*** Version 4.1 updated on 10/16/2014. If you have previous version 2.2 thru 3.1, you will have to remove the old versions from your device and install the current 3.9 version. All previous data will be lost when updating to current version. ***
There are 3 parts to the app that will help you out:
1. A Drag Tree Simulator that gives the most realistic feel outside of the real thing.
Choose Sportsman or Pro tree setups. Chose which lane you like to race in. Actual brake and gas pedal to give the exact feeling of being in the drag car. You can move forward anywhere on the staging light including deep staging. Life like image of tree coming at you as you creep forward. Foot Braking action along with Trans braking option. Have this portable app with you at all times. As all drag racers know, the race is won or lost at the tree.
Get a perfect 0.000 light and enter your name and state on the GDR Perfect Light Winners list. Get multiple perfect lights and be the top of the list as King of the Tree.
2. First Ever Digital Drag Racing Log Sheet and E.T. Predictor.
No need to purchase a drag race log book anymore. Start by Voice Activated or manual input from each of your time or round runs. The Temperature, Barometer and Humidity are automatically loaded in by wireless networks and or GPS. Your data can be saved then for further viewing and also shared on Facebook, Twitter, Email, MMS, Bluetooth and many more. The drag racing digital log sheet works for both 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile racing.
In the Predict ET, the information for Temperature, Barometer and Humidity is automatically loaded by the closes weather station using wireless networks and or GPS. As the search compares all three values, the search will come back to show you your last E.T.(s) that closely match the previous recorded runs. Due note: The more runs inputted, the more accurate the ET predictor becomes a more valuable tool.
3. G-force Recorder for Drag Car Setups
A G-force recorder is not only for helping with car setups, but also for entertainment use. You can use the back ground image supplied on the app or use your camera function and record the run down the track with all G-force results shown.
G-force and wear it’s applied on the drag car can be a useful tool when trying to set-up the perfect launch. Watching the patterns of the G-force readings when launching from the line, you will be able to see which direction the G-force shows on the rear tires. Is the G-force reading showing the position dead center when launching or more on the right tire? By adjusting your suspension and the tire pressure, you will be able to fine tune that perfect straight launch at the line and improve your 60ft times. Mount your device up straight in the center of dashboard for best results.
Drag Racing Expense Sheet.
Now you can record all of your drag racing expenses for tax purposes or just curious of the true cost of drag racing. Able to take photos of receipts for each input cost. Export to Excel or share thru Email.
Works on 7" and 10" Tablets
A Drag Racing App the stays with the driver from the Staging Lanes (GDR Practice Tree), Down the Track (GDR G-Force Recorder) and back at the Pits (GDR Log Sheet/ ET Predictor)
Drag Racing Forum and website links for news and information.
Note: Any problems with this app on your device, please contact support for any fixes or for a refund. Bad reviews don't fix the problem your having. If you like the app please give a nice review for others to see. All funds made go back into the app for future improvements. I'm am working hard to make this a great bracket racing app.
•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
Whether you are in the stands or at the tree, the DragTimes.com application is the ideal app for anyone that spends time at the track.
The DragTimes.com application for Android includes:
- 1/8 Mile to 1/4 Mile Time Calculator
- 1/8 Mile to 1/4 Mile Speed Calculator
- Rear Wheel Horsepower (RWHP) Calculator
- RPM Calculator
- 1/4 Mile Time Calculator (based on Vehicle Weight and Horsepower)
- 1/4 Mile Speed Calculator (based on Vehicle Weight and Horsepower)
- Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
- Cubic Inch Displacement (CID) Calculator
- Density Altitude Calculator
- Injector Maximum Horsepower Calculator
- Altitude in Feet and Meters, based on actual device location
- Local Weather information based on actual device location, including Current Weather Conditions (includes Temperature, Conditions, Heat Index, Humidity, Dew Point, Wind Speed and Direction, Wind Gusts, Barometric Pressure and much more!), Local and Regional Radar, Extended Forecast and Warnings
- About the application information and link to the support website
Specifically designed for the Android platform, the DragTimes application is an easy-to-use and fully functional application that provides the most common calculators used by Drag Racer's, plus real time local weather information based on the actual location of your Andriod Device.
We're constantly working to improve the DragTimes application Android and User Feedback is a key driver for what we do. Feel free to send your feedback and suggestions to and help us make this application better for you!
* Pro and Sport (Full) Modes
* Adjustable Delay Box Timer
* Adjustable Vehicle Reaction Time / Rollout
* Adjustable Light Interval/Transition Time
* Adjustable launch setting allows you to launch vehicle when button is pressed down or when it is released
I intend to continue working on this app to make it better. So, please email me any comments or suggestions for things you would like to see added in the next version.
Interested in improving your drag strip performance? Looking to see if there are any patterns in your passes that might help you get an extra competitive edge? How about a quick and easy way to keep track of and view all of your drag strip passes - ever? With a sophisticated pass analysis graphing tool, you can display literally any of your data in a zoomable, scalable graph.
-Drag racing timeslip logbook
-Multiple Vehicles (limited to 1 with free version)
-Unlimited passes (limited to 10 in free version)
-Sophisticated sorting, grouping and listing allows you to see all the data from your logbook that you want and none of what you don't
-Graph analysis: plot any data point versus any other data point quickly and easily
-Add custom fields to allow you to track, analyze and plot any data you can imagine
-SFI data - breeze through tech by having all of your SFI parts, numbers, brands and expirations with one click
-Preloaded with NHRA dragstrips, you can add or remove tracks of your own
Designed by drag racers for drag racers, Track Buddy works great on both phones and tablets.
Try TrackBuddy for free! If you like it, you can purchase and activate the unlimited license from within the app. No internet required to use! Internet access is only required to download the app and to purchase it.
Create one or more vehicles and enter all of the incrementals from your drag racing timeslip. Looking for more info than that? In addition to the standard 1/8th and 1/4 mile incrementals, TrackBuddy allows you to track:
That not enough? Is there any other drag racing data not listed here that you'd like to track in your logbook and analyze? No Problem! TrackBuddy allows you to create custom fields for each vehicle. Add anything you can think of - launch RPM, launch boost, vehicle weight, suspension settings, etc., there is no limit - if it's a number, you can add it, track it and graph it against anything else with TrackBuddy.
Sophisticated Pass Grouping and Sorting: Quickly and easily see all the pass information you need. Any serious racer knows that over time, your timeslip and pass data logbook can get massive and hard to maneuver. With TrackBuddy, you can easily keep it all organized and safe. View all of your passes in a clean, organized manner. View a list of all your passes at once or group them by Date, Location, 1/8 ET or 1/4 ET. Within each group of passes, sort them by date, best ET or best trap.
Graph Analysis: Ever wonder how your tire pressure affects your 60'? How about the relationship between your 60' and your 1/8th mile ET? You can graph anything in TrackBuddy. There are a number of built-in graph choices that you'll find extremely useful in identifying sweet-spots or problematic areas in your setup.
If the default graph options don't show you exactly what you want to see, just build your own! Anything numeric can be graphed against anything else with TrackBuddy. Reaction time versus 60'? Tire pressure versus 330'? How about your custom launch RPM field versus your 1000'? If its a number, you can graph it, even if its not on your timeslip. Identify those sweet spots and trends with your setup that you would otherwise easily overlook and miss on over time.
SFI Numbers: Want help breezing through tech so you can get on the track? Let TrackBuddy help you look professional at tech by keeping track of your SFI numbers, brands and expiration information. Enter as many components as you want, and then show them in a nice tidy list at tech inspection.
Serie A is the app to follow standings, tournament schedule, livescore, topscorer, and more from the Serie A in football. Follow live matches and get notifications.
Settings let turn on and off notifications.
You can also choose your favorite teams.
Choose sound for notifications.
Choose if device should vibrate on notification.
The tournament schedule has the complete schedule. The schedule has a paging feature that lets you page between the rounds, jump to the current round, jump to season start and season end.
Champions League + Europa League (including qualification rounds)
PLEASE NOTICE: There is also a PRO version of this app available here on Google Play. The PRO version is ad-free and has even more features including Live standings and extended team statistics...
Aplikacja oferuje to, co dla kibiców żużla najważniejsze:
- aktualne informacje, wywiady, komentarze;
- obszerne i błyskawiczne relacje na żywo;
- program żużlowy w wersji Live! z pełnym archiwum;
W aplikacji Speedway moBile znajdziesz także:
- zdjęcia prosto ze stadionu;
- kompletny opis składów wszystkich drużyn Ekstraligi;
* SPAR Falubaz Zielona Góra,
* FOGO Unia Leszno,
* Stal Gorzów,
* KS Toruń (Unibax Toruń)
* Betard Sparta Wrocław,
* Unia Tarnów (Grupy Azoty Unia Tarnów)
* PGE Stal Rzeszów
* GKM Grudziądz
- terminarz spotkań z wynikami z całego sezonu;
- statystyki zawodników odświeżane live;
- opisy stadionów;
- dostęp do aktualizowanych na żywo tabel Ekstraligi, klasyfikacji drużynowej i indywidualnej zawodników;
Dodatkowo dzięki notyfikacją wysyłanym przez zespół Speedway moBile będziesz zawsze na bieżąco ze wszystkimi najgorętszymi wydarzeniami z życia klubów.
Poinformujemy Cię o zmianie godziny rozpoczęcia meczu lub o jego przełożeniu, nawet wtedy gdy nie będziesz akurat korzystać z aplikacji.
Speedway moBile to również informacje o Speedway Grand Prix, GP, Drużynowy Puchar Świata, Speedway European Championships.
Nice Polska Liga Żużlowa:
*Łączyńscy-Carbon Start Gniezno
*MDM Komputery Dreier ŻKS Ostrovia
*Speedway Wanda Instal Kraków
*ŻKS ROW Rybnik
Polska 2. Liga Żużlowa:
*KMŻ Motor Lublin
*Kolejarz Rawag Intermarche Rawicz
Please check out Drag Log's website: http://DragLogApp.com
Please follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/DragLog
Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DragLog
After many drag racing runs down the strip, without having your slip in hand, it's hard to remember exactly what you ran - What about weather conditions? Drag Log captures that too!
Drag Log was created for your day at the Track!
- Find car information using online database
- Logs users car information and pictures
- Find Drag Strip location via Foursquare
- Download Drag Strip weather conditions
- View Drag Strip Visits on Map
- Save every 1/4 mile run with picture
- Sort runs by Track Location and by Car
- Post 1/4 mile times to Twitter and Facebook
- Send 1/4 mile times via Email and SMS
- Save notes about each 1/4 run
Drag Racing Log Book Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET, Drag Slip, Racing, Drag Racing Mustang, Chevy, Camaro, Ford, Roush, SRT, Dodge, Mopar
You can either search for the vehicle you are looking for, or choose from makes, and years to find the drag times you are looking for.
The Drag Times database for factory quarter mile, and zero to 60 mph times, is always growing, and will soon be adding motorcycle track times in too.
If you have any suggestions, questions, or new times that we don't have to that you could contribute, please email us at di.DragTimes@gmail.com
Thanks for downloading Drag Times!
This application is in Polish!
Live online coverage of sports such as football, basketball, volleyball, cross-country skiing, ski jumping.
Live Sports on your smartphone. Live online broadcast of matches, live scores, livescore, photos, schedules, news and information.
Sport.pl LIVE includes:
- Hundreds of live sports relationships per month;
- Instant access to all the information from Sport.pl;
- Notifications of important events;
- Full schedule of events with the ability to set reminders;
- Live scores, livescore.
Sport.pl LIVE broadcasts informations of:
- Football (T-mobile Ekstraklasa, UEFA Champions League, Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Robert Lewandowski, the Polish national team)
- F1 and rallying (Alonso, Vettel, Kubica, Malysz, Dakar Rally)
- Tennis (Radwanska, Janowicz, Kubot, Australian Open)
- Basketball (Gortat, NBA, Lakers)
- Volleyball (Wlazły, Kurek, Skra Belchatow, Zaks)
- Speedway (Extraliga, Gollob)
- Ski Jumping (Stoch, Żyła, Four Hills Tournament, Zakopane, Wisła)
- Cross-country skiing (Kowalczyk, Johaug. Bjoergen, World Cup)
- Boxing (Adamek, Wach, Klitschko)
This app is for you and we look forward to your opinion and comments
It displays race information such as car positions, lap times and driver placings, for live events.
All Previous Races can be viewed.
Race Results are NOT OFFICIAL and DO NOT include Relegations or Protests!!
It's quick and easy to get started, and HP Tuners has made most of this app's features available for free!
• Road Course, Autocross, Rally, Drift, and Drag Racing
• Works Almost Anywhere! 650+ Recognized Circuits, or Add Your Own
• Integrated GPS Lap Timer & Display
• High-Definition Video Recording
• Multiple Video+Data Overlay Options
• Also Supports External GPS and OBD-II Devices
• Lap, GPS, G-Force, and OBD-II Datalogging
• Driving Line Analysis, Statistics, and Lap Comparison
• Predictive Lap Timing (Circuit mode)
• OBD-II Live Monitor, Code Scanning / Reset, and Datalogging
• Optional Live Telemetry via Live.RaceRender.com (requires upgrade)
• Record and Display in MPH or Km/h
• Export Data and Video to RaceRender
Always drive safely. Intended for responsible use in a controlled motorsports environment. Use at your own risk.
Works on compatible GPS-enabled Android devices. Devices which do not contain suitable GPS hardware may work when combined with a compatible external GPS device. Performance depends on good GPS reception conditions, and may vary. Features, capabilities, and pricing may differ between platforms and are subject to change at any time.
OBD functionality is optional, and would require a supported OBD-II interface device and a compatible OBD-II compliant vehicle. See website for details.
Features and capabilities can vary depending on your device and other circumstances.
Use of Live Streaming feature is optional and requires a premium upgrade. Services are provided as-is, and are subject to change or discontinuation at any time. This functionality does have privacy implications. Please see this app's online documentation and http://Live.RaceRender.com before enabling its use. Use of Live Streaming service requires an Internet connection, and is therefore subject to your wireless carrier and/or Internet provider's data rates.
Using the GPS, you will be able to do the next tests:
-Time elapsed in accelerate from 0 to 30, 45, 60 and 75 mph (or to 50, 75, 100 and 125 km/h).
-Meters covered in 10, 20 and 30 seconds.
-Time elapsed in cover 500 and 1000 meters.
-Time elapsed in brake from the actual speed to 0.
•Lap time: you will be asked to set the start/finish point, and every time this position is detected, a new lap will start. At the end, you'll have some statics:
-Best lap time.
-Number of laps.
Once you finish a test, you'll see your results with some statics and a map with your route. You could save all the results to check your own records whenever you want.
The Time Slip Simulator (TSS) is a revolutionary new tool for drag racers. BUT, it's also more than that.
Through TSS, fans, sponsors and crew chiefs can interact with the most powerful motorsport on the planet.
Imagine being able to re-run and watch the last pass in virtual reality, either at the track or anywhere else around the world. TSS can do this plus much much more.
What is it?
One of the unique aspects of drag racing is the length of each race – less than 12 seconds in most cases.
At the end of a race each competitor receives a time slip that includes all the information they need to gauge their performance and determine who won.
What the Time Slip Simulator does is take this information and turn it into a virtual drag race, all in glorious 3D.
Racers and fans can now watch drag racing on their home computers and mobile devices if full color and from any angle.
How does it work?
Without going into too much detail, we've developed software that fills in the blanks and can animate a drag race using just the information provided on a time slip.
The animation is in full 3D using models of drag racing vehicles and tracks. The simulation is accurate and provides a real-time animation of a drag race. Because it is a full 3D environment you can view a race from any angle – from a typical TV view, to the driver's seat and far above from a virtual helicopter.
These are just a few options – if you can imagine it, TSS can probably do it.
The time slip information can come from any number of sources including a live stream from a race track's timing system, a racer's electronic log book or historical race results. As long as it includes the basic information we need, TSS can animate it.
Soon you'll be able to subscribe to TSS and unlock the possibilities...
- Wrap your vehicle in your sponsor's logos and colour schemes
- Create a digital log book of all your runs and play them back when ever and where ever
- Use TSS on your Android or iOS device
- Receive live data from track timing systems and replay the results
- Include driver information allowing other racers and fans to learn more about you
- Virtual track signage and sponsorship
- ...and so much more