Data Why must I have a data connection to log into the app? Some places I go only have a weak signal which will not allow me to log in, renders the app useless.
Room for improvement. Why do you need to login? Store credentials on phone. Add a big button on the home screen for a emergency. Here is the scenario: I go paddle/sail/go to sea. I forget to start tracking. But the app is set up with all the necessary details. Bad things happen, you are now in distress. Reach for phone. O no, I need to type in my password before I can send out a distress signal. A rescue turns into a recovery.
Great to have a tested system that works. Problematic when there is no cell phone signal and you want to notify that you have reached your destination.
Thank you Thank you for a great app. Makes me feel safer at sea.
Great app! Can finally have peace of mind going out on sea!
This new version contains a number of exciting new features!
• Share your real-time track with family and friends during and after your trip
• Share your current position from the home screen
• Receive alerts for incoming message notifications
• Choose individual Emergency Contacts for each trip instead of all contacts
• Improved layout of Emergency Contact details screen
• Enhanced ‘Trip Summary’ screen to show more of the map
Protect your Blizzard account and games using our free Mobile Authenticator app!