✓ more than 60 000 songs with tabs & chords
✓ offline access to favorites
✓ highlighting of chords in a song text
✓ useful search
✓ support landscape and portrait orientations
Find your favourite songs among thousands of chords and tabs via our service and store them on your phone. It’s convenient to browse chords text with the help of zooming and auto-scrolling features. Application consumes internet traffic effectively.
A search by artist name, song title and text is available for you.
Going on a hike? Store favorite songs to your phone and no network access is required any more! Save your time and enjoy playing guitar everywhere.
If you cannot find a song - contact us!
Band2Play is a powerful but easy to handle playback tool. It creates a playback of the chord progression you entered, which can be used for example for jazz improvisation, for singing, as play-along, or for other purposes.
In order to make the playback sound even more appropriate, you can choose from a wide selection of playback styles, such as jazz, Bossa Nova, Latin Jazz, Pop Ballad, Rock, and more...
The handling is very easy: simply enter the chords, choose a style and click "Play" to hear the playback.
It supports almost every possible chord combination, as well as different bar times. Various Substyles as breaks, kicks etc. refine your playback.
The playback repeats and progression can be set individually; the created arrangements can be saved.
- Many different playback-styles available from sections like Jazz, Latin-Jazz, Pop, …
- Every style has substyles which you can use for breaks, voicings, kicks, and endings
- Supports nearly all chords with or without extra bass note (full list at the bottom)
- Chord changes within the same bar
- The playback order (repeats) can be set individually
- Save and open arrangements
- Rests (for all instruments or for all instruments excepted the drums)
- Automatically generated MIDI file (which can be shared or used on other devices)
- Different times: 4/4, 3/4, 6/8, …
- Tempo can be set individually
- Different playback instruments
- Audio demos in the product video
- and more
Available languages: English and German
We wish you much success and fun while practicing.
Overview of the supported chords (for example, all with C as root):
Cm, Cm2, Cm27, Cm6, Cm6b9, Cm69, Cm6#9, Cm7, Cm7b5, Cm7b9, Cm79, Cm7#9, Cm9, Cm9b11, Cm911, Cm9#11, Cmmaj7, Cmmaj79, C, C2, C2sus4, C2sus47, C247, C24, Csus4, C47, Csus47, Cb5, C6, C69, C7, C7sus4, C79, C7b9, C7#9, C7#9b13, C7#11, C713, C7b13, C9, C11, C13, Cmaj7, Cmaj7b5, Cmaj7#5, Cmaj7#59, Cmaj79, Cmaj7b9, Cmaj7#9, Cmaj7b11, Cmaj7#11, Cmaj713, Cmaj7b13, Cmaj7#13, Cmadd2, Cm7add2, Cadd2, Cadd9, Cdim, Cdim7, C°, C°7, Caug, Caug7, C+7
The advanced Chords Library tool lets you find any guitar chord you need and even shows different ways of playing a chord depending on your skill level. Listening to how a chord sounds is as easy as a single tap on the screen.
“The chord finder has been a big help, in quick situations if I need to look up a chord I'm unfamiliar with, it's got every chord I need right there.” – Keith Wallen, Adelitas Way
- Generate the chords you need to play in seconds
- Easy-to-learn user interface
- Different fingerings for each chord
- Strum string to play and hear chords
48 chords (major/minor/7th)
6 chord suggestions per key
15 common progressions
5 different soundsets
4 different beats
Show notes in chord (text and piano position)
Show notes in current key (piano position)
Suggested next possible keys
Store up to 5 custom chord progressions
including Circle of Fifths / fourths aka camalot wheel mode!
Full fingerings show you which fingers to put where, with barres clearly labeled to get you up and down the fretboard.
Clean, clear interface makes choosing chords a snap.
Full left handed support for all fingerings.
Strum to hear any chord played from gorgeous, crisp audio samples. Sounds great from the phone speaker, or headphones to brush up on chords in private.
1. Search by chord name (for example - Am, G7)
2. Search by chord code (for example 133211 - is F). Visual chord input and search of similar chords.
3. Guitar tuner
4. Playing chords by dubble tap or long click on chord view.
5. Changer chord view style (orientation, colors)
hundreds of artists.
- offline access to favorite tabs
- categories for help keep your favorite songs organized and easy to find
- chord diagrams with multiple variations
- history browsed songs
- left-handed mode
- tool for transpose chords
- ability to stop auto scrolling when not playing
- play youtube video for some songs
- printing text or storing in pdf (only in Android 4.4 (KITKAT) +)
- saving all searched results to favorites
- dark theme
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
It also shows the strongest bass and melody.
Chord types recognized are:
Major, minor, 7 Maj, 7 min, +5, 4.
If you like this application, please consider Musician Friend SE (supporter edition) to support the development.
On the supporter edition you can find improvements like
recognition of others chords (maj7, 6, dim, dim7, 7sus4, maj7, 7+5),
and noise/drums detection inside music.
Chorditor is a tool for chord search, add, edit, play, compose, etc.
There are 2 main features.
1. Guitar Chord Chart
- simple/easy to browse chords
- showing all variations by one touch
- expandable/customizable chords
- backup/restore chord database
- split chord
- left/right hander
- horizontal/vertical view
- capo setting
- capture and send chord as image
- strum all chords
- color setting
- compose song by chord
- edit tools : save, open, input, delete, copy, paste, undo, redo,...
- lyrics input
- time signature, tempo and key change options
- play all or selected chord units
- add/edit chord playing pattern (In-App Purchase)
- chord sheet music
*. most of features are free to use except 'inputting/editting patterns'
*. In-App purchase 'Premium Upgrade' removes ads and enables 'inputting/editting patterns'.
More than 35,000 authors, 400,000 songs. Easy search and navigation.
The ability to change font sizes and auto-scrolling text.
Preserving history display with quick access to recently visited the songs.
NOTE: The application requires the Internet access
Reverse Chord Finder is the smartest & simplest reverse chord finder. Just tap on fretboard to find the names of the chord. Reverse Chord Finder will find meaningful chord names and present the most common one first! You can bookmark and organize your favorite chords.
- Reverse chord finding.
- More semantic, finding inversions and shorting result chords.
- Bookmark and organizing chords freely.
- Tuning is configurable, lefthanded support.
- HD Acoustic guitar look and feel with sound.
- Backup and restore all bookmarks from external storage.
Comprehensive guitar chords dictionary.
Interactive reference - AUDIO
200+ screens of guitar chords .
Touch and play.
Easy to use great for beginners.
Uses acoustic guitare sounds.
minor, major, suspended, dominant, diminished, power chord & hendrix guitar chords.
Multilingual: French, English, Spanish and German, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Hindi, Chinese.
Part of the iJangle collection of guitar chords, scale & tuning applications.
♦ Permissions are for serving advertisements and to enable storing of the app on a memory card for your convenience.
♦ To help you get a free app and keep me developing more free apps and updates, I unfortunately rely on advertising .
Thanks for your understanding and hopefully it won't spoil your experience.
♦ There is a version with no ads available for a small fee if you prefer.
♦ Created by independant developer: Graham M Smith (aka Madster Ltd).
Application is a collection of the most popular songs with chords for guitar. All songs you already have on your phone.
- More than 4,000 songs with the chords for guitar on your phone.
- No internet connection required.
- Search by artist, song title, a line from the song.
- Smooth, customizable songs auto-scrolling.
- Ability to add any song to your favorites.
- The App contains information about all the artists and bands.
- Search songs on You Tube.
Opportunities full version:
- Ability to change the pitch (transpose chords).
- No ads.