Translations for Minecraft is an Android application created to bring translations from the PC version of Minecraft into Minecraft Pocket Edition.
Minecraft PC version includes 94 translations and most of this translations are better than built-in MCPE translations.
This application downloads MCPC language files combines it with MCPE language files and creates new resource pack that includes new translation files.
How to use
1. Install application.
2. Make sure that your device is connected to Internet.
3. Click "Select Language" button and select your language (LOLCAT, Upside down translation and Pirate language are included too :))
4. Click "Create Langpack" button and wait.
5. Start MCPE and activate "Minecraft Translations" resource pack.
6. Restart Minecraft and choose your language in "Languages" menu.
7. Enjoy :)
P.S. Translations are provided by community. You can join to the translators community and help with translations on Crowdin Localization Platform
NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG.