Align G3-GH gimbal features an advanced control system with superior computational power. The highly integrated design allows for quick conversion between multicopter use and hand held use. Adjustable balance point on all 3 axis for greater camera compatibility, while the high precision brushless motors provide excellent agility and stability. Built in HDMI/AV converter and RC receiver connectivity. Supports programmability through PC interface, or Bluetooth. Equipped with automatic calibration function during power up. Supports single RC transmitter mode through APS-M, or independent remote control of the gimbal through a dedicated RC transmitter, as well as remote shutter trigger and video start/stop control to capture the optimal footage through precise framing.
Supports Spektrum and JR satellite receivers.
Supports Futaba S.BUS / JR X.BUS.
Supports Bluetooth connectivity with smartphones.
High stability, high precision 3 axis gimbal control system.
Allowing precise lock on shooting objects, allowing capture of fantastic aerial footages with ease.
Features gain adjustment for PAN/ROLL/TILT axis. Supports various DSLR cameras, with adjustability to achieve optimal compensation performance.
Highly integrated convertible design to quickly switch to hand held use.
Automatic 3-axis neutral calibration.
Support single RC transmitter control of multicopter and gimbal, or a separate dedicated RC transmitter control for gimbal.
Multi-function modes. Each of the 3-axis can be controlled through RC control.
Shutter trigger and video start/stop control function
Built in HDMI/AV converter function
Xperia™ Diagnostics is designed to give staff at Sony Mobile contact points a better understanding of the status of your Xperia™ device. The app also gives recommendations and solutions if something could be affecting the functionality.
Xperia™ Diagnostics is not primarily intended for standalone use. The tests in this tool are not proof of any malfunction in your Xperia™ device. The status will be determined by authorised Sony Mobile personnel.
Please note: This tool will only be actively utilised during troubleshooting for selected markets.
Small apps extension for Sony products.
Audio Recorder app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.1 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using this app with other Android devices.
Stereo Microphone STM10 lets you get impressive video and audio quality next time you want to record an exciting concert. When you’re interviewing someone close up, the result is excellent. Make great moments sound fantastic.
Works with: Stereo Microphone STM10, Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-C31EM, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ SWR10, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or later.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
It has full parameters reading and writing. Same as the pc based configurator from basecam.
For now it's only compatible with the latest version of the firmware (2.3b5) but back compatibility is being prepared so everyone can enjoy configuration on the field.
In next updates realtime debug graph will be add.
The app is compatible with 2.4 firmware on v1 boards and V3 boards.
Usb OTG is now possible choosing between bluetooth and usb. You need a usb otg cable for your phone. Available on ebay and amazon.
ATTENTION: Due to the usb on the go android version must be > 3.1.
UPDATE: Added compatibility with 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 firmware versions.
32bits compatibility added.
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
Get Information about the caller along with his customised caller screen and Facebook details.
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling? Now you can use Mobile Number Tracker to find from which state/telecom operator a mobile number belongs to. It shows caller info during incoming call. You can also view the details of mobile number in the call log.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Analyse you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- Sleek UI
- No Internet connection required
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Regular updates
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
- Customize Caller Info display duration
Supports USA and India. Other countries will be added soon.
The MNP ported numbers are not traceable by the app.
- This app cannot show you the physical location of the caller.
- MNT(MobileNumberTracker) may also use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data in order to help build improvements to the app.
With this app, you can control the shutter of your Action Cam and other cameras from Sony from a distance of up to 30 feet/10 meters. Take pictures using your SmartWatch, SmartBand™ or SmartBand™ Talk. You can also start and stop the video function in selected Sony camera models.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and/or the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
When you have installed this app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, in case you are using SmartBand™ or SmartWatch 2 it will be integrated into Smart Connect. Smart Connect app from Sony required. In case of using SmartBand™ Talk, it will be integrated into the SmartBand™ Talk dedicated Sony app. SmartBand™ Talk dedicated Sony app required.
Works with: Sony Action Cam and a wide range of Sony digital cameras and DV cameras. See complete list of compatible devices at https://developer.sony.com/develop/cameras/device-support/.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand™
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Supports the new SmartBand™ Talk
Vellamo 3.1 is designed to be an accurate, easy-to-use suite of system-level benchmarks for devices based on Android 4.0 forward. In Vellamo we want to enable performance enthusiasts to really understand their system, and how it compares to other systems, and our mission has just begun.
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include three primary Chapters. The Browser Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance, the Multicore Chapter measures the synergy of multiple CPU cores, and the Metal Chapter measures the single core CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors.
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
Avast Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free Avast Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free.
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for Avast Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
Although free to download and install this app relies on a paid service. This it the easiest and safest ways to factory unlock your Sony Xperia.
Our app is not hacking your phone in order to unlock it. Also it is not requiring special actions (like rooting the handset) that can void your warranty. We are using only the manufacturer recommended routines for your specific model to unlock the phones with genuine codes. This is a professional service and the very same mechanics & codes are used by the carriers or any third-party certified phone service centre.
- If your Sony Xperia is reported as Stolen/Lost (or the carrier blacklisted it for any other reasons) it will not work in the country of the carrier that banned it. If you are not sure about the situation of your phone please consult our support department before ordering.
- Factory unlocking will not solve the carrier ban. This service it is not meant to remove the carrier blacklist so we are strongly advise to not order if your phone is blacklisted. If you still decide to order without consulting us we will not be able to refund your payment. More information about this issue you can find on our website.
The IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) it is world-wide unique number that identifies your very specific handset. This IMEI can be found alongside other system information in the settings menu of your phone.
On the manufacturing time, one set of codes is uniquely associated to each IMEI by the maker. These codes are stored in a database and distributed by the carriers and third-party professional services like ours.
It is quite easy to order the code for your IMEI, receive it, and perform the final steps of unlocking. There are no technical skills or any hardware involved in the process (e.g. cables, computers, other equipment). You only need a SIM card of a different carrier.
The unlocking procedure is taking only a few minutes and it can be performed anywhere (local or abroad) with or without access to the original carrier signal.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE ORDERING:
- Make sure that your phone is asking for the network unlocking code when you insert a SIM card of a different carrier.
- Make sure that your phone is not hard-locked. If the phone is hard-locked we are not able to assist you. Here you can find more: http://www.imei-unlocker.com/news/sony-xperia-lock-status
- Currently Sony delivers the codes world-wide (not only our orders) in two weekly batches. Tuesday for orders submitted until Monday and Thursday for orders added until Wednesday.
KEEP UP ON "SIM Unlock for Sony Xperia":
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.imei-unlocker.com and follow us via https://twitter.com/imei_unlocker on Twitter, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/imeiunlocker or Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Imei-unlocker.
Thanks to all our users for your support and advice! If you are having technical issues or have any questions, email us at email@example.com or use the help section of the application.
“SIM Unlock for Sony Xperia” application and imei-unlocker.com online service are not affiliated with or endorsed by any phone maker or carrier. All manufactures and carriers trade names/logos are for reference use only and are in no way connected to our services.
To use this app, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app. When you have installed Smart Imaging Stand app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
Smart Imaging Stand application is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.0 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using Smart Imaging Stand with other smartphones.
Smart Imaging Stand IPT-DS10M is an innovative imaging accessory from Sony. Your smartphone senses faces and smiles, focuses and follows. It automatically steers Smart Imaging Stand which tilts and rotates to keep the subject in focus and takes the shot when the subject smiles. It also follows and focuses on subject during video recording.
Your smartphone controls Smart Imaging Stand via Bluetooth®. Pairing and connecting is easy with NFC.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.