“Hacker” is a cult magazine for those who are passionately passionate about modern technology. For those who want to develop in IT or just to be on the edge. Each issue contains detailed HOWTOs, practical materials on development and administration, interviews with outstanding people who have created technology products and well-known IT companies, and, of course, expert articles on hacking and information security. We are very open about writing about existing problems, telling how attackers can use them.
Most popular journal headings:
* PCZONE. Tricks and tips, a description of new technologies, various new techniques that facilitate everyday work.
* BREAKING. Information security, new vulnerabilities, hacking history, protection recommendations.
* CODING. Practical articles on development, master classes on software design.
* SYN / ACK. System administration, tips and HOWTO for IT professionals.
* UNIXOID. All about modern Linux and BSD systems.