Boiling? Want to share with the world your thoughts?
Here you are. Shouts to Space - is an anonymous way to communicate with the same anonymous Universe.
Here are the basic principles of communication (if you can call it communicaton)
- No registration, no personal data required. Just connect.
- Turn on GPS positioning or location over networks. This is needed to see messages only within radius that interesting for you. By the way, mock location work too - no one deny you meet someone, for example, in Antarctica. This is cool, right?
- 3 posts in 5 minutes. Nobody likes spam, and temporary restriction allows to choose the right words.
- About words. 144 characters is quite enough for the message.
- Message can be replied. The answer reads only the author, to which you answer. And nobody else.
- Each message can be answered only once. If someone else will also want to leave a response, it will be such an opportunity. Recipient will receive all sent answers. Once the message answered no one else can even write the answer as the button will be inactive.
- Someone replied? You will never know who sent the response. Let's agree that the Universe replies to you, well at least part of it. Same as yourself.
- Everything flows, everything changes. Messages are stored on the server for about 5 minutes, and then they disappear forever.
- There are no logs. What happened 5 minutes ago is in the past now. Space lives in the present.
- You can say what you want - it's your freedom, your right, your privilege. Just remember that others also have their freedoms and rights. The system has the ability to ban users - then Space won't be available for you.
Do not hesitate to submit bug reports. They help make the app better.
• Speak your mind
• Share photos
• Share experiences
• Discover other people's world
• Read posts based on location, time and rating
• Comment, like and dislike other peoples poo
• Remain anonymous
With boopoohoo you are free to express your ideas and thoughts without exposing your identity.