The application for tracking prices and receiving accurate and timely PUSH notifications at a time when the price of one of the cryptocurrency exchanges connected to this application, now it's Yobit (Yobit.net), reaches a user-specified target price level. The user selects and sets the target price himself.
This application with the help of sound alerts gives the user the opportunity to always be aware of changes in prices for selected cryptocurrency pairs, and most important thing, it allows you do not miss an important price level, not being constantly opposite the computer, and not looking at the price charts.
At the moment, the application is connected to the Yobit.net exchange. In the near future, the Binance.com exchange will also be connected. We also plan to connect BitBay.net, Bitfinex.com, Bittrex.com, C-CEX.com, Cex.io, Coinbase.com, Exmo.me, Gatecoin.com, Gemini.com, HitBTC.com, Kraken.com, Livecoin.net, OKCoin.com, Poloniex.com, Wex.nz and others.
The application supports all the cryptocurrency pairs represented on yobit.net (the yobit exchange), including: Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Waves (WAVES), EOS (EOS) , Dash (DASH), NEM (XEM), TRON (TRX), Zcash (ZEC) and others.
1. High accuracy of determining the breakdown of prices, even if it was a lightning breakdown and the price immediately after that returned to the previous level.
2. Quotes from exchanges are processed on a separate server, so even if the user's phone temporarily had no Internet connection, the user will be able to receive a PUSH-notification as soon as his phone's connection to the server is restored.
3. There is the possibility of writing comments to the target levels being set. Upon receipt of the notification, this option can help the user promptly make a decision about the transaction or exit from it.
In the next updates, additional useful functions will be added to the application:
1. A window for selected pairs will be added. The user can migrate the pairs with which he works most often. Directly from this window, the user will be able to set the target levels, which after configuration and saving will be available for viewing and editing in the target levels window.
2. You will be able to edit, duplicate and delete the selected target price directly from the target levels window. It will also be possible to delete received messages separately from the notification window.
3. Repeat the sound notification (the PUSH signal) until the message is opened by the user.
4. A multilingual interface appears.
5. Additional cryptocurrency exchangers will be added: Binance Exchange, Bitfinex Exchange, Exmo Exchange, HitBTC Exchange, Poloniex Exchange, BitBay Exchange, Bittrex Exchange, C-CEX Exchange, Cex.io Exchange, Coinbase Exchange, Gatecoin Exchange, Gemini Exchange, Kraken Exchange, Livecoin Exchange, OKCoin Exchange, Exchange Wex and others.
Also we are always happy to receive feedback. We will be grateful if you write what additional functionality you personally could be useful.