What's in the box:
• Multiple styles - choose between an expandable volume panel, a statusbar volume panel, or just a thin line that stays out of your way
• Lollipop silent mode - tired of the lack of a true silent mode for Lollipop? Yeah, so are we!
• Long press actions - launch any app simply by long-pressing one of the volume buttons
• No root required - leave the drill at home: no root, no Xposed - keep that sweet, sweet warranty!
• Volume stream lock - got a media tablet? Turn on volume stream lock to always adjust the music volume instead of having to deal with a useless ringer volume
• ...and much more!
Like Lollipop's design and simplicity? It sure is swell, but it seems the stock volume panel didn't get the memo - if you've tried getting Lollipop to shush while still getting woken up in the morning, I'm pretty sure you were on the verge of feeding your phone to Rusty (pro-tip: plastic doesn't make a very good dog treat!). Enter SoundHUD, which comes with a true silent mode for Lollipop, an expandable volume panel with separate, draggable volume sliders for every volume stream (ringer, music, notifications, alarms, in-call volume), and much more!
Silent mode HOW-TO
1. Go to System settings -> Sound & notification -> Interruptions
2. Turn OFF all priority interruption switches
3. Get up, do a little dance, and enjoy the silence! No more calls, notifications, reminders - just alarms!
What's this funny "Accessibility"-business?!
To recognize when you press the volume keys and to auto-hide the default system volume panel, the app needs access to the "Accessibility" service. While we agree that the built-in warning sounds mighty scary - fret not: The app doesn't have Internet access and therefore can't phone home! Hello? Hello? Anyone? No? Oh well...
Made with ♥ in Germany
SoundHUD is based on Noyze by Tom Barrasso, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Simple and Easy UI audio sound volume controller.
- Profiles management.
- Schedules management.
- Volume lock.
- Three widgets(Volume widget, Lock widget, Profile widget).
- Quick mode change button(Silent, Vibrate only, Sound only, Sound and Vibrate)
- Notify whether volume level of current profile is maintained.
Location : Home screen -> long touch -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper -> aCircuit Board
- Binary Clock as Led
- Moving Fan
- Blinking lights as led
- Touch Event on conductor
- Sort of fans
Start with Double Tapping!!
*Sorry : Eris,Hero,Mytouch,Moment,Samsung Intercept,Magic*
LEAVE FEED AS A COMMENT!
Network, Bluetooth, GPS : To show them as led whether they are turned on or off.
Make your android device look COOL with this live wallpaper! Show the time, date and battery level as your background!
Please try the free version first and check if everything works for you:
* No battery draining
* On the fly settings preview
* 3 different layouts (vertical, block and circle)
* User can choose what to show (time, day, date, battery level)
* Choose time format
* Choose date format
* Background can be an image or solid color
* Change background image quality
* Choose text color, shadow color, backgorund and text transperency
* 50 fonts
* Autocrop images for portrait / landscape
HOW TO USE:
* If you have the FREE version installed, please uninstall it first
1) Tap your homescreen (long press) -> choose wallpaper -> live wallpapers -> Extreme Clock Pro
-> set wallpaper
2) Open the app to customize the wallpaper
this stylish design live wallpaper clock will display a lot of useful informations directly on your home screen:
- time, date, month, year and week or day of the year;
- wifi / wlan (SSID) & telephony provider with signal strength and network type (like umts, hsdpa, lte, 3g, edge)
- battery status in % with charging icon
- current weather and temperature (celsius or fahrenheit and weather condition)
wp clock is highly customizable and optimized for most tablets and mobile phones. it supports portrait & landscape orientation as well as animated background images and slide shows. start the stand alone version and convert your android tablet to a stylish typo watch!
this animated hd live wallpaper is a must-have for all fans of beautiful design and fancy typography!
unlike the the most animated live wallpapers wp clock does not drain the battery - it is super optimized in order to save power.
visit our server to download wonderfully designed and especially optimized for mobile phones high quality 3D flags of your country and create a patriotic theme! browse the library to find many other professional background photos!
all permissions are explained on our website!
having troubles? contact us: email@example.com
go to -> settings -> appearance -> time -> toggle 'fit to screen' YES/NO to make the time font fit to screen!
- adjustable battery indicator
- highly optimized for longer battery life
- promotional code support
- background image cropping tool (for OS 2.3.3+)
- text animations
- adjustable vertical position
- save settings as presets
- free adjustable colors, opacity & outlines for each element
- multiple language support
- soccer / football background images
- android 4.2+ daydream functionality!
- FULL SCREEN STAND ALONE VERSION
Tapping on the lower-right corner directly above the temperature opens the widget settings; I chose not tomark this spot in order to preserve the clean look.
Configurable elements within Settings:
- Choose apps to launch when clicking on:
- Missed calls (default: dialer)
- Unread texts (default: text messaging)
- Unread emails (default: Gmail)
- Time format (24/12; although "AM/PM" indicator remains)
Before Downloading this skin, make sure that the free UCCW app is already installed on your device: http://goo.gl/D7yYP
1) After installing, DON'T SELECT DONE; select "OPEN" instead.
2) You'll run another installation; this will install the actual skin.
If you accidentally select "DONE" instead of "OPEN," just find "uccw_ShadowStripeClock" in your app drawer and open it.
=======ADDING TO HOMESCREEN=======
1) Long press on Home Screen > Widgets > UCCW 4x2 > ShadowStripeClock
2) Tap on "Touch Here" widget
3) Long press new widget > Resize > Drag until widget fills screen left-to-right
4) Tap in lower-right corner, directly above temperature
5) Fill in settings:
a) Set Gmail account and inbox (widget will display unread count in that inbox)
b) Review and set "Hotspots" (apps to run when you click on calls, texts, or emails)
Some users have had problems getting the skin to show up in their UCCW app. If you have this problem, please email me immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org); I'll get it straightened out for you.
Vertical UCCW skin is a beautiful vertical widget which blends perfect onto your screen and wallpaper.Donate version offers 12hr/24hr 2 pack skin ( Yes - 2 skins so you choose your clock format),Enhanced UI,Glass effect,Updated weather,New icons and now with refresh weather hotspot.
Adding skin/ theme to homescreen:
1) Add a widget the way you normally do and choose UCCW widget,Select Desired Vertical skin (24hr/12hr) this is a vertical widget that fits best at full length and centre width recommend(2x4) but if your using a custom launcher that supports resizing then resize to best fit eg. a 5x5 screen would best suit this as a 3x5 widget, a 4x4 screen best at 2x4 etc etc.
2)a. 24hr version- Pick vertical donate skin from the list.
b. 12hr version- pick vertical donate 12hr from the list.
3) Touch the hand icon when it appears and wait for a few seconds.
To set weather
open main uccw from app drawer and press menu,settings then set auto location and desired settings.
Hotspot 1 - press weather area
To turn hotspotmode on- open UCCW from main app draw and press menu,hotspotmode and turn on.
email me if you have any issue so i can resolve the matter before negative feedback.
(This is the gold version. Please try 1010ti.me free, the ads enabled version, before committing with this one! Leave your comments/suggestions/critics/bug reports by email as I can't answer to comments in Android Market.)
1010ti.me is a Clock application for Android devices that can be used as a LiveWallpaper, a Widget or as a DeskClock. You can create your original analogue or digital clock design or use on of the stocked clock designs. Participate in 1010ti.me community: publish your creations online, share them with friends, download new models.
- Clock Editor
- Desk clock
- Live Wallpaper with clock and scrolling picture
- Clock widget 2x2 and 4x4
- Small in size
Clock Editor Features:
- Edit clock hands (hour, minute, second, day of week, day of month, wifi, gsm, battery, weather, free memory, used CPU)
- Edit clock faces
- Edit clock marks
- Include text extras (free text, date, time, timezone, battery, GSM, WIFI, weather, free memory, used CPU)
- Use your own bitmaps for hands or faces
- Use your own fonts for typefaces
- Include sound for each hand tick
- Zoom and pan
- 10 layers to play with
- Tap to change launch alarm/start app full screen/launch custom app
- sizes: 2x2, 4x4
Live wallpaper features:
- Configurable background (use your favourite wallpaper picture)
- Double Tap to change timezone/launch alarm/start app full screen
- download designs from the web
- post your designs through the website and share them with the world!
The 1010ti.me Gold removes all ads and removes the grace period alert.
If you have a Taskmanager/Task Killer running please exclude this app or uninstall it. Otherwise widget won't update.
- Beautiful Widgets
- Make your Clock Widget
- SiMi Clock Widget
- TypoClock (aka Typographic Clock)
- wpclock full
PLEASE! If you have problems with this application or a question send me an email (email@example.com). I can't help if you just leave a comment on Android Market.
Tested ok on:
- Samsung Galaxy S
- ZTE Blade
- HTC Incredible
- Nexus One
- Motorola Defy
- LG P509
- T-Mobile G2x
XDA Developer (English):
Android Walker (Japanese):
Planete Android (French):
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: needed to get wifi signal strength
INTERNET: needed to access online gallery
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: SD Card is used to cache clock data like bitmaps.
COARSE LOCATION: Needed for sunrise/sunset calculation and for weather location.
(check full change log at http://1010ti.me/node/95)
Tags: 1010time clock watch widget livewallpaper mod home screen watchmaker clockmaker battery wifi gsm nelson speedometer speedo tacho tankanzeige uhr gauge dashboard designer design workshop
All the icons are circular and pack utilises the use of inset and dropshadows and subtle gradients.
We just added masks in latest release: now we cover all icons. Be sure to use our latest build!
• 192x192 pixel icons which supports displays up to xxxhdpi;
• Over 250+ icons and growing;
• Comes with Numix Circle wallpaper;
• You are free to critique on any icon for they are all open to change;
• Depending on your device display quality, the quality of the icon pack may vary.
• Trebuchet (CyanogenMod)
and many more...
You can request an icon from the icon theme app itself.
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/numixproject/com.numix.icons_circle
TARDIS wallpaper available here: https://dribbble.com/shots/1698045-Bigger-on-the-Inside/attachments/270234
Please visit our website for more Numix related artwork: http://www.numixproject.org
- It Requires Root Access
- It Requires Xposed Framework
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2549923
See all screenshots and features for KitKat: http://imgur.com/a/GuDme
See all screenshots and features for JellyBean: http://imgur.com/a/7418s
--REALTIME THEME CHANGER
--Gradient Status Bar
--Hide Status Bar icons
--Battery icon options(hide,hide percentage from battery text)
--CM Circle Battery
--StatusBar Clock Settings(position,color,style,html,hide)
--StatusBar Carrier Text(visibility,color,custom text)
--Trasparent Status And Navigation Bar on Launcher(Works on any launcher)
--StatusBar Icon Colors(reboot is needed)
--Navigation Bar Color
--Navigation Bar Height(Works fine with any launcher,even stock)
--Gradient Navigation Bar
--Navigation Bar button colors(color,homescreen color,glowcolor)
--Navigation Bar Button Actions with custom timeout
--Ring Pad customization
--Notification Panel Color
--Brightness Slider Background Color
--Volume Slider Background Color
--Brightness Slider Seekbar Color
--Volume Slider Seekbar Color
--Date Panel Background Color
--Date Panel Label Color
--Divider color(reboot is needed)
--QSlide Panel Color
--Notification Row(Background,Pressed and Icon Color)
--QuickSettings BackGround Button Colors(Normal and Pressed)
--QuickSettings Icon and label Button Color(Active and UnActive)
--List Overscroll Edge/Glow Colors(reboot is needed)
--Hide Label Button Color
--Hide Volume Slider
--Hide Brightness Slider
--Hide Carrier text on notification panel
--Battery percentage text size option
--Control Brightness level by sliding the statusbar
--Auto Call Recording
--Set Call History as Default Tab
--Enable Noise Suppression
--Exclude contacts without phone numbers in messaging app option
--New Message screen off option
--Change default led color for missed call
--Change default led color for incoming call
--Change default led color for missed messages
--Disable LEDs in Quite MODE
--Back led options
--Disable carrier text and icon
--Use squared icons
--Hide alarm info
--Hide charging info
--Hide pattern string
--Hide swype string
--Hide statusbar clock
--Show Remaiming Attemps
--Knock OFF on Aosp Lockscreen
--Fix Blank Screen Bug with aosp lockscreen
--Remove shadow background on aosp lockscreen
--QuickUnlock on aosp lockscreen
--Hide input switcher notification
--Disable charging plug/unplug notifications
--Hide full battery notification
--Hide AC charging notification
--Hide slow charging notification
--Hide wireless charging notification
--Hide verizon notifications
--Hide Quietmode schedule notification
--Hide Battery saver notification
--Hide Low Battery Dialog
--Hide Airplane Mode Dialog
--Disable Data roaming notification
--Disable PlugnPop when heaset are plugged in.
--Skip Tracks with volume Keys
--Disable Safety HeadSet Volume
--Auto Expand Volume Panel
--Fix Headset Hissing issues
--Enable Shutter Sound OFF
--Disable Video Recording Sound
--Disable Focus Sounds
--Disable Camera Forced Sound
--Disable low battery check
--Enable All Rotations
--Freeze rotation to the current one(disable forced rotation to portrait when you disable auto rotation)
--4 way reboot menu button
--Palm swype to take a screenshot
--Enable Overflow menu button
--Enable LG Launcher Hidden Settings
--Enable Torch(Flashlight) with volume up key
--Show Extended Kernel Info
--Enable Knock OFF on NavBar
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given
- Choose time interval in which application should take actions
- Automatically change the device profile to silent mode when you are sleeping
- Turn OFF the WiFi during silent mode
- Turn ON WiFi at the end of silent mode, if found active before sleeping
- You can create your own favorite contact list
- Even though the device is in silent mode, when your favorite contact calls you, the device profile is changed to normal mode for the call
- You can also create your own non favorite contact list
- Even though the device is in non-silent mode, when your non favorite contact calls you, the device profile is changed to silent mode for the call
- Silence calls from unknown number.
Application may not work as expected in Android lollipop version as there is a change in the silent mode.
- It Requires Root Access
- It Requires Xposed Framework
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2792242
TINTED BARS MOD:
-Tint status bar according to the action bar
-Status bar shadow on apps
-Link status and navigation bar color
STATUS BAR TWEAKS:
-Status Bar color
-Hide status bar shadow on home
-Circle Battery(with custom style,color,animations)
-Status bar icon colors
-Hide status bar icons
-Change status bars' icon set
-Carrier tweaks(visibility,color,custom text,custom size)
-Brightness changing with sliding the status bar
NAVIGATION BAR TWEAKS:
-Navigation Bar color
-Hide navigation bar shadow on home
-Button glow color
-Navigation bar size
-Button long pressing actions(with many actions and custom timeout)
-Up to 7 buttons in the navigation bar
-Replace QMemo with Search button
-Restore Menu button
RING PAD TWEAKS:
-Up to 5 custom apps
-Disable ringpad option
NOTIFICATION PANEL TWEAKS:
-Blurred Background Effect
-Custom background for each element
-Custom color for each element
-Options to hide elements
-Custom app on clock button pressing
-Custom carrier text
QUICKSETTINGS PANEL TWEAKS:
-Custom toggle color
-Hide label buttons
-Add brightness tile
RECENT APPS WINDOW TWEAKS:
-Add Clear button(AOSP style with a long pressing option)
-Add Ram Bar(with custom colors)
-Auto Call Recording
-Set Call History as Default Tab
-Enable Noise Suppression
-Exclude contacts without phone numbers in messaging app option
-New Message screen off option
-Increase recipient limit to 100
-Enhance zoom range
-Add sent time stamp to msg details
-Disable carrier text and icon
-Hide alarm info
-Hide charging info
-Hide pattern string
-Hide swype string
-Hide Knock code string and brackets
-Hide statusbar clock
-Show Remaiming Attemps
-Enable Easy UI
-Hide input switcher notification
-Disable charging plug/unplug notifications
-Hide full battery notification
-Hide AC charging notification
-Hide slow charging notification
-Hide wireless charging notification
-Hide Quietmode schedule notification
-Hide Battery saver notification
-Hide Low Battery Dialog
-Hide Airplane Mode Dialog
-Disable Data roaming notification and popup
-Disable voice mail notifications
-Disable voice roaming notification
-Disable Shutter Sound
-Disable Video Recording Sounds
-Disable Camera Sound
-Disable Focus Sounds
-Disable low battery check
-Disable Safety HeadSet Volume
-Auto Expand Volume Panel
-Skip Tracks with volume Keys
-More Volume Steps
-Disable Volume adjust sounds
-Link Ringtone and notification volume
-Change default led color for missed call
-Change default led color for incoming call
-Change default led color for missed messages
-Hide icon labels from the homescreen
-8 Hotseat items
-Custom Grid on homescreen
-Hide Tabs on App Drawer
-Hide icon labels from the App Drawer
-Custom Grid Size on App Drawer
-Hide Clock On Launcher
-Enable LG Launcher Hidden Settings
-Enable All Rotations
-Freeze rotation to the current one(disable forced rotation to potrait when you disable auto rotation)*
-Disable Navigation Bar
-More items in powermenu
-Disable the power menu when device is locked
-Volume button actions while LCD is idle.
-Show Extended Kernel Info
-Disable Overflow menu button
-Disable full-screen keyboard in landscape mode
-Enable Knock OFF on Navigation Bar
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given
How to use the skin:
-Download and install app UCCW https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.vineetsirohi.customwidget
-Go to the Widgets tab of your device and choose the size you want for UCCW widget
-Choose the skin and resize to your liking
Then you need this app.
Control all system volumes together from a master volume that you can choose, or control a volume level independently.
You can add the widget the home screen as well as the lock screen.
You can customize the font, background and color.
Displays clock, alarm clock nearest the current date, battery life, and your network operator.
Ability to change the color of each element separately.
Customizable background and separator!
For each instance of a widget, you can specify your own settings!
Do not forget to add the widget service to the list of task killer exceptions!
If you want to support the development of the project, buy the full version.
The full version of the widget is available more options!
Please help in translating the application into the following languages: Japanese, Chinese, Korean.
Of course, not free.
If you have any problems with this application, please contact me via email.
Otherwise I can not help you, as the comments do not have contact information.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org