For smartphones and tablets on Android 4.4-10.0
A simple file editor with a basic set of functions:
- Create, modify and save files to the device’s memory and removable storage (SD card and USB flash drive)
- Read and write files to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and DropBox
- Using different encodings
- You can undo changes in the editing process
- Search for text in a file and replace
- You can forward the contents of the editor window (E-Mail, SMS, Messengers, etc.)
- Print file
1) If you try to open a large file in edit mode, there will be delays when opening and scrolling.
The optimal file size depends on the performance of the device.
For low-performance - no more than 100 Kb, for powerful - up to 400 Kb.
2) Binary files can be displayed with loss of information (some bytes of the file cannot be converted to text).