Your app was recommended me by an XDA Developers video on Youtube. I set the "adoptable storage" hidden task on my S7 through Adb (using my computer) and I chose to mix up 75 % between the Sd card (64 gb) and the internal storage (32 gb) of the phone. I do not understand why the app views that both my Sd card and the internal storage hold only 24 gb each and the space used is 69 % on both (7,66 and 7,64 gb occupied each actually). I kindly await for some clarification, thanks.
I didn't know what to do in this thing It doesn't work I need help in this please I don't have that much space in my phone but I deleted one and it says I need to have it please HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!
was much better before new design takes too much space and is less clear; used to give an excellent overview of your partitions
Won't open - new Note 7 On my note 7, worked when I had 16 gig micro SD card in... Put in samsung's 256 gig micro SD uhs-I card, now it won't open
This has no use it dosnt help at all this #MAKE IT BETTER
Still a bit ugly The legacy view improved things in the direction it was before. Still I miss the white text on black background and the pie charts (but not their colors!!).
- New "Legacy" partition view (see settings)
- Option to show size in gigabytes
- Update widget data by clicking on widget (optionaly)
- Fixed problem if all partition removed
- support all device with Android 2.1+
Changelog since 1.2.0:
- New UI
- No need root more
- Ability to add, edit or remove partition
- DashClock Extension (Plus only)
Boost the speed of your phone with just One-Tap to keep your phone Fast!🚀
Free Cleaner & Optimizer, Clear cache, improve memory and protect battery!
* Clean up junk to free up space, Keep your phone clean & fast! *