Find For Me will become an indispensable tool for Minsk inhabitants and guests.
- work without an Internet connection;
- search for nearby objects;
- complete information about places (addresses, phone numbers, working hours, visitors` reviews and many others);
- public transport schedule;
- each category has the maximum number of filters that allows you to choose exactly what you need;
- regular information updating;
At the present time the application has the following categories:
• Café, Restaurants, Canteens,
• Police stations,
• Polyclinics, Hospitals, Medical centres, Dental clinics, Specialized clinics, Maternity hospitals,
• Taxi, Bus stations, Railway stations, Airports, The underground,
• Places of interest, Theatres, Cinemas, Museums, Circuses, Parks,
• Grocery stores, Shopping centres, Electrical shops, Hardware shops,
• Mobile operators,
• Post offices,
• Banks, ATM, Currency exchange,
• Night clubs, Casino, Saunas, Billiards, Bowling,
• Filling stations, Service centers, Car wash, Rent-a-car,
• Hotels, Hostels,
• Pharmacies, Veterinary pharmacies,
• Fitness clubs, Swimming pools, Bike hire,
- Note: with so many Android versions and new updates, it is cost-prohibitive for me as a journalist to create a new app for every version. So I've launched a responsive design version of the web site that works on all Android devices and gives you the mobile app experience. Try it at http://www.nataliemaclean.com
- Scan a bottle bar code to get: wine tasting notes, scores, prices, current store stock, recipes and food pairings for 150,000 wines at the LCBO, SAQ, BC Liquor Stores, Liquor Plus, Alberta liquor stores, MLCC, SLC, NSLC, NB Liquor, NF Liquor, PEILCC, Sherry-Lehmann, Morrell, Binny’s, Sam’s Wine, Wally’s Wine & Spirits and thousands of other liquor stores
- Bonus features: cellar journal, glossary, winery directory, Twitter, Facebook
- Created by Natalie MacLean, named the World's Best Drink Writer at the World Food Media Awards and publisher of one of the largest wine sites on the web at www.nataliemaclean.com
For Natalie's free monthly newsletter:
Note from Nat …
Hello my fellow wine lover,
We can't address issues posted here as often there’s not enough info, so please e-mail me if you have a feature to suggest or there's a bug to fix: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a labor of love: it has cost me personally more than $30,000 to create and keep updating this app. More than 90% of the content is free, including thousands of archived wine reviews, articles and recipes.
You get a two-month free trial of the wine reviews that cost $2.10/month to see if you like them. This is the only way that I can recoup a small portion, but not all of the cost of continuing to add new features for you. I hope you like it … if you do, please leave a review.
Natalie MacLean is an independent journalist and author of the bestsellers Red, White and Drunk All Over and Unquenchable. She has won six International Association of Culinary Professional (IACP) awards and four James Beard Journalism Awards, including the MFK Fisher Distinguished Writing Award.
Motorola Droid X Users:
Please note that the 2.3 Gingerbread update limits the camera's functionality and interferes with the scanning function on the app. A manual barcode input option has been included in case your device was affected during the upgrade.
- Shortened app download time, increased app speed
- Bugs fixed for Force Close, Current Wine Reviews, Facebook, Twitter
- Improved navigation, ease of use
- Requires Android OS 2.2+
With AlterGeo, you will be able to:
* Quickly find the place you need
* Share your opinions and photos with friends
* Learn where your friends are now
* Know what's happening around you
* Get discounts and bonuses in thousands of our partner cafes, restaurants and more
* Complete interesting tasks and learn more about the places you visit
* Always have a self-updating discount card in your pocket.
AlterGeo will help you find stuff in the city jungle:
* Check in and add photos and comments to various places
* Schedule your visits, and the app will remind you of your plans
* Find places with discounts - there are lots of them, you are sure to find one nearby
Have a nice check-in!