* create, open, modify and save files in different encodings
* edit files on Google Disk
* search and replace in file
* undo the last changes
* send the contents of the editor window (by e-mail, SMS, etc.)
* extract text from pdf and rtf documents
* in reading mode, open large files (more than 10 GB)
* keep a list of recently opened files
* reads system folders
1) If in edit mode you try to open a large file, then there will be delays when opening and scrolling.
The optimal file size depends on the performance of the device.
For unproductive devices - no more than 100 Kb, for powerful devices - no more than 400 Kb.
2) Binary files may be displayed with loss of information (some bytes of the file cannot be converted to text).