The Frisbee24 application is ideal for paying utility bills, viewing an electronic receipt, and transmitting meter readings.
In addition to housing and communal services, payment of receipts for a kindergarten, school, sports clubs and music schools, telephone, Internet, security, transport Ekarta, etc. is available in the application.
We provide several payment methods:
- Google Pay,
- entering card details when making a payment,
- payment of any of the linked cards,
- auto payment configured on the main card
TRANSFER OF INDICATIONS
Transfer of meter readings is available both with payment and without payment. For the convenience of transferring readings, you can turn on the flashlight. The easiest way to enter reading data is from a photo of metering devices using the Freeing Time neural network. If the time has come to check the meters, we will inform you 3 months before the expiration date of the devices.
Convenient Ecard payment is available:
- with delayed recording of trips on the card: after payment, activation of the balance is required during a trip by public transport;
- using NFC technology: replenishment will take about 1 minute, which makes life much easier. Now you do not have to stand in queues at the cash desk or additionally activate the payment in transport after the deferred online replenishment of Ekarta.
To replenish Ekarta using NFC technology, you need:
1. Go to the "Transport cards" section and add your ECARTA or choose from those already added;
2. Click on "NFC Instant Refill" and then follow the prompts on the smartphone screen: attach the transport card to the smartphone's NFC antenna and do not remove it until the reading is completed. After that, a screen appears with details on this Ekarta;
3. Make a payment for the required amount using one of the proposed methods.
4. After successful completion of the payment, select on the screen "Go to the record". If the payment has not yet been processed on the Ecarta server side, wait for the payment to load, which will be prompted by a service message on the application screen.
5. Next, attach and do not remove Ekarta until the end of the replenishment record. Done, the data is recorded on Ekartu. The balance in your Frisbee account will be updated within an hour, and you can use this card right away!
The application provides several ways to search for services to be added to My payments and further payment:
- by QR code,
- by the name of the supplier,
- according to the code of the utility supplier from the receipt,
- according to the supplier's TIN.
Frisbee customer service will answer your questions sent in the "Ask a question" section of the application, by phone 8 (343) 385-0-384 or by mail email@example.com
Frisbee is your smart Assistant!
Age restrictions: 3+