- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail, K-9 Mail, Samsung Email, and the support for the other apps is coming soon.
- Supports 16 badge styles.
- Supports 4 badge position settings.
- Supports setting the unread count badge displaying on the top of any apps’ icon.
- Compatible with Solo Launcher.
Let Solo Notifier be your messenger and never miss your important messages again. To use this notification feature, you need to download the latest Solo Launcher.
I need working BTNotification or similar app so that I can work on this.
If you have any questions, E-mail me. There is limitations of words to reply in feedback.
This app is specifically designed for Spice Smart Pulse M-9010 which uses BTNotification app.
This also works fine for U8, U8 pro (If you need any changes email me).
Get call details (caller name and number) notification, WhatsApp messages, Gmail message on the watch.
Connect Bluetooth headset to the android device.
Connect Android device with Spice Smart Pulse M-9010 only as media (If you want to get audio within the android device, play local music in the watch. It will ask to disconnect BT music).
When Android phone has incoming / outgoing call, it creates notification with caller name and it gets displayed on the watch.
Attend call from Bluetooth headset.
No need to take your Android phone out of pocket.
Note that the BTNotification app truncates messages to 128 characters however watch has limitations of displaying messages up to 384 characters (and only 5 messages).
If WhatsApp message is more that 384 character, it is shown in multiple notification.
I have modified the BTNotification app and created BTNotification+ (version 3) to send messages of 384 characters (total 1280 character additional from 5 messages).
Also the app creates big log file which is removed in this version.
The link is provided within the app.
Supports Text To Speech, can speak (Read Aloud) G-mail and WhatsApp messages. Watch video.
Settings added to Turn Screen On by proximity sensor. Useful if device has Flip cover.
No internet permissions required, your data is secure.
Android 4.3+ devices require access to Notification Listener Service.
Android 4.0 to 4.2 devices require access to Accessibility Service.
This is an application that lets you send all notifications to your Pebble smartwatch. You can exclude certain applications or exclude all save a few.
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!
Mediatek SmartDevice V1.1.1
1:The APK need work with Mediatek(MTK) wearable device (e.g. based MTK2502 chip wearable products).
2:The APK can connect with wearable product through SPP mode or GATT(BLE) mode.(depends on your wearable device HW capability)
3:The GATT mode can work normally need below two conditions and BLE is connected.
1)The Android platform is equal or higher Android 4.3(API 18).
2)The hardware of smart phone need support BLE.
The APK can support below functions:
1. The APK can scan wearable devices in SPP or GATT mode.
2: The APK can install or uninstall Linkit app to watch through "My Applications" item.
E.g. Yahoo Weather/Digit clock/Codoon app
3: The APK can listen and push Smart Phone notification to watch.
The APK can parse the notification attributes : action/group/big text view/page.
And watch and sync operation with phone.
4: The APK can edit contact(name and number) or other attributes for making SOS call in wearable device.
5: The APK can find the wearable device through "Find device".
6: The APK will notify alert when the distance between phone and wearable device is unmatched the set value.
7: The APK can push smart phone inbox message to wearable device through MAP feature.
8: The APK integrate with Google fit and can view fitness data in Google fit APK after login in Google account.
E.g. step/calorie/distance/heart rate
9: The APK can show the battery captivity of wearable device.
10: The APK can send firmware data to wearable device to do upgrade action.
11: The APK can push incoming call to wearable device when Hands-Free Profile(HFP) is disable.
12: The APK can sync time/zone/time format(12/24 hour format) to wearable device.
13: The APK support auto connect.
14: The APK can modify the connected device's name through "Change Name" item.
15: The APK can show the information of the connected device through "Device info" item.
Below functions need start operation on watch port:
1: Remote capture
The watch can preview and capture a picture through open Smart Phone camera simultaneously.
2: BT music
You can control the smart phone music media player to play/pause/pre/next/adjust volume.
The APK can't connect some watch version. Strongly recommend you upgrade the APK to V1.1.1
Mediatek SmartDevice V1.1.1
如：Yahoo Weather/Digit clock/Codoon 应用
Supported are all apps! So you are instantly notified about Facebook or Whatsapp messages, Google Play updates and all other notifications!
This is the extension to really enjoy your smartwatch!
- Sends all notifications to your Sony Smartwatch
- You can select for which apps notifications are shown
- Notifications are automatically marked as "read" when you turn on your phone display.
I am not responsible for any malfunctioning or damage on your device.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
This is the WiFi Only version of the Notify Pro application.
Don't miss what matters most, get notified!
This application will display a popup notification window when certain phone/app events occur.
This app is extremely customizable with many options. Updates and new features are frequently added.
Popup window notifications for:
• Calendar Events/Reminders
• K-9 Mail Clients (Kaiten Mail, K-9 Mail, K-9 Mail For Pure)
• Google Voice
• More full featured notification options are in the works as well!
• Customize contacts
• Quiet time feature
• Blacklist feature
• and much more...
• Supported in multiple languages
• Region specific display options
App Online Resources
An outline of the application preferences can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/droid-notify/wiki/ApplicationPreferences
Development Website: http://code.google.com/p/droid-notify/
If you run into any problems with this app, please visit the FAQ pages at http://code.google.com/p/droid-notify/wiki/FAQ, or email me at email@example.com.
BT Link supports SMS,SNS and caller ID/Name notification for LBA-T950.
- Text message(SMS)
- SNS (Twitter, Facebook)
- Incoming Call Reject/Mute
- Incoming Caller ID/Name
Some phones may not be compatible.
v 1.2 Fixed Facebook login fail
- After install Facebook app, cannot login facebook.
v 1.1 Fixed for HTC
- In call list, name was not displayed for outgoing call.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
IMPORTANT: In order to work you have to allow the application to receive all the notifications from Settings -> Security -> Notification access
Also please if you have any ideas or comments regarding the application feel free to send them to me via email.
SkipLock is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right. Forget about trying to use Tasker or Llama for this. SkipLock is way easier!
"SkipLock is one of the best applications we have ever tested here at Cult of Android, and we strongly believe that it should be a standard feature on every Android device. Best of all, the application itself has been coded to perfection, which makes it a pleasure to use, and most of the time you don’t even realize it’s there..." - Cult of Android
*** This app is installed as a trial by default. The app is fully functional for 4 days, then you can convert it into the unlimited version with an in-app purchase. There is no separate version or extra download.
SkipLock is the successor to Unlock With WiFi. Major improvements have been made. Here is a full explanation of why I made it a separate app: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/. If you bought Unlock With WiFi within the last two months, please contact me and I will either refund your purchase or give you a free copy of SkipLock.
Some of the features in SkipLock:
- Pattern and face unlock supported on rooted devices
- Completely redesigned Android 4+ user interface
- No background service = less memory usage and more reliable
- No status bar icon required (but it’s still an option). Tray-only notifications also an option.
- If you have notifications enabled, you can tap the notification to instantly lock the device
- Automatically turn on/off wifi
- Automatically turn on/off bluetooth
- Automatically turn on/off sync
- WidgetLocker integration
- Low memory usage and minimal impact on battery life
- Can save your battery if you let it automatically turn off wifi, bluetooth, and sync
- Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
- Support for the Galaxy S 5 is only partial at the moment. The fingerprint scanner is not supported. Only patterns work in root mode, but PINs and passwords work in non-root mode.
- Only passwords or PINs are supported on non-rooted devices
- If your employer enforces a password policy on your phone, the app won't work. This is the case for many corporate Exchange users. If your phone is rooted, you may be able to avoid this problem.
- This app doesn't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
- The app doesn't unlock when connected to Bluetooth LE devices. Only regular Bluetooth devices.
- Motorola Skip or Dots may not work correctly when SkipLock is installed
- Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
- To uninstall, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work.
- SkipLock is not compatible with TimePin or any other app that controls the lock screen, except for WidgetLocker.
Please read the FAQ before you install this app http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/skiplock/eula. It's pretty standard stuff.
Colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Full and low battery alarm notification features
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Arial font in official Android colors (optional black background)
* Original green color option (transparent icon only)
* Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
* Low and Full battery alarms with repeat intervals
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* Charging icons - Smiley or battery level
* Full charge icons - Smiley with sunglasses or battery
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
Battery Notifier BT Free is one of the lightest apps available with a battery level indicator in the status bar and puts the least possible strain on your battery.
Recent blog posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
KitKat 4.4.3 update almost here
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If you have a dim status bar, see:
Problem with 2.1.9? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and help.
If you like Battery Notifier BT Free, please consider supporting the developers by purchasing Battery Notifier Pro BT. According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play!
Battery Notifier Pro BT has...
Largest variety of custom colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD fonts with optional black background included
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
24 FREE HD add-on themes with many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - All fuchsia, all purple, all yellow, all orange, all red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Dancing android, beating heart, neon or yellow lightning flash, charging smiley
More features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 1% Motorola fix
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
In Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
You can get the source code at http://goo.gl/iyHmk
Create countdown widgets to remind you of when special events are to take place. Useful for:
- Anything you want to count down to!
The app comes with:
- 2x1 Widgets
- Shows days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Supports multiple countdowns
- Low CPU usage
For any bugs, please email me at cavneb[at]gmail.com.
- Supports notification for phone calls and SMS.
- Support android default email,Gmail,as well as messages for social apps like Facebook,Twitter,Messenger,Line,Wechat,QQ,etc.
- Badge counter shows a number of unread messages no matter where “CM Notification” is placed: on screen, in the dock, or in any folder.
*** WON'T WORK WITH 4.3+ ***
You can't use this program without rooted phone, but you can use "Keystore Notifier" instead.
You need this application only if you are using WiFi (not only)
authentication which hold keys and certificates in a secure storage (keystore).
This application can unlock your keystore each time your phone starts.
This application also contains password-less VPN setup wizard for Android >= 4.0