Recently updated the app now it will no longer scan entire VIN numbers and if it does it tells me the VIN number cannot be decoded I drive a tow truck and use this app all the time and I am not happy with it since the update
Used to work 90% of the time, after update it will not decode any vin (tried scanning, entering manually, uninstalled and reinstalled..)
Quick and easy
Does not retain history No option to save Vin lookup history. Looks up vin# and appears to save history but after a while all the history disappears I had over 13 Vin in my history that I needed for long term lookup ability ie 2 months or more down the road I may need to know what cars were processed so having a date along with the vins would make this app #1 in its class. If you could make that possible 5 stars from me. Thanks
Does the job well! towing: when in the field and we need to find out fast if car is FWD, RWD, AWD we use this app, it provides all the necessary info. the only downfall is when u speak a vin it almost never gets it right, and the scanner seems to be pretty picky!
I've had the app for years. Worked good, Does what i need, tho more would be nice. But, about 2 weeks ago, i went to use it and crashed before it even opened. No idea why. I found out if i reinstall it, it works once or twice then crashes again. I would love a fix or some help on this if anybody has any ideas
- Some of the look and feel has been moved to Material design.
- Refreshed application icon and logo.
- Now compatible with Android 5.1 and up.
- Now compatible with latest barcode scanner release.
- Fixed all crashes related to compatibility with the latest android devices.
- Fixed crash for some users utilizing the quick scan widget.
- Additional permission request is for advanced crash reporting, so we can expedite the finding and squashing of bugs.