Instead of entering text by tapping on the keyboard letters, SlideIT keyboard eases texting by sliding a finger along the keyboard letters, while the words “magically” appear on the screen.
Love SlideIT? Please give us a 5-star Google Play rating and review. We’re always trying to make SlideIT better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
SlideIT keyboard version 7 includes many new features and fixes.
☞ NEW!! SlideIT 7 now supports A.I.Type next-word prediction in many languages
Many keyboard skins for SlideIT are available for free download from the Android Market.
SlideIT keyboard fully supports all Android versions from 2.2 and up, including tablets and Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
With over 7,000,000 downloads, SlideIT keyboard has been an Android bestseller and selected as an editor's choice by Google.
Among SlideIT's great features:
❖ Smart predictions and disambiguation
❖ Over 70 language packs and layouts
❖ More than 60 skins
❖ Keyboard customization
❖ Import contacts from your phone
SlideIT's many great features make it the ultimate time-saving keyboard for Android devices. Writing e-mail, SMS messaging or just chating with your friends on a small touchscreen is now easy and fun!
The best keyboard on the Android Market!
✪✪✪✪✪ “…for one-handed text entry, SlideIT Keyboard is the current king of the hill.” - PCWorld, August 2010
✪✪✪✪✪ “…Best keyboard around. A must have for the Android. It is the best app that I've bought” - SlideIT user review
“Can I just say THANK YOU, a million times, I love this app and you saved me big time. I just switched from droid2 to droidx2 after 1 day, swype malfunctioned, and vz wireless tech support led me to you. He said it was way better anyhow, and he was right, customizable and all! Omg, I'm in heaven O:-)” - Customer feedback
SlideIT keyboard can load many languages, and you can switch between them with the press of a button!
Afrikaans – Afrikaanse sleutelbord,
Albanian – Tastierës shqipe,
Azerbaijani - Azərbaycan klaviatura
Arabic – لوحة المفاتيح العربية,
Belorussian – Беларускія клавіятуры,
Brazilian – Teclado brasileiro,
Bulgarian – Българска клавиатура,
Catalan – Català teclat,
Czech -Česká klávesnice,
Croatian – Hrvatske tipkovnice,
Danish – Danske tastatur,
Dutch -Nederlands toetsenbord,
Estonian – Eesti klaviatuur,
Finnish – Suomen näppäimistö,
French – Clavier français,
German – Deutsch Tastatur,
Greek – Ελληνικό πληκτρολόγιο,
Hebrew – מקלדת עברית,
Hungarian – Magyar billentyűzet,
Icelandic – Íslenska lyklaborðið,
Indonesian – Bahasa Indonesia keyboard,
Italian – Tastiera italiana,
Korean - 한국어 키보드,
Latvian – Latvijas klaviatūras,
Lithuanian – Lietuvos klaviatūros,
Norwegian – Norsk tastatur,
Persian – صفحه کلید فارسی,
Polish – Polska klawiatura,
Portuguese – Teclado Português,
Romanian – Român tastatură,
Russian – Русская клавиатура,
Serbian – cyrillic – Ћирилица српска тастатура,
Serbian – latin – Latin srpskoj tastaturi,
Slovak – Slovenská klávesnica,
Slovenian – Slovensko tipkovnico,
Spanish – Teclado en español,
Swahili – Swahili keyboard,
Swedish – Svenskt tangentbord,
Turkish – Türkçe klavye,
Ukrainian -Український клавіатури.
These packs include a variety of keyboard layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, COLEMAK, DVORAK, BÉPO, NEO and SVORAK.
Specially designed for fast input to save your time.
It is a migration of Ice Cream Sandwich keyboard to the lower versions of android 2.2, 2.3 and 3.0.
Recent Changes: Based on latest Android 4.0.3 and Android 4.1.
This is the trial version of Cellular big button keyboard, which is a wonderful solution for the tiny keys problem of QWERTY keyboard on a normal touch-screen mobile. After hundreds times of trials, a promotion dialog will show.
Feedback and bug report are welcome.
You can leave your comment here or write to me directly: email@example.com
To enable the cellular keyboard:
On your Android phone, tap Settings.
- Now tap on Language & keyboard.
- click on the "Cellular Keyboard" to activate it.
- go to the Message and try to compose one new message. Long click on the input and then select "Input method"
- In the popup window select "cellular keyboard".
Decoration Keyboard has been well designed to help speeding up typing while reduce accidental typing errors efficiently. It supports many languages with various localized input methods. It can help you to reduce typing mistakes with its built in big buttons.
- Fast typing
- Big buttons help to write faster than other keyboards
- Full control you can choose to mute sounds or vibration while typing
- Full control to show or hide the labeled buttons.
- You can control the vibration duration when typing
- Show suggestions while typing to correct the common mistakes
- More than 40 languages are supported
- Auto decoration for English letters
- Auto decoration for Arabic letters
- Support 3, 4 ,5″, 7″, 9″/10″ tablet
1. How to enable Decoration Keyboard?
1st Step: After downloading Decoration Keyboard , go into the Settings Menu -> Languages and input ->, click the Enable Decoration Keyboard checkbox to enable.
2nd Step: go into the Settings Menu -> Languages and input ->, click the Settings icon next to Decoration Keyboard to enter the Settings for Decoration Keyboard. then you can change the settings of keyboard as you like and select the input languages you want to type with.
what makes Decoration Keyboard the best keyboard to choose :
* It supports so many languages! The keyboard has over 40 keyboard layouts, to support as many languages as possible.
* It’s safe and easy to use
☆Polish-PL- język polski
☆Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
☆Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Privacy notice: while installing Decoration Keyboard, you will receive a warning message about collecting sensitive data. This is the standard general-purpose Android message issued for any downloaded keyboard and it does not pertain to Decoration Keyboard.
- Made for small screens (or big finger): big buttons.
- Small screen space occupied. Height is only 3 key-rows.
- A fairly novel input technique: press key as normal for center letter or press and move away from key to select side letters.
- Letter placement optimized for a mix of English and Swedish language input but layout includes most Western Europe letters.
- Non-predictive. You always know what will happen when you press something.
- All letters repeat like a normal physical keyboard.
- You need to practice to learn the placement of letters. Start with single letters and then increase to sequences of letters (words).
- The keyboard is quite experimental and might contain bugs. Use as is! Feel free to report problems (follow website link).
1. Download and install the package from Android market or compile and install yourself (source code is open source).
2. Enable the new input method in "Settings", "Locale & text" (Swedish: "Inställningar", "Nationella inställningar & text").
3. Select the new input method by long pressing on any active input form (pops up a menu where you can select different input methods).
Using 4 to 8 big buttons with tap & slide typing approach, even big fingers can type on small device properly. And users will able to type without looking at the keyboard with some practice.
1. 8-buttons Full-QWERTY mode for all normal keyboard characters on ONE screen, including letters, numbers, symbols, AND cursor arrow key.
2. 4-buttons letter-only Small-QWERTY mode for more screen space.
3. User defined shortcuts let users input their favor text quickly. Dynamic shortcuts help users input current date and time easily.
4. Installable plug-ins to extends features such as add word suggestion, change appearance, and add keyboard layout.
5. Key Mapper to customized letters of the key buttons to suit personal habit, or swap letters position to recreate keyboard layout such as QWERTZ or AZERTY.
Please enable Flit Keyboard from Language settings after installed, and read the help messages from Flit Keyboard settings for usage and tips.
[Note: For any problem, please check out the FAQ in product website]
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
Featurse in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Fetures in full version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: best androidkeyboard ,a.i.type free,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,multiling,texting pro,T9 akeyboard,compact keyboard. Touchpal, go keyboard.Jelly Bean
Most intuitive and accurate (optimized) keyboard for mobile devices, W10!
W10 keyboard won at 10th Anniversary Mobile Technology Award.
You don’t have to worry about big finger typos or depending on prediction of words any more.
Just type your personal words with W10 keyboard!
W10 keyboard is an innovative, simple & intuitive English alphabet input system that substantially speeds up mobile texting. You are texting only with 10 basic alphabet letters.
With W10, all 26 English alphabet letters can be formed by using the 10 basic alphabet characters and seamless users’ experience of writing pattern.
With one or two strokes of keypad, you complete each 26 English alphabet characters.
The logic is simple! ≪W theory≫
There’re 10 basic alphabet letters, u, l, n, c, i, o, j, t, f, e, among 26 characters on 10 numeric phone keypads, and combine (or drag) 2 letters to make the rest of 16 letters like u+u=w, n+n=m, c+l=d, l+n=h, c+j=g, c+i=a, and so on. You just type letters when you write letters on your smart phone.
W10 keyboard can be configured to many languages selected, and the user can switch between(or among) them at any time.
*Language setting: go to ‘W10 keyboard Settings’ then press ‘Language Selection’
- Multiple keyboard layouts (W10-portrait mode, QWERTY-landscape mode)
- Gesture input (drag on touch screen) for combinable alphabet letters.
- Support many languages (French, German, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Accented, international character support (Input a letter then tab or long press on ‘aáAÁ’ key)
- Vibration/Sound mode
- Variety of mark, sign, symbol and emoticon.
- 3 speed mode for beginner, intermediate, and expert.
- Lightening on next possible combinable letters.
- Keyboard gesture control (Swipe right or left to access number or symbol keyboards)
- Word completion algorithm (for English only)
- Word correction algorithm (for English only)
[How to enable W10 keyboard & Setting]
After download W10, you can enable it on W10 Tutorial on Menu.
- Press ‘go to setting’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard’
* When you install any of text input apps, there are Warning sign popped up on screen.
Please ignore the sign, “the keyboard collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any input method. We never collect any of users’ personal data.*
- Press ‘Set as Default’ button → Check ‘W10 keyboard’
- ‘Next’ button for how to use manual
* For more information, you can visit tutorial and/or www.doubleu10.com web site.
* If you have any trouble using the app, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we'll respond to you ASAP.
YOU WRITE BY TOUCH! True mobile keyboard, W10!!
< Keywords: W10, Keyboard, Typing, Text input, Text entry, Mobile texting, Samsung Galaxy, LG Optimus, HTC Desire HD, HTC Wildfire, HTC Nexus One, HTC Flyer, Motorola Atrix, Vega, Tablet, Galaxy Tab, Vega, Motorola XOOM, Dell Streak, LG Optimus Pad, Intuitive, Big Button >
▶ Feels soft and comfortable in spite of quick response
▶ Recognition ability of Speedy Typing
▶ Optimized Settings with essential functions
A Keyborad’s specialty to prevent big jump
If you have some missing keystrokes when you type fast,
Turn on the Prevent big jump key, it enables you type rapidly without missing keystrokes.
Settings→Advanced settings→Input→Prevent big jump
Select the input timing
If you tend to make typing errors by sliding fingers,
Select Down (Finger on- input) at the Settings
You can reduce typing errors because the character is printed
on the screen as soon as your finger touches on it.
Settings→Advanced settings→Input→Select the input timing
Edit useful sentences list
If you want to avoid annoying input of long frequently used texts,
You can store those at Settings.
The texts will be popped up when you long press enter key.
1) Settings→Advanced settings→Auto completion→Edit useful sentences list
2) Long press the enter key
Input Symbols easily
If you want to key in frequently used Symbols quickly,
Long press the period(.) located in the lower right hand corner.
Then several frequently used symbols will pop up.
You can choose your favorite sound effect at A Keyboard.
A Keyboard has various keyboard styles , especially in Korean.
A Keyboard will provide more convenient functions and update new version constantly. :)
[How to set A Keyboard]
※If you run the application, you can see a button to set A Keyboard a basic keyboard.
※Push the app icon or Long press 123key in the lower left- hand corner and the settings will appear.
※Long press the enter key and the frequently used texts stored by you will pop up.
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE RESTART YOUR PHONE, AND UNINSTALL/REINSTALL THE APP IF IT'S NOT ENOUGH.
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Trial if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
Don't forget to read the FAQ on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list (see the video).
If you find bugs such as force close issues, please go to the web site and contact the support. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
I am proud to say that this is the first and only Alphabetical keyboard available in the entire android market. Have you find difficulty in typing in the native QWERT Keyboard in Android device? Since the keys are very small in native keyboard when we type a letter most of the time another key is accidentally pressed. Since the QWERTY keyboard should contain the fixed number of keys in a raw they cannot make bigger keys. Another thing is that if you are not familiar with the QWERTY keyboard typing will be difficult. To avoid all these problems Keys in this keyboard is arranged in Alphabetical order. Also the keys are bigger to avoid pressing the wrong keys.
But if you are get used with the QWERTY keyboard you will find some difficulty in typing in this keyboard. But once you locate all the key positions this problem will be solved. This keyboard does not give word suggestions at present I trying to fix it. Please don't give a negative rating because of these.
HOW TO USE THIS APPLICATION:
1.Download an install the application. Since it is IME Keyboard,there will not be any icons so you cannot access this from menu.
2.Go to setting > Language and Input > Select Alphabetical Keyboard (a tick mark will be shown when you select it)
3. Select Default and select "Alphabetical Keyboard" as your default keyboard
4.You may revert to the previous keyboard by continuously pressing in the typing field.
Or do the following:
1.Go to setting > Language and Input > Select any other Keyboard
2. Select Default and select that keyboard as your default keyboard
To share this application to facebook click the link below
1.If you need use swipe feature, pls must install your corresponding language dictionary
- Full Emoji, Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free emoji
- Emoji Keyboard: support messaging emoji to other phone
- Input emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Support the suggestion of English/French/Italian/German input
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Advanced keyboard layouts
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters)
- QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY/Dvorak/Colemak/PC input style
- Suggest contact names
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Many other advance feature
- Support all Kitkat keyboard feature
- Input emoji in WhatsApp, Facebook,Twitter, Instagram,Kik, Google, LINE, WeChat, Skype, email, MMS, and many more.
- No Ads
Tags: Free Emoji keyboard, Text Emoticons, Emoji, Emoticons, Smiley, Swipe, Emoji Android, Sticker Keyboard,Meme, 絵文字,顔文字, Text Faces, Text Symbol
How to in website: www.emoji-keyboard.com
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Color Theme
- White Theme (Only available on Prime version)
- Will add more later
How to Use Emojis on Your Android Device
Does My Device Support Emojis?
Here is the easiest way for you to know if your Android device can read and type emojis. Go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji on your phone’s browser and scroll down to the “Emoji in the Unicode standard section”. Expand it and go to the emoji tables. If you can see most of the characters there, you’re good. Your Android device comes with an emoji font and you don’t have to do anything.
Install & Activate
You may receive a warning when activating KK Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. KK Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Finally. A great emoji app for s3 😊 Mad respect! Thank you so much! - Samsung Galaxy S3 User
I finally get all the emojis I want...for free! Never had a better keyboard!☺ - HTC User
THIS IS A LITE VERSION!!!
The only geek keyboard,a real geek can not live without!
This is the keyboard for geeks, you can now type directly into leet speak language, with no way for the conversion, you can select the rules of grammar to be used in the text and the widest possible combination of characters.
-write easy in leet speak(chat,sms,mail,twitter,facebook,...)
-in this version you can use 1 profile
Warning message "collecting data":
It appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the app don't send data to internet,the permission to internet access is used only for ad-mob server connection.
TAG: 1337 - leet speak - soft keyboard - nerd
MaxiKeys is a unique keyboard concept, designed for you who think, the keys of a soft keyboard are just too small.
MaxiKeys gives you a full computer like keyboard so you don't have to switch keyboard to type numbers and special characters.
MaxiKeys strive to give you the functionality you know from your computer keyboard: Same keys at the same places, 'arrow keys' for cursor movement, control-c control-v for copy/paste, etc.
One new feature you don't know from your computer is:
- Slide-toShift - This feature allows you to generate the Shift- , the Alt-, and the Shift-Alt- characters by sliding your finger on the key in stead of using the Shift- and the Alt- keys. Holding your finger on the display after sliding repeats the same character - or repeats deleting.
Slide upwards means Shift
Slide right means Alt
Slide right-upwards means Shift-Alt
Slide left means Backspace (delete to the left)
MaxiKeys is an alternative design. Don't expect swype functionality, word prediction, etc. MaxiKeys writes, what you type - no more, no less.
------------ o --------------
IMPORTANT! This app is JUST the engine. It comes with an international layout built-in. Other layouts, which may suit you better, are available from this site, but you can also find an overview at the support site: http://www.maxikeys.com/download-layouts.html
When you install another layout, the default layout is disabled. If you want the international layout as an extra layout you must install it - it is free.
Right now, US, International, UK, danish, german, spanish, swedish and norwegian layouts are available. At the 'developers site' you can also make a layout yourself.
------------ o --------------
How is big keys and a full keyboard possible at the same time ? By showing only a part of the keyboard on the display. When you tilt the mobile, the keyboard moves, so another part is displayed.
The movements are controlled by sensors in the mobile: the accelerometer and eventually also a gyroscope. The gyroscope makes movements faster and more precise. Unfortunately, it is only the newer and more expensive Android mobiles, which have a gyroscope.
Therefore, you have to accept a poorer performance from MaxiKeys, if you own an older or a cheaper Android mobile.
------------ o --------------
Purchase a membership here:
All-in-one light-weight keyboard
★★ No INTERNET permission = No data/password can be sent out
★ Emoji keyboard: Now supports ios 6 emoji (Android 4.2 Jelly Bean)
★ Bug fixed for KakaoTalk, WhatsApp, TicToc
★ Extreme customizable/scalable
★ T9, compact, Cyrillic phonetic (swipe ←)
★ Qwerty / Azerty / Qwertz / Dvorak / Left Hand / Right Hand / Colemak / Neo / Bépo
★ εχ๑тὶς, math, smiley faces, Edit Mode, Num Pad, symbols keyboard
★ Unicode IME
★ Esc, Ctrl, Alt, tab keys for ssh, telnet, remote desktop
★ Voice input
★ Auto correction: Type approximately or blind type
★ Autotext / shorthand.
★ Word learning
★ Split mode for tablets (thumb typing)
★ ICS (ice cream sandwich) tested.
★ Accents key / dead-key
★ Try Fontomizer SP if you have font issue.
Azərbaycan Azerbaijani, azeri
Bahasa Indonesia Indonesian
Bahasa Melayu Malay
Basa Jawa Javanese
Basa Sunda Sundanese
Bosanski jezik Bosnian
Diné bizaad Navajo, Navaho
Español, Castellano Spanish; Castilian
Euskara, Euskera Basque
Français, Langue Française French
Gàidhlig Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
Gjuha Shqipe Albanian
Hrvatski Jezik Croatian
IPA International Phonetic Alphabet
Język Polski Polish
Lakȟóta Sioux, Lakota
Latine, Lingua Latina Latin
Latviešu Valoda Latvian
Lietuvių Kalba Lithuanian
Limba Română, Moldovenească Romanian, Moldavian
Mvskoke Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Norsk bokmål Norwegian Bokmål
Ōlelo Hawaiʻi Hawaiian
Schwyzerdütsch Swiss German
Serbsce, Serbski Sorbian, Wendish, Lusatian
Slovenčina, Slovenský jazyk Slovak
Slovenski jezik, Slovenščina Slovene
Tiếng Việt Vietnamese
Türkmen Түркмен Turkmen
беларуская мова Belarusian
български език Bulgarian
кыргыз тили Kirghiz, Kyrgyz
қазақ тілі Kazakh
македонски јазик Macedonian
русский язык Russian
српски језик Serbian
татар теле Tatar
тоҷикӣ, toğikī, تاجیکی Tajik
Тыва дыл Tuvan
українська мова Ukrainian
ئۇيغۇرچە Uighur, Uyghur
بهاس ملايو Malay
پښتو Pashto Pushto
سنڌي، سندھی Sindhi
فارسی Persian, Farsi
ދިވެހި Dhivehi Maldivian
አማርኛ Amharic Ethiopian
मराठी Marathi (Marāṭhī)
संस्कृतम् Sanskrit (Saṁskṛta)
हिन्दी, हिंदी Hindi
বিষ্ণুপ্রিয়া মণিপুরী Bishnupriya Manipuri
ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Panjabi, Punjabi
မြန်မာဘာသာ Myanmar, Burmese
ខ្មែរ, ខេមរភាសា, ភាសាខ្មែរ Khmer
ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ Cherokee
ᐊᓂᔑᓈᐯᒧᐎᓐ Ojibwe, Ojibwa
한국어 (韓國語), 조선어 (朝鮮語) Korean
ꆈꌠ꒿ Nuosu, Yi, 彝
手寫 中日韩 CJK Handwriting recognition
日本語 にほんご Japanese romaji
hanja 한자 仓颉 kanji 漢字 仮名 ローマ字 キーボード multilang 中国语 나랏글 OCR, AI, Graffiti bilingual input method Devanagari kaomoji 手写 輸入法 输入 偏旁 入力 필기입력 키보드 Speech 나랏글 gingerbread honeycomb icecream 香港字 廣東話 五筆 筆畫 繁體字正體字 簡繁 필기 인식 手写识别 手書き文字認識 scandinavian bepo translator
Türkçe Klavye (Turkce)
* Haptic and Sound Feedback
* Custom URI/e-mail/IM/phone keyboards
* Easy access to numbers and symbols
ÖNEMLİ: Ayarlardan klavyeyi etkinleştirdikten sonra herhangi bir metin kutusuna 3 saniye basılı tutarak, çıkan menüden de (select input method) klavye tercihi yapmanız gerekmektedir.
IMPORTANT: After you activate the keyboard from the settings, you have to long press to any text field and switch to Turkish Keyboard from the menu
It's a creative app of a mensan!! ( second app )
Piano Keyboard is interesting and smart.
[Piano Keyboard Guide]
1. Piano Keyboard is the input method that look like piano.
2. In settings activity, you can control Play Sound Settings, Word History Settings, Keyboard Set, Custom Keyboards.
3. Play Sound Settings
3-1. Recommended : When you type, you will listen familiar music.
3-2. Original : The sounds are all in place.
3-3. No Sound : It does not play the sound.
4. Words will be recommended when you type.
5. Keyboard Set : You can use the keyboards that be checked.
6. Custom Keyboards : You can make your custom keyboards.