+ 30 days – free!
+ Free interactive service Navitel.Friends
+ Maps with high detail
+ Instant routing
+ Free online services "Navitel.Traffic", Navitel.Friends", Navitel.Events", "Navitel.SMS", "Navitel.Weather", Dynamic POI
+ Automatic maps update (free!)
+ Extensive POI database
+ 3D roads and 3D intersections
+ Easy-to-use types of objects searching
+ Configurable interface
+ Android 2-4.x
Dear users, if you have any problems when you buy the program in Google Play, you can buy it at the company's website in the section “How to Buy” - http://www.navitel.ru/en/buy/
EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
NEW: Inovative Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation on your windshield
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
•High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
•Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
•Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
•Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
•Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
•Three Alternative Routes to choose from
•Waypoints for places you want to visit
•Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
•Junction View to highlights highway exists
•Speed Limit Display to protect your wallet
•Speed Camera Warnings about fixed speedcams & police trap warnings from other drivers
•Free updates of maps & POIs
•3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
•Free updates of Fixed speedcam database
•Traffic to avoid getting stuck in jams
•Navigate with voice of Homer Simpson & other celebrity voices
•Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
•Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
•Sharp Curve Warnings for added safety
•Notification of Upcoming Speed Limit Change
•Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
•Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways …
•Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
•Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
SYGIC PLACES – FREE EXTENSIONS
•Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
•TripAdvisor, Booking.com] & many more
•Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
•Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
•Geo tagged photo
APP THAT IS PERSONAL
•Import of interesting locations - POIs
•Customizable navigation screen
•SOS/Help to find assistance nearby
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
•Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
•Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
** Если на вашем устройстве навигатор не запускается, попробуйте создать в папке CityGuide пустой файл с именем ".noopengl" (с точкой в начале имени)
** Инструкция: http://forum.probki.net/cityguide/userguide78/
** Обсуждение на форуме: http://forum.probki.net/topic/13081-reliz-sitigid-78-sp-dlya-android/
По статистике за всю жизнь, автолюбитель мегаполиса проводит в пробках в среднем около двух лет. СитиГИД - GPS навигатор с пробками, с не имеющим аналогов запатентованным "антипробочным" сервисом "Пробки-2" позволяет избежать до 70% пробок. Подари себе и своим близким по полтора года жизни! Не стой в пробках!
Уникальные особенности GPS навигатора с пробками СитиГИД 7 (City Guide 7):
* Полная поддержка openGL:
Аппаратное ускорение на большинстве современных Android устройств (версии не ниже 2.3). Потрясающая скорость работы с картой.
* Ежедневные обновления карт (онлайн-корректуры):
Нет необходимости месяцами ждать обновления карт. Изменения дорожной обстановки на картах (закрытые дороги, "кирпичи", одностороннее движение, запреты поворотов и многое другое) рассылаются на карты ежедневно и автоматически учитываются при маршрутизации.
* Запатентованный алгоритм выбора маршрута с учетом пробок:
При расчете маршрута GPS навигатором CityGuide 7 используется уникальный запатентованный алгоритм "Пробки-2". При использовании данного алгоритма учитывается направление движения (пробки по направлениям), а в случае отсутствия данных о пробках - используется статистическая информация о заторах на данное время на всех улицах, включенных в маршрут на активной карте.
* Сервис динамических ПОИ (предупреждение об опасностях на дороге):
Все пользователи навигационной программы СитиГИД видят на карте и оповещаются голосом о различных событиях на дорогах по пути движения (засадах ДПС/ГИБДД, опасных участках - ямах (в том числе используется информация от РосЯма), местах ДТП, пробках на границе и многом другом).
* Радары ГИБДД:
GPS навигатор CityGuide заранее предупреждает автомобилистов о переносных радарах установленных ДПС/ГАИ и стационарных камерах совмещенных с радарами.
* Поддержка OSM карт:
В навигатор можно загружать бесплатные карты в OpenStreetMap (OSM) формате.
Внимание: навигационная программа СитиГИД 7 работает в полнофункциональном режиме 15 дней. В течении этого времени Вы можете пользоваться любыми картами (в том числе картой Москвы и картой Санкт-Петербурга).
Запуск GPS навигатора с пробками СитиГИД 7:
1. Запустите программу и введите номер приобретенной лицензии (или нажмите "Нет" в ответ на вопрос о лицензии и продолжите работу в 15-дневном "триальном" периоде).
2. Загрузите интересующие Вас карты (в новом формате cgmap) в программу (карты должны располагаться в каталоге CityGuide\cgmaps).
1. Если не запускается Trial версия при подключении через WiFi (могут быть заблокированы порты WiFi роутера), попробуйте запустить навигацию с отключенным WiFi (через GPRS соединение).
2. Неукоснительно выполняйте правила дорожного движения. В первую очередь, в движении, руководствуйтесь ПДД, а затем уже подсказками gps навигатора.
3. Функция вызов Такси доступна только в Санкт-Петербурге.
4. Для конвертации путевых точек из Навител Навигатор воспользуйтесь сторонней утилитой: http://vlego.xclan.ru/readarticle.php?article_id=34
As a new user you will get a free 5 day trial allowing you to try out all available Wisepilot features. After the trial you may choose to either only use the free features or purchase one or more of the available add-ons in the shop for a premium navigation experience. This flexible solution allows you to customize Wisepilot to suit your specific needs.
When using the free features of Wisepilot you will always know where you are, you may search for any destination in the world and see an overview of your route on the world-wide map.
Flexible Add-Ons For A Premium Experience
To further enhance Wisepilot the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop (and also included during the trial):
• Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
- Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
- Lane assistance - Get in the right lane when approaching a junction or intersection
- Junction views - Prepare your motorway exit with a detailed image
- Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
• Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
• Live traffic - Plan your trip with up-to-date traffic info to avoid queues, closed roads and other traffic incidents (can be used both with or without navigation)
• My maps - Download and store country maps on your phone to significantly reduce data usage, helpful both at home and abroad (Please note! Offline use only applies to downloaded map data, not navigation)
Please note that some features are only available in certain countries, check availability in the in-app Shop.
How To Move Wisepilot Between Devices
Send a message to the Wisepilot support staff including the Wisepilot user ID or IMEI from your old device as well as the IMEI of your new phone and they will help you transfer the account and license.
Free of charge official maps of Russia, OpenStreetMap: Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Moldova, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, France, Russia and other countries regularly appear in Maps Menu and on the www.pro-gorod.ru website.
You don't need internet connection to use PROGOROD. Internet connection is required only in case if you want to use the real-time traffic information service. The data traffic is low.
Unique intellectual algorithm helps you to avoid traffic jams and saves your travel time.
FREE! During 30 days you will be able to use all the functionality for free, and, if that is not enough, you can easily extend the trial period for one more month by an activity in your VKontakte/Facebook accounts from within the application.
Available for you:
— Highly detailed maps;
— Car routes to avoid traffic jams;
— Automatic rebuild of the route in case of traffic changes or when you deviate from the route;
— Voice guidance on the route;
— Map updates directly from the app;
— Information about traffic on the whole territory of Russia;
— Three route options with the ability to set waypoints;
— Realistic junction view;
— Direction of lanes on the road;
— Dynamic map data updates, information about road closures and safety warnings on the road;
— Speed cameras, speed bumps, crosswalks and more;
— 3D-display mode map with buildings;
— Search addresses, POIs, shops, cafes and other facilities;
— Geoblog service to create and view the events on the road in real time.
PROGOROD allows free download and update of the maps directly from the application. Just go to "Maps" menu and see what maps are currently available for download, choose your country and download it to your device.
User support service: +7 (495) 660-37-26
Join PROGOROD community:
Mobile operators may charge you for the data traffic according to your service plan.
The default application language is Russian. The user interface can be switched to English in the application settings, but in some places Russian will still remain in use.
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
- Road maps and satellite images from various sources.
- Online maps and cached maps for offline use. No need to download gigabytes of never used maps.
- Optimized routes for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to generate route.
- GPS satellite & WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation.
- Travel articles and photos.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest restaurants, hotels, museums, gas stations, etc.
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
Limassol, Padova, Venezia, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
Allows you to use both the app for navigation, continuing to record video in the background.
1) Background Recording
2) Start and stop recording with the widget.
3) Audio Recording Set Up
4) Video Recording Cycle Set Up
5) Recording File Size Set Up
6) Automatic Recording Saving
1) Viewing Normal Recordings
2) Viewing Collision Recordings
3) Video Recording Storage
4) Deleting Video Recordings (Selective Delete, Delete All)
5) Viewing Video Information
6) Viewing Video Recordings
7) Sending Video Recordings (SMS, E-Mail, etc.)
Pro version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ayvas.carblackboxpro
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
Smooth and fast – that’s what Navigate 6 is all about. We have perfected our routing engine over the past 20 years to be one of the best in the industry. Proven. Navigate 6 uses the same TomTom maps that are used by car brands for their navigation solutions. Navigate 6 provides lane guidance and speed limits for optimal guidance – which you’d expect from an expensive car navigation system or personal navigation device.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. Navigate 6 automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in Navigate 6 for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for Navigate 6. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Speedcam Downloader downloads the speedcam and radar data from the site http://speedcamonline.ru for navigation of CityGuide, Navitel, 7ways and iGO (including Primo).
Before use, you must fill in the required settings such as program, region and format.
* Support for CityGuide, Navitel, 7ways and iGO
* Update for multiple programs at the same time
* The ability to combine speedcam data for different regions
* Backup old speedcam data
* Scheduled downloads
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
More from developer
Find addresses and businesses and plan journeys taking current traffic conditions into account.
The Yandex.Maps mobile app offers the following features:
- detailed maps of towns and cities across Russia, Turkey and Ukraine;
- the ability to search for specific addresses;
- the ability to search nearby points of interest including cafes, drug stores, ATMs, gas stations etc. and additional information on buildings, businesses and other points of interest (not available in Turkey);
- feedback form about carrier signal quality for MTS users;
- satellite and panoramic street view images of cities;
- People's map (not available in Turkey);
- Yandex.Traffic and real-time traffic alerts;
- a route planner that optimizes routes based on current traffic conditions;
- public transport routes (major Russian cities and Kiev, Ukraine);
- route information (distance, speed, estimated journey time) and automatic route recalculation following any deviation (Russia and Ukraine only);
- additional information about companies and buildings;
- the ability to read and add business reviews;
- the ability to download maps (major Russian, Ukrainian and Belarus cities).
Customers of Kyivstar (Ukraine) will not incur data charges for using Yandex.Maps.
We would love to receive your feedback so that we can take it into consideration when making new versions. We’ll also answer all of your questions related to the browser. You can write us directly from the app (Settings / Contact us) or by using the feedback form on the page http://feedback2.yandex.com/mbrowser.
Quick access to your favorite sites
— Tableau, a set of links to the sites that you visit most often, appears when clicking in Yandex.Browser’s address bar or creating a new tab;
— you can manually select the sites you need and pin them so that they’ll always stay on Tableau.
Fast page load times and reduced data usage
— Turbo technology allows Yandex.Browser to compress webpages’ content so that they load faster with slow internet speeds, saving you both time and data charges.
Search without clicking
— Yandex.Browser opens webpages next to search results to show you all possible and let you choose the one you need;
— to save you time, the browser instantly shows some answers, like the location of the nearest cafes, images, news, and videos;
SmartBox for addresses and search queries
— the browser understands web addresses and typed or spoken search queries;
— it recognizes many pages by a simple description, such as [news] or [Leo Tolstoy Wikipedia] so the browser can instantly open them;
— it instantly displays facts and figures in suggestions, such as the weight of a brick or the capital of Madagascar;
— makes it more convenient to use the browser on different devices. There’s no need to configure your bookmarks or list of favorite sites again: they will be automatically transferred from your computer to your device;
— all of your browser’s bookmarks are stored on a special Yandex server: even if your device breaks, they’ll still be saved.
Push to call
— Click on a phone number found in your computer's browser and your smartphone will dial the number on its own (if syncing is enabled in Yandex.Browser on both devices).
Find out the current temperature, wind speed, pressure and humidity at a glance.
The background color and graphics also change depending on your local weather.
Open the app to get a detailed forecast for the day and an overview of the next nine days. Also the state of water in the background picture will help you assess the situation at a glance. Use the search feature to view the weather in a different town or city, while keeping your location as the default. Your default city can easily be changed in the settings menu.
The desktop widget comes in two sizes, 2x1 and 4x1. Its background also changes depending on the weather, for example, the colder it is outside the more the icon freezes up. If you want to leave your background as it is, select the transparent widget background option. You can change the level of transparency in the settings menu. You can also select how often weather information should be updated or manually install updates. Please familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the License Agreement before installing the app:
The Yandex.Metro app offers the following features:
- optimal journey planning;
- estimated journey times;
- "Podorojnik" ticket refill (St. Petersburg only);
- If you are a proud owner of Samsung's Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus S, HTC One X or Sony Xperia S supporting NFC, you can also use the app to see how many trips you have left on your metro pass in Moscow.
Yandex.Market’s catalog offers a wide range of product categories: from laptops and smartphones to car parts, kitchen appliances, and clothes. You can also find shoes and accessories to go with your outfit.
Yandex.Market lets you:
- select products by manufacturer, price, or other filters;
- find a product by name or by scanning a barcode or QR code;
- filter out offers by price, store distance, or its rating;
- find out product descriptions and read real buyers’ reviews;
- call the store right from the app or go to its site to order online;
- see store locations on the map and read reviews about them.
Type your questions or use the voice search feature. The app will show instant answers to popular mobile searches such as: maps to the nearest café or ATM, weather forecast, news or images. Furthermore, the app will generate translations of foreign words. Yandex search for mobile will also display the latest news and weather for a city of your choice.
Search suggestions for queries such as area codes, facts or exchanges, help you find what you need even more quickly by providing possible answers before you’ve even entered your query in full.
You can also install a widget (4x4) on your desktop containing a search bar and information about weather and traffic in your city and exchange rates.
Yandex.Search not only helps you find information online but on your phone as well, including contacts, messages and other apps.
You can place all your most frequently used widgets on the same screen to keep up-to-date with all the latest local news, weather and traffic. The built-in app search tool will help you easily find an app on your phone or online.
Yandex.Shell is available as a free download for users worldwide.
Please familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the License Agreement before installing the app: http://legal.yandex.ru/shell_mobile_agreement/?lang=en
Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Lithuania (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo).
Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations.
- suburban and regional train timetables for any day;
- precise information on soonest departures, ticket prices and platform numbers;
- access selected routes when offline;
- automatic updating when timetables change.
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
Send messages and chat no matter where you are.
Get instant notifications about new mail and chat messages.
With the Yandex.Mail app you can:
- send and receive messages with attachments;
- use push notifications so you no longer have to check your mail manually;
- share your location with friends using Yandex.Maps;
- search your messages;
- group messages by subject;
- filter messages by label, for example “Unread” or “Flagged”;
- use the Yandex.Chat IM with synchronized mobile device and computer chat history;
- manage your Yandex.Mail for domain mailboxes.
keywords: e-posta, posta, Disk, dosyalar
- Order a cab without calling the dispatcher – your order is sent directly to the drivers in your area so they reach you as quickly as possible.
- The app shows all the necessary information about the driver and their car.
- Refine your search, for example, smoker or non-smoker, children’s seat, receipt etc.
- Track the location of your car on the map,
- Get price estimate in the cities supporting this feature,
- Payment by credit card and Yandex.Money in Moscow,
- Rate your journey, which will affect the overall score of the driver.
The app is currently supported in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Voronezh.
In Moscow: Taksi-Ritm, Taksik, Taxi@SMS, NowTaxi.ru, XXL-TAXI, Glavavtoprokat, City-Mobil, Millenium Taksi, Formula taksi, Buket taksi, etc.
In Saint Petersburg: Taksi 6000000, Taksi 777, Petersburgskoe taksi 068, Taksi Keb.
Voronezh: Taksi Online, Zheltoe taksi, Ermitazh, Taksi Gorod.
- Transfer data from your cell phone to computer and back again, all you need is an internet connection.
- Your files will be completely safe on Disk, even if your mobile or tablet gets lost or broken.
- To share a file or folder, simply send a link to it and save on mobile data charges.
- Photos taken through the app will be instantly available on all your other devices.
- Get up to 20GB on Disk for free, and if that's not enough, you can always purchase additional packages of 10GB, 100GB or 1 TB.
The Yandex.Disk computer application is available at disk.yandex.com.
- statistical machine translation of words, sentences and whole documents;
- simultaneous translation;
- full dictionary entries;
- predictive typing;
- automatic language detection;
- translation to and from English for Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Czech, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish and Dutch;
- translation to and from Russian or Ukrainian for English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Swedish, Danish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian, Polish, Belarusian, Portuguese, Croatian, Turkish, as well as between Russian and Ukrainian.
To use the app your phone must be connected to the internet. Your translation history is stored on your phone and can be accessed while offline.
Full dictionary entries with sounding are available for Russian, English and Turkish languages.
When you click on a news headline, the full article will open in a web version of Yandex.News that has been specially adapted for Android.
The widget can be used in both compact (1x4) and full-screen (4x4) mode. In compact mode, it automatically scrolls through the news headlines, while full-screen mode lets you browse the news by a topic of your choice.
The news feed is updated 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and all the stories are provided by leading news agencies.