- Make a voice chat with your friends
- Send and receive files and folders over Wi-Fi at high speed
- Use group chat
- Send private messages
- Create your own Wi-Fi local network in one step
Ways to use the application:
- Communication into the open air
- Conversation in wireless networks of your office, dorm, university or school
- Get acquainted in a public Wi-Fi networks
- Bluetooth replacement for data transfer
- Baby monitor
- Talks in a loud environment
- Team talks in collective games (paintball, airsoft, and the like)
We recommend you to install the Lite version at first to test the app on your device.
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and other devices
LG G2 and LG Flex with Android 4.4.x
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email email@example.com so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
** If you have any issues, please email me. I haven't been able to test on every phone **
- You might not get a notification on older android devices (< 4.0). I'm working to fix this now.
Map your saved wifi networks to Foursquare places. Then when you connect to that network you will be automatically checked-in.
- Create unlimited wifi-place mappings
- Get notified when you are checked-in
- Uses your approximate location on check-in, so you still get points!
- Very battery efficient
Pro features coming soon.
tweet me with feature requests! @rathboma
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Wi-fi Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Makes a map of Wi-Fi access points as you walk around.
* Maps out the actual coverage of each access point (AP)!
* AP names are displayed on the map
* See street address and area of APs
* You can select the criteria for inclusion on your map
* Info is saved in a database on your phone
Paid version: no ads, many Access Points, KML (Google Earth) export.
To commenter Don:
It will only import 100 APs from the free version because that's the most
the free version will save. If you mean export... there are no restrictions on the number of APs you can export in the paid version. If I am not understanding you please mail me.
Your data never leaves your WiFi network. Nothing is ever sent to NextApp or any third party. There is no subscription fee of any kind, nor is there any reliance on external servers or Internet access.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* MUSIC: A built-in music player enables you to stream music from your device to your computer. The music tab features the ability to browse by album, artist, and playlist. Tracks can be uploaded and downloaded wirelessly, with the capability to send/receive multiple tracks at once.
* PHOTOS: The photo browser lets you display and download photos to your computer. A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEOS: The video browser displays videos stored on the phone and/or taken by the camera. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* WEBDAV ACCESS: WebDAV support enables you to mount your phone/device from Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in much the same manner as you would a USB disk or network shared folder.
* GUEST MODE: Two configurable user accounts, "owner" and "guest", allow fine-grained control over what content is accessible through WebSharing. The owner account can see all content on the device, while the guest account can only view certain items that you specify. Each account has its own password and can be quickly enabled or disabled from the main screen of the application.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
The music player requires Adobe Flash. The video player can use either HTML5 or Flash. The multiple upload feature requires Adobe Flash.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
* Connect to open access points as you walk by
* Not connect to "open" access points that are paywalls
* You can set connect priority
* Differentiate between two access points both called "linksys"
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points your already have setup
The is the Paid version:
+ No Ads
+ Option to start at boot
+ Option to run as a service
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
This premier app turns your phone into the fastest high-bandwidth Internet hotspot around so you can use your laptop, tablet, or game console online. It also easily enables internet via USB, and it's optimized for the latest lightning-fast 4G connections..
This "Professional" version is for tech aficionados who crave internet wherever they go, on whatever device they have, and for business professionals who need 100% reliable online access while traveling and meeting clients.
All for a low, 1-time purchase less than half what some carriers charge every month for a basic hotspot, backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee -- refund within 5 days of purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please try the free "Lite" version to see if it will work with your phone before you buy. This app is hardware-dependent and only works with some phones. (Most HTC phones do not work.)
Does not require root.
Include widgets for 1-touch toggle.
--- PHONE COMPATIBILITY ---
* Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus (no USB), Stratosphere, Exhibit, Exhibit 2, Galaxy S 2, Galaxy Gio, Intercept, Attain, Fascinate, Galaxy Note, Transform, Conquer, Epic, Sidekick 4G, Doubletime, Captivate, Droid Charge
* Motorola Razr, Bionic, Droid 3, X2, Photon
* HTC Wildfire S, Amaze 4G
* Pantech Crossover, Breakout
* Dell Streak
* Sony Xperia arc
* LG G2x, Ally, Optimus C, Optimus V, Optimus S
* Huawei Ascend 2
* T-mobile G2, Comet (Huawei Ideos U8150)
NOT compatible with most HTC, EVO, Photon, Rezound, Inspire, Samsung Prevail, Motorola Triumph, Casio Commando, LG Spectrum, Motorola Bravo,
If your phone is not listed above, please test the "Lite" version of this app before buying.
--- LITE VERSION & REFUND AVAILABLE ---
Please try the free "Lite" version before buying this one. (see below under "MORE BY SVTP")
Google Play provides a free refund within 15 minutes; we offer an extended refund within 5 days: just email email@example.com including the name used on your purchase.
5-day Warranty: Refund is available with 5 days of purchase. After 5 days no refund is available.
Note: Software updates by Android or a wireless carrier may cause this app to stop working in the future.
--- ABOUT THE DEVELOPER ---
SVTP is a family business using technology for development projects in Africa. This app actually came out of research on providing Internet through mobiles phones in Africa. Profits from this app support more development projects in the area of technology and solar power for Africa. Thanks for your support!
All statuses are divided into 11 categories: Funny statuses, Love statuses, New Year statuses, Sad statuses, Nice statuses, Man statuses, Woman statuses, Clever statuses, Life statuses, Joke statuses, Friend statuses.
Using our application you can log in and post statuses in social networks: Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki and Moi Mir.
You can edit any short status from the collection, and send their own status (no longer than 250 characters) to multiple social networks in one click!
Post statuses on the wall Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte with photo or image.
Post Photo statuses into Facebook and VKontakte.
Post statuses on a background pictures on the wall Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte.
Copy any status in clipboard.
Share any status in to third-party applications, such as a text editor or an application for sending SMS.
Collect your personal collection of Favorite statuses.
Store in "Favorites" any phrases up to 250 characters from the third-party applications or publish these phrases in social networks in the form of statuses.
Set up app's widget on home screen.
Menu is available on the main page of the application:
Two main menu items – Search and Settings.
"Search" – search statuses by any your keywords.
"Settings" – select the social network, which you will work, update statuses, sorting statuses in categories, how long time to keep posting history, set up widget theme and the ability to change the language of the application (Russian / English / Spanish / German / French / Italian / Portuguese).
"History" – posting history of statuses with using of the application (for 7 days by default).
"Download" - download additional database of statuses for the app.
This application is absolutely free! Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions for improvement: