Find out all the details about your favourite races: Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España and the rest of World Tour events updated daily.
- SCHEDULE: all dates for the races.
- STANDINGS: general, mountain, points, youth and teams.
- RIDERS: Riders and teams registered in the race.
- STAGES: profiles and results in detail.
- And the best cycling REPORTS.
World Tour races included:
- Tour Down Under
- Paris - Nice
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
- E3 Harelbeke
- Gent - Wevelgem
- Ronde van Vlaanderen / Tour des Flandres
- Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco
- Paris - Roubaix
- Amstel Gold Race
- La Flèche Wallonne
- Liège - Bastogne - Liège
- Tour de Romandie
- Critérium du Dauphiné
- Tour de Suisse
- Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian
- Tour de Pologne
- Eneco Tour
- Vattenfall Cyclassics
- GP Ouest France - Plouay
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- Giro di Lombardia
- Tour of Beijing
If your passion is cycling, this is your app!
Download it FREE now!
Follow us on Twitter, @infocycling2013
The 2013 Tour Tracker includes:
- Live video coverage of every stage
- Live text updates during the race
- GPS tracking and interactive maps and profiles
- Daily results and overall standings
- Stage previews and summaries
- Favorite rider selections
- Searchable team and rider listings
- Extended Time Trial coverage
- Selected Twitter feeds
More than a cycling news app, Cycling Alerts is a tool to track results of all pro races. You will get results news on your phone as soon as the races is finished.
Cycling Alerts provides cool functionnalities like :
- Results News of all pro races.
- Full UCI pro calendar 2013 (World Tour, Europe Tour, Africa Tour, Asia Tour, Oceania Tour, America Tour, Women Elite, Women Junior, Men Junior, Men Under 23)
- Push Notifications for world tour results news (more to come).
- Calendar tracking. You can set a reminder on a specific race. You'll get an alert reminder the day before.
- Diary of coming pro races.
- Sorting functionnalities (By Month, By Type...)
Keywords : Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta, Cycling Live, Tour tracker, Cycling news, calendar,2011,2012, 2013, pro, apps, traker
• See the complete stage from a birds eye view with a Google Earth Tour
• See the complete stage on the Map, Terrain and Satelite view and use both fingers to see the route from different perspectives
• See the stage profile
• See the complete climb from a birds eye view with a Google Earth Tour
• Use the interactive profile to check the gradient of the climb
• See the complete climb with the Street View Tour
• Watch a cycling video of the climb
• See pictures of the climb
• Watch a motor bike video of the climb
• Latest version of Google Earth for Android is needed to see the Google Earth Tours
• This App is better suited for use on a tablet because of the bigger screen.
• The Interactive Profile function works only with Android version 3 and above
Join our game and take part in special cycling challenges. Complete the challenges and get a chance to win great prizes! The participation in the competition will show that cycling is a healthy and enjoyable pastime. Join the action, roll the kilometers and see for yourself that the bike is an excellent means of transport, even in the city.
The Kręć kilometry app can also save the bike trail you’ve covered, and allows you to add interesting places along with pictures and descriptions.
A Built-in counter will allow you to measure the travel time, speed, distance and the number of calories burned, and all values will be presented in the form of clear statistics.
CHALLENGES AND TROPHIES
With Kręć kilometry App you can take part in the competition challenges as well as create your own challenges to motivate you to ride a bike. For completing the competition kilometers you can and receive virtual trophies that can be displayed on your Facebook profile, so you can share your achievements with other users.
Continued use of GPS in the background can decrease battery life.
Cycling for fun (CFF) is the best cycling manager game . You get to establish your own team and compete against other managers in the most important cycling races. You are in charge of just about everything:
- Choose your own goals and be rewarded if you achieve them;
- Choose the race program for your team;
- Choose the race tactics;
- Manage the training schedules and training camps, to improve their skills;
- In search for the next champion you’ve guessed: transfer riders from other teams or scout the world for young talents;
- Hire staff to help improving the performance of your team;
- Race all the major races of cycling: the Grand Tours (Tour de France, Giro d'Italia,Vuelta a España), the Classic Monuments or the World Championships;
- Test your tactics and riders in other Tours and one day races.
It is you who decides both the long term strategy and the short term tactics of your team in our online cycling manager game.
If you haven’t decided yet, you can always visit the CFF forum, where the CFF community is always ready to help you.
Available languages : English, Spanish, French, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian and Portuguese .
· Weekend Schedule of Events
· NBC5 Weather
· Spectator Guide/Information
· Post-Race Party
· Runner Reunite
· Location & Hours
· Expo Main Stage Schedule
· Exhibitor List
· Expo Floor Plan
· Course Map
· Grant Park Map
· CTA Rail Map
· Facebook/Twitter feeds from event accounts
· Ability to “Share” & “Re-tweet” event posts
· Ability for users to post to their accounts
Tracking & Results
· Runner Tracking
· Historic Top Finishers (2006-2012)
· 2013 (Available post-event)
The Santos Tour Down Under was first held in 1999 and has grown year on year to become the biggest cycling race in the southern hemisphere.
The week-long event brings the top WorldTour professional cycling teams to race on the streets of Adelaide and regional South Australia each January. Up for grabs are important UCI WorldTour points and the Santos Ochre Leaders Jersey.
Grab the app to keep up with all things Tour related.
**Note: The accuracy of the speeds is completely dependent on the distance inputted and the timing of the click and release. Being off slightly can make a significant difference. That is why there is an average of 3 speeds displayed. This should give you a more accurate speed. The more you practice with the device the more accurate it will be.
It gives you the option to choose MPH or KPH (if you would prefer), then input the distance. Once you have completed your selections you will be able to accurately calculate the speed.
- Click and hold the trigger button when the ball is thrown.
- Release the trigger button when the ball is caught. If you click the button accurately you will get an accurate speed (give or take a few MPH/KPH just like a radar gun). So accuracy depends on the accuracy of your clicks.
Click the Reset AVG button to reset the average.
-Reset the average when junk pitches are thrown or else average will drop drastically. (Average takes only the most recent 3 pitches)
If you have questions or concerns please contact me at FALLACYSTUDIOS@GMAIL.COM. I would appreciate you sending me an email if you are having any problems rather than posting a bad rating and I will be sure to get back to you and do my best to fix the problem. Also, if you have any ideas or things you would like to see on this app just let me know and I will do what I can to add the features you would like.
TAGS: baseball, softball, football, soccer, tennis, archery, volleyball, hockey, running, jogging, sprinting, track, little league, pony ball, speed gun, radar gun, pitch speed, pass speed, serve speed, mph, kph, fps, slap shot, timer
Bénéficiez de contenus vidéo exclusifs avec la version premium de l'application du Tour de France 2013 !
Accédez au fil info de la course, aux écarts en direct sur les cartes et profils d’étape et aux classements et résultats en fin d’étape.
– Résumés d'étape et des extraits exclusifs d'image de course avec Orange
– Toutes les Vidéos Hors Course (Magazines, Interviews…)
– Dépêches de la course minute par minute en direct
– Tracking GPS en direct des coureurs sur les cartes et profils d’étape
– Résultats et classements pour chaque étape
– Photo de chaque étape
– Profil des étapes
– Des contenus inedits sur les coulisses du Tour avec ŠKODA
Race calendar, results, tables and constant updates will offer you a complete experience to stay updated throughout the year competitions, stage by stage, classic after classic.
Potrai rimanere aggiornato su tutte le notizie del campionato e potrai seguire live la diretta TV e vedere tutti i risultati e le classifiche in tempo reale.
Inoltre potrai svogliare I Race, il nuovo magazine firmato CIV, oppure potrai metterti alla prova giocando a FantaCIV.
*Live Timing: seguire in diretta i risultati delle categorie del CIV.
*Diretta TV: vedere in diretta streaming le gare della domenica.
*Timetable: avere il programma degli eventi nella propria mano per non perdere neanche un momento della stagione 2013.
*News: raccolta delle notizie riguardandi il CIV.
*Calendario: l'elenco di tutte le gare e i circuiti in cui si svolgono.
*Piloti: consultare la lista dei protagonisti del campionato.
*FantaCIV: pronosticare i podi delle 4 categorie. In palio simpatici gadget.
*Video: raccolta delle video notizie del Campionato.
The Bike Life is an application that delivers all the latest mountain biking news and entertainment from some of the most popular sources, straight to your mobile device. Some of these sources include Pinkbike, GoPro, MTBR, Bike Magazine and more. Features include news feeds, videos, photos, and audio podcasts.
Jorge Lorenzo is a Spanish professional motorcycle road racer. He is the 2006 and 2007 250cc World Champion, and the 2010 and 2012 MotoGP World Champion. He currently competes in the MotoGP class, riding for the factory Yamaha team.
These high quality images are hand picked by fans and not officially endorsed by any company. In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following: search shortcut icon on your home screen, search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage. This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future. You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way. We also don't claim any copyright so if you are the rightful owner, please email us below and we will remove an image immediately.
Airpush Opt Out: http://www.airpush.com/optout.
Tags : sport honda yamaha motogp ducati motorcycle racing race factory biker jorge lorenzo story