The FSFR simulator is a program developed on the basis of the current list of questions and answers of the FSFM exam (2018).
1. Training mode: designed to study exam questions on relevant chapters, sequentially or selectively. Display of the correct answer is possible, as well as the inclusion of the prompt mode (when the correct answers are accompanied by a brief explanation or links to regulatory documents, the tasks are supplemented with a description of the solution and the color scheme for highlighting keywords in the question text is used).
2. Exam mode: designed to simulate the qualifying exam of the Federal Financial Markets Service. When passing the examination test, a sample of all the topics is randomly selected from all the topics in proportion to the test standards, taking into account the "weight" of each question, which fully corresponds to the order of the real qualification examination when passing the FSFM certification. The time allotted for the exam can be configured individually (by default - 2 hours). Upon completion of the exam, you have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the test results and examine in detail all the correct and incorrect answers given by you.
3. Statistics: the results of all the tests you pass (both in the training mode and in the exam mode) are saved, which allows you to further analyze the effectiveness of training both in the context of individual topics and by dates. You can view all the incorrect answers given by you, as well as try re-answering these questions.
4. Error rating allows you to identify the most difficult issues to memorize, so that you can pay special attention to them during further preparation. All this contributes to the effectiveness of the process of preparing for the qualification exam.
5. Bookmarks: any question can be marked with a bookmark for quick return to it in the future.
6. Search: a search is performed for a word (part of a word) / phrase in the text of questions and answers.
The FSFR simulator of the Prof version has a help mode containing brief explanations of the most difficult questions, as well as the progress of solving all the tasks of the examination base.
In the Lite version, the hint mode is not available: there are no explanations and descriptions of the problem solution, there is no color scheme for displaying keywords in the question text.
The relevance of the examination database is constantly maintained.