If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
Monitor your health conditions, pain and symptoms on your pathway to recovery. A very useful diary to monitor, analyze and track any of your chronic symptoms, new signs of illness and health conditions such as:
★ Chronic pain , migraines and headaches
★ Crohn's disease
Log your health concerns, symptoms and signs along with any notes in your diary and share them with your doctor via email, Excel documents, or display them in a graph over time to track your progress!
★ Log symptoms by date, severity, and time of day.
★ Attach notes to your symptom logs.
★ Email yourself or your doctor your logs.
★ View your symptoms over time in a graph
Always consult your doctor or health professional if medical symptoms persist or cause you acute concern or pain.
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms – any symptom can be added.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis algorithms use statistical methods to identify suspect foods/items and do not understand your diet or specific health circumstances.
The information provided by this app is not medical advice - the app is intended to provide insights to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. Always consult a doctor first if you have any concerns about your health. Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
Are you like one of the millions of women who are adjusting to this new stage in your life or not even sure if you are in menopause? Women in menopause, perimenopause, and postmenopause can experience forgetfulness, night sweats, hot flashes, intimacy issues to name some of the symptoms. We also are at greater health risks for coronary artery disease and osteoporosis. Women going through this new stage of her life can benefit with lifestyle changes and by recognizing your symptom patterns and trends. How can Menopause Diary help? Menopause Diary 2 has a new “Symptom and Factors” module that shows you which factors could be contributing to your symptoms. It makes it easy to keep track of all of your Menopause health records and information. This will help you feel better and will allow you to take control of your Menopause. Menopause Diary 2 makes it easy to keep track of your Menopause experiences, health records, graphing your patterns, and emailing reports. Do you want all of your Menopause records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better. Menopause Diary 2 can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Since your cycles will vary and you’ll even begin to skip periods, the diary helps to track your cycles and flows to manage the different stages of menopause.
- Document and Track your weight, diet, exercise, menses, laboratory tests, intimacy, hot flashes, night sweats, treatments, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your Thoughts, Notes, Reminders and all of your Questions and Answers
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Attach your medical reports and pictures
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors might be contributing to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Menopause and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your Menopause medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Our smart symptom checker figures out what might be wrong with you. We show you information on those conditions or illnesses, along with how to avoid, manage or treat them. We even tell you when you should go see a doctor or call an ambulance.
"Your Smart Health Assistant"
Your.MD Symptom Checker provides personalised health information on your illness or condition, and manage your health.
- Just speak or type how you are feeling
- We give you results matching your symptoms instantly
- Helps you take charge of your health when you or someone you care about is not well
- Quick, accurate, actionable, anywhere and anytime
Your.MD Symptom Checker: How it helps you
1. Say or type what’s wrong with you and list your symptoms, just like you would to your own doctor
2. See the most likely conditions, based on your symptoms, age and gender
3. Just like a doctor, Your.MD asks follow-up questions (up to 3 questions) to improve the accuracy of the results
4. The app then provides you with more information on the conditions (up to 5 conditions or illnesses) that best match your symptoms and personal profile
5. It’s simple and easy to understand and take action, thanks to clinical best practice hints and tips from the NHS.
You can set up multiple profiles for all your family members, or go straight to our Conditions A-Z to discover more about symptoms, treatments, diagnosis, living with conditions, and personal stories on living with those diseases and illnesses.
This application provides useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in the Your.MD app, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
If you have any feedback on the Your.MD app, please leave a comment on the Google Play store. We can't help you with personal medical advice, but if you love the Your.MD app and we've helped you feel better - let us know! Thanks!
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Document and Track your symptom description, including impact and intensity.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, sleep patterns and vital statistics.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the Treatment analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your Thoughts & Notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your treatment details, including medications and side-effects.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Symptoms and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your Symptom medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Share Daily Activities, Symptoms with Your Therapist; Receive App Based Guidance
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Use in conjunction with SoundMindz site for Referrals from Your Physician to a qualified Therapist
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
Warum diese App nutzen?
Ein Ernährungstagebuch zu führen ist die wichtigste Maßnahme, wenn man glaubt an einer Nahrungsmittelintoleranz oder Allergie zu leiden. Mit Hilfe dieses Symptomtagebuchs kann der behandelnde Arzt / die behandelnde Ärztin die Suche nach der Ursache Ihrer Probleme eingrenzen, die richtigen Folgeuntersuchungen anordnen (z.Bsp H2-Atemtest) und so zur richtigen Diagnose kommen.
Auch für die Zeit nach der Diagnose kann die App verwendet werden. Denn nach einer Diagnose einer Intoleranz müssen verschiedene Nahrungsmittel individuell getestet werden. Auch hier ist das Führen eines Symptomtagebuchs bzw. Ermährungstagebuchs sinnvoll.
Die App ist einfach und intuitiv. Man erfasst die täglichen Speisen schriftlich oder bequem und schnell als Foto, kann die Symptome sowie die Schwere der Symptome eintragen und ein übersichtliches PDF erstellen, das man zum Arztbesuch mitnimmt. Symptome können ebenfalls als Foto dokumentiert werden, das ist vor allem sinnvoll, wenn Sie Ausschläge oder andere Hautveränderungen dokumentieren wollen.
Chronisch Entzündliche Darmerkrankungen (CED)
Die App kann auch als Symptomtagebuch für CED verwendet werden, wie beispielsweise Morbus Crohn.
Fragen und Anregungen?
Für die App gibt es ein eigenes Support Forum am nmi-Portal (www.nahrungsmittel-intoleranz.com). Wenn du Fehler findest poste es bitte dort, dann können wir schnell reagieren. Danke!
For the first time, you can access an online tool previously only made available to the medical profession. Doctors and nurses around the world acknowledge the Isabel diagnostic tool as the clear leader in its field. Using the latest searching technologies, the Isabel Symptom Checker allows you to research possible causes for multiple symptoms based on everyday language.
“Best backup to help you talk to your doctor” - Money Magazine, December 2014
“After trying several online symptom¬ checkers, he found Isabel to be the most useful.” Wall Street Journal, July 2013
“The online ‘doctor’ even GPs swear by” - Daily Mail, March 2013
• The only diagnostic tool to understand multiple symptoms in everyday language
• Searches database of over 6,000 diseases and conditions
• Time sensitive and common diseases highlighted
• Results focused by age and gender
• Results can be refined by travel history
• Links to medical knowledge from a list of web sites
• Results can be emailed directly to your doctor.
This app requires internet access.
This app provides access to the Isabel Symptom Checker system available on the web at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com .
Isabel helps you research and understand your symptoms so you can have a better discussion with your doctor about the possible diagnoses. The Isabel Symptom Checker is based on the professional Isabel diagnosis checklist system. The system has been modified and optimised for use by patients.
**Daily usage limit: It has been possible to make this app available on a free to use basis for individual patients due to a grant from the Isabel Medical Charity. To prevent unauthorised use by healthcare institutions there is a daily limit allowance of 10 searches. Professional users should use the Isabel dx app intended for professional use. **
To get more information please visit our website at http://symptomchecker.isabelhealthcare.com
The heart of the app is a diary in which you can record all the individual food items that you eat for each meal of the day. In addition you can also record any symptoms you experience which may be caused by some of these food items. The exact time and date is recorded for each entry, to build up a comprehensive picture of your diet and symptoms on an hour by hour, day by day basis. Any other information you wish to record can be entered as "Notes" in to the diary.
Entering the information is easy because the Intolerance Food Diary remembers every food item, symptom, or note that you enter into the diary, so the next time you come to type in that same information it appears ready to select in a drop down list. This makes filling in the diary much quicker and more reliable.
Once you have recorded a useful amount of data on your food consumption and symptoms, the app is able to perform a statistical analysis on this information and then give an indication of which food items might be the most likely cause of a specific symptom you are experiencing (the app disregards any notes you have entered). In addition you can look for foods which, after consumption, may have either a short or a long "incubation period" before causing a noticeable symptom. This can be done by adjusting a simple slider to influence how the statistical analysis looks at the data. It should be noted that the information provided in this app does not constitute medical advice. You should always consult with a medical professional before embarking on any course of action which may affect your health.
The app also allows you to create reports from the data in your food and symptom diary. You can select entries between any two dates, and export the data to a PDF report document or a CSV data file (for use in a spreadsheet). The information can then be emailed to either yourself or the medical professional who is monitoring your diet.
The app uses banner adverts to generate a small amount of income for the developer. However if you don't want the adverts, you can choose to pay a small fee to upgrade to the premium version of the app. This removes all the banner adverts, and allows you access to the "Backup/Restore Diary" feature. This allows you to backup your entire diary database to a single file, move that file to a new device, and then restore the diary in full to that new device. You can also do the same with your Food Dictionary database which is built up from all the foods you enter into the app. This allows you to carry on using Intolerance Food Diary with a new device.
This app needs certain permissions in order to work correctly.
-- In App Purchases : This is needed to allow users to upgrade to the premium version of the app. However the free version of the app is still fully functional. The only feature non-premium users will not have access to, is the backup/restore diary function - and this feature is only required if you wish to move your diary to a new device.
-- Photos/Media/Files : Don't worry, the app does not go near any media or files already on your device. The app needs this permission in order to create PDF and CSV reports of your food diary, and to save them on your device in a specific "IntoleranceFoodDiary" folder. The app then needs to be able to read these report files so you can attach them to an email. It also needs file system access for the backup/restore feature which saves the whole diary database to a single file located in the same specific folder.
-- Network Access : The app needs network access to load the banner adverts which are displayed in the non-premium version of the app. No other data is received or transmitted by the app other than that required for the banner adverts.
All data entered into this app is stored locally on your device. It is only accessible by you.
Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
Now you can track your symptoms and record how they are affecting you on your phone whenever you want. My Lupus Log is flexible, adaptable, and designed to fit the needs of your particular situation:
• Convenient way to track your lupus symptoms and enter your observations between office visits. So they’re easy to access when discussing symptoms with your doctor.
• Lets you monitor and record how symptoms impact you daily.
• Easy-to-see visual representation communicates the severity and frequency of symptoms.
• Helps organize your information to share and discuss changes with your doctor.
• Blends managing lupus unobtrusively into your daily life.
• An easy-to-customize profile so your personal information is always handy.
• Contains a Lupus Dictionary so it’s easier to describe what you’re going through to others.
• Alerts and reminders to keep you focused.
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions on every function.
This App may be a guide to more productive discussions with your doctor. Work with your healthcare provider to understand the lupus management plan that’s right for you.
This app is funded and developed by GlaxoSmithKline.
This app is intended for US residents only.
Please Note: For the My Lupus Log app to provide you with reminders at a particular date and time, it needs to access the calendar function of the Android operating system. This results in standard wording from Google regarding your personal information, which is intended to cover a number of scenarios that are not relevant to the My Lupus Log app. GSK cannot access your mobile device, and no personal information will be transmitted back to GSK.
©2013 GlaxoSmithKline group of companies. All rights reserved.
BN2437R0 October 2013
Unlike other symptom checkers Symptify gives personalized results. Taking into account your medical history, medications, allergies and physical examination, Symptify makes it simple to discover possible causes for your medical condition.
Symptom Checker: Symptify is the most elaborate and sophisticated symptom checker available today. It can be personalized to your needs and gives you access to information about thousands of diagnoses, symptoms and procedures. We are adding to this number every day.
Online Medical Library: Symptify is designed to help you learn. It has one of the most extensive and user-friendly databases of diseases, symptoms and procedures available online. Written with you in mind, the descriptions are clear, concise and understandable.
Facility Locator: When you need medical attention you should not have to stop for directions. With Symptify’s facility locator you can pull-up a list of ER’s, Urgent Cares or Doctors around your area with the push of a button.
User Profile: Be prepared in case of an emergency with access to your medical information. This is your very own secure, portable and transmissible health vault. Reference, update and transmit your medical profile anytime, anywhere. Symptify’s proprietary algorithmic engine also uses this profile to render quicker and more accurate results.
Transmit/Check-in: By notifying facilities of your impending arrival you ensure a better outcome for yourself or your loved one. Because some diseases have better outcomes when the time to drug or therapy is reduced, it is important to alert the hospital why and when you are coming. Let the doctor know you are coming by checking in online with Symptify.
Emergency Contact List: It is always important to notify close family members or friends about a trip to the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Someone you trust should be with you during these crucial times to assist you with important decisions and completing essential documents. They will know where to find you and come to your side.
Consultation History: Tracking symptoms over time often provides many clues as to the cause of disease. It also helps assess the efficacy of therapies and treatments. With your approval, Symptify can track your symptom history with each repeat consultation. You can later access your consultation history and place comments or specify the action taken.
We have strived to build something that is as useful as getting a doctor on the phone and will continue working until we achieve our goal. We love to hear from our users and welcome any questions, comments or feedback. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To better health,
*Legal Notice* This tool is for information purposes only. It does not give advice or diagnosis. It is not meant to be used as a substitute to seeing a healthcare professional. Only doctors and healthcare personnel and give a diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
Users read their news on the application, avoiding the problems of directing them to other websites.