Health and body aesthetics
– Measure your BMI - body mass index as a height and weight ratio. Calculate your perfect weight using wrist circumference, height and age.
– Figure the ideal proportions and body girths for a certain height and bone thickness. Find the parameters of a perfect and beautiful body proportions.
– Get the body far percentage using your girths or skin folds. Get goals for weight loss and fat burning.
Fitness & wellness
– Find your ideal ratio of calories and nutrients (protein, fats and carbs) for healthy eating, keto diet or zigzag diet, using the calories calculator. Estimate your calorie BMR and maintenance level and the amount of pure water you should drink.
– Calculate the efficient heart rate zones for fat-burning workouts and endurance exercise, using the resting heart rate or LTHR.
Learn about how fit you are!
The unique combination of a few dozens of the latest fitness formulas and methods of calculations based on the results of scientific studies and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO).
The results of each calculation are explained by our experts.
The results can be saved and shared with friends.
BMI – Body Mass Index
Estimate how your body weight generally affects your health and check deviations from the norm.
Ideal weight and somatotype
Find your perfect weight according to your bone type and skeleton design.
Perfect female body
Ideal measurements, proportions, elegance and sex appeal for certain height and body weight.
Perfect girths according to bodybuilding ideologists.
Body fat percentage
Calculate the amount of excessive fat and expected weight after the fat loss.
Body fat with skinfold test
Body fat mass and lean mass - 4 methods to measure fat percentage using skinfold calipers.
Calculate the daily amount of calories, carbs, protein and fat for weight loss, muscle building or boosting metabolism.
Daily water intake
Calculate your personal norm of daily water intake to stay hydrated.
Target heart rate zones
Personal heart rate training zones for improving endurance, explosive power or weight loss.
Measurements and girths: height, weight, age, gender, neck, chest, waist, hips, upper arm, biceps, forearm, wrist, thigh, shin, ankle.
Skin folds: thigh, chest, abdomen, triceps, biceps, suprailiac, subscapular, midaxillary, calf.