!!! Now supporting RAR version 5 !!!
***Download "Arc File Manager" All in one archive & file utility. ***
***** Please help translate this application. For details see below. *****
The features included in current version are -
1. Extract rar file.
2. View rar file info.
3. Extract password protected rar file.
4. Extract multi-part rar archives.
5. View files in archive.
6. Extract selected files from archive.
7. Extract files in selected folder.
8. Mini file browser.
9. Ask for option if file exist (Options are - Yes(Overwrite), No, All, Never, Rename, Rename All)
10. View rar comment if present.
11. Can keep broken/corrupted files.
12. Unicode support.
13. Large file support (Larger than 2GB).
14. Search functionality.
15. Open/Extract rar directly from email attachment.
16. Support Rar version 5.
17. Zip support (Experimental).
All the features are absolutely free.
This application is work in progress. More features will be added & bugs will be fixed. So if you found any bugs or suggest any features feel free to mail me. Your review to this application will help this application get better and better. And be patient while I'm adding new features & fixing bugs.
*** This application is supported by Ads. ***
*** The icons & graphics found in the application are collected from various resources. Credits goes to all of them. ***
Simple Unrar is translated to - Chinese(Simplified), Dutch, French, Italian, German, Greek, Latvian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
1. Why this app is asking for password. It's a free app after all.
Ans: The app is not asking you for password but the file you are decompressing. Some files are password protected to protect it's content from unauthorized access. You need to know the password in order to decompress the file. Extracting password protected archives are just another feature by Simple Unrar. Non password protected files will work fine.
- File formats: .iso, .bin/.cue, .mdf/.mds, .img/.ccd, .nrg and .zip.
- File systems: ISO9660 with basic Joliet and/or RockRidge extensions present.
- Conversion to .iso
- Support for conversion to .iso is currently limited. For example, PSX images cannot be converted.
- Files using newer versions of the mdf/mds format are not supported, but can in some cases be opened anyway.
- DVD video disk images might work, but most other DVD images are not supported.
All feedback is welcome.
* decompress zip, rar, b1, as well as 34 other formats;
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01);
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
* (Pro Version only) unlimited extractions;
* (Pro Version only) open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z;
Thank you for using the B1 Archiver. The B1 team has seen thousands of positive reviews of our product, its functionality, and the fact that it's free. However, now we need your support. We are introducing a paid Pro Version of the B1 Archiver. Don’t worry — the B1 project has allways been about helping people, so the B1 File Manager will remain free and fully functional. We will be grateful to everyone who decides to buy and support the B1 Archiver.
★B1 Archiver gives you 10 free unpacking right after you install it. You can buy more right when you reach the limit or purchase the Pro Version.
★In Pro Version you can unpack the unlimited number of archives.
★Pro Version also allows you to open password-protected archives (if you have a password).
B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
* decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* (Pro Version only) unlimited extractions;
* (Pro Version only) open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z;
* and much more...
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
* read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
* access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people who created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass to decompress it - please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at email@example.com
Started in 2011 B1 Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
****** New format : RAR 5 and 7zip Support ******
Easy Unrar, Unzip & Zip allows you to extract rar and zip files easily. It has a browser to view files on your phone or your tablet. Supporting all versions of rar files, archives protected by a password and multi-part archives. Get simple zip compression, multi-part compression and AES encryption. Easy Unrar & Zip enables archived content display without decompression. Save time by selecting files and extracting them. Then open the files directly in Easy Unrar & Zip. Whole movies can be extracted and opened in a matter of minutes.
Expand your access and save time with this versatile app.
Extraction time is very fast :
E.g. for extracting a movie (710 MB rar compressed) with several devices generation :
- Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 (Intel Atom 1.6GHz): 1 minute 14 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (ARM Cortex A9 1.0GHz) : 2 minutes 8 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy S I (ARM Cortex-A8 1.0GHz) : 3 minutes 16 seconds
In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then
select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open With", "Share it" or "Send To" menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via "Send To", "Share it" or "Open With"), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select "Permanently Delete The File".
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
In App Billing allows users to
Backup/restore app settings
1. Unpacking of RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZIP (gz), BZIP2 (bz2), tar.bz2, tar.gz and 7ZIP* (7z) archives.
2. Unpacking of encrypted ZIP and RAR (password protected) archives.
3. Support of multi-volume (split) RAR archives.
4. In some browsers and file managers you will be able to move quickly to the process of unpacking.
5. Can create simple or encrypted ZIP archives.
*7ZIP archives with Copy or LZMA codec. Some methods require 128MB of free memory on sdcard.
*The application is under development and testing. Leave your wishes in the comments or write to developer.
Keywords: RAR ZIP TAR BZIP2 GZIP 7ZIP 7z tar-android encrypt decrypt zip-unzip android-zip zip-android unzip-android compress decompress easy-operation rar-unrar android-rar zip-rar unzip-rar mobile-zip free-app win-zip zipper unzipper password protected create archive.
- Material Design
- Google Navigation Drawer
- Root Access
- Edit/View File Permissions
- External Sd Card support
- File/Folder Creation, Renaming, Copy, Cut, Paste
- Image Previews
- Show Hidden Files
- Directory Shortcuts
- Specialized File Icon Previews
- File Sharing
- Unzip/extract Files
- Zip files
- Copy/Past Multiple Files
- Printing(KitKat+ only)
- DashClock Extension
- Select a File/Folder by tapping it's icon
- Root Functions (Modify folders/files that require root permission)
- *** Donations! *** Support the developers with an in app purchase! (Accessible in the settings menu)
Follow @BallerApps on twitter!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet the developers (@Team_Shirwa) and (@A_Kiniyalocts) on twitter!
- Developers -
Shirwa Mohamed (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ShirwaMohamed)
Anthony Kiniyalocts (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AnthonyKiniyalocts)
Icons designed by Miloš Mirković (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MilošMirković).
Note: UnZip is an add-on of UC Browser, and UC Browser must be installed to use it.
How To Use:
1. Open zip/rar files in Download Management and select path.
2. Click “OK” to unzip.
3. Find the extracted files in the selected path location.
Zip, Unzip, UnRAR provides easy to use UI for Zipping a file and Extracting a Zip file and Unrar support.
1. Compress Files into Zip Files.
2. Extract Zip Files.
3. Extract Rar Files into individual files.
4. Compress Photos and Videos from Camera Roll.
5. Compress Music files to save space on your phone.
6. Share the compressed and uncompressed files easily.
Zip, Unzip, UnRAR is best Zipping and Raring tool you can find on Android.
=== 7 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in "Orders" of Google Play (or Google Wallet) within 7 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQUESTS BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED.
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected until any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the slow root routine. Besides, Boost mode also improves compatibility of many features in Greenify.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Xposed Installation ===
1. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
2. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
=== Why do I need to install another framework for some features to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
Visit the community: http://goo.gl/MoszF or XDA forum: http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE
Tap a zip file or an attached zip file, then choose quick-zip from displayed app list.
− extract zip files
− make a folder
− transfer files/folders to other place
− search files/folders from folder
− rename a file/folder
− save images/movies to your photo album in block
− send files through Email
(If you attach folder, this app compress it in a zip file)
− save images to your photo album
− switch displayed file by swipe action
− transfer files to other applications
− view image/document files
− play movie/audio files
− password lock feature
◆◆supported file formats◆◆
image:jpeg, tiff, tif, bmp, jpg, gif, tga, png
document:pdf, txt, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, doc, docx, csv, rtfd
movie:mp4, mov, 3gp, m4v
audio:mp3, m4a, aac, wav
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
Your device must support USB Host (OTG), otherwise the program will not work. On devices with Android before 3.1 is required root permission (device will be rooted!).
Attention application is being tested! Please write your wishes!
Program work checked with programmer:
* AVRISP mkII
Program don't work with:
* STK500 - it's serial programmer (work through COM-port)
If you checked the work with other programmers, please write about it in the comments ;)
Thank you for your attention. Good luck!