• Smooth and easy-to-use interface
• Intuitive controls
• Scrollable and scalable game field
• 5 different levels, including custom and random
• Fancy graphics
• Different game themes
If you have any problems or suggestions, please let us know. Your support is highly appreciated.
The object is to open all safe squares in the quickest time possible. Minesweeper starts when a player touches on a square.
The first click is always safe and reveals a number or an opening surrounded by numbers. Each number tells you how many mines touch the square. You can mark a mine by putting a flag on it with the long touch.
You win by clearing all the safe squares and lose if you click on a mine. A mine counter tells you how many mines are still hidden and a time counter keeps track of your score. There are three levels of difficulty:
Beginner has 10 mines, Intermediate has 40 mines, and Expert has 99 mines.
Sometimes in Minesweeper you have to guess. A typical case is a 50/50 guess when one mine is hidden in two squares. However, there are other times when you can improve your chance of guessing correctly.
The game is played by revealing squares of the grid by clicking or otherwise indicating each square. If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. If no mine is revealed, a digit is instead displayed in the square, indicating how many adjacent squares contain mines; The player uses this information to deduce the contents of other squares, and may either safely reveal each square or mark the square as containing a mine.
Main features of minesweeper game:
• 4 game levels (easy, medium, hard, expert)
• advanced game statistics
• mines left counter
• countdown timer
• set flag supported
• easy to play
• mines left counter
• start new game any time
• in game help
Minesweeper app can be also called Mine sweeper, Minesweeper Classic, Minesweeper for Android or just Mines.
Enjoy the minesweeper game!
You can try our free version first: http://goo.gl/glLw9f (or see 'More form developer' section).
Paid version features:
• No ads!
• Board Difficulty Control (3BV)
• Countdown timer
• Zoom tuning
• Online highscores
• Large scrollable and zoomable game area
• Nice, clean and easy to use interface
TIP: Use volume buttons to toggle mode Open cell/Put flag
Please feel free to contact me by email.
The goal of the game is to uncover all the squares that do not contain mines.
To mark a mine use long tap.
Minesweeper Old School features:
- Variable minefield.
- Classical gameplay.
- its a real Old School minesweeper.
- adapted to the screen.
If you like Windows minesweeper, you're going to love this game!
Game difficulty -
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Custom
How to play the game -
Beginner horizontal line vertical line on the screen based on the block is output.
A total of 81 blocks of 10 mines are hidden.
Touch a block, hiding in the mines, the game is over.
Touch the blocks without mines, the block is removed
To remove the block number is displayed.
Eight blocks around the block with a number on the number to as many mines are hidden.
For example, the number 3 if 1, then around the block three of the eight mines on the block, and hiding in one block in the mines are hidden.
Display (long touch) if you are mines on the block in the mines.
So if you find the game a total of 10 mines are cleared.
Block removed - Touch
Mines display - Long touch
Skien remove the first block does not hide the landmines.
Android games, latest games, popular games, free games, games, game required new game
A great opportunity to relax and to develop your logical thinking.
1. In addition to usual mode, there is a special game mode for people with vision problems (with TalkBack turned on):
- voice prompts about the number of mines around and about square's coordinates;
- all interface elements have text hints and voice prompts.
2. Changeable size of the squares:
- for all levels at once;
- separately for every level.
3. Scrolling of the playing field is possible in both directions simultaneously.
4. Portrait and landscape orientations are supported.
5. Minimap with highlighting of the active part of the field for convenient navigation.
6. Flagging the squares in two ways:
- long press;
- short tap while holding a special button.
7. Opening of the surrounding squares with one click if all the mines around are flagged.
8. The game is paused when there is an incoming call or when the screen is locked.
9. Saving separately the best 5 results for each difficulty level.
10. No ads during the game!
If you want to hide the ad banner (or to thank me) you may tap it.
* 12 boards
* 3 difficulties
* 36 leaderboards
* 43 achievements
* tablet support
* no ads
* Almost 2D
* Half Box
* Drill Box
* Honey Hive
* Easy (8.1 fields/mine)
* Medium (6.4 fields/mine)
* Hard (4.8 fields/mine)
Tags: minesweeper, mines, mine, bomb, 3D
Keywords: minesweeper, mines, mine, bomb, 3D
This Minesweeper is a casual puzzle-game based on classic Minesweeper game. Playing Minesweeper will help to improve your logical thinking and train your brain every day.
- Tap one time to mark/unmark a tile as a mine
- Tap and hold if you want to uncover the tile
- Tap an open tile to clear neighboring area
Minesweeper has 3 difficulty levels - Easy, Medium and Hard and also for each level you can chose the size of the field independently. The game collects best scores for different difficulty levels and field sizes! Beat your friends and prove you are better than them in Minesweeper!
Quick recap on Minesweeper rules:
The Minesweeper player is initially presented with a grid of undifferentiated square tiles. Some randomly selected tiles, unknown to the player, are designated to contain mines. The Minesweeper game is played by revealing tiles of the grid by clicking or otherwise indicating each tile. If a tile containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. If no mine is revealed, a digit is instead displayed in the square, indicating how many adjacent tiles contain mines; if no mines are adjacent, the square becomes blank. The Minesweeper player uses this information to deduce the contents of other tiles, and may either safely reveal each tile or mark the tile as containing a mine.
Hope you will enjoy playing the Minesweeper!
For any questions and suggestions please write me to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t downvote Minesweeper, just mail me and I will try to solve all your problems!
- Three kinds of boards. 9x9, 16x16, 16x30
- zoom in, zoom out
- Redo just before opening the mine (3 times)
- auto save, auto load
- three kind of dropping a flag
- Double tap and touch hold can be changed by setting.(on-off, time)
Zombie Minesweeper is a frantic adventure game filled with satisfying puzzles and juicy Zombie explosions. Our snarky heroine is caught up in a Zombie apocalypse and must escape her suburban neighbourhood and cross the countryside to safely meet her boyfriend. By using markings on the ground, you must help her flag explosive mines and outrun hordes of brain-hungry Zombie wildlife. Fortunately, you have an assortment of weapons and tools to deal with the pesky Zombies in this mind-blowing soon-to-be-classic!
* Optimized for Phone & Tablets!
* Over 30 Zombie EXPLODING levels!
* Exciting environments such as a Zombie farm, a spooky forest, and the pet cemetery!
* 14 hungry Zombie animals to destroy
* Fight against birds that are angry!
* Fun puzzles based on classic minesweeper!
* Gamezebo: 4.5/5 "Zombie Minesweeper is one of those games that sounds like it might be stupid but winds up being stupidly fun. It's adorable and strange and just violent enough to be goofily awesome."
* iFanzine: (4.5/5) "The threat of moving enemies really ups the ante on ye olde Minesweeperformula; stir in a macabre sense of humor and you’ve got a product that’s ripe for a cult following among casual and [seasoned] gamers alike."
* Touch Arcade: "There's something special in the combination of zombies and minefields. This top-down action puzzler puts the two together to explosive effect."
* BunchOfGamers: (4/5) "A really captivating process of shooting and blowing up zombies, while trying to advance through the level without blowing up yourself."
*JayIsGames: "One of the best efforts to combine logic puzzles and shotguns we've ever seen!"