Planado is an online service for company’s field work management and performance quality control of such mobile workers as:
- installers, adjusters, couriers, forwarders, engineers, maintainers;
- field workers, mobile teams, field staff.
How to start using Planado:
Step 1. Visit planadoapp.com.
Step 2. Fill out a form to get access to a free trial.
Step 3. Follow instructions sent to your e-mail address.
If you are a new employee of a company which is already using Planado, then contact your managers to gain access to the app.
Planado helps to:
- plan out job schedule, make changes in schedule on the fly,
- provide checklists for workers so that they won’t forget to do anything and take all the important notes concerning their job,
- monitor completed jobs quality using jobs’ photo reports,
- pass the job information to your field worker instantly,
- find a free assignee on an interactive map,
- easily make a route taking traffic into account,
- send out sms-notifications to your clients to remind them of an upcoming job,
- send out sms-notifications to your clients when your worker is on the way to their premises,
- track your employees’ location using GPS,
- make the work of the field staff transparent to the management,
- reduce the amount of paperwork and problems associated with it.
Use the Planado system to know who works effectively (according to reports and photo reports) and reduce the amount of human errors.