* 20M DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE *
* TOP 5 NAVIGATION IN 12 COUNTRIES!*
“- From the plenty of navigation apps I tried, this is one of the best.”
“- Eger iyi bir navigasyon arıyorsanız iyi bir navigasyon buldunuz.”
“- Ottimo insuperabile in galleria ed in uscita dalla stessa molto dettagliato.”
“- Buena cantidad de mapas.”
• Offline navigation. No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
• Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
• Offline maps of 59 countries are available for purchase.
• Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 1.49 EUR.
• Navitel.Traffic. Information on all traffic jams in the covered area, available in real time.
• Navitel.Friends/Cloud. Messaging with friends, tracking their location and routing towards them. Program settings and waypoints are stored in the NAVITEL cloud storage. Log in to Navitel.Friends/Cloud service using your social network profile (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte)
• Navitel.Weather. Weather forecast information for the next three days anywhere in the world.
• Dynamic POI. Fuel prices, movie showtimes and other useful information.
• Navitel.Events. Road accidents, road works, speed cams and other events marked on the map by users.
• Navitel.SMS. Message exchange with friends while navigating.
• SpeedCam warnings. Information on radars, video recording cameras and speed bumps.
• 3D Mapping. Three-dimensional maps with texture and number of floors support.
• 3D Road interchanges. Displaying multilevel road interchanges in 3D mode.
• Line Assist. Route calculations taking multilane traffic into account and visual prompts while following the route.
• Multilanguage support. Support of the interface and voice prompts in multiple languages.
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance. Voice guidance while moving along the route, warnings on battery charge and connection to the satellites.
• Dashboard. More than 100 different gauges: time, speed, weather and other parameters.
• Fast route calculation. Instant calculation and routing of any length and complexity.
• Unlimited number of waypoints for routing. Easy routing with unlimited number of waypoints.
• Customizable user interface. Ability to adapt the program interface and map display mode for your own needs.
• Multitouch support. Quick access to map scaling and rotation functions via the multitouch input.
• Purchase through the program menu.
• GPS / GLONASS.
OFFLINE NAVIGATION MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
If you have any questions contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.
CONNECT WITH US
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• TripAdvisor POIs as free download in Sygic Store
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
UAE (Dubai), Cyprus (Lefkosia, Lemesos),Italia (Padova, Venezia),Czech Republic (Prague),Chile (Santiago), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Over a million of drivers already have chosen PROGOROD navigation.
Traffic jams and speed cams will not catch you napping anymore. Complex junctions are clear and easy to follow with our realistic junction views. PROGOROD does not require an Internet connection. It is required for traffic service only, but we've minimized its load.
You can download and install PROGOROD navigation for free, and use its full functionality free of charge for more than 30 days.
Maps of Russia and 35+ other countries are always available for you FREE OF CHARGE directly from the application.
Maps of Russia are daily updated dynamically!
The list of available maps of different countries from OpenStreetMap project is constantly growing: Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Moldova, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, France, Russia and other countries can be downloaded from the Maps menu and http://www.pro-gorod.ru website.
The main features of PROGOROD are:
— Three route options with the ability to set waypoints;
— Voice search;
— Direction of lanes on the road;
— Dynamic map data updates;
— Speed cameras, speed bumps, crosswalks and more;
— 3D map display mode with realistic buildings;
— Search addresses, POIs, shops, cafes and other facilities;
— Gesture control;
— Geoblog service to create and view the events on the road in real time.
Customer support service: +7 (495) 660-37-26
Join PROGOROD community:
Mobile operators may charge you for the data traffic according to your service plan.
Support GPS and GLONASS
Have you ever used a navigation, which is understandable and accessible?
This program is for you!
We make this program for ourselves, and are ready to share it with you!
Openstreetmap maps supported offline (offline OSM Maps)!
- Search by address and name.
- Selecting the best route.
- Nice unobtrusive voice prompts.
- Comfortable ergonomic interface.
- A special control system to maintain an image of your vision.
- Huge selection of clear preferences.
- Improved algorithms for drawing maps, and objects.
- Find it fast.
- Ability to create your own maps!
"Sometimes you ride on the highway, and like a familiar road, but forget some details of sharp turns or crossing location. The program will warn you - it is better than the signs on the roads, which are hidden by snow - then pulled down by vandals ... In general, this pilot, which do not fall asleep on the way, as fellow travelers, and always tell the direction and warn about the situation! "
Only these emotions you will experience with our program.
CityGuide – the new-generation offline GPS navigator, which enables you to select and use maps from various map vendors.:
★ OSM (OpenStreetMap), the project that creates and distributes free geographic data for the world. CityGuide maps based on OSM data offer worldwide coverage and stable updates
★ HERE (NOKIA) maps, a high quality paid-for maps collection
★ CityGuide maps, with traffic information and regular updates
★ Other high quality maps from national map producers
Maps have various prices, conditions of use and update frequency. You select the maps you require from within the CityGuide application. Each map has a short description and a star rating, and a trial period is available.
CityGuide is an OFFLINE navigation system, which does not require a permanent internet connection. Selected map data is downloaded to your device, so you do not need to be connected to the internet during use, thus significantly reducing costs.
Other CityGuide advantages:
☆ Smooth operation and rapid route calculation
Full support for built-in hardware acceleration on most devices. Rapid map manipulation. Instant route calculation, using traffic information where available.
☆ Daily maps updates (online proofing)
No need to wait until next major map update. Changes in road conditions on maps (e.g. closed roads, no traffic, one-way, turn restrictions, and more) are sent to the map daily and used during route calculation.
☆ Patented method of route calculation uses traffic information
When calculating a route, CityGuide uses our patented algorithm 'Jams-2', which takes into account direction of movement and traffic speeds. If traffic data is not available, statistical data is used instead.
☆ Dynamic Points of Interest (POI) provide warnings of current road events
CityGuide users are warned, by voice and visually, about various current events along the route (police, danger area, speedcams, traffic accidents, bad roads, traffic jams, etc.)
☆ Speedcams and speed radars
CityGuide provides advance warning of known stationary and portable speedcams.
☆ "Friends" and "Comments" services
You can use CityGuide to track the movements of your friends (with their permission, of course!) You can also send them messages, leave comments, and plan trips together.
☆ Walkie-Talkie service
Use your GPS navigator as a walkie talkie with Push To Talk (PTT) radio service. Talk to your friends privately or via public channel (like in Zello).
☆ SOS service
From within CityGuide, you can call the emergency services or request breakdown assistance (country-dependent).
- While driving, your first priority must be to follow driving regulations; use City Guide instructions only when it is safe and legal to do so.
- Ask questions and make comments at the City Guide Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/115484018249154877776
Useful for in-car use. you can program your home address, five favorites and it’ll remember your last destinations as well, making it super easy to get to where you want to go.
Great for drivers who don’t want to be fiddling around with their phones at the wheel, SNAV will make the whole process of getting to where you want to go, and getting home again, a lot easier as well as less distracting for when you’re behind the wheel.
This application does not use any "Google API"
Google Maps™ & Google voice™ must be installed to work.
*If in doubt, try the free version first.
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
Almost every navigation software description starts with functions enumeration. In fact Navigation is maps, as everything or almost everything depends on map quality and use conditions. You are satisfied with the navigator just so much as the maps meet your tasks and needs. Usually publishers are “linked” to the data supplier that often determines the navigation quality. Meanwhile there are lots of map data types with different purpose, price, usage conditions, quality, and availability of extra services, based on such data and so on. There are drive aimed maps, as well as maps for pedestrians and bicycles, there are traffic information enabled maps, also there are some maps featuring detailed sightseeing information. All the above maps may be free of charge as well as payment based. The software enables choosing and rating maps from different sources and by different publishers, we have in our catalogue:
★ OSM maps – these are free of charge maps by OpenStreetMap project.
★ HERE maps – these are licensed maps by Nokia.
★ CityGuide maps – these are maps from local map makers; these maps are compiled and brought to the uniform standard. The major part of these maps is regularly revised and features traffic services. License terms and conditions are specified by the data owners and usually provide trial period and in some cases free of charge use in non-navigational mode.
All maps are provided with brief description and rating. You may choose and use maps from different sources; the software built-in catalogue will ensure map coverage of the actual user position. In other words you may simultaneously use different maps for the same country and region choosing those that suit you the best.
Traffic jams, navigational messages and updates
Another important feature of the gps navigator is instant navigational messaging service between drivers. Should you be a witness of a road accident, mobile station of traffic police, danger on the road, traffic jam, you may mark this event on the map. Information about all events will be automatically sent to all drivers of the region. Similarly you receive such messages from other drivers. Besides the software automatically gathers and sends to the server data about vehicle speed while you moving along your route. After this the data is processed on the cloud and sent back to the drivers who are involved in traffic data exchange as a traffic data containing file that enables generation of an optimal route allowing to bypass traffic jams. Some maps support revision service; it means that data about road circulation change, new restricting signs, speed limits etc. automatically received ensuring creation of quickest and safest route.
★ The navigator given with the whole navigational functions to work with a map, route creation, on route driving. You will find more detailed description of the navigator in our Google+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/106961068847641379802 . Here we only mention some key features.
★ The software enables choosing and using maps from different sources. In such a case you can choose the map that suits you the best.
★ The software uses lightweight vector maps and can be used in offline mode without web access. In online mode it generates very little traffic for updates and IM service.
★ The software uses high-efficiency map library featuring high speed rendering, 3D graphics and 3D models.
★ The software quickly generates routes.
★ The software generates the optimal route taking in account revised data and traffic. The driver may choose one of the alternate routes that are also generated by the software.
★ The software features improved search enabling search for address and POI using different criteria: search everywhere, search all, search address, search within region.
★ GeoNET navigator features unique communication functions - Push-To-Talk live chat, you can drive and talk with your friends on a map.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
* Attention! Application requires to download about 2GB of data (map files) after installation.
This application allows you to turn your phone or tablet into a real navigation device that works without connecting to the Internet.
NavLux developed by Ukrainian professionals.
Ukraine NavLux designed specifically for drivers who need a reliable navigation system for use in the realities of Ukrainian roads.
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
• Turbo Mode from Yandex browser not only speeds up the loading of pages, but also videos. Open up webpages and watch videos without any slowdown.
• Yandex understands which site you need, even without the exact address: it knows which page to open immediately, saving you time.
• Answers to several questions are instantly displayed without having to leave a page. Any site is available in one click with Tableau.
We are happy to hear your feedback so that we can take it into account in the new version. We answer all questions relating to the browser. You can write to us directly from the app (in Settings / Feedback) or via the feedback form on http://feedback2.yandex.com/mbrowser.
Quick and convenient access to your favorite sites
• Tableau automatically appears when clicking on the Yandex.Browser address bar or opening a new tab. It’s a selection of links to sites that you frequently visit.
• You can manually select the sites you want and pin them to Tableau so that they’ll always be there.
Fast video and page loads, saving on data charges
• Turbo technology allows Yandex.Browser to compress the content of webpages and videos so that you can load them faster, even with a slow connection, saving on data charges.
Search with less clicks
• The browser will show facts and figures in search suggestions, such as the weight of a brick, or the capital of Madagascar.
• Yandex.Browser on tablets opens a webpage next to the search results so that it’s easier for you to navigate and find the site you need.
SmartBox for web addresses and queries
• The browser understands site addresses and search queries entered either from a keyboard as well as with your voice.
• Recognizes a number of webpages based on simple descriptions, such as if you enter [financial times] or [wikipedia], then the browser will open them right away.
Syncs your data
• Syncing makes it convenient to use the browser on different devices: there’s no need to set up your bookmarks or favorites again, they’ll automatically be transferred from your computer to your device.
• All of your browser’s bookmarks are kept in a special Yandex server: even if your device fails, they will still be safe.
“Push to Call”
• Click on telephone numbers that you find in your browser, and your computer will tell your phone to call that number for you (if syncing has been enabled on Yandex.Browser on both devices)
You can place all your most frequently used widgets on the same screen to keep up-to-date with all the latest local news, weather and traffic. The built-in app search tool will help you easily find an app on your phone or online.
Yandex.Shell is available as a free download for users worldwide.
Please familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the License Agreement before installing the app: http://legal.yandex.ru/shell_mobile_agreement/?lang=en
Send messages no matter where you are.
Get push notifications about new mail.
With the Yandex.Mail app you can:
- send and receive messages with attachments;
- use push notifications so you no longer have to check your mail manually;
- search your messages;
- group messages by subject;
- filter messages by label, for example “Unread” or “Flagged”;
- manage your Yandex.Mail for domain mailboxes.
- Transfer data from your cell phone to computer and back again, all you need is an internet connection.
- Your files will be completely safe on Disk, even if your mobile or tablet gets lost or broken.
- To share a file or folder, simply send a link to it and save on mobile data charges.
- Photos taken through the app will be instantly available on all your other devices.
- Get up to 20GB on Disk for free, and if that's not enough, you can always purchase additional packages of 10GB, 100GB or 1 TB.
The Yandex.Disk computer application is available at disk.yandex.com.
See the world
- The comprehensive map of the whole globe is regularly updated;
- Satellite images and street panoramas help you find your way around;
- Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian city maps are available offline.
Look up the business directory
- You can search addresses as well as cafes, pharmacies, ATMs, gas stations and so on;
- The convenient directory allows you to look up organizations to get detailed info such as office hours, contact details, ratings and a list of services;
- Voice search lets you navigate maps while on the move or behind the wheel;
- Your favorite places can be saved as bookmarks.
Find the best route
- Get real-time information about traffic jams, accidents, roadworks, police speed radars, etc.;
- Route mapping takes into account traffic jams;
- All stops for public transport routes are displayed.
If you’re connected to the internet you can access more than 40 languages through the app and translate between any pair (for example, from English to Danish). For more common language you’ll find detailed dictionaries with examples of usage and can hear how words and phrases are pronounced.
Other features of Yandex.Translate:
– Simultaneous translation as you input text
– Prompts for quick text selection
– Dictionary entries with examples of usage
– Automatic language detection
– Option to add translations to Favorites
– Saved translation histories
One offline dictionary takes up approx. 600 MB.
There are pronunciation examples for Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
Complete list of available languages: Albanian, Arabic, Azeri, Armenian, Belorussian, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Swedish, and Vietnamese.
Find out the current temperature, wind speed, pressure and humidity at a glance.
The background color and graphics also change depending on your local weather.
Open the app to get a detailed forecast for the day and an overview of the next nine days. Also the state of water in the background picture will help you assess the situation at a glance. Use the search feature to view the weather in a different town or city, while keeping your location as the default. Your default city can easily be changed in the settings menu.
The desktop widget comes in two sizes, 2x1 and 4x1. Its background also changes depending on the weather, for example, the colder it is outside the more the icon freezes up. If you want to leave your background as it is, select the transparent widget background option. You can change the level of transparency in the settings menu. You can also select how often weather information should be updated or manually install updates. Please familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the License Agreement before installing the app:
Type your questions or use the voice search feature. The app will show instant answers to popular mobile searches such as: maps to the nearest café or ATM, weather forecast, news or images. Furthermore, the app will generate translations of foreign words. Yandex search for mobile will also display the latest news and weather for a city of your choice.
Search suggestions for queries such as area codes, facts or exchanges, help you find what you need even more quickly by providing possible answers before you’ve even entered your query in full.
You can also install a widget (4x4) on your desktop containing a search bar and information about weather and traffic in your city and exchange rates.
Yandex.Search not only helps you find information online but on your phone as well, including contacts, messages and other apps.
Если вы оказались в незнакомом месте, приложение покажет, какие остановки есть поблизости и что на них останавливается. Маршрут любого автобуса или трамвая можно посмотреть на карте — так вы легко поймёте, подходит он вам или нет.
Данные о транспорте в реальном времени доступны для следующих городов: Москва, Московская область, Санкт-Петербург, Екатеринбург, Казань, Омск, Нижний Новгород, Новосибирск, Пермь, Воронеж, Калининград, Красноярск, Челябинск, Череповец, Липецк, Астана.
Список видов транспорта может отличаться по городам.
Новые города и возможности появятся в следующих обновлениях.
The Yandex.Metro app offers the following features:
- optimal journey planning;
- estimated journey times;
- "Podorojnik" ticket refill (St. Petersburg only);
- If you are a proud owner of Samsung's Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus S, HTC One X or Sony Xperia S supporting NFC, you can also use the app to see how many trips you have left on your metro pass in Moscow.
Select important filters and the app itself will choose an appropriate product. For example, you can specify the screen size of a television or the maximum weight load of a washing machine. You can browse shoes, clothes and accessories for both children and adults, after choosing the size, material, style and other parameters.
In addition you can see detailed specs of products, read customer reviews, compare prices and choose the cheapest deals on Yandex.Market.
You can start using Yandex.Market on one device and continue from the same point on another. Items from your wishlist are stored on all your devices after signing in.
With Yandex.Market you can:
- search products by manufacturer, price and more;
- filter suggestions by price;
- find a product by name, or by scanning a barcode or QR-code;
- find out the characteristics of a product, read reviews by actual customers and leave your own;
- start your search on a computer and then continue on a smartphone;
- contact the store directly from the app or go to the website for online ordering;
- see store locations on a map.
This app will let you:
- pay for internet service, even if it’s been cut off;
- top up your online game accounts;
- buy public transport tickets;
- send money to other users;
- view a map of the nearest places to add money;
- check your balance on the go.
WHERE TO SHOP
Yandex.Money is accepted by such companies as MTS, Beeline, MegaFon, SkyLink, Yota, Rostelecom, Comstar, NetByNet, Dom.ru, Akado, Tricolor, Raduga, NTV+, Skype, SIPNet, QIP.ru, Zebra Telecom, Kaspersky Laboratory, Panda, NOD32, ABBYY FineReader, and many others.
More options are available on the Yandex.Money website https://money.yandex.ru/.
Before installing the application, please read the terms and conditions of use: https://m.money.yandex.ru/doc/524667.
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
The Yandex.Taxi app is a quick and easy way of ordering a taxi. Cars are normally dispatched within 7 minutes and you can track their location on the map in real time.
- Order a cab without calling the dispatcher – your order is sent directly to the drivers in your area so they reach you as quickly as possible.
- The app shows all the necessary information about the driver and their car.
- Refine your search, for example, smoker or non-smoker, children’s seat, receipt etc.
- Track the location of your car on the map,
- Get price estimate in the cities supporting this feature,
- Rate your journey, which will affect the overall score of the driver.
The app is currently supported in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Voronezh.
Features of Yandex SpeechKit technology include:
– Voice activation
Just say “Yandex, record!” to start recording.
– Speech recognition
As you speak the app turns your speech into text.
– Voice-activated control
Edit texts using commands such as “Delete last word”, “Start new line”, or “Add happy emoticon”. Yandex.Dictation not only recognizes words, but also understands their meaning, so there are no limitations on the types of commands you can use.
– Punctuation placement
The app inserts punctuation marks based on pauses in your speech.
– Speech synthesis
You can listen to your text by using the command “Read all”.
All recorded texts are automatically saved in the app. After you’ve registered on Yandex.Disk, they will also be saved there. Any recording can be sent directly from Dictation via SMS or email, as well as posted on your social network pages.
The app is currently a Beta version. Make sure you speak clearly into the microphone and clearly articulate each word through to the end so that the app understands you. If it doesn't recognize the correct word, please correct it using the "Correction" button. This will help the app make fewer mistakes in the future. Help Yandex develop speech recognition technology by sharing your reviews and ideas using the feedback form.
Available in Russian.
When you click on a news headline, the full article will open in a web version of Yandex.News that has been specially adapted for Android.
The widget can be used in both compact (1x4) and full-screen (4x4) mode. In compact mode, it automatically scrolls through the news headlines, while full-screen mode lets you browse the news by a topic of your choice.
The news feed is updated 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, and all the stories are provided by leading news agencies.