Downloaded it today or get beat by it tomorrow……
- Real-time weather information based on user GPS location.
- Density altitude calculated with humidity.
- Predicted elapsed time based on NHRA correction tables.
- Stores time slips; 1/8 and ¼ mile with incremental times and MPH.
- Track database with addresses and phone numbers.
After downloading please leave us a review. We are always looking to improve the app so if you have a comment or suggestion, drop us a line: brackETweather@c2racetech.com
With this app, you can follow his Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube updates, see the people who make the car go over 300 mph. This is the BEST way to keep in touch with Tony Pedregon!
- Live up-to-the-second timing of all head-to-head pro and sportsman passes
- Real-time pro race results
- The option of purchasing live NHRA Audiocast as an in-app purchase
- All the current videos from NHRA’s YouTube page
- Live feed from the NHRA Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series detailed event schedule
- Purchase NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series event tickets
- NHRA news, articles and a full race recap from National DRAGSTER and NHRA.com
- Pro driver profiles with career stats and driver specific news
- Full updated pro points
- Behind the scenes news and driver blogs
- Special sportsman news updates from NHRA.com
- Inside the NHRA (About Drag Racing, History, Glossary & Info)
- To go ad free--upgrade to NHRA Mobile Premium
Follow Matt, as he races across America in the Aaron's Fuel Funny Car. Facebook, Twitter, Current News, Photos and more. Receive News of recent finishes, qualifying and current updates. Interact with other fans of Matt Hagan. This is the BEST way to keep in touch with the World Funny Car Champion!
Features Pro Tree & Full Tree (Sportsman) modes, a configurable delay setting, configurable light intervals, and a very simple to use interface.
No annoying sounds or animations that are found on other practice tree apps. This app has one purpose - to make you better off the line!
Interested in improving your drag strip performance? Looking to see if there are any patterns in your passes that might help you get an extra competitive edge? How about a quick and easy way to keep track of and view all of your drag strip passes - ever? With a sophisticated pass analysis graphing tool, you can display literally any of your data in a zoomable, scalable graph.
-Drag racing timeslip logbook
-Multiple Vehicles (limited to 1 with free version)
-Unlimited passes (limited to 10 in free version)
-Sophisticated sorting, grouping and listing allows you to see all the data from your logbook that you want and none of what you don't
-Graph analysis: plot any data point versus any other data point quickly and easily
-Add custom fields to allow you to track, analyze and plot any data you can imagine
-SFI data - breeze through tech by having all of your SFI parts, numbers, brands and expirations with one click
-Preloaded with NHRA dragstrips, you can add or remove tracks of your own
Designed by drag racers for drag racers, Track Buddy works great on both phones and tablets.
Try TrackBuddy for free! If you like it, you can purchase and activate the unlimited license from within the app. No internet required to use! Internet access is only required to download the app and to purchase it.
Create one or more vehicles and enter all of the incrementals from your drag racing timeslip. Looking for more info than that? In addition to the standard 1/8th and 1/4 mile incrementals, TrackBuddy allows you to track:
That not enough? Is there any other drag racing data not listed here that you'd like to track in your logbook and analyze? No Problem! TrackBuddy allows you to create custom fields for each vehicle. Add anything you can think of - launch RPM, launch boost, vehicle weight, suspension settings, etc., there is no limit - if it's a number, you can add it, track it and graph it against anything else with TrackBuddy.
Sophisticated Pass Grouping and Sorting: Quickly and easily see all the pass information you need. Any serious racer knows that over time, your timeslip and pass data logbook can get massive and hard to maneuver. With TrackBuddy, you can easily keep it all organized and safe. View all of your passes in a clean, organized manner. View a list of all your passes at once or group them by Date, Location, 1/8 ET or 1/4 ET. Within each group of passes, sort them by date, best ET or best trap.
Graph Analysis: Ever wonder how your tire pressure affects your 60'? How about the relationship between your 60' and your 1/8th mile ET? You can graph anything in TrackBuddy. There are a number of built-in graph choices that you'll find extremely useful in identifying sweet-spots or problematic areas in your setup.
If the default graph options don't show you exactly what you want to see, just build your own! Anything numeric can be graphed against anything else with TrackBuddy. Reaction time versus 60'? Tire pressure versus 330'? How about your custom launch RPM field versus your 1000'? If its a number, you can graph it, even if its not on your timeslip. Identify those sweet spots and trends with your setup that you would otherwise easily overlook and miss on over time.
SFI Numbers: Want help breezing through tech so you can get on the track? Let TrackBuddy help you look professional at tech by keeping track of your SFI numbers, brands and expiration information. Enter as many components as you want, and then show them in a nice tidy list at tech inspection.
To achieve this you need a practice tree app...but not just any practice tree app. You need the Starting Line. By providing a more realistic race setting, the ability to seriously fine-tune, and statistics to provide you with feedback to build consistent reaction times, Starting Line has it all!
Starting Line includes features and settings to satisfy everyone from casual users to weekend warriors to veteran drag racers.
- 0.400/0.500 Sportsman(Full) tree and 0.400/0.500 Pro tree
- use a 0.000 timer instead of 0.400/0.500
- choose launch lane or have the app randomly choose
- race CPU opponent (supports bracket racing and 'heads-up' for both tree types)
- enter your own dial in and allow the system to randomly set the CPU opponent dial in
- choose to use L.E.D. amber lights or traditional incandescent lights
- Can launch with gas pedal [press], transbrake [release], or delay box (delay box supports 1 and 2 button [release] as well as ZForce button [press-release-press] types)
- Separate settings for many Sportsman and Pro tree options allowing for distinct settings between each
- adjustable stage and launch buttons to allow you to position your launch buttons on the screen in a way that works for you!
- fully adjustable delay box that supports up to 2 delays (1 button and 2 button configurations) and bump up/down for post-release delay adjustments
- Delay box users can choose to cross over and whether to use Cross Talk
- real car and bike sounds for burnouts and launches!
- detailed help file so you have information at your fingertips
Starting Line really shines by providing you with useful stats and helping you analyze your race reaction times (r/t’s).
You will find all the summary data you would expect like:
- Overall average r/t
- Green light average r/t
- best and worst r/t's
- total green and red lights
It also compares multiple racing scenarios (left vs right lane, night vs day, opponent vs solo, etc) and tells you which scenario you need to practice on.
And what would stats be without great graphs! Starting Line boasts scatter plot and bar graphs to allow you to see your reaction time trends over time and to see how well you really are doing…which simple averages cannot do.
The beauty of this graphing lies in its power to compare two racing scenarios at the same time! At a glance, you can see how well you are doing in 10 different racing scenarios.
And for those of you that want to analyze your data further, there is an export option to export all your race data to CSV file. Then you can import the data into a spreadsheet program like Excel and have at 'er!
Note: Recommended that mobile devices have at least 256MB of RAM
- Logging over 100 aspects of each and every run down the track
- ET Prediction - Two formulas are available. Both use DA and up to 7 of your previous runs (you choose the runs to use).
- Run Completion - Provide RaceIQ with a portion of a run that you lifted on or hit the brakes, and RaceIQ will complete the run so that you can see what you would have ran had you not lifted.
- One-Click DA feature which will retrieve current weather conditions based on your GPS location and calculate density altitude for you as well as automatically populate that information into runs
- Powerful reporting that allows you to visually see what changes are affecting your vehicle and how
- Allows the user to input their own weather data if they have a weather station
- Management of maintenance that can automatically tell you when different parts need to be replaced or checked. You choose when/how many runs an item should live through and RaceIQ keeps track and alerts you when you should examine the item.
- Side-by-Side run comparison for up to 7 runs allows you to see over 40 different aspects of the runs all on the same screen for easy comparison
- Segment/Interval times (i.e. 60-330, 330-1/8, etc...) are automatically calculated and displayed in graphs/reports/filters.
- Handles multiple vehicles, and you can specify which vehicle you want displayed on reports/graphs. Several users are logging runs of 4+ vehicles using one copy of RaceIQ.
- Automatic sea level correction on new runs which allows you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between runs which have different a DA.
- Provides 20 custom fields that you can label as anything you want
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Completely portable, does not require an internet connection for anything other than Density Altitude lookup and Backup/Restore.
- Allows users to download their data and import it into other programs
- Gives users the ability to backup their data online
You can't get cell or internet access at your track? No problem, the only features that require an active internet connection are the automatic weather information and backup/restore. You can fill in all the run details right there at the track, and when you do get internet access you can populate the weather information for each run simply by tapping the screen. RaceIQ will automatically fetch the weather data that is closest in both distance and time to that run, and populate that information into the software.
Need to know what your converter slip % was? Want to know what you could have ran in the 1/4 based on your time from a 1/8 mile track? How about knowing how many RPMs you drop when you upshift? RaceIQ can answer all that and more by giving you access to several of the most widely used racing calculators.
LESS GUESSING = MORE WINNING
RaceIQ takes the guesswork out of your setup.
Race IQ Drag Racing Log Book Software Bracket Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Sportsman Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET Correction Density Altitude Racing Calculator
Keep up-to-date with all the action at Coles County Dragway USA in Charleston, IL. This informational app provides everything you need to know about the two-time NHRA Division 3 Summit Track of the Year, including:
- Current News
- Points and Results
- Rules and Payouts
- Location Map and Driving Directions
- Easy E-Mail and Phone Links
- Racer Information
- Links to popular drag racing websites
Bristol Motor Speedway is the Last Great Colosseum. NASCAR’s fan favorite track and its most iconic venue for over 50 years
Bristol Motor Speedway app features include:
- Races and Events at the Speedway
- Guest Information
- Interactive Property Maps
- Social channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram Photos
- Buy your Race tickets
- Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series Driver Biographys and links
- And More…
Bristol Dragway (aka Thunder Valley) app features include:
- Races and Events at the Dragway
- Guest Information
- Interactive Property Maps
- Social channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram Photos
- Buy your Dragway tickets
- NHRA Drivers
- And More…
Download today to get the best access to Bristol Motor Speedway and Dragway
Please check out Drag Log's website: http://DragLogApp.com
Please follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/DragLog
Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DragLog
After many drag racing runs down the strip, without having your slip in hand, it's hard to remember exactly what you ran - What about weather conditions? Drag Log captures that too!
Drag Log was created for your day at the Track!
- Find car information using online database
- Logs users car information and pictures
- Find Drag Strip location via Foursquare
- Download Drag Strip weather conditions
- View Drag Strip Visits on Map
- Save every 1/4 mile run with picture
- Sort runs by Track Location and by Car
- Post 1/4 mile times to Twitter and Facebook
- Send 1/4 mile times via Email and SMS
- Save notes about each 1/4 run
Drag Racing Log Book Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET, Drag Slip, Racing, Drag Racing Mustang, Chevy, Camaro, Ford, Roush, SRT, Dodge, Mopar
Join the “WFO crew”on WFO Radio Ignition, as they recap NASCAR Sprint Cup Series action, preview the next NASCAR race, and break down the hottest controversies in the sport. Talk some F1 smack before each Grand Prix, and discuss top Indy Car stories. WFO Radio Ignition is a weekly ritual. If you’re a racing fan looking for something fun to listen to, while you work for “the man”, this is it! Listeners can even test their knowledge by joining the WFO Radio, NASCAR fantasy leagues, and become fodder for the show. Beware! Failure is ridiculed.
The WFO Radio NASCAR Tailgate Party Vegas Picks Show gets you revved up for the race weekend!
WFO Radio personalities go toe to toe with a legendary Las Vegas odds maker to pick weekly NASCAR winners against the Vegas odds.
Join the WFO Radio community by downloading this APP and you will have hundreds of hours of WFO Radio, racing entertainment! If you listen to podcasts and like racing, this one is for you.
Addition features include: PUSH notifications let you know when new content is available. Access to recent WFO Radio archives. Access to recent driver interviews, videos, car reviews, social media, drag racing news, and more!
Note: There is no “play by play” audio of any racing series available on this APP.
Discover the go to app in the motorsports world, with more than 500,000 downloads in Spain, the UK and Australia in past seasons.
With Formula Live 24 you can follow all of the season’s Grand Prix races, qualifying and free practice sessions LIVE, with real time updates, commentary, pit stops, and remaining laps.
- Australian Grand Prix (Melbourne-Albert Park)
- Malaysian Grand Prix (Sepang)
- Chinese Gran Prix (Shanghai)
- Bahrain Grand Prix (Sakhir)
- Spanish Grand Prix (Barcelona-Catalunya)
- Monaco Grand Prix (Montecarlo)
- Canadian Grand Prix (Montreal-Gilles Villeneuve)
- Austrian Grand Prix (Spielberg-Red Bull Ring)
- British Grand Prix (Silverstone)
- German Grand Prix (Hockenheim/Nurburgring)
- Hungarian Grand Prix (Hungaroring)
- Belgian Grand Prix (Spa-Francorchamps)
- Italian Grand Prix (Monza)
- Singapore Grand Prix (Marina Bay)
- Japanese Grand Prix (Suzuka)
- Russian Grand Prix (Sochi)
- United States Grand Prix (Austin-Circuito de Las Américas)
- Mexican Grand Prix (Hermanos Rodríguez)
- Brazilian Grand Prix (Interlagos-Jose Carlos Pace)
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Yas Marina)
Stay informed 365 days a year, with the latest on the World Championship, including news, analysis, and opinions from experts in the sport.
Formula Live24 has all this, plus an updated and innovative new design, including models of all the latest single-seaters –Mercedes W06, Ferrari SF14-T, McLaren MP4-30, Red Bull RB11 or Williams FW37-, and high quality graphics.
Download it totally free and stay up to date on the entire season: calendars, schedules, circuits, weather forecasts, tyres, and drivers –Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Jenson Button, Daniel Ricciardo, Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen or Nico Rosberg- with performance records and graphics. But there’s much more!
With Formula Live 24 you’ll be able to receive notifications during free practice sessions, qualifying sessions and races, not to mention the week’s top news stories.
What’s more, you’ll be able to share your opinions with the app’s creators, and with other users, thanks to Twitter integration. Just use our hashtag #F1Live24EN to interact with the rest of the Formula Live24 community.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and related logos are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the F1 group of companies.