Application has 4 triggers: alarm, timer, calendar and listener.
- Alarm: just simple alarm.
- Timer: it is used for execution with a certain periodicity during the day. For example every 5 minutes.
- Calendar: is executed on the specified date. It can also display how much time has passed or how much time is left before the specified date.
- Listener: listens to system events, for example, changes to Wi-Fi, incoming SMS, came home or to work (need a plug-in).
In the triggers are added modules, these modules are executed when the trigger is triggered, here they are:
- Days of the week: specify which days of the week the workers and the trigger will fire on these days.
- Schedule: if you work, for example, 2 days and 2 days rest, then this is what you need.
- Sound: plays a melody, ringtone or sound of tone.
- Alarm Style: Displays the alarm when triggered.
- Notification: shows a notification at the top of the screen.
- Snooze: delay the alarm time for later.
- Switch: turns on, off other triggers.
- Vibration: vibrates.
- Applications: Launches the selected application.
- Wi-Fi: can turn Wi-Fi on or off.
Also, the application can use plug-ins that extend the functionality.
For example, receiving and sending SMS, take a photo, dial a number.
The program will expand their capabilities. If you have any suggestions - please mail me.