The application to demonstrate the vulnerability of storing passwords in the Google Chrome browser (as of 2016) on devices with root rights.
This application can be used for:
- in order making sure that you need to use root access;
- in order to peep their passwords in the mobile version (although chrome can do it himself);
- in order to check the presence of a vulnerability with the lack of encryption of the password database.
This application NOT to used (but, in principle, it is possible) for:
- in order to steal passwords from another device;
- in order to write an angry review if nothing will work.