Assumed you can use same password on initial screen and 2nd (registration) screen? Tells me user name already exists! CAn you add some detailed information on how to create the user account and also how to delete an existing user account. Brilliant idea. UPDATE working very well and the tracking mode is handy also! Great idea, has matured and is very impressive now.
If left on overnight, it drains the battery due to constant upload of location while yawing. And when the phone shuts down, it calls your emergency contacts. Aaarrgh! The concept was good but the execution left much to be desired. Also very cumbersome to sign on. Is a new version coming that will fix these issues?
Are there any plans on updating the app on Android as well? Saw that iPhone users are up to the 2016 version. Looks like there is a lot of potential for this
annoying it is unnecessarily long to enter info for a trip. then one cannot enter more than one way point. what is the point? it is easier and faster to phone the emergency contacts - if there is phone coverage, without which safetrx also does not work
Crashes every time on Android Can't start crashes after emergency contact information
Tablet support? Any plans for tablet support without the calling features? We use a tablet as a plotter so would be useful to have this app in tandem on the same device.
- Make an Emergency call with and without an active trip
- Change track recording intervals in ‘Track Only’ mode to save battery
- Find nearby port information, VHF channels & lifeboat stations
- Offline maritime safety information
- To help facilitate effective search and rescue operations, we've updated account, emergency contact, vessel and checklist sections.