GPS Hunt also tracks other essentials as well: weather forecasts, sun and moon phases, trip stats and ballistics info. Our power saver technology monitors how you use the app in order to preserve battery power. Plus, GPS Hunt works in remote places without the need of data and cellular signals.
NEW: Check out our new SD/microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.gpshuntfish.com/sdcards
• GPS Hunt uses the GPS built into your Android to track your location with GPS satellites. No data or phone signal is needed to see your current location or to mark points.
• View unlimited topographic maps in the United States and Canada. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska, and 1:50K in Canada.
• Consult street and terrain maps, and satellite photos.
• Store up to 200MB of map quads on your Android.
• Go to the Offline Maps to save map packages on your phone for viewing maps in remote areas.
• Follow your track on seamless maps. Know where you are at all times.
• Navigate with the digital compass. Choose between: Magnetic North and True North.
• Use the Goto feature to navigate from your current location to a saved or manually entered coordinate.
• Mark waypoints of your favorite (or secret) spots like a hunting blind, treestand, game trails or where you parked your truck.
• Record unlimited tracks.
• Capture photos and videos. The GPS Hunt app geotags your media to an exact location on a map.
• Record bugling elk, gobbling wild turkeys or other sounds with the audio recorder.
• See 15+ trip stats, including mileage, speed, elevation, direction, elevation gain/loss, and GPS position.
PLAN & PREPARE
• View Sun and Moon phases by date and location.
• Read the five-day weather forecast. See the current humidity, heat index, dew point, wind chill, wind speed and direction.
MADE FOR HUNTERS
• Turn on Blood Trailing to track blood spots after the shot.
• See ballistics details and graphs for 850+ pistol and rifle cartridges you might buy at outdoors stores like Cabelas, Bass Pro, Gander Mountain, or Sportsmans Warehouse.
• Save precious battery power. GPS Hunt carefully manages battery life based on how you use it.
Get access to exclusive features and outdoors maps on your phone, tablet, and PC. As an Elite member, you can:
• Access more than 3,000 Mega Offline Map bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state, county or hunt unit. These maps are based off the USGS quad maps and enhanced by our sister company, MyTopo.com.
• View public land boundaries like state game lands, wildlife areas for all states, except AK, DE, RI, and SC.
• View hunt units and GMU boundaries for 10 states (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY).
• View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
• See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
• Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs (MapSource, National Geographic Topo) and GPS devices (Garmin, Magellan, DeLorme). Export files to Google Earth too.
Trimble GPS Hunt is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Hunt is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Tell us what you think about the app and learn more at: GPSHuntFish.com.
User-friendly, easy to use, energy-saving, is very useful for outdoors sports like running, cycling, kayaking, riding, showing you the trip distance and making you able to see your trip log.
Datas are saved in universal format .GPX may be shared by e-mail, bluetooth or USB to be stored on pc.
- GPS route tracking on .GPX file
- Trip Distance and maximum speed calculation
- Instant position sharing through internet, e-mail o SMS
- Saved files sharing through e-mail, bluetooth o USB
- Working also with screen off to save battery
Rally Computer measures 2 distances :
•distance since last reset (TRIP)
•total covered distance (ODO)
Measuring starts when you tap a big button "START", From this moment on, the big button turns into "RESET" and the distance is being measured, the track is being recorded.
Measurement can be paused/resumed/stopped any time (Menu options)
Additionally the current track can be exported to *.GPX file.
•PAUSE - the measurement is paused (GPS is on)
•STOP & CLEAR - the measurement is stopped, all distances are cleared (GPS is switched off)
•EXPORT GPX TRACK - current track since last START is exported to a GPX file (see the tip below)
•SETTINGS - additional settings such as selecting destination folder for exported tracks, Kalman filter to improve measurement accuracy.
•Folder for exported GPX files - You can browse the file system and select a folder where exported GPX files will be stored.
•Kalman filter settings - Kalman filter is an algorithm used to smooth out the track. This improves distance measurement since GPS accuracy is often far from ideal.
If you would like to load the track in Androzic then
1. Select menu option Settings
2. Select the folder where Androzic stores GPX file, should be something like [SDCard or internal memory]/Androzic/data
Once you export GPX track it will be stored in this folder so that it will be automatically available in Androzic
1. In Androzic select menu option Tracks -> Manage -> Load track from file
2. Pick the track file (rallycomputer_track_[date]__[time].gpx)
More features (inclinometer, roadbooks integration) are on the way.
This is not another application to take while you are training for a race, this app will really improve your times!
Before your training you set the workout distance, your goal time or the average speed, select your favorite music and start training. As you progress, receive alerts of distance and time to know how you go and if your average speed is below the average speed required to perform the target distance in the goal time, you will receive an alert for you to accelerate the pace.
This way you will always improve your times!
It really works!
* Sets target distance and time. If your average speed is less than that required for the target, can be configured to alert you as you perform the exercise.
* Allows configured to warn you each 1km distance traveled, so you always know how much longer the goal or when turning.
* If you want to know the total time since you started the exercise, you can configure it to alert you as you perform the exercise.
* Notice of better times when you end the exercise. If for the goal distance you marked a new record at the end of the exercise you will be alerted so you know, adjust the goals and keep in progress.
* Save your exercises on the device and watch your progress.
* You can listen to your favorite music while you exercise.
* No need to create users, or register with any website.
* No need to download extra data packages.
* Not connected with facebook or tweeter.
* Installs and is ready to use!.
* Available in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
After the workout, you will be given all the measured values, such as: distance, travel time, the best acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h, the average and maximum speed. In addition, if you are connected to the Internet, you can also get your route on a map. All these values can be easily shared with friends via facebook, twitter or mms, just by pressing one button. Also, you can find all your routes and the relevant characteristics for each of them in history, and even can find your best performance that you've ever reached.
It should be especially noted that the speed and power consumption of this application is very impressive. You can choose the mode: accurate signal determining the most suitable location, or economical signal sparing the battery, but it loses a little in the accuracy of the coordinates.
Attention, the application displays the data with some delay about 3 - 5 seconds, ie if you have abruptly stopped after run, it will be reflected only after a few seconds. In addition, we make no warranty for the application work correct in conditions of poor GPS reception.