The program allows you to:
* Search for electronic veterinary accompanying documents in the Mercury system using various filters
* Search the IRR by the QR code of the document and all the IRR in the invoice, along with the found.
* To extinguish the airborne traffic control by acceptance of the entire batch.
* Carry out the cancellation of the IRR by returning the entire batch to the supplier, with the formation of a return IRR.
* Perform batch suppression of the IRR (simultaneously selecting several).
The program works with the system Mercury directly, through Vetis.API. More information on how to get access details can be found here: http://vetrf.ru/vetrf-docs/mercuryquickstart/#api
You can register several Vetis.API profiles to work in the Mercury system, several enterprises can be connected to each of them.
The program is free, to quench the IRR in the production loop requires a subscription. Without a subscription, the program allows you to view the list of the IRR and the product log, the cancellation of the IRR can be done in the test circuit of Mercury.
Registration in the program is not required, but desirable. For users who have logged into the application provides a free period.
Also, in case of errors in data exchange with the server of Mercury, registered users will be able to receive targeted assistance.
To register with the program, just log in using your existing Google account. The program will receive the user's full name, email and avatar (if any).
For registered users, a web assistant service is available (https://vsdmobile.ru/vsdm/App.html), in which you can enter and save access details to the Mercury system and then transfer them to your mobile device.