Xposed Framework [root] is needed! Reboot after install and activation.
Thanks to Yoav for help with códing - Black Bear Blanc for designs.
Pimp your phone!,,,
Wave & Anchor
clock. Its style imitates the look of a certain type of station clocks.
* choose background image, e.g. from images stored in the gallery
* change clock size
* enable/disable clock face
* enable/disable transparency
* choose color for second/minute/hour hand, clock face, clock scale
* enable/disable second hand
The provided default background shows a steam train.
This Clock Widget supports all screen resolutions and all Android versions from 1.6 to latest.
Instructions to install it:
- Go to your home screen;
- Press and hold the finger on the screen of your device;
- In the menu that will appear select "Widgets";
- In the next menu "Choose widget", select this widget with the proper name.
Look at our other widgets and applications on the market.
- Android OS 1.6 or later
Developed by Alfasoft.
If you need a particular clock widget, email us and we will develope it in few days!
** FEATURES **
- Supports icon mask. What does that mean? Your icons will be infinitely themed!
- Contains about 150 icons to chose from in icon picker.
- Works on Jelly Bean devices too.
- 2 Wallpapers.
** TO APPLY THE THEME **
- Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
- Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
- ADW Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
- Holo Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select the Theme
If you have any questions/comments or any requests at all simply email me at email@example.com and I promise your questions will be answered and requests will be filled. Remember that not everyone uses the same apps, so if you download this and not all of your icons are themed they can be if you simply email me. I fill requests quickly
THROUGH BETA TESTING A KNOWN ISSUE HAS COME UP: If the clock if the widget does not scale properly there is a very simple fix that only takes about a minute to fix if you have this problem send me an email and i will help you immediately! The issue is in the screenshots so you know if you have this issue.
WARNING: There were several things i was not able to remove you will need to add your own location to get accurate information. Also I made this with a Galaxy S5 so the phone will need to be changed in the settings and if you dont use hangouts as your messaging app you can change that as well. If you have any issues with the clock just send me an email and i will help you fix it if unable to fix your problem i will give you a refund.
- Over 1730+ beautiful icons.
- 20 HD wallpapers included.
- Icon request tool. Premium requests available.
- Quick-apply cards for numerous launchers.
- Dynamic calendar support.
- Icon masking for launchers that support it.
- Constant updates & support.
- Most others that have icon pack support.
Recommended icon sizes:
- Nova Launcher (Prime): 115%
- Apex Launcher: 115%
- Go Launcher: Big
Icons can be applied directly from either the app itself or in your preferred launcher's theme settings.
Go Launcher users! Icon masking isn't supported by Go, so unthemed icons have a circle covering them. You can easily fix this by going into Preferences > Visual settings > under Icons, uncheck 'Show icon base'
'The Alps' wallpaper included was taken by Andreas Gillström. See it on DeviantArt here: http://bit.ly/TheAlpsWallpaper
Questions/comments/concerns? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatible with G3 TweaksBox 1.4 and later.
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2792242
Here some premium features that will be unlocked:
- Skip tracks with volume keys
- Hide status bar icons
- 4way powermenu
- Blur effect on notification panel
- Blur effect on recents window
- Ram bar on recents window
- Quick pulldown
- Circle battery
- Bigger caller picture
Please note that some features could be not working on some variants.
Swipe or double tap to quickly text, whatsapp, telegram, call or email with your friends.
Now with widget, quickly contact on notification bar, themes and customizable contact grid!
“PureContact revamps your contact management“ - XDA
“Stay in touch with friends super easy“ - LifeHacker
“App of the day“ - Tuttoandroid.net
“A simple idea and well executed“ - HDBlog.it
Add your favourite contacts easily to PureContact and use gestures to quickly contact a friend.
For support, bugs, suggestions or any other information, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Swipe to right
- Swipe to left
- Swipe to top
- Swipe to bottom
- Double tap
"Vibrate" to use vibration on actions
"Read contacts" to read contacts
"Write external storage" to write the image of contacts (on /sdcard/PureContact/ folder)
"Call phone" to perform call
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ to stay up to date with developments.
Batista70Phone [VIDEOREVIEW] http://www.batista70phone.com/2013/06/video-recensione-purecontact-di-daniele-orlando-by-batista70phone/
Call Volume Booster has very simple user interface to start and stop the service.
Call Volume Booster will increases the call volume WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR PROFILE (Silent, General, Vibrate).
AND IT IS OPEN SOURCE - https://github.com/yoavst/quickapps !!!!
Enter our facebook https://www.facebook.com/quickcircle
Note: Does not work with Lollipop 20A, 20B, 20C.
The app currently include those models:
* Quick Torch - torch application for Quick Circle and regular torch app
* Quick Music - music application for Quick Circle that enables you to use any music player (unlike LG's one)
* Quick Calendar - show your next events in the Quick Circle
* Quick Notifications - mirror your notification, so you'll be able to see them without unlocking
* Quick Toggles - Control your Wifi, Mobile data, Brightness... without unlocking
* Quick Stopwatch - Count time with one click
* Quick Calculator - Calculate stuff fast
* Quick news - read the important news from your feedly feed
* Quick Compass - find the north
* Quick Dialer - call without unlocking
You can choose which module do you want to show from LG settings - Settings >> QuickCircleCase >> Select Apps
Big credit to the great designer Jeppe Foldager for the app icon
* Camera - For torch module
* Calendars - For calendar module
* Notifications - For notifications and for music (RemoteController require this permission)
* Draw on System - For torch module (QSlide)
* Call and contacts - for dialer module
Permissions for the toggle part:
* Access and change Wi-Fi state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the wifi (still no internet permission)
* Access and change netowrk state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the mobile data (3G/LTE)
* Bluetooth and Bluetooth admin - for enable and disable bluetooth.
* Write settings - for read & write settings like brightness level, airplane mode, sound mode...
So the root users can remove the permissions of the unused modules and the other modules will work fine.
Notice about infinity events: It will check only the first 15 times. To avoid that add a count to expire date to the repeating and it will show them all.
This is not a standalone app. You need to download Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) from Google Play before you install this app.
How to Apply
1. Download and install the skin
2. Add a Ultimate custom widget to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen or appdrawer).
3. When Ultimate custom widget skins list pops up, choose Aurorae clock widget to apply.
4. Touch the image
Circle me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/103548176100038541904/posts for regular updates on my existing and future icon packs and widgets.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com
- It Requires Root Access
- It Requires Xposed Framework
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2549923
See all screenshots and features for KitKat: http://imgur.com/a/GuDme
See all screenshots and features for JellyBean: http://imgur.com/a/7418s
--REALTIME THEME CHANGER
--Gradient Status Bar
--Hide Status Bar icons
--Battery icon options(hide,hide percentage from battery text)
--CM Circle Battery
--StatusBar Clock Settings(position,color,style,html,hide)
--StatusBar Carrier Text(visibility,color,custom text)
--Trasparent Status And Navigation Bar on Launcher(Works on any launcher)
--StatusBar Icon Colors(reboot is needed)
--Navigation Bar Color
--Navigation Bar Height(Works fine with any launcher,even stock)
--Gradient Navigation Bar
--Navigation Bar button colors(color,homescreen color,glowcolor)
--Navigation Bar Button Actions with custom timeout
--Ring Pad customization
--Notification Panel Color
--Brightness Slider Background Color
--Volume Slider Background Color
--Brightness Slider Seekbar Color
--Volume Slider Seekbar Color
--Date Panel Background Color
--Date Panel Label Color
--Divider color(reboot is needed)
--QSlide Panel Color
--Notification Row(Background,Pressed and Icon Color)
--QuickSettings BackGround Button Colors(Normal and Pressed)
--QuickSettings Icon and label Button Color(Active and UnActive)
--List Overscroll Edge/Glow Colors(reboot is needed)
--Hide Label Button Color
--Hide Volume Slider
--Hide Brightness Slider
--Hide Carrier text on notification panel
--Battery percentage text size option
--Control Brightness level by sliding the statusbar
--Auto Call Recording
--Set Call History as Default Tab
--Enable Noise Suppression
--Exclude contacts without phone numbers in messaging app option
--New Message screen off option
--Change default led color for missed call
--Change default led color for incoming call
--Change default led color for missed messages
--Disable LEDs in Quite MODE
--Back led options
--Disable carrier text and icon
--Use squared icons
--Hide alarm info
--Hide charging info
--Hide pattern string
--Hide swype string
--Hide statusbar clock
--Show Remaiming Attemps
--Knock OFF on Aosp Lockscreen
--Fix Blank Screen Bug with aosp lockscreen
--Remove shadow background on aosp lockscreen
--QuickUnlock on aosp lockscreen
--Hide input switcher notification
--Disable charging plug/unplug notifications
--Hide full battery notification
--Hide AC charging notification
--Hide slow charging notification
--Hide wireless charging notification
--Hide verizon notifications
--Hide Quietmode schedule notification
--Hide Battery saver notification
--Hide Low Battery Dialog
--Hide Airplane Mode Dialog
--Disable Data roaming notification
--Disable PlugnPop when heaset are plugged in.
--Skip Tracks with volume Keys
--Disable Safety HeadSet Volume
--Auto Expand Volume Panel
--Fix Headset Hissing issues
--Enable Shutter Sound OFF
--Disable Video Recording Sound
--Disable Focus Sounds
--Disable Camera Forced Sound
--Disable low battery check
--Enable All Rotations
--Freeze rotation to the current one(disable forced rotation to portrait when you disable auto rotation)
--4 way reboot menu button
--Palm swype to take a screenshot
--Enable Overflow menu button
--Enable LG Launcher Hidden Settings
--Enable Torch(Flashlight) with volume up key
--Show Extended Kernel Info
--Enable Knock OFF on NavBar
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given
You can customize the font, background and color.
Displays clock, alarm clock nearest the current date, battery life, and your network operator.
Ability to change the color of each element separately.
Customizable background and separator!
For each instance of a widget, you can specify your own settings!
Do not forget to add the widget service to the list of task killer exceptions!
If you want to support the development of the project, buy the full version.
The full version of the widget is available more options!
Please help in translating the application into the following languages: Japanese, Chinese, Korean.
Of course, not free.
If you have any problems with this application, please contact me via email.
Otherwise I can not help you, as the comments do not have contact information.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org