- How to get a substring?
- How to declare a generalized method?
- How to perform a database query?
These and over 300 of other code samples for Python are available in the application.
• The best examples of codes from books and specific internet resources are selected in the program. Finding the best decision on the Internet may demand hours of working time. Ready for use and tested code "recipes" are included in the application.
• This is an excellent help for those who often use several programming languages. The application reduces the time required to switch to a different syntax.
• The application is a good tool during the exam or the preparation to the interview because it contains a reference to frequently used operations in different programming languages.
• All examples in the application are available offline. The application can be used when the Internet connection is not available.
• Quick search of the correct example by the code or by the name of topic. Print or send the code example, which you like and share it with your colleagues.
• Being a developer, I use this program when I need to remember quickly how to solve a given task in one or another programming language.
• One of the app reviews:
A must have app for any consultant. Rather than being a lexicon of coding descriptions and commands, as so many of these apps are, Fedor has provided a reference tool for real-world developers. There are three main areas of the app; list of topics leading to subject menu, explanation page, settings. Starting with the list of topics, the index is broken into logical sections that direct the developer quickly to a sub-menu and the area needed - precisely where a developer would expect to find what they’re looking for. The explanations in each and every page are succinct, well thought out, and clearly presented with excellent examples where needed. There is no boiler plate generic definitions here. The ‘settings’ section is equally efficient. It allows to switch to dark, change font and size, upgrade/release additional language examples, or simply upgrade to a full and ad-free version. It should be noted that the cost and features of a fully upgraded ‘Codes recipes’ app is the same as buying the ‘Codes recipes PRO’ version. Fedor, thank you for developing this app - it’s excellent.
If you can help with translating the names of topics into your language, please contact me by e-mail.
In the application, basic examples are available free of charge. About 45% of examples are available at an additional cost.