Nav-In (Nun) - navigation app in the building of the main campus of the university (on the street. Gogol) with the function of positioning on the map of the building and at the same time guide to VSUES. Geolocation user on the basis of data received from the access point Wi-Fi.
The app allows you to:
• determine its location in the building;
• find a classroom, the dean's office, department, gym or cafeteria;
• find an employee or teacher and see the information
about it (email, photos, schedules, department, etc.)
• Get directions to the audience (between points A and B) or from the current location.
• Obtain information on the audience to which it relates division, which staff it employs
• easy to see the curriculum integrated with navigation,
background information and the ability to view in the offline mode.
The application must connect to the Internet.
Dear friends, we are constantly working to improve the app.
And your evaluation and feedback will be the best reward for us.
In the future, you can find lots of additional features and innovations.