Data Why must I have a data connection to log into the app? Some places I go only have a weak signal which will not allow me to log in, renders the app useless.
Room for improvement. Why do you need to login? Store credentials on phone. Add a big button on the home screen for a emergency. Here is the scenario: I go paddle/sail/go to sea. I forget to start tracking. But the app is set up with all the necessary details. Bad things happen, you are now in distress. Reach for phone. O no, I need to type in my password before I can send out a distress signal. A rescue turns into a recovery.
Great to have a tested system that works. Problematic when there is no cell phone signal and you want to notify that you have reached your destination.
Thank you Thank you for a great app. Makes me feel safer at sea.
Great app! Can finally have peace of mind going out on sea!
This new version contains a number of exciting new features!
• Share your real-time track with family and friends during and after your trip
• Share your current position from the home screen
• Receive alerts for incoming message notifications
• Choose individual Emergency Contacts for each trip instead of all contacts
• Improved layout of Emergency Contact details screen
• Enhanced ‘Trip Summary’ screen to show more of the map
Philips Airfryer app.Inspiration to cook tasty meals in an easy and healthy way
An easy way to obtain security codes to access your account.