It's just a module/plugin for Mobile Secretary. By itself, it will not work!
A software module that allows to determine the location of the phone through various ways: network settings, GPS, Wi-Fi access point.
Under this module provides the following methods of determining start locations:
1. Button in the program
2. A set of special combinations in the dialer *#*#536373#*#*
4. Widget on your phone desktop
5. Shake phone
6. Configurable button over all apps on the phone
The module provides an intuitive interface for viewing existing records location with the following functions:
1. Add a comment to record locations
2. Add to favorites a specific entry locations
3. Sending data about the location through application of the operating system
4. Deleting a record
5. Detailed view of location information
6. View on map
7. Synchronization with its own storage on the Mobile Secretary
8. Multiple choice write routine operations, as with single instances
9. Concise display filters: By date (today, yesterday, week, month, specific day), On the basis of election (elected/unelected).
Working with notifications:
1. The status location of the phone
2. The synchronization status data about the location of your storage Mobile Secretary
3. Auto-close all types of notifications using the specified timeout
4. Notification of the start of the record in the form of sound, vibration or light indication on the phone
1. To maintain the level of the signal. When neither a GPS and Wi-Fi it will be one of the key factors in reducing errors when determining the location of the phone
2. Save data about Wi-Fi access points. In big cities positioning on such points gives very good results
3. To use the GPS. Here everything is clear. Exactly, but slowly
Schedule. The user can specify the day, hour, minute, when he would want to determine the location of the phone. While it is possible to indicate: the number of repetitions, time-out repetitions. As well as criteria to start the schedule are the following events: the Phone is connected only to wifi, the Phone is connected to the Internet by any means, the Mobile device is charging, the screen on the phone.
Other functions... Remonitoring. View the neighboring cell towers with their signal levels. Not supported by all handset manufacturers. The GPS satellites. The display of all GPS satellites with their parameters: PRN, SNR, Azimuth, Elevation, Almanac, Ephemeris.
Determining the latitude/longitude of the mobile phone without using GPS is possible only when you set the data load. This is because the module itself is completely free-uses the data network to communicate with the servers.
Privileges used by the application on the device:
"System tools. Automatically start at boot" is Necessary: 1) to check synchronization tasks data, 2) to run scheduled tasks, 3) to start processing the "shake-up" phone if this option is set in the program.
"Approximate location" Using Wi-Fi and other network sources to determine the approximate location.
"Exact location" Using GPS devices.
"Vibration control" is Necessary for the notification, when determining the location.
"View Wi-Fi connections. Connecting and disconnecting Wi-Fi" it is Necessary to collect information about Wi-Fi access points to use these data to determine the location in the future.
"View network connections" Required to determine the parameters of the base stations. Further be used to determine the approximate location.
Use as a Supplement to the program "Mobile Secretary".