Business Informatics is a peer reviewed interdisciplinary academic journal published since 2007 by National Research University – Higher School of Economics (HSE), Moscow, Russian Federation. The journal is administered by the School of Business Informatics. The journal is issued quarterly in two languages – English and Russian.
The mission of the journal is to develop business informatics as a new field within both information technologies and management. It provides dissemination of latest technical and methodological developments, promotes new competences and provides a framework for discussion in the field of application of modern IT solutions in business, management and economics.
The journal publishes papers in the areas of, but not limited to:
• data analysis and intelligence systems
• information systems and technologies in business
• mathematical methods and algorithms of business informatics
• software engineering
• Internet technologies
• business processes modeling and analysis
• standardization, certification, quality, innovations
• legal aspects of business informatics
• decision making and business intelligence
• modeling of social and economic systems
• information security
The journal is included into the list of peer reviewed scientific editions established by the Supreme Certification Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The journal is included into Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) database on the Web of Science platform.