To achieve this you need a practice tree app...but not just any practice tree app. You need the Starting Line. By providing a more realistic race setting, the ability to seriously fine-tune, and statistics to provide you with feedback to build consistent reaction times, Starting Line has it all!
Starting Line includes features and settings to satisfy everyone from casual users to weekend warriors to veteran drag racers.
- 0.400/0.500 Sportsman(Full) tree and 0.400/0.500 Pro tree
- use a 0.000 timer instead of 0.400/0.500
- choose launch lane or have the app randomly choose
- race CPU opponent (supports bracket racing and 'heads-up' for both tree types)
- enter your own dial in and allow the system to randomly set the CPU opponent dial in
- choose to use L.E.D. amber lights or traditional incandescent lights
- Can launch with gas pedal [press], transbrake [release], or delay box (delay box supports 1 and 2 button [release] as well as ZForce button [press-release-press] types)
- Separate settings for many Sportsman and Pro tree options allowing for distinct settings between each
- adjustable stage and launch buttons to allow you to position your launch buttons on the screen in a way that works for you!
- fully adjustable delay box that supports up to 2 delays (1 button and 2 button configurations) and bump up/down for post-release delay adjustments
- Delay box users can choose to cross over and whether to use Cross Talk
- real car and bike sounds for burnouts and launches!
- detailed help file so you have information at your fingertips
Starting Line really shines by providing you with useful stats and helping you analyze your race reaction times (r/t’s).
You will find all the summary data you would expect like:
- Overall average r/t
- Green light average r/t
- best and worst r/t's
- total green and red lights
It also compares multiple racing scenarios (left vs right lane, night vs day, opponent vs solo, etc) and tells you which scenario you need to practice on.
And what would stats be without great graphs! Starting Line boasts scatter plot and bar graphs to allow you to see your reaction time trends over time and to see how well you really are doing…which simple averages cannot do.
The beauty of this graphing lies in its power to compare two racing scenarios at the same time! At a glance, you can see how well you are doing in 10 different racing scenarios.
And for those of you that want to analyze your data further, there is an export option to export all your race data to CSV file. Then you can import the data into a spreadsheet program like Excel and have at 'er!
Note: Recommended that mobile devices have at least 256MB of RAM
About MYLAPS Live Timing
The official MYLAPS Live Timing application offers racers and spectators live race data during events that support this application.
With the MYLAPS Live Timing app you are able to view real-time passings of all participants, indication of best overall lap times, best personal lap times and flag color coding. You are able to sort the data by qualifying mode and race mode.
How does it work?
The MYLAPS Live Timing application streams a real time data feed from the timing system at the race event. When the event supports the MYLAPS Live Timing service, the feed can be provided to you in two ways:
•Via internet (Live Timing server) you will find your race in the menu on the first page of the Live Timing App.
•Via local wireless network (local Wi-Fi network) a track may require that you be connected to the track's wireless network. You need to enter the server IP address and port.
Tapping the event in the Live Events list will take you to the results screen. The software will try to select the appropriate session type based on available data, specifically the run name and the Laps To Go field, however, you can override the software by tapping the QUALIFY/RACE switch.
Check http://www.mylaps.com/en/mobile-apps for a quick start guide.
-World of Outlaws
-Grand Am Road Racing
-Stations are listed by State & City
-FM and AM
-Install Free Radio Tuner (Optional) to Listen on your mobile device
- Logging over 100 aspects of each and every run down the track
- ET Prediction - Two formulas are available. Both use DA and up to 7 of your previous runs (you choose the runs to use).
- Run Completion - Provide RaceIQ with a portion of a run that you lifted on or hit the brakes, and RaceIQ will complete the run so that you can see what you would have ran had you not lifted.
- One-Click DA feature which will retrieve current weather conditions based on your GPS location and calculate density altitude for you as well as automatically populate that information into runs
- Powerful reporting that allows you to visually see what changes are affecting your vehicle and how
- Allows the user to input their own weather data if they have a weather station
- Management of maintenance that can automatically tell you when different parts need to be replaced or checked. You choose when/how many runs an item should live through and RaceIQ keeps track and alerts you when you should examine the item.
- Side-by-Side run comparison for up to 7 runs allows you to see over 40 different aspects of the runs all on the same screen for easy comparison
- Segment/Interval times (i.e. 60-330, 330-1/8, etc...) are automatically calculated and displayed in graphs/reports/filters.
- Handles multiple vehicles, and you can specify which vehicle you want displayed on reports/graphs. Several users are logging runs of 4+ vehicles using one copy of RaceIQ.
- Automatic sea level correction on new runs which allows you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between runs which have different a DA.
- Provides 20 custom fields that you can label as anything you want
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Completely portable, does not require an internet connection for anything other than Density Altitude lookup and Backup/Restore.
- Allows users to download their data and import it into other programs
- Gives users the ability to backup their data online
You can't get cell or internet access at your track? No problem, the only features that require an active internet connection are the automatic weather information and backup/restore. You can fill in all the run details right there at the track, and when you do get internet access you can populate the weather information for each run simply by tapping the screen. RaceIQ will automatically fetch the weather data that is closest in both distance and time to that run, and populate that information into the software.
Need to know what your converter slip % was? Want to know what you could have ran in the 1/4 based on your time from a 1/8 mile track? How about knowing how many RPMs you drop when you upshift? RaceIQ can answer all that and more by giving you access to several of the most widely used racing calculators.
LESS GUESSING = MORE WINNING
RaceIQ takes the guesswork out of your setup.
Race IQ Drag Racing Log Book Software Bracket Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Sportsman Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET Correction Density Altitude Racing Calculator
- Live up-to-the-second timing of all head-to-head pro and sportsman passes
- Real-time pro race results
- The option of purchasing live NHRA Audiocast as an in-app purchase
- All the current videos from NHRA’s YouTube page
- Live feed from the NHRA Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series detailed event schedule
- Purchase NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series event tickets
- NHRA news, articles and a full race recap from National DRAGSTER and NHRA.com
- Pro driver profiles with career stats and driver specific news
- Full updated pro points
- Behind the scenes news and driver blogs
- Special sportsman news updates from NHRA.com
- Inside the NHRA (About Drag Racing, History, Glossary & Info)
- To go ad free--upgrade to NHRA Mobile Premium
Follow swimming competitions in Sweden, Denmark and Finland live in your phone.
Get access to competitions Startlists, Heatlists and Resultlists directly.
Follow the competition scoreboard with realtime information about swimmers, splittimes and results.
Please check out Drag Log's website: http://DragLogApp.com
Please follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/DragLog
Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DragLog
After many drag racing runs down the strip, without having your slip in hand, it's hard to remember exactly what you ran - What about weather conditions? Drag Log captures that too!
Drag Log was created for your day at the Track!
- Find car information using online database
- Logs users car information and pictures
- Find Drag Strip location via Foursquare
- Download Drag Strip weather conditions
- View Drag Strip Visits on Map
- Save every 1/4 mile run with picture
- Sort runs by Track Location and by Car
- Post 1/4 mile times to Twitter and Facebook
- Send 1/4 mile times via Email and SMS
- Save notes about each 1/4 run
Drag Racing Log Book Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET, Drag Slip, Racing, Drag Racing Mustang, Chevy, Camaro, Ford, Roush, SRT, Dodge, Mopar
*** Version 4.1 updated on 10/16/2014. If you have previous version 2.2 thru 3.1, you will have to remove the old versions from your device and install the current 3.9 version. All previous data will be lost when updating to current version. ***
There are 3 parts to the app that will help you out:
1. A Drag Tree Simulator that gives the most realistic feel outside of the real thing.
Choose Sportsman or Pro tree setups. Chose which lane you like to race in. Actual brake and gas pedal to give the exact feeling of being in the drag car. You can move forward anywhere on the staging light including deep staging. Life like image of tree coming at you as you creep forward. Foot Braking action along with Trans braking option. Have this portable app with you at all times. As all drag racers know, the race is won or lost at the tree.
Get a perfect 0.000 light and enter your name and state on the GDR Perfect Light Winners list. Get multiple perfect lights and be the top of the list as King of the Tree.
2. First Ever Digital Drag Racing Log Sheet and E.T. Predictor.
No need to purchase a drag race log book anymore. Start by Voice Activated or manual input from each of your time or round runs. The Temperature, Barometer and Humidity are automatically loaded in by wireless networks and or GPS. Your data can be saved then for further viewing and also shared on Facebook, Twitter, Email, MMS, Bluetooth and many more. The drag racing digital log sheet works for both 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile racing.
In the Predict ET, the information for Temperature, Barometer and Humidity is automatically loaded by the closes weather station using wireless networks and or GPS. As the search compares all three values, the search will come back to show you your last E.T.(s) that closely match the previous recorded runs. Due note: The more runs inputted, the more accurate the ET predictor becomes a more valuable tool.
3. G-force Recorder for Drag Car Setups
A G-force recorder is not only for helping with car setups, but also for entertainment use. You can use the back ground image supplied on the app or use your camera function and record the run down the track with all G-force results shown.
G-force and wear it’s applied on the drag car can be a useful tool when trying to set-up the perfect launch. Watching the patterns of the G-force readings when launching from the line, you will be able to see which direction the G-force shows on the rear tires. Is the G-force reading showing the position dead center when launching or more on the right tire? By adjusting your suspension and the tire pressure, you will be able to fine tune that perfect straight launch at the line and improve your 60ft times. Mount your device up straight in the center of dashboard for best results.
Drag Racing Expense Sheet.
Now you can record all of your drag racing expenses for tax purposes or just curious of the true cost of drag racing. Able to take photos of receipts for each input cost. Export to Excel or share thru Email.
Works on 7" and 10" Tablets
A Drag Racing App the stays with the driver from the Staging Lanes (GDR Practice Tree), Down the Track (GDR G-Force Recorder) and back at the Pits (GDR Log Sheet/ ET Predictor)
Drag Racing Forum and website links for news and information.
Note: Any problems with this app on your device, please contact support for any fixes or for a refund. Bad reviews don't fix the problem your having. If you like the app please give a nice review for others to see. All funds made go back into the app for future improvements. I'm am working hard to make this a great bracket racing app.
The most complete app for Formula 1 races is now available, with integration for calendar and maps, and live results for all the events. The app works even offline, and updates all the data when a connection is established.
With a clean an simple to use interface this app will help you stay updated with this season of Formula 1, with the ranking by driver or constructor, results by driver or event, updating live. The schedule shows all the events date and time in your timezone automatically, and you can add any event to your calendar and be reminded before the race starts, Maps for all the events helps you get the directions or see your distance.
- Live results and ranking by event or driver;
- Schedule of the events in your time zone
- Calendar integration, add the events to your calendar easily and a reminder will show before the race starts;
- Integration with Map for all the events, check the map and your distance;
A must to have app for all the Race fans!
-DISCLAIMER: The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos, or photos have been used for Descriptive Purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. We are not affiliated with, nor do we have any licenses or strategic alliances with any sporting team or sporting association. All and any copyrights, trademarks, trade names used with this application are for descriptive purposes only. All trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. F1, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related logos are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies.
•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
With this app, you can follow his Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube updates, see the people who make the car go over 300 mph. This is the BEST way to keep in touch with Tony Pedregon!
Features Pro Tree & Full Tree (Sportsman) modes, a configurable delay setting, configurable light intervals, and a very simple to use interface.
No annoying sounds or animations that are found on other practice tree apps. This app has one purpose - to make you better off the line!
Join the “WFO crew”on WFO Radio Ignition, as they recap NASCAR Sprint Cup Series action, preview the next NASCAR race, and break down the hottest controversies in the sport. Talk some F1 smack before each Grand Prix, and discuss top Indy Car stories. WFO Radio Ignition is a weekly ritual. If you’re a racing fan looking for something fun to listen to, while you work for “the man”, this is it! Listeners can even test their knowledge by joining the WFO Radio, NASCAR fantasy leagues, and become fodder for the show. Beware! Failure is ridiculed.
The WFO Radio NASCAR Tailgate Party Vegas Picks Show gets you revved up for the race weekend!
WFO Radio personalities go toe to toe with a legendary Las Vegas odds maker to pick weekly NASCAR winners against the Vegas odds.
Join the WFO Radio community by downloading this APP and you will have hundreds of hours of WFO Radio, racing entertainment! If you listen to podcasts and like racing, this one is for you.
Addition features include: PUSH notifications let you know when new content is available. Access to recent WFO Radio archives. Access to recent driver interviews, videos, car reviews, social media, drag racing news, and more!
Note: There is no “play by play” audio of any racing series available on this APP.
Follow Matt, as he races across America in the Aaron's Fuel Funny Car. Facebook, Twitter, Current News, Photos and more. Receive News of recent finishes, qualifying and current updates. Interact with other fans of Matt Hagan. This is the BEST way to keep in touch with the World Funny Car Champion!