My Medication Diary is an app that not only reminds you to take your medication on time but a comprehensive diary to keep tab of every aspect of the medications you are taking now and were taking before.
It is simple to use, easy to reference yet comprehensive.
• This app helps you with the medications you are taking:
o The name, dosage or number, how you are going to take it (e.g. pills or injections), the number of times per day, the time you need to take it and the duration you need to take it.
o It alerts and reminds you at the time you need to take it.
• You are able to keep a history of all the medications you were on before.
• You can keep a history of all the medications you are allergic to and the type of allergy you had with a particular medication.
• There is a special window for you to write about your medications or write your personal health notes.
• This app is password protected.
Please note. My Medication Diary is an app to aid you with your medications. However, you should still record and remember aspects of your medications despite this app.
-LDL / VLDL Cholesterol
-Body Mass Index - BMI
-Mean Arterial Pressure
-Creatinine clearance - Cockcroft-Gault
-Glomerular Filtration Rate - MDRD
-Glasgow Coma Scale
-Pregnancy due date - Naegele's formula
-Cardiovascular Disease Risk Score - Framingham