- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint. In paid version even smaller - less 100Kb.
Automatic sync works only for rooted devices!
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
In free version background sync feature is time limited.
** Android 4.3 and higher currently is not tested in full. **
** HTC Users, due to system file protection, S-OFF is required (can works with S-ON for new phones) **
TimeZone Fixer is a small program which updates Android timezone files to the latest version (see "What's new" section). It is useful if the time zone changed in your area, or Daylight Saving Time has been abandoned or adopted.
Unlike default android folder, this is very easy and pretty and you can change the folder name and icon.
For the convenience, application folder shows the number of application as a badge.
Just take a look at screenshots!
A folder can contain applications, bookmarks, shortcuts, or contacts
(Whenever you create a folder, the folder basically contains "setting icon" for further customization - in case of folder 2, setting icon is located on window caption)
Ads will appear frequently if you create many folders.
Donation: You can find ad-free donation version in Google market and Amazon Appstore
1) why Internet permission: for Google Admob
2) why Browser history: to query Bookmark for folder insertion
3) why Contact permission: to query Contact for folder insertion
4) why Package permission: to notify installation/uninstalltion.
5) why Phone Call permission: to make a call when a folder has a shortcut for call
I DO NOT COLLECT ANY PRIVATE DATA.
You can find a paid version, [Application Folder Pro]
* Recently, some antivirus applications shows false alarm, but myy application has no relation with any virus.
NTPSync is a simple NTP time synchronization app for Android.
To set system time to NTP time you need root access on your device, to just query the time you don't.
• Information can be found in in-app Help screen.
• If you have other problems please report them in the issue tracker on http://code.google.com/p/ntp-sync/issues
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
You can donate money to support the development in-app.
• Root access: To set system time
• Internet access: To query the NTP server
• Wakelock: To maintain a reliable network connection while querying NTP server
ntp, time, time synchronization, ntp query
Open source alternative to
RAR for Android can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB's WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in "RAR extras" section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
With Search Duplicated File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove these duplicate/dupe files on your Android device easily and accurately! It will free up a lot of storage space on your Android device! And it is the first Android app used to search for duplicate/dupe files!
● OneClick to search and select.
● Save/load search results.
● Specify path/size to search for.
● Support searching photo/audio/video or custom files.
● Support searching hidden files/folders.
● Support internal/external SD card.
● Support previewing photo/apk/storage.
● Notify you when a search complete.
● Search results are grouped by file size.
● View file content before deleting/excluding it.
● Batch select/deselect files/groups.
● Batch delete/exclude files/groups.
● Batch expand/collapse groups.
>>> Usage Tips:
● Each result group contains both original file and duplicate files, please deselect at least one file as original file!
● Long click folder chooser/result list to get more operations.
>>> Known issues:
Crash caused by OutOfMemory, if you have too many files to search, it may cause OutOfMemory crash, to avoid this issue, please use file size filter in settings.
If you updated your device to Android 4.4(KitKat), you may no longer to delete files from your external SD card. Get more details by searching "Android KitKat can not delete files from external SD card" on internet.
Refreshed with Material design, a simple world clock right on your home screen exactly the way you want it.
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.
The "OneService" mobile application is part of the Government’s on-going efforts to provide a convenient channel for reporting municipal issues within Singapore. The application provides for common categories of municipal issues and more features will be offered under subsequent updates.
Date of Official Launch: 25 January 2015
To provide feedback on the application, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- your Android device needs to get a GPS fix for this app to work
- please try it outdoors, or close to a window
- Internet access is not required
- use menu to toggle between 12/24 hour clocks
- the overall accuracy depends on your GPS chip and how it sends its message to Android
- you can expect a typical accuracy of +/- 1 second
Different Android devices use different GPS chips, so:
- these chips all create slightly different NMEA messages
- we have tried to handle most cases
- please let us know if you have issues with your device
If you are a gaming enthusiast, use Adobe AIR to access all your games from a single application and discover new and interesting ones:
Experience a range of high-quality games selected by our editorial team. View descriptions of games and get to appreciate the best.
Keep a tab on games that are fast gaining popularity with gamers across the world. Save time spent looking for great high-quality games.
Get a quick view of all the games you have played and revisit your favorites whenever you want. View game ratings and details for various games.
Use the search functionality to find exciting games and discover the latest in the world of gaming.
You can learn more about AIR technology at http://www.adobe.com/products/air.html.
By clicking "Install", you agree to the Software License Agreement found at http://adobe.com/go/eum.
If you're seeing Error 24, please upgrade the device OS to 4.4.2 and follow the steps below.
Goto Settings > Application Manager > Google Play Store
Clear Cache and Clear Data
Launch Google Play and try downloading Adobe AIR now.
If the steps above don't help, then please perform a factory reset after OS update, that should resolve the issue.
3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
The Time Zone Widget allows you to switch time zones in an easy way. Each click on the image of the widget will change the time zone to the next of a pre configured list. This is helpful in case your device is unable to automatically change time zones and you are frequently travelling between different time zones.
Place the Widget on your device's home screen. Every click on the image switches to the next configured time zone. E.g. you have chosen Europe/London and Europe/Berlin in the configuration screen, the widget will change the time zone on every image click between these two.
Looking for a version with graphics for every time zone? Have a look at the Time Zone Widget.
ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Useful if provider doesn't support NITZ, sends incorrect time or if your device/ROM has heavy clock drift.
There are 2 modes: automatic for root users and assisted manual mode for users without root (rootless mode).
Rootless mode features:
- automatic atomic time retrieval with configurable interval
- notification when offset exceeds user set threshold
- assisted manual synchronization with the hint what time/date to set
- precision between 1 and 30 seconds (because Android doesn't allow to set seconds)
- 1 second precision if your device resets seconds on Set (most Samsung and some HTC devices)
- Greenwich Time Signal assisted sync if device resets seconds
Root mode features:
- automatic sync with configurable interval
- accuracy is ~1-20ms depending on your connection and NTP server
- statistics (average drift per day, total time corrected)
Root is required because of Android security restrictions, vote for http://bit.ly/set_time_without_root if you want it to work without root, however Google has declined to fix it with the following comment:
"Hi, it is by design that applications can not change the time. There are many subtle aspects of security that can rely on the current time, such as certificate expiration, license management, etc. We do not want to allow third party applications to globally disrupt the system in this way." © some Google employee
- customizable NTP/SNTP server and timeout
- displays current date or time since last sync
- NTP server details dialog
- 3 color schemes (dark, light, default)
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock format
- time zone detection and adjustment based on geo location
- system time zone override with custom offset
- time zone management based on latest Olson tz database (zoneinfo)
- optional haptic feedback and sync notification
- clean and easy to use interface (tap screen values or use menu)
Don't have root? See http://bit.ly/phoneroot for the detailed instructions.
Don't want or can't root your device? You can still use ClockSync as your precise time source to adjust your watch or other clocks, or to verify how accurate your cell time is, or set time manually in rootless mode.
Move to SD is disabled because automatic synchronization (timers) will not work when app is moved, also app size is very small and since not all files are moved to SD in any case, it would not save you more than 50Kb.
If you get wrong time after synchronization, your phone time zone data is out of date, use http://bit.ly/tzupdate to fix it.
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
I reply to every e-mail within one day maximum (usually instantly).
See http://bit.ly/clocksync for more information.
Google+ Community: http://bit.ly/cs-plus
Permissions explained for paranoid users:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used only for "Sync on boot" option
- VIBRATE: optional haptic feedback on tap and sync
- INTERNET: to get time from NTP servers, to get time zone from web services
- WAKE_LOCK: to perform background synchronization without being killed in the middle by the OS
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to sync only when network is available
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get best location for time zone from location feature when GPS is on
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: if GPS is off, network location is used
- SET_TIME_ZONE: to automatically set time zone depending on location or for manual override
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: new permission since 1.1.5, used for transparent overlay in rootless mode to show countdown updated every second
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: for compatibility with SuperSU and Superuser applications, see http://bit.ly/su-permission