As you see, the board is divided in 8x8 cells. Each cell may contain a piece of size one, two or three. Initially each player has two size three pieces.
The players take turns to select one of their own pieces to be increased one in size. If a size three piece is selected, it will "overflow", which means that it will be split into four small pieces, which are then distributed to the neighbor cells (left, right, up, down). If a neighbor is also a size three piece, it will also "overflow". Thus you can get rather long chain reactions.
The opponents pieces can only be won by "overfloving" your own pieces into them. If one of your pieces is distributed to a cell occupied by one of the opponent's pieces, that piece changes color and is increased by one in size. That way you can win an entire chain of the opponent's pieces in one move, if you play wisely.
Pieces that falls off the edge of the board are lost. Don't worry too much about this though, the game is not about having many pieces, just about having ALL the pieces
The game was originally developed as a project in New Bulgarian University, Sofia, Bulgaria.
The classic version has moved here:
In this FREE version, play 20 challenges and test your stacking skills. Want more challenges? Get the full version and play over 240 unique challenges in 8 different themed worlds.
• Pure Multitouch: Use one, two, or even ten fingers to move and rotate objects
• Over 300 unique objects to stack with realistic physical properties
• Two types of challenge modes: Object (use as few objects as possible) and Time (complete as fast as possible)
• Brand new challenges released regularly
Think the odds are stacked against you?
Contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO PLAY:
You must join two pieces of the same number, the junction will be held with finger pressing a tile and moving the finger
horizontally or vertically according to the movement that is desired.
The object of the game is to get the bigger tile (2048, 4096, 8196 or 16394).
Works on any Android device including tablets.
Sources are availible at:
"Mismo" is a entirely new style puzzle game!
No more candies, birds, 2048 panels.
There are only 4x4 numeric panels.
Find and tap the same number panel and turn over all of the panels.
The first panel will be added 1, and the second will be added 2.
2, 2 -> 3, 4
7, 7 -> 8, 9
9, 9 -> 1, 2
Can you control all of the numbers?
It's free. Let's try!!
Stack Mania Features
* Aesthetically pleasing design and animations
* Smooth and solid gameplay
* Subtle yet appropriate game sounds
* Clearly explained instructions in a well organized help file
* Various settings to fine tune your game play experience
* The ability to save & resume a game
* Keep track of your high scores and try to become a true Stack Maniac!
*** THIS VERSION IS AD-SUPPORTED: to remove these ads, upgrade to our Stack Mania AdFree version. ***
*** PERMISSIONS ***
The permissions this application requires are used for the Ads shown at the top of the game screen.