With QuickSync you can easily sync all your Google accounts with just a single click! The app looks for your accounts and syncs your Contacts, Calender data and your Gmail account! That's it, nothing more! There is no customization, no Widget and no GUI available.
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. Please report bugs to me instead of giving a bad rating. I will fix them as soon as possible! This application was tested and developed on Samsung Galaxy S (2.3.3) and ZTE Blade (2.2).
*** FAQ ***
Q: How do I see if synchronization is in progress?
A: A sync icon in the status bar comes up.
Q: Can QuickSync help saving battery power?
A: Yes, if you disable the Android's native automatic synchronization in settings and use this app instead.
Q: Can I customize which accounts and what data is being synchronized?
A: No, all Google accounts will be synchronized.
Q: Do I have to close the app?
A: No, QuickSync exits after synchronization is complete.
BitTorrent Sync for Android gives you access to all of your synced folders when you’re on the go, and lets you also share from mobile-to-mobile. This sharing feature easily lets you send your photos and videos to your friends.
• Access all your Sync folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, PDFs, or docs from your Android device to any of your Sync folders.
• Quickly and easily send photos and videos from your mobile directly to your friends mobile (Android or iPhone/iOS) using BitTorrent Sync mobile-to-mobile sending.
• Automatically backup your files (photos, videos, PDF, documents) to a folder on your computer.
• File transfers are encrypted and protected by secure keys.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Connecting the Android application to other Sync folders is as easy as taking a picture of a QR code with your camera.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges while syncing your mobile device, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications and is similar to Box and Dropbox.
BitTorrent Sync for Android is not compatible with Intel Atom-based devices and is compatible with BitTorrent Sync for desktop version 1.1.27 or later. If you don’t already have this version, you can download it at: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync
When installing BitTorrent Sync, it will ask permission to find accounts on your device. This is required to enable you to send feedback and other information from the application to our team of developers. The application will also ask permission to access your camera for scanning QR codes, as well as to access network connection and storage in order to download and store files on your phone and SD card. You can find more about our permission requirements on our web site: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync/help/mobile-manual
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit: http://www.bittorrent.com/help/faq
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the BitTorrent Sync forum at http://forum.bittorrent.com/forum/56-bittorrent-sync/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bittorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bittorrentsync
✓ Backup to dropbox.
✓ Send as email attachment.
✓ Google, Outlook or Custom CSV style.
This application do not restore contacts! yet... We recommend using the restore suggestion below.
Restore Contacts Tip:
⇨ Import the CSV file with http://www.google.com/contacts.
⇦ Contact data will then be synced back to your device.
Why Backup Contacts?
When new contact data is created on your Android™ device, you would think that it’s all saved at the same place by default? this is not always true.
Contacts Data could be saved in places like:
⇨ Google account - contact data
⇨ Phone/Tablet - contact data
⇨ Other: Facebook etc. - contact data
The Backup Contacts application retrieves ALL contact data stored on your Android™ device and saves it into ONE text file for safe keeping.
If you loose your Android™ device! the only contact data backed up by default is the Google account - contact data!
If you like this application, give it some stars.
HOW TO CREATE A SIMPLE PHONE LIST:
① Set the "CSV Style" to "CUSTOM" in the Preference menu option.
② Un-check all boxes except "Display Name" and "Phone" in the preference option "CSV custom style"
③ Press the "Backup to SD-Card" button.
HOW TO RETRIEVE THE CSV FILE:
❐ Mount the SD-Card to your PC.
File location: SD-Card/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
⇧ Upload the file to your Dropbox.
File location: Dropbox/Android Backup Contacts/Backup.Contacts.DATE.csv
✉ Send the file to your email address.
File location: Attachment in email
CSV = Comma-separated values
This new online address book allows you to sync your contacts from your PC, mobile or tablet and combine them all on one safe place. Keeping your contacts organized and up to date has never been easier. Plus Kylook is FREE.
See the video tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MKLk6JpTIU
Features of Kylook – the only online address book you’ll ever need.
- You can import all your contacts safely and securely into Kylook and only you will have access to these details.
- If you add a new contact to your mobile, Kylook automatically synchronizes this update with all your other devices removing any duplications automatically.
- If your contacts update any of their contact details, Kylook will automatically synchronize their update into your address book keeping it always up to date.
- With Kylook you can convert your personal contact details into a QR Codes to share amongst friends and contacts. Simply scanning the code they can save your details directly into their address book.
- If you lose your mobile, don't worry. With Kylook you’ll never lose a contact again. Simply installing Kylook into the device again and logging into your account you can safely restore all your contacts.
- Kylook also allows you to create your own personal access codes to your contact details. These codes are called Kcodes.
- With your kcode you can share your details with whoever you wish. Instead of having to recite lengthy addresses you can just pass your kcode. You can also adjust which contact details people can see.
- By registering now with Kylook you can obtain your first Kcode for FREE.
- All your data belongs 100% to you. Kylook is in strict compliance with all data protection and security measures.
Important: Kylook APP (Android version) sync all contacts from your local address book and Gmail contacts on your smart phone. Kylook don't sync with the SIM card. The SIM card don't accept all datas like photos.
Sync.ME Birthdays reminds you of your friends' birthdays and lets you send awesome greeting cards. Never miss a birthday again with our birthday notifications. Create and share free personalized greeting cards for any occasion right from your mobile phone.
Choose from existing photos of you and your friends, edit the text, and post the birthday card right to your friend's Facebook Timeline.
Enjoy cards for all occasions - birthdays, holidays, graduation, get well soon, new baby, and many more!
If you like Facebook, check out Sync.ME Birthdays - it's fun, easy and FREE. Happy Birthdays :)
★ Facebook: facebook.com/syncmeapp
★ Twitter: twitter.com/syncme
★ Support: email@example.com
* Facebook name and logo are trademarks of Facebook Inc. Sync.ME is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Although Free.fr uses Zimbra, it's not supported by this app (yet). Free.rf has disabled CalDAV-Support in Zimbra, so the app can't sync with it.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
Your contacts are probably the most important data in your phone, right? This application will deeply analyze your phonebook and bring it close to perfection. The built in intelligence will surprise you, so download it and try. We believe this application is essential and should be included with every phone.
We are excited to provide you this completely new version with a beautiful new user interface! Did you know that one app can offer your contacts so many powerful features?
• Remove all obvious duplicates and even find similar contacts
• You now have direct access to each individual optimization function
• Accounts Merge - a powerful function for moving contacts between accounts. You can move all contacts from your Phone Memory to Google to have them all synchronized and then find and delete all duplicates.
• The ability to mass delete contacts you no longer need
• Correct and nicely format phone numbers
• Locate potentially incorrect contacts which cannot be dialed
• Find all incomplete contacts that have an important contact field empty
• Clean contacts removing empty fields
• Add international prefixes and country codes where needed
• Merge contact fragments into one rich contact
• Locate contacts in your messages and calls that have not yet been saved
• Edit, Delete, Select all or unselect all contacts at any time, just tap and hold the contact
We are investing a lot of effort into this application, please rate it or let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note 1:
Android provides very limited memory to applications so if you try to process too many contacts the application may be stopped. It is not our fault or a bug.
Important note 2:
Different phones have different implementation of contacts. If the application is not showing your contacts, please let us know what phone you are using and what accounts you have. We will be happy to support it for you.
NOTE: It will only work on Launchers which support Scrollable Contacts:
Launcher Pro, ADW Launcher, Zeam, Go Launcher, Home+ etc. are all supported Launcher. Provided you enable Scrollable support in Launcher Settings.
Default Android Launcher does not support Scrollable Widget, neither does HTC Launcher or Samsung TouchWiz Launcher.
There are two Contact widgets:
1. Contact Widget with 2x4 (This display contacts in single column)
2. Contact Widget with 4x4 (This display contacts in 3 columns)
Option to display:
1. All Contacts
2. Contact Groups
3. Favourites etc.
Option to change background widget color
Option to display custom heading on top
Very Fast and low on memory.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android Devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of Next Launcher 3D which is #1 3D home launcher app in Android Market.
How to add Next Widgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in Next Launcher 3D. Press the Widget Tab and choose the widget you like.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
For example, you can configure it to not synchronize your work account when you are in your house (a simple rule based on a cell phone anthenna or wifi network name) or, to only synchronize one of two devices if two devices are close (a rule based on the bluetooth), they share, thus avoiding the double notifications.
The application allows you to define rules based on the proximity of a bluetooth device, a wireless network, a cell phone anthenna or the level of battery charge.
It also allows to define multiple profiles and rules (based on conditions).
If you purchase the paid version (from within the application), you can remove the advertising and backing up their profiles, rules and conditions that may then restore on other devices.
Please, if the application does not work properly, email me. So help me improve the application.
Add-On to disable notifications per apps in profile
In order to disable notifications for apps in profiles you need Android 4.1.x (or higher) and a custom ROM based in AOSP and to install a add-on available in XDA thread (you need to install this add-on in system partition in order to use it).
Explanation of permissions used by the application:
Access accounts: For information on the accounts configured on the device.
Read / write configuration and read / write synchronization status: To change the sync preferences (objective of this application).
Bluetooth: Get status of Bluetooth devices nearby.
Wifi: Get status of wifi and nearby devices.
Access To network positioning: To get the ID of the cell phone that is connected to the device.
Billing: To allow in-app billing
Internet: To show ads, that helps fo pay my time (sorry!)
Synchronizes directories/files with PC.
Application web page: http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync
It is possible to use Local Sync without Outlook to synchronize files/directories between Android and computer or use Local Sync only in Android for its Tasks and Notes apps without any synchronization.
Localization: English, Czech, German
PC server application download is available on product homepage.
Support, documentation and educational videos are available on product homepage.
It is possible to synchronize one Android device with many PCs and one PC with many Android devices (e.g. synchronize Android with notebook and PC at home and with PC at work) - Local Sync is primarily designed to support such a scenario.
If manufacturer replaced Android 4 contacts application with own (naive) version it may not be possible to add/edit Local Sync contacts - ask manufacturer for stock contacts apk.
* Run app seamless on different phones/tablets. Playing game or reading book on one phone, then continue on the others.
* Migrate app data from old phone to new phone.
* Backup and restore app data automatically.
* Share app data with your family and friends. A book, interesting photo, link, anything else in an app.
And it's using your own Dropox storage to process app data in the cloud, never worry about data lost.
* ROOT permission
* Have a Dropbox account
* App data in cloud
* Sync up app data in 1-click and automatically (PRO version)
* Multiple apps can be synchronized
* Automatic sync-up
* Conflict options to resolve different data version on different places
* Wifi only option
1. Link to Dropbox.
2. Add apps to sync-up list. Click Add icon to load installed apps, select multiple apps and click "OK" to add them to sync-up list.
3. Sync up apps
App sync, app data, sync up, synchronization, cloud, dropbox, auto sync, backup, restore, migrate data, 1-click, automatic backup data
I removed dialer in this build.
True contacts are good for Local Sync and all apps that create contacts accounts (see http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync/local-sync-and-android-4-ics) because manufacturer's Android 1 apps are lacking features of Android 4.
Android contacts application - Apache License 2.0.
☆ Hide SMS and call logs away from stock apps
☆ Unlock code protection (PIN or pattern)
☆ Option to hide app from launcher (by default, dial ***123456### to open)
☆ Auto-lock (don't use app for awhile), auto-destroy (after wrong code some times), quick lock
☆ Restore call logs/text message from/to stock apps
☆ Support Holo theme
Discussion on XDA forum: http://goo.gl/vJWQ9
kw: shady, vault, vault sms, hide sms, hide call logs, private message, secret sms, private space
This app is bundled with Contact Editor Pro to allow you to edit synced contacts on pre-Android 4 devices.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync your iCloud calendars!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
As of Android 4.2 this issue is fixed and the workaround no longer necessary (except for Samsung devices), please uninstall it.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. Just enter your account data and SmoothSync will keep your contacts in sync.
The app will not sync Contacts from other accounts (like Google) to iCloud!
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly. Also check if you need the workaround app mentioned above.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* automatic account discovery
* syncs contact photos
* customizable sync interval (default: 6h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* support for custom labels
* encrypts password on the device
* New! One way group sync (iCloud to Android) (two-way-sync of groups will follow)
* relations won't get synced (yet)
* "push" is not supported (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
More from developer
"Ever had a trouble abroad while converting your number to international ("+..") format right before the call?
Ever received a text from some unidentifiable number while lying on a beach?
Set a rule for yourself to type new number in international format but never actually stuck to it? "
If so - this app is for you.
You will also be able to setup an automatic fixing of newly added numbers (will start only if your phone is charging and has enough battery, so no need to worry about power consumption).
IMPORTANT: Always backup your contacts before doing massive updates.
REFUND POLICY: I offer an extended refund policy - 7 days. Feel free to contact me via email.
* Fixed multiple updates issue
* Added localization for ru
* Fixed batch processing
* Initial version uploaded
Keywords: phone number, contacts, format, plus sign, international, travel.