ProTools 11 is one of those stealth releases. It looks kind of the same at first glance, but then you dig in deep and see that it's really quite profound! That's because a lot of its major new features are under the hood. And yet, there are so many enhancements, we brought aboard Protools expert Roy Vargas to show and explain them all in this amazing FREE course!
"Exploring Pro Tools 11" dives into the new 64-bit architecture, the offline bouncing, advanced metering, mixing and new plugins. It also examines the improved sends, bussing and video tracks and way too many other new features to list here. So kick back, turn the dial up to "11", and watch as Roy explains them all in great detail helping you understand the immense power of PT11.
Table of Contents:
2. Avid Audio Engine
3. 64 Bit
4. Playback Engine
5. System Usage Window
6. Low Latency Input Buffer
7. Maximum Delay Compensation
8. Dynamic Plug In Processing
9. Video Engine
10. Instrument Track Count
11. 64 Levels of Undo
12. Drag and Drop Install
13. Pro Tools 10 and 11 Co-install
14. Avid Support in the Help Menu
15. Offline Bounce
16. Bouncing an MP3 with Another File Type
17. Bounce from Sends and Track Outputs
18. Bouncing MP3 to QuickTime
19. Bounce to QuickTime Settings
20. The New Workspace Browser
21. Browser Menu Enhancements
22. Improved Database File Management
23. Enhanced Database Searching
24. 64Bit AAX Plug In Support
25. Click II plug In
26. Advanced Metering - Part 1
27. Advanced Metering - Part 2
28. Advanced Metering - Part 3
29. Output Meters
30. Headroom Indicator
31. Track and Send Clip Indicators
32. Send Enhancements - Part 1
33. Send Enhancements - Part 2
34. Insert Enhancements
35. Restore Previously Shown Tracks
36. Add new Track Enhancements
37. Transport Fade In
38. Enable Automation During Record
39. Video Track Improvements
40. Video Preferences and Satellite LE
Create a garage band after that you have always dreamed.
! Support Language (Russian, French, German, Czech, Korea,China, Spanish)
! Support tablet
! Real sound
! Multitouch - Android 3+ (Working on support for older version -in the future)
! Record sound
- The Drum Kit (+ Drums grid editor)
- Acoustic Guitar / Electric Guitar
- Piano (5x instruments)
For each instrument can adjust the volume and height adjustment for proper tones.
Establish a band today!
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• Recorder: import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play, remix and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to master GarageBand on your desktop computer, we're constantly trying to improve our apps. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
This app will help you do the following:
✓ Learn to auto tune your voice
✓ Create a song without knowing how to play music
✓ Create a ringtone for free
✓ Use the built-in guitar, piano, synths and drums
Through a series of 81 HD video lessons, audio expert Joey Biagas will show you how to setup and use external hardware, make and employ loops, and use Magic GarageBand and Learn to Play features on the desktop version of this Apple software.
Joey is an audio engineer with a degree in Audio Recording from California State University Dominguez Hills. He picked up his first guitar at age 16 and has been working on musical projects ever since. He wrote, produced and recorded two solo EPs under his band Setting Sunrise and wants to help you do the same!
It lets you stream music and explore more than 50,000 live radio stations from all over the world. The best part…it is FREE!
Search, organize, tag, and add or save your favorite streams for easy access any time you want to rock out! XiiaLive™ is easy to customize and optimize to your own taste with features like skin themes, data guard, notification sounds, Bluetooth options, separate internal volume, preferred language, just to name a few.
• Search for any song, artist, show playing anywhere in the world and play it!
• More than 50,000 radio stations from across the world powered by UberStations.
• Can’t find the station you’re looking for? Don’t worry! We offer other directories like SHOUTcast where you might find what you’re looking for.
• Missed something or just want to hear that song again? Just REWIND by using the SEEKBAR and listen to it again! (Currently works with certain stations only)
• Add any song or station to your FAVORITES or go to HISTORY to find the stations or songs that you recently played.
• Discover new stations with our SCAN feature. Just like your car stereo scan button, XiiaLive allows you to scan any list of stations.
• Perfect for the gym, running, driving and many other activities. Our NOTIFICATION SOUNDS let you know the playback status without having to look at your screen.
• Fall asleep and wake up to your favorite stations. SLEEP TIMER fades the music volume slowly until it stops. ALARMS lets you set up a time and the station you wish to wake up to.
• SHARE the station and song you are listening to via Facebook and Twitter.
Please make sure to:
• +1 us on Google Play
• FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/xiialive
• LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xiialive
• Add your own URL link.
• Smart recovery. Monitors connection issues and attempts fast recovery without any interruptions.
• HTTP Authentication support. Bring those premium stations to Xiialive we got you covered!
• Favorite station filter and sorter and tag sorter by name, date, last played, audio format, bitrate, and more.
• Advanced filters for searching stations.
• Equalizer. (Android 2.3 and greater, beta state.)
• WiFi/Hotspot auto connect. Powered by Boingo.
• Last.fm scrobble support.
• Two beautiful skin themes, classic dark and light.
• Data guard option. Protects from using network data plan when streaming.
• Bluetooth advance controls with auto stop playback.
• Supported audio formats: [aac, aac+, m3u, mp3, mp4, m4a, mpeg, asf, wma, ogg, flac]
• Supported playlists: [m3u, pls, asx]
• Supported protocols: [http, hls, mms, mmsh]
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
For information regarding permissions please see:
XiiaLive uses Open Source project FFmpeg.org.
xl, online radio, xlive, zialive, xiia, xialive, droidlive, windows media, scanner, police, directory, plug-in, public safety, aircraft, rail, amateur radio, marine
Listen to your favorite AM/FM stations, internet radio, podcasts, shows & more all for free with TuneIn. With over 100,000 stations, TuneIn has the largest selection of free sports, music, talk & news radio from around the world.
Stream live radio from ESPN, NPR, CNN, BBC, CBS & much much more. With TuneIn, no matter where you go you can listen live to:
-Talk shows like The Rush Limbaugh Show, The Steve Harvey Morning Show, Coast to Coast AM, Michael Savage’s Savage Nation, Mike & Mike, The Mark Levin Show and The Tom Joyner Morning Show.
-Sports giants like WFAN, 1010 Wins, 670 The Score and 97.1 The Ticket
-International favorites like Radio Caraibes, Radio Kiskeya and Radio Vision 2000
-Your local news & music stations & police scanners
You can also use TuneIn on your Android Wear devices or with Google Chromecast!
TuneIn in the news:
"If you don’t use TuneIn, you may want to adjust your dial.” – Digital Trends
“TuneIn confirms the appeal of traditional radio while bolstering the notion the traditional radio market is ripe for disruption." -Billboard
“With a host of new social sharing features and the ability to follow stations, programs and podcasts, the revamped service is a nifty take on modern radio.“ – USA Today
For information about why we request certain permissions visit:http://tun.in/9ekgZ
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+TuneIn/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Tumblr: http://blog.tunein.com
Now you can listen to all the stations in high quality even with low speed Internet connection. Enjoy your favourite radio stations everywhere – whether you are driving your car or having a picnic with your friends – all you need is mobile Internet (24 Kbit/sec and more).
PCRADIO is battery efficient and can be controlled from your headset. The list of stations includes not only the radio stations (online and FM) but also full discographies of different artists.
All the channels are divided into categories – electro, dance, pop, relax, rock etc – and available 24/7. We have selected the best channels of music, news and talk radio for you.
PCRADIO player have optional PREMIUM features that makes it even more comfortable to use. You can record stream of currently broadcasting radio station. Power-off timer lets you set player to stop playback at specified time. Or you can use PCRADIO as an alarm clock. Also you can choose quality of the broadcasting stream. For any station in the list you can choose low, medium and high quality.
Additional features will become available after purchasing PREMIUM subscription. Ads displayed in normal mode can be also removed in PREMIUM mode.
Here are the genres that are currently carried:
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
☆ Best Downloading Musical Instruments APP.
☆ 70,000,000 Downloads.
☆ 4.3 Average Rating.
[ Piano ]
- Support Full Keyboard of Piano.
- Single Row Mode. Dual Row Mode. Two Player Mode.
- Touch pressure detecting.
- Key width adjustment.
- Five Keyboard Sound: Piano, Music Box, Organ, Rhodes, Synth.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Set recordings as Ringtone.
[ Guitar ]
- Chords Mode.
- Solo Mode.
- 3 Guitar Type Sound: Nylon Guitar, Steel String Guitar, Clean Electric Guitar.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Drum Kit ]
- Play Along feature: Play beats while playback your favorite mp3.
- Five Drum Kit Program: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
- Drum Pad Mode.
- Various Demo Beats: Rock, Ballad, ChaCha, Disco, Latin Rock, Polka, Waltz etc.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Set As Ringtone etc.
[ Drum Machine ]
- Create your own beats with this battery
- Five DrumKit Sound: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
- 11 preload demo patterns.
- Pitch control.
- Speed control.
- MIDI recording.
[ Bass ]
- Chords Mode.
- Solo Mode.
- 3 Bass Type Sound: Acoustic Bass, Picked Bass, Slap Bass.
- Midi and Audio Recording, Playback and Sharing
- Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Multitrack Synthesizer ]
- Multitrack synthesizer for different instruments
- Merge different tracks of the same instrument to one
- Import exist recording
- For the track recording, you can edit it respectively, such as mute, delete, add the recording, change the volume.
- Share your multitrack recording as a standard midi file
- Midi Synthesizer
- Midi Editor (Piano Roll) Mode
- Follows standard midi protocol
- Convert MIDI to MP3. This need your Android support FEATURE_AUDIO_LOW_LATENCY flag
[ Music Zone ]
- Upload, share and listen to other user's midi music recording
- Add good midi recording to your collection and listen later
- Share to your social network
[ External Midi Keyboard over USB ]
- Support for External MIDI Keyboard over USB MIDI. You can play Perfect Piano via the external midi keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc) over USB
- Pitch Bend wheel support
- Notice: Require connect through a USB OTG Cable. A MIDI to USB line also needed if you keyboard only has a MIDI interface
[ Sound Plugins ]
- Keyboard: Cello, Flute, High Quality Grand Piano, Soprano Sax, Violin, Strings Ensemble, Electronic Piano, Xylophone, Trumpet, Synth Bass 1, Sitar
- Guitar: Acoustic Bass, Jazz Guitar, Overdrive Guitar, Distortion Guitar
- Drum Pad / Drum Machine: Metal Kit, New HipHop Kit, House Kit
- Bass: Fingered Bass, Palm Muted Bass
This is one of the best musical instrument toolkit for musician, composer, performers, drummers, guitarist, bassist and pianist.
- Like Walk Band on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WalkBandApp
- Support Email: email@example.com.
- Teachers are welcomed to use it on music class. We are excited if this app help.
The best virtual guitar simulation for Android™
Play guitar on your device like on a real guitar!
■ 4 guitar types
- steel acoustic
- nylon acoustic
- clean electric
- muted electric
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 325 chords
■ studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ integrated recorder
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ right and left handed
■ 5 neck colors
■ 4, 5, 6 or 7 frets
■ an capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI export
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note damping
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ tablet support
■ advanced vibrations
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
NOTE: Unlike the other available guitar apps this app can actually be used to play like on a real guitar (in solo mode), holding the strings with one hand and strumming with the other. Also, for those that don't know how to play a real guitar there is a default "tap mode" that plays the guitar by tapping on the frets. In "chord mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret. In the innovative "combined mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret but only when you start strumming from the first string. After you play the chord you can tap on the frets to play like on a "tap mode" enabling to play songs's chords and solo parts simultaneously.
AD Free version version also available now.