• the available information on your skipass or club card: name, date of purchase, history of ascents, etc.;
• the ability to scan the skipass or club cards using NFC (in case the card and your phone are equipped with the chip);
• the ability to name your skipass whatever you like;
• all the information about your skipass is stored on your device, allowing you to view it at any time, even when you're offline.
• the additional stats on the skipass and club cards by days, months, seasons, and all time;
• an up-to-date schedule of the lifts and trails;
• the detailed specifications of every lift and trail (type, top and bottom altitude, altitude difference, length);
• the official map of the resort;
• a Google map of the resort with all of the lifts and trails marked, the app also shows your position on the map;
• all of the resort's web cameras with the ability to view stream directly on the device (using a third party app such as MX Player);
• the app is translated into Ukrainian, Russian and English;
You are welcome to post any complaints, suggestions and requests on the Bukovel forum: http://forum.bukovel.com/viewtopic.php?id=8407
The app is provided as is, the author does not bear any responsibility for its operation.
The author is not affiliated with the administration of the Bukovel resort in any way.
All of the data is retrieved from the resort's official web site http://bukovel.com/. The author is not responsible for the data not being up to date.
In addition it is possible to check a valid ski-pass information by it's id number.
For selling just fill a simple information form to create an ad.
For buying just enter the dates You need to view all suitable available ski-passes.
Skiing is action. And and action is measurable - even for normal skiers! Register for the app at www.skiline.cc and get your skiing day as a personal performance curve in the form of a Skiline vertical meter diagram! You can also shoot your own Skimovie or compete with others in Skiline contests.
And you're there!
Once you've entered your ski pass number into the app or at www.skiline.cc you can access your personal vertical meter diagram. It shows the amount of vertical meters, slope kilometers, and lifts you've ridden on a specific skiing day. Chosen skiing locations have Skiline terminals, where you, as a Skiliner, are able to directly print out your own personal vertical meter diagram on location.
Skiliners can shoot their own "Skiline Movie" in special areas of the slopes. A high definition film camera follows the skier from the entrance area to the end of the run and puts the film online, in the person's Skiline account. The participation is free for all winter sports participants, and can be used free of charge.
You can find all the details at www.skiline.cc/aboutSkiline
Features of the Android app
The app not only shows skiing fans their traveled vertical meters and skimovies, it also informs them on the best skiing locations, the number of skiing days as well as a personal skiing calendar for the all seasons.
The must-have app for the competitive alpine skier!
With King of the Slope you have a tracking tool that collects data
about your skiing, wherever and whenever you ski. The app tracks how
much vertical drop you gather, your speed, what distance you cover and
your altitude. Use it to track and analyze your own skiing or choose to
go social and challenge your Facebook friends or the whole ski resort!
With thousands of well-known ski resorts already in the database and
with the ability to suggest and add new resorts, you can use the app
all over the world. Alpine skiing has never been more social, fun and
- Track your ski runs with GPS-functionality optimized for skiing.
- Challenge your friends and follow their progress in the app.
- All your skiing in one single app – works in all ski resorts.
- Works without data connection and can be run in the background.
You can create and compete against your friends in pre-defined
challenges: Most vertical drop, Longest distance or Highest altitude.
The challenges can be private or public. To create a private challenge
you start by deciding what type of challenge you want to compete in and
for how long it should last. Then invite your friends to participate.
It’s that simple. And if you want to, you can bet and decide in advance
the reward for the winner and the appropriate penalty for the loser!
In the public challenge you can compete against other King of the Slope
participants at the ski resort you’re currently in. Join and compete to
become King of the Slope. It’s your chance to own the mountain.
Are you ready to let your achievements on the slopes be scrutinized by
your friends, your ski resort or by the whole world?
Vattenfall is the official sponsor of the International Ski Federation.
Vattenfall also contributes to skiing with electricity to make lifts
operate, light up the slopes, measuring instruments function and snow
cannons fill the slopes with snow. All so that you can get the best out of
your skiing. Quite simply, it’s energy for winter sports.
Vattenfall – Energy for winter sports.
King of the Slope is optimized to work on the latest generation of
Android smartphones during an entire day with a fully loaded battery
(fluctuations in battery performance can occur dependent on age and
quality of device). Please note that all GPS usage drastically shortens
battery life compared to normal usage.
The application works without a data connection on the mountain. Data
is automatically stored to servers when connection is resumed.
The mobile works in the background, even if it’s locked or when you’re
talking, messaging or taking photos. Please note that the application
uses the GPS even when it’s running in the background.
The application data is dependent of the quality of the GPS signal and
the GPS hardware. Different types of devices have different hardware.
While the application works on all Android smartphones with built-in
GPS, it is optimized for the latest generation Android smartphones.
This application is not sponsored or administered by Android or
Facebook. Users share info and data with Vattenfall and not with
Android or Facebook.