Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$4.99
Stack Mania Features
* Aesthetically pleasing design and animations
* Smooth and solid gameplay
* Subtle yet appropriate game sounds
* Clearly explained instructions in a well organized help file
* Various settings to fine tune your game play experience
* The ability to save & resume a game
* Keep track of your high scores and try to become a true Stack Maniac!
*** THIS VERSION IS AD-SUPPORTED: to remove these ads, upgrade to our Stack Mania AdFree version. ***
*** PERMISSIONS ***
The permissions this application requires are used for the Ads shown at the top of the game screen.
As you see, the board is divided in 8x8 cells. Each cell may contain a piece of size one, two or three. Initially each player has two size three pieces.
The players take turns to select one of their own pieces to be increased one in size. If a size three piece is selected, it will "overflow", which means that it will be split into four small pieces, which are then distributed to the neighbor cells (left, right, up, down). If a neighbor is also a size three piece, it will also "overflow". Thus you can get rather long chain reactions.
The opponents pieces can only be won by "overfloving" your own pieces into them. If one of your pieces is distributed to a cell occupied by one of the opponent's pieces, that piece changes color and is increased by one in size. That way you can win an entire chain of the opponent's pieces in one move, if you play wisely.
Pieces that falls off the edge of the board are lost. Don't worry too much about this though, the game is not about having many pieces, just about having ALL the pieces
The game was originally developed as a project in New Bulgarian University, Sofia, Bulgaria.
The classic version has moved here:
This is the android port of the 2048 game made by Gabriele Cirulli https://github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048
How to play:
- Swipe(Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles.
- Two same number tiles touch and merge into 2x one tile.
- You win the game when the 2048 tile created.
- Simple design and play easily.
- Beautiful bird and sky scenery
- Leaderboards in friends circle and world.
How to win:
Technical - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22342854/what-is-the-optimal-algorithm-for-the-game-2048
Stack the Logs is a fun and easy physics-based game that can be played on any Android device (including tablets) only on Google Play, and it's FREE!
It's going to be a long and cold season and you'll need as much wood as you can stack to light up your chimney. If you position the logs well, you'll be able to stack so tall that only the sky will be the limit. Drag the falling logs so that you can put them in a position where they have the best balance. The more stable the log stack, the higher you can go. With unlimited stacking possibilities, fun and simple physics-based gameplay, colorful cartoon graphics and nice music in the background, Stack the Logs will lure you into becoming the most skilled and hard-working woodman there is, and challenge you to become a master of log-stacking and have the best score among your friends or even players worldwide. So don't linger anymore and try out the game.
Simple one-touch physics-based gameplay
Endless challenge and fun
Nice sound effects
Social integration and leaderboard
Gorgeous High-Definition graphics.
Hours of fun.
Relaxed gameplay - no time constraints.
Classic and addictive game-play.
Suitable for all ages!
Old-school local high-score leader board.
In this FREE version, play 20 challenges and test your stacking skills. Want more challenges? Get the full version and play over 240 unique challenges in 8 different themed worlds.
• Pure Multitouch: Use one, two, or even ten fingers to move and rotate objects
• Over 300 unique objects to stack with realistic physical properties
• Two types of challenge modes: Object (use as few objects as possible) and Time (complete as fast as possible)
• Brand new challenges released regularly
Think the odds are stacked against you?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org