Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
Lite version: Auto-launching when plugged. (please consider this as donation). not every time but per 3~4 hours.
You can find a paid version [Battery Widget Pro].
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
A1 CPU Tool - free CPU monitor App that shows time the CPU spends in each performance / frequency state. View CPU load from the last boot split by supported CPU frequencies for your Android phone or tablet. Displays time spent in the Deep Sleep, and ultra low frequencies.
★ Free, and without Ads
★ Monitor CPU load in real-time
★ Shows all available CPU frequencies
★ Shows total time spent in each processor frequency
★ Highlights active frequency/frequencies the CPU spent in last 1000 ms (1 sec)
★ Hide, show and combine any CPU frequency (MHz)
★ Customizable automatic filter threshold
★ Hide all inactive frequencies at once
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
Quick CPU info tool:
• Detects processor name, governor and CPU core count
• CPU temperature
• CPU up-time (time spent while doing work)
• CPU time asleep / Deep Sleep
• Minimum-Maximum / High-Low frequencies
• List of unused processor frequencies (but supported by kernel)
Quick battery info:
• Battery level +charging +plugged in
• Battery temperature (supports both Fahrenheit and Celsius)
• Battery voltage in mV
• Battery type: Lithium-ion, Lithium polymer, and many more
Quick memory info:
• RAM total size
• RAM cache and free space
• RAM speed (requires A1 SD Bench installed)
Most of the processors are supported including single-core, dual-core and latest quad-core CPUs; most of the major phone models and brands are supported – Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, LG, Asus, Motorola, Alps, Huawei, Fujitsu, ZTE, Acer, Lenovo, Nvidia, etc.
• Problem with A1 CPU Tool? Send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• Inspired from CPU Spy by Brandon Valosek
• “System uptime” usually is a few second off “CPU time in state”
• Needs kernel that supports CPU info file as any other CPU tools
• Root is not required
• More: http://a1dev.com/cpu-tool/notes/
• From the application itself
• Google+: http://a1dev.com/g+
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used for “contact us” form, and to collect anonymous usage statistics (can be enabled and disabled).
Simple widget with bars showing your voice, data and sms traffic for an instant check of your credit status on the home screen.
Counts Call Minutes, SMS & Mobile Traffic in MBytes.
Select the bars which are relevant for your plan.
Custom counter/bar for Mobile Plans with different services sharing the same plafond. Counter can be used for rating mobile costs.
Bar/Counter for international calls.
Bar/counter for same operator numbers and for toll free numbers.
Multiple widgets to compare your actual and future Plan!
Plans fully customizable. Predefined Plans available.
Submit your actual Plan. Online update of plans.
Plans for BT, 3, Drei, Vodafone, Fastweb, TIM, WIND, Verizon, O2, OneCall, Qtel, ONO, Congstar, Euskatel, virgin Mobile, Iusacell, Mobilcom Debitel, Telenor, O2 UK, Telenor, Orange SK, Smart Gold, OiSTER, Oi, Telcel, Tele2, Halebop, Three, NRJ.fr, BASE.de, Sunrise.ch.
Lightweigth and simple, no battery consumption increase.
5 Different Widget layouts, very flexible.
Click on the Widget and set the volume level of any channel(s) in one touch! Vibrate mode setting supported. Quick open, set and close.
In "Settings" you can choose audio channels to display in the widget and channels to adjust.
Also you can adjust border, hue and transparency of the widget's background to fit well your home screen theme.
Install it from the market, then install manually the widget to the desired location of the desktop in standard way for your device:
- Long touch on your home screen or click the menu button;
- Choose "Add";
- Click on "Widgets";
- Choose the A-Volume Widget.
If A-Volume Widget is not in the widgets list:
- Make sure that it's installed into internal memory! Widgets do not work from SD card;
- Restart your system.
NOTE: Starting from Android version 4.1.x (Jelly Bean) in the standard firmware channels "System", "Alert" and "Ringer" are tied. They can not be set separately. This is not the reason to blame the program. Just hide channels "System" and "Notifications" in the settings. At the same time, in some versions of firmware (e.g., in firmware Samsung), these channels are NOT tied. Therefore the program have the opportunity to display and to adjust them separately, if possible.
Supports different widget sizes, colors and font sizes.
You can type as much text as you want, because the notes are scroll-able.
Optimized for Tablets.
Free version includes one theme: Post IT,
and 2 options of a pin holder, or no holder.
To unlock all themes and holders please check out the full version.
To get started with sticky notes after installation, please go to your home screen, long click on a free space, and select widget option.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Depending on the condition of the battery shows 4 colors:
- Green - 31-100%
- Orange - 16-30%
- Red - 0-15%
- Blue - charging
It is possible to display the temperature of the battery in C or F.
This is a widget. To add to your desktop, hold your finger on the desktop and choose Widgets.
If you want more functional widget, check TimeSticker.
LAUNCH: This application is a home screen widget. To run it in the Android 2.3 or lower press on an empty space of the desktop and hold until a menu appears. There select "Widgets" and in the list of widgets, Find the Sticker.
To run in the Android 3.0 and above, click Applications and select the "Widgets", and then look for the Sticker and drag it to the main screen.
If you have not managed to find a Sticker, try some of the following:
1. Make sure that the application does not install on SD card
2. reinstall the application
3. reboot the phone (tablet)
4. If you download an application by a computer use an application Market, to install a Sticker
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon pack support
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
This is a widget
*3.6 fixed blank widget bug(caused by low memory resets)
**Problems after reboot? Do NOT install to sd! Install on phone and all problems after reboot are solved.
***Pro version is available***
Works on just about all phones.
Auto disables updating when screen is off.
Click to Enable/Disable
Advantages или benefits:
✓ simple and convenient
✓ mode agenda *
✓ different themes (with the ability to customize)
✓ display Google Calendar events
✓ view the day's events in Google Calendar
✓ adding events to Google Calendar *
✓ public holidays calendar
✓ navigate months, years and days *
✓ display week numbers
✓ start of week Monday / Sunday
✓ minimalistic widget (1x1) to open Google Calendar
✓ optimized for minimal power consumption
We believe that the application can be even better and we keep on working on it. Constructive criticism, comments and suggestions are warmly welcome.Please feel free to contact us.
✓ ability to add Google calendars directly from the settings
✓ new interface to add new events
You can support the further development of the application purchase its Pro version.
At the core of our widget is application Fisherman calendar - long-period forecast for best fishing times.
Our forecasts based on the analysis of scientific data about habits of different fish species. Mathematical models for the probability of catch, depends on climate zone, time of year, the relative position of Sun, Moon and Earth (that is, the phase of the moon).
One's can setup list of fish species, and influence of the moon phases.
The widget display probability percentage, and its dynamics over
last day. Simple and clear.
The widget is fully installed in your mobile phone and does not require
Internet - this is particularly valuable in outdoor trips, where the network signal sometimes really bad.
NOTE: the widget does not include daily movements of the Moon, altitude above the horizon, atmospheric pressure, precipitation, etc.
The alarm clock that wakes you in the morning can have an impact on the rest of your day and we know that most people prefer to be woken with a different alarm on a weekend to that of a working day. Digital Alarm Clock offers you this functionality and much more.
Questions? Check out: https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
Nearly 1 million people wake up with this alarm clock app every day
Digital Alarm Clock FREE Features:
► ALARM OPTIONS – Each alarm can be individually customised
• Built in tones or wake to your own music
• Fade in alarm
• Nap Timer on main display means you can set a quick alarm in just 2 clicks!
• Shake to snooze, number of snoozes, custom snooze time
• One off alarm, recurring alarm, date alarm
► DISPLAY OPTIONS – Completely customisable
• Day & Night mode with individual brightness and volume settings
• Built in nightlight softly illuminates the whole screen
• Anti Burn moves the clock to look after your display
• Optional day, date, seconds, AM/PM indicator, flashing separator
• Select your preferred date format
• Choose from over 16 million colours & several display fonts
• Fits to the size of your screen or pinch to resize
► EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY – We have thought of everything
• Speaking Clock. Simply tap to hear the time (requires TTS engine on device)
• Silence notifications ensuring a peaceful sleep
• Automatically launches when charging or docked for bedside use
• Alarm clock automatically closes when the charger is unplugged or undocked
• Handy widget allows you to see the time in style on your homescreen and quickly access the alarms screen.
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you experience issues with alarms not activating and you use task-killing applications then you must add Digital Alarm Clock to the whitelist.
All permissions required are requested for legitimate use by the application and further information can be found at https://squarenotch.zendesk.com