Supports percent calculation, constant calculation, repeat and exponential, and interest calculation. Features memory functionality and the ability to display and save formulas.
All calculation results are saved, and past formulas can be viewed at any time.
Anything entered is saved when the app quits, so the app resumes where you left off.
The widget can be used to perform the app functions on the home screen.
Percent calculations make calculating sales tax easy.
*Can be changed through Settings.
Constant calculations follow the Casio-style.
After inputting the desired number, tap the desired operator twice to set it as the constant.
Ex) When you want to constantly add 100
[Compound Interest Calculation]
Ex) When calculating the yearly maturity on 0.5% (after tax) of $10,000 deposited yearly.
This calculator does not support function operations.
Uses Sharp-style calculation formulas.
* Some use Casio-style.
* Calculator is free, however ads can be disabled by purchasing the Hide Ads Plugin.
- Usable from the home widget
- Saves entries even when closed mid-calculation
- Press and hold the result to copy to clipboard
- Input up to 12 digits
- Usable portrait or landscape
- Tap the DEL key to delete 1 character
- Hold the DEL key to clear the entry
- Tap the C/CE key to clear the entry
- Hold the C/CE to clear everything
- Designed for tablets
- Displays history
- Saves history
- Customizable themes
- Customizable fonts
- Customizable layouts
- Customizable display
- Set the rounding of decimals
- Set the rounding place of decimals
- Vibrates when the widget is tapped
- Constant calculation (Casio-style)
Made in Japan.
© woodsmall inc.
Combining basic calculator functions and colorful design, solving math equations will never be boring!
Choose from four different themes: floral, sparkly jewels, animal prints, and gradient red. Change from
one design to another by swiping the screen in any direction!
Who thought math could be this fashionable?
♥ Perfect for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
♥ Simple layout and chic designs
♥ Swipe function to change themes
♥ Four available themes: Animal Prints, Floral, Gradient Red and Sparkly Jewels
♥ Includes basic calculator functions like percent, memory buttons, and negative/positive button
You can change the design.
It is not suited to difficult calculation because it is ease of use-oriented.
(Example of the use of two-screen calculator)
If you want to compare.
Once when re-calculated calculated from for confirmation.
Save a number, when you use it to call later.
- Swipe left/right to switch views
- Tilt to switch between standard and engineering scientific
- Floating calculator: this feature can be enabled from Menu > Settings > Floating calculator
- Allowed expression
- Thousand separator
- Easy editing by using a cursor operation
- Cut, copy, and paste
- History zone
- Font size auto adjustment for fitting in more digits
- Bright and Classic themes
Choose what you prefer for each moment
Simple calculator with the same functionality as a classical desk calculator
- Square root
- k feature
- Percent Calculation: add, subtract, mark-up/mark-down, % of increase, % against.
SCIENTIFIC / ALGEBRAIC / FRACTION CALCULATOR
- Square/cube/xth root
- k feature
- Percent Calculations: add, subtract, % against, % of increase,
- Log, In, Inverse Log, Exponential
- Fraction<>Decimal, Decimal<>Fraction
- Improper Fraction<>Mixed Number
- Sin, Cos, Tan, & Inverse
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Converts between DEG, RAD, GRAD
- Mean, Sum, Sum of squares, # Elements
- Standard Deviation (sample or population)
Additional Math Functions
- DMS<>DD Conversions
- Polar<>Rectangular Conversions
- nPr, cPr, x!
- Random Number Generator
- Scientific Notation
NOTE: Read the help for additional information
- Back key
- Portrait or landscape layout
- Copy to clipboard feature
- Dark or clear background available
- Icon widget
- MultiWindow for Samsung devices (where available)
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop.
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is checked.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
★ Themes, currently 4 to choose from but suggestions are welcome for new ones.
★ Large (4x4) and small (3x3) widget sizes
★ Button to toggle between number and function keys
★ Customizable text colors
★ Edit Mode for advanced input
★ and more
There is an F.A.Q. at the bottom of the settings screen that comes up when placing a widget. If you have a question that is not covered there, use the Contact Support button at the bottom of the F.A.Q. to contact me.
This widget can handle more types of input than there is room to put buttons for. To overcome this, you can tap on the display to go into Edit Mode. From here you can copy/paste text, use your hardware or software keyboard, and input functions that are not included in the widget buttons.
For example, the widget contains a button for tangent but not for arctangent. To use arctangent, you can tap on the display and use your keyboard to type "atan". You can then continue to type in edit mode or click done to return to the widget and finish typing there.
New: Multi-window mode for Samsung Galaxy Note!
Limitations of this Free release: This free release displays ADs and miss some features like ability to recompute the whole history list when one history item is modified...
Fully customizable: font size, widget mode, show/hide memory buttons... Make it yours!
Online tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6A4F38BB80BDC248
Learn tips & tricks from the official page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calculator-Mem/559361640797712
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Some of the available features:
- Percentage usefull feature for computing tips and taxes
- Tablet support (even support for multiple windows mode on the Galaxy Note tablet)
- Adjustable results history panel height
- Haptic feedbacks can be turned On / Off (see preferences)
- Always round amounts by setting number of decimals to 2
- Customizable larger fonts for elderly and visually impaired
- Calculation history and memory (select result, formula, copy to clipboard...)
- Digit grouping
- Landscape mode
- Can be used as an office calculator mode
- No Ads displayed / No internet access
- More widget templates and color choices
- You can change the height of the history panel
- Calculation history always saved (survive device reboot)
- And more...
"Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
M+, M-, MR, MS...
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PLEASE READ THIS:
• The calendar in Month Calendar Widget (MCW) is a home screen widget. The screen you'll see when opening the app is not the calendar, it's an introduction screen that tries to explain how to put the widget to work (more details below)
• MCW has been published here for more than 4 years. Its main purpose was always to provide a simple way to check dates on the home screen. It was never meant to be a calendar app to manage events. And it's free, and will always be (this is a rule enforced by Google).
• Since many people asked for events management, I have published the Calendar Events extension (a paid app). The reason it's a separate download is twofold: 1. People who want a lightweight calendar don't get overwhelmed by features they don't need 2. Making it a paid app helps me justify dedicating effort to continue publishing apps here in the Play Store
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
First of all, don't try to "open" this calendar. It's a home screen widget, widgets work right on the Android home screen after you place them there. This is the way clock and weather widgets work, for example.
The introduction screen has more information. Just tap the "Get started" button to learn more.
Don't feel like reading boring introductions?
Ok. MCW is a widget. Just find the list of widgets in your device and drop/select Month Calendar Widget (3x2 or 4x3) from that list. After that you will see the settings screen, select your options and tap Done.
In case you have problems putting MCW to work, please visit the new Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105494419095577561767
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Writing a review here: Write a nice review here and 5-star this app ;) (just kidding, be honest about the rating)
• Purchasing one of the extensions: You can purchase here on Google Play a Lockscreen extension and now a Calendar Events extension
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, join the Google+ community or drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, and usually respond within 24 business hours.
You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
The calculator's list is as follows:
1. Normal Calculator
- Squares, parentheses, arithmetic operations, all support!
2. Units Converter
- Width, length, weight, volume, temperature, pressure, speed, fuel consumption, amount of data, all support!
3. Currency Converter
- Support of the dollar, euro, yen, yuan, including 90 world currencies!
4. GPA Calculator
- You can calculate your GPA easily!
5. Woman Calculator
- Through the menstrual cycle, ovulation can be calculated!
6. Health Calculator
- Body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR) can be measured!
7. Anniversary Calculator
- You can calculate your precious anniversary easily!
8. Car Calculator
- Fuel economy, and the expected cost of fuel can be measured!
9. Financial Calculator
- Unit price can be measured!
- Discount calculator is also supported!
Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metric units arithmetic
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Converter
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight Converter.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Converter
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood Calculator and BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning and Heater Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Converter
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Amps to Watts Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency, Inductance and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop and divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Decimal and Fraction Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Converter
Liquid Units Converter
Pressure Units Converter
Magnetic Flux Converter
Volume FlowRate Units Converter
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Converter
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Converter
Fuel Consumption Converter
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
Milling Machine calcs
Tap and Drill Chart
Woodturners Segment Calculator
Lumens to Watts Calculator
Calculator extends the 4 function calculator. It's simple and uncluttered, but gives you access to advanced functions with a swipe. Graphing, matrices, base conversion, and more are at your finger tips, and only when you need them.
Calculator also has a widget, a floating calculator, and 7 (and counting) alternative themes. It also runs on Google Glass.
Calculator was started in June 2012, by Will (myself) and Sean, as developer and designer respectfully. Over 4 months, we added basic support for matrices, graphing, and history, and in October 2012, Calculator became officially included within CyanogenMod (and most custom ROMs soon thereafter). In January 2013, Nick joined the endeavor, redesigning the graph page, hex page, and has, more recently, created all of the available themes. In September 2013, Rudy joined for a short time and greatly improved the matrix logic, adding support for functions, order of operations, and more. And, of course, the vast language support has all been thanks to users. The calculator has been, since its start, open source, and is always looking for more helping hands.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you disable your default calculator. Go into Settings, Apps, and you will be able to disable it where you would normally find Uninstall (Requires Android 4.1+).
The source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
CALCU™ is a breeze to use for everyday calculations, with all the scientific capability you need for work and school just a swipe away. And for your most demanding needs, CALCU™ allows you to add or remove the functions and constants you need to make the perfect calculator designed by you, for you.
The Droid Lawyer rates CALCU™ 4.5 out of 5, calling it “a great replacement for Android’s stock calculator”... and we couldn’t agree more!
CALCU™ offers all the regular and scientific calculator functions in a simple, stylish and easy-to-use app. Download the perfect calculator for free today!
★ Beautiful and intuitive interface with gesture based control and navigation
★ See instant results of your calculations as you enter them
★ Edit your equation without starting over
★ Swipe up on the keypad to reveal scientific keypad
★ Swipe down on the display to see calculation history
★ Swipe up on the scientific keypad to customize it
★ Create user-defined constants
★ Choose between simple and full keypad layout
★ Choose from 12 stylish themes
- no ads and full free
- 28 various themes / motifs
- history of operations
- widget for homescreen and lockscreen
- customizable font size
- custom decimal separator
- custom thousands separator
- custom precison of results
- resizeable widget
- subscripts (show small optional symbols on button)
- superscripts (shows the current result)
- percentage, example: 50-20%=40, works like: 50-(0.20*50)=50-10=40
- square root, example: √9=3
- pi constant
- e constant
- log logarithm
- mod remainder of division, example 10mod8=2
- ln natural logarithm is the logarithm to the base e
- power example: 2^3=8
-If you can not see widget in your widgets list, please reboot your device (turn it off and again turn it on).
-If buttons do not respond please reboot your device.
-Permission run at startup is required by optional shortcut to calculator in notification bar
* 10 motifs
* lockscreen widget features(Android 4.2)
* history stores the last 30 results
* resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
* changing fonts size
* setting precision the expression
CALCULATOR WIDGET used to :
- square root
- log logarithm
- mod remainder of division
- ln natural logarithm is the logarithm to the base e
- memory copy paste, you can copy and paste for example from SMS
- pi constant
- e constant
- 10 motifs (holo dark and light, purple, green, standard, black transparent, blue transparent, grey transparent, white, sky blue)
- history (stores the last 30 results)
- changing fonts size
- setting precision the expression
- actions in the history menu (delete, copy equation, copy expression, copy result)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2)
- resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
- option show extra bar (Fn, MR, M+, %)
- option show subscripts
- option show superscripts (it shows the current result)
- option vibration
-If the calculator no longer responds to the buttons, remove the widget from the homescreen and put it again into homescreen.
-This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD CARD according to google android.
-It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
holo dark, holo light, purple, green, standard, black transparent, blue transparent, grey transparent, white, sky blue homescreen
calculator pi constant calc widget parenthesis bracket layouts themes widget TO THE POWER computer settings percentage holo theme dark light
sinus cosinus tangens tg remainder of division lock screen history delete, copy equation, copy expression, copy result
lockscreen widget (Android 4.2)resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later) option show extra bar option show subscripts option show superscripts
(it shows the current result) new Fn button
This is free, ad-supported application.
Permissions are required in order to serve advertisements and check for updates.
Advertisements help support programmer.
See PRO version ( no ads): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=makatea.pro.calculator.widget
Программа имеет простое и интуитивно понятное меню, а все настройки практически в один клик.
1) Зайдите в меню "Inbox" и выберите СМС банка, который вы хотите отслеживать. Нажмите на неё и введите имя банка и валюту банка, нажмите ПРИМЕНИТЬ, программа сохранит все настройки банка и текущие транзакции.
2) Зайдите в меню "Banks" и войдите в сохраненный ранее банк. Теперь вам осталось научить программу распознавать СМС сохраненного банка. Выберите СМС, в появившемся окне выберите тип СМС и режим обработки. В автоматическом режиме вам необходимо выбрать: 1) слово или словосочетание которое будет отличать СМС данного типа, н-р: "списание средств, зачисление средств и т. п." Этот пункт необязателен, но бывает что он необходим. 2) слово или словосочетание после которого идёт первая сумма транзакции, например: "на сумму, списано, зачислено и т.п.". Для выбора слова/словосочетания, вам просто необходимо выбрать его порядковый номер в пунктах рядом с текстом СМС, при его выборе вы сразу увидите его в нижнем поле. 3) слово или словосочетание после которого идёт вторая сумма транзакции (это может быть комиссия или другие отчисления/начисления), например: "комиссия, списано, зачислено и т.п.". Этот пункт НЕ обязателен. Выбор слова аналогичен предыдущему пункту. 4) слово или словосочетание после которого идёт баланс карты, например: "баланс по карте, текущий баланс, баланс и т.п.". Выбор слова аналогичен предыдущим пунктам.
Теперь нажмите кнопку применить, и всё - программа сама обработает все СМС подобного типа, и при приходе новой СМС, также его обработает. Далее поступите так же само с теми СМС, которые остались необработанными.
3) В меню настроек, вы также можете установить пароль на вход в программу.
ПРОГРАММА НАХОДИТСЯ В С СТАДИИ РАЗРАБОТКИ, ЕСЛИ У ВАС ЕСТЬ ЗАМЕЧАНИЯ И ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ВЫСЫЛАЙТЕ НА E-MAIL, БУДУ ОЧЕНЬ ПРИЗНАТЕЛЕН. РАССМОТРЮ ЛЮБУЮ КРИТИКУ И ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ПО УЛУЧШЕНИЮ.
- Widget size 4 * 4 - (4 groups with an unlimited number of records in each group);
- Widget size 3 * 3 - (4 groups with an unlimited number of records in each group);
- 5 groups (with an unlimited number of records in each group);
- Color selection;
- Easy switching between groups, fast access to, and convenient flipping contacts in each group.
All comments and suggestions please send to E-MAIL, I would really appreciate. Consider any criticism and suggestions for improvement.