For Wiki or Q/A, please reference this page:
If you have any issue for the app, please leave a message on this page:
!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
Various Nexus and "stock Android" devices do not automatically "mount" mass storage devices (such as USB sticks). StickMount has been made to solve this problem, and give you access to the files on your USB connected storage from all your apps.
StickMount is known to work on many devices, but is built *only* with *Nexus* devices in mind.
Once StickMount is installed and you connect a USB stick with a "USB host / OTG cable", the device will show you a popup if you want to open StickMount. It is advised to tell the device that you want to do this by default.
If you have just installed StickMount and you already had a USB stick connected, you must manually launch the program, or disconnect/reconnect the USB stick for StickMount to start working.
Mass storage devices are mounted to "/sdcard/usbStorage/xxxx/".
----- (Pro) Kill apps preventing unmount -----
Sometimes an app has a file in use located on the USB device, and won't let go of it. This can prevent StickMount from unmounting the USB device. It will seem like the device stays connected (this is harmless). StickMount Pro provides an option that attempts to kill (terminate) all the apps that are preventing the unmount from succeeding.
----- (Pro) Media scan -----
StickMount Pro supports triggering the media scanner on each (un)mount action. This will automatically make the files on your USB device available in apps like Gallery and Music. Please note that the media scanner is not a visible process on all Android devices - it might actually work silently in the background without any visual cues. It may take a minute for your files to show up, so don't panic if they don't show immediately.
Even if you have this option enabled, you can prevent folders from being scanned by placing an empty file called ".nomedia" in that folder. If you put it in the root of the USB device, the entire device will not be scanned.
----- (Pro) Mount as partition label -----
Instead of using the block device name for the partition, use the partition label as mount name, falling back to uuid or block device name if the label is unavailable.
----- (Pro) Create symbolic links -----
Create symbolic links in /mnt and /storage to the actual mounts in /sdcard/usbStorage/
----- Filesystem support -----
The filesystems supported depends on your device firmware. On most devices, at least vfat/fat/fat32 and ext2/3/4 are supported. On the latest Android versions, ntfs is also supported in read-only mode. Some devices also support exfat out the box, but most do not.
StickMount can utilize the "ntfs-3g" and "mount.exfat-fuse" binaries to add support for ntfs (untested) and exfat, but these are not included. If you place the "ntfs-3g" or "mount.exfat-fuse" files in the root of your internal storage ( /sdcard ), StickMount will automatically use them.
You can find the needed files here:
----- Troubleshooting -----
For some users, the app appears not to work, while in fact it is the device itself or the cable not working. One OTG cable is not the other OTG cable. If you have a USB stick with a light on it, it should light up when you connect it to the Galaxy Nexus using your OTG cable. If it does not, either your cable or your Nexus is faulty. 99 out of 100 times it is going to be your cable. That the cable works fine with another device does not mean anything! Cables known to work on a one devices may not work on another device.
SD card unmounting: If your SD card unmounts when unmounting a USB device, you have a bug in your kernel. This is *not* a bug in StickMount !
1. Disconnect your OTG cable when prompted.
2. Connect your OTG cable when prompted.
3. If everything is OK, you will get 4 green check marks. If nothing happens or you get less than 4 green checks, tap More Info (Web) for a description of the problem.
Software can not overcome a hardware limitation. If your device does not support OTG, nothing will happen when you connect the cable. Please do not write a bad review because your hardware does not support OTG! If your device does support OTG and it is not detected by this software, please contact me via the "Email Developer" link.
1. An OTG cable
2. A flash/pen drive, card reader or camera.
The application does not use the USB Host API, so it can also run on older, 2.x devices. Because of that however almost all functionality (except for the listing of USB devices) requires root (superuser) access, and a recent version of busybox installed!
The application needs a device that has USB Host (or USB OTG) functionality. Most modern high-end devices have this ability. Check the documentation and specification of your device (this functionality is usually called USB OTG or USB Host)
If your device doesn't have native USB OTG functionality, there are kernel patches for some older devices to enable the functionality, most notably for:
- S5PC210 (Hummingbird) based Samsung phones (Galaxy S, Captivate, Nexus S)
- QSD8250 (Snapdragon) based HTC phones (G1, Nexus One, Desire, Incredible)
You can find appropriate kernel drivers for these phones here:
- Hummingbird / Samsung phones: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1450298
- Snapdragon / HTC phones: http://sven.killig.de/android/N1/2.2/usb_host/
Note that these drivers might require skills to install, and may damage your phone and void your warranty!
More info about this application at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1468531
The fully featured Nexus OTG Disk Explorer is easy to use with its user-friendly interface and intuitively designed icons. And the best part - NO ROOT NEEDED and it is absolutely FREE.
Some of the main features of the application:
• Works on all Android devices.
• Doesn't need to root your Nexus.
• Process manager gives you the chance to kill running processes and monitor the available RAM memory.
• Quick access icons for you SD card, Camera folder, Bluetooth folder, Downloads and Music folder.
• Recognizes all common file formats.
• Cut/Copy/Paste options.
• Rename or create files/folders.
• Organize your folders - Search, Sort and Create new.
• Change the visualization of files and folders - list or grid.
• Select multiple files. Automatically shows the size of the selected files.
• Properties that give you a detailed information about every file or folder - Type, Path, Number of files, Size, Last modified, Total available space and Available space.
• Share files.
The only requirement: your USB flash drives must be with FAT32 file system in order to be recognized.
OTG Disk Explorer is your easy USB mass storage enabler for all your devices.
HEXAMOB has made a drivers compilation of many manufacturers with devices that are using the Android Operating System. There may be some cases where packages can be used for your specific device but there are others cases where you need to install a specific driver for your smartphone or tablet.
Top 10 Android Tools Apps in February 2015 (playboard.me)
USB host is a very powerful feature of recent Android based smartphones and tablets, but on many firmwares (both stock and custom) the feature is somewhat broken.
For example, at launch the Galaxy Nexus told all the apps and the Market that it supported USB host, but USB host did not actually work (this was fixed in the Android 4.0.2 update). This broke several apps.
That is just one example of many. There are even cases where OEMs advertise USB host support, but the device does not support it at all. It appears as if USB host support isn't tested by Google or the OEMs when they push out new firmwares and devices at all.
As we cannot depend on Google or the OEMs to correctly provide information regarding USB host support, and the Android framework will regularly lie about it to both the Market as well as Android apps, this application was created so you can test your device's USB host capabilities for yourself.
If you allow it, the app will also submit your results to my website, so together we can create a complete database of devices and firmwares and their USB host support.
This tool may also come in handy for those porting firmwares.
- Android 2.3.1 or newer
- (Optional) Root
- USB OTG cable (unless your device has a fullsize USB port)
- USB memory stick, or another USB device to test the connection with
The result database is available here:
The discussion thread on XDA-Developers can be found here:
This idea from storage shortage and backup.
You can copy Apps in your device through LetsGoApp to SD or USB.
Then you can move SD card or USB from this device to another device.
You can execute Apps in new device and don’t need to install again.
WebSite : http://letsgoapp.net
(App to SD or USB OTG)外部儲存裝置即是內部儲存裝置
LetsGoApp可將App的檔案和資訊移至SD or USB OTG，並在SD or OTG執行
當更換ANDROID設備時，仍可利用LetsGoApp執行該SD or OTG上的App，而不需重新安裝及下載。
Note: Before you buy this program, It is strongly suggest that you may install free OTG Disk Explorer Lite and test if your device and flash drive work well,
For Wiki or Q/A, please reference this page:
If you have any issue for the app, please leave a message on this page:
NEW! With Paragon USB plugin you can enjoy full lightning-fast READ and WRITE access to any portable NTFS-formatted USB-attachable disk or stick via Total Commander right on the go!
NO ROOT access needed.
How it works?!
Download and install Total Commander for Android, install Paragon USB plugin and easily access any data on NTFS-formatted disks or sticks.
* Early beta version
* Non-root (ROOT rights are NOT needed)
* Total Commander is required
Beta version limitations:
- Support for NTFS only
- English UI only
Because this is an early beta version, your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly if you have any problems or requests. In case of errors please use the "Send debug info" option. Many thanks for cooperation and evaluating our software!
Support and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Total Commander
Total Commander app is an Android version of the popular desktop file manager. It is available for download at: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghisler.android.TotalCommander
About Paragon Software
Paragon Software Group is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company's comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software Group has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, Poland, Russia and China delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software Group provides technology to a host of world class companies and partners including Cisco Systems, Dell, HP, Western Digital Corp., ASUS, Seagate, LG Electronics, Logitech, Buffalo, Acer, EMC/Iomega, Siemens, Lenovo, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company website at www.paragon-software.com.
DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone. This is ideal for trying Linux distributions or always having a rescue-system on the go... without the need to burn different CDs or USB pendrives.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB-images of a number of operating systems from your phone (like Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE and Arch Linux). Around 35 different systems are available at this moment.
You can also create blank USB-images which allows you to have a blank USB-drive. From your PC you can store files onto the USB-drive, but also use tools on your PC to write images to the drive.
• This application uses features of the kernel that may or may not be available/stable on your phone. Tests have shown most phones work without problems, but please keep in mind yours might not (yet) work out-of-the-box.
• Most kernels support emulating USB drives, some support emulating CD-rom drives and kernels with the right patches support both.
• Most Linux-related ISOs can be booted from USB drives, but some ISOs can only be booted from CD-rom drives or require some kind of conversion.
• No ads.
• Resizing of images.
• Add your own download repositories. Nice for companies or groups that want to share custom or licensed images.
More info: http://softwarebakery.com/projects/drivedroid
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
- Please allow the loading to complete to view your files. You have a lot of content, we want to make sure you see it.
- To quickly view what is on your storage device, search by device.
- Some files may require a special viewer or player
- For convenience organize your files before you share with OTG Cloud
OTG Cloud App and Device Use Scenarios:
- On road trips - watch movies, share photos and music via SmartPhone and Tablet with the group.
- At work - collaborate by sharing files wirelessly, no other network required.
- Wired internet access but no wireless network? - Plug in the Ethernet cable to make a hot-spot.
- Use the onboard battery as a power bank and charge your other devices.
OTG Cloud Device (sold separately):
- Access USB hard drives up to 2TB
- Read SD and microSD cards up to 64GB
- An unlimited number of users can connect via Wi-Fi
- Stream 1080p to 3 devices or 720p to 5 devices
- Create a wireless access point with internet router functions
- 2000mAh battery for 5 hours of use and can charge other devices via USB
- Not a cellular device and no monthly fees.
Memory connected to Monster Digital OTG Cloud can store any file but your device must support the file type.
For any Assistance or Support please contact:
FAQ - http://support.monsterdigital.com/hc/en-us
Product Info - http://www.monsterdigital.com/wireless-streaming/otg-cloud
Copyright (C) 2014 Monster Digital
Starting from Android 3.1, applications can use functions of USB host, but many devices have this functionality disabled.
This application checks whether USB Host support is enabled. On rooted devices, an attempt to enable USB support can be performed.
With a FAT32 filesystem, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it (edit filenames, add directories, delete files) too.
You can also manage your files in the internal memory of your device.
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB "OnTheGo" port, as the Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10, and the brand new Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Android 4.0 or later, including the last Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Root privileges are NOT necessary!
For now, FAT32 filesystem is supported for data read and write, and NTFS filesystem is only supported for data read. You can use USB sticks or SD card readers with any compatible USB OTG cable.
*** NEW FEATURE ***
You can now play playlists (m3u and m3u8 files) and multiple audio files (mp3, aac, m4a, flac, ogg and wav files) at the same time from your USB OTG mass storage device. For that, you need to install my new app Simple Music Player which exists in two versions:
- Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kyuudroid.simplemusicplayer.free
- Paid version to support my developments and get some additional features in the future:
Once Simple Music Player is installed, select the files you want to play on your USB device, push the open button and select the Simple Music Player app.
This is a brand new feature, so if you have any issue, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail! Your feedback would be appreciated too.
*** FEATURES ***
USB OTG File Manager for Nexus allows you to open your files directly from your USB device! You just need to have an app that can handle it. For audio and video, I advise you to use VLC.
The new Network Access authorization is only here for local use to be able to open the files. The app NEVER send or receive data to/from Internet.
USB OTG File Manager for Nexus supports devices with multiple logical units (like a GPS with an internal memory and an additional SD card) and allows you to choose which logical unit you want to read.
USB OTG File Manager for Nexus now includes an "Advanced Mode" which allows you to access to all the files of your device. You can now create files and directories outside of the official Android public directories. This is for advanced users only!
Before buying this application, please try the free trial version named USB OTG File Manager Trial for Nexus to be sure that this application is working with your USB devices.
This is not an official Google application. Nexus brand is the property of Google.
Самое популярное приложение для похудения и поддержания здорового образа жизни!
Проблемы с лишним весом? Не знаете как похудеть и какую диету выбрать? А может вы ее уже выбрали, но вам нужно поддерживать ее и вести дневник калорий? Или же просто хотите подсчитать и увидеть свои нормы потребления калорий, белков, жиров, углеводов и воды?
С помощью разнообразных диет и калькуляторов, можно узнать много нового о режимах питания, вы можете вести свой дневник, который очень помогает в курсе похудения. График БЖУ помогает отслеживать весь архив из дневника в удобном графическом виде.
В приложении собрана большая коллекция диет как от простых людей, так и от институтов красоты питания и здоровья. Например, такие как:
- Диета Аткинса
- Большая диета
- Елены Малышевой
- Диета института питания АМН СССР
- Кремлевская диета и многие другие.
Худеем вместе разоблачит все мифы о похудении, подскажет что лучше делать, а что не следовало бы в курсе похудения. Приложение отлично подходит также и для кормящих мам. Также оно содержит много полезной информации и калькуляторов, которые могут пригодиться культуристам (бодибилдерам).
Все это и многое-многое другое вы найдете в лучшем приложении для похудения Худеем вместе Free.
With the app "Lose Weight Together" You can easily lose weight, be able to maintain their shape and body in a healthy state.
With a variety of diets and calculators, you can learn a lot about diet, you can keep a diary, which helps a lot in the course of losing weight. Schedule PFC helps track the entire archive of the diary in a convenient graphical form.
The application still represents a kind of alpha-beta version. So, waiting for useful comments and suggestions!
This version differs from the presence of paid advertising.