ezPDF Reader is the best selling, best rated and most commented Multimedia and frame-animation PDF viewer, annotator, form filler and paperless solution.
● For KITKAT users, ability to write to SD Card has been restricted. Please use the following steps to avoid this restriction.
1. Select "Open from Document Provider" from All PDF tab
2. If you do not see SD card option, go to Settings. Turn on "Display advanced devices" and "Display file size"
3. Go to SD card from the option.
4. Open PDF
You can also access this from the left side menu while viewing a PDF file. Select from "Open in New Tab" to access multiple PDF files.
● Other Apps
1. "Cup PDF" - PDF Clipping PDF & Share
2. "ezPDF CLEAR" - The world's first Interactive PDF Test Player for education
Download "ezPDF Reader G-Drive Plugin" for Google Drive and "ezPDF Reader Widgets"
● More News
-. Free Trial version, Search "ezPDF Reader Free Trial"
-. Volume License version is available for your organization.
-. The license is not transferable for iOS versions or other Android stores.
● App Review
"Android Apps for Business: 10 Low-Cost Mobile Tools You Should Know About" by eWeek (http://bit.ly/LJTtEH)
"Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch." Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
● Customized Viewing with flipping DUAL PAGE VIEW supported!
Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression.
Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go.
● PDF Form Filler
Fill out your PDF form, sign and send via email.
● Multimedia PDF Viewer - Audio, Video, Animation GIF and Read Aloud
Plays multimedia files, animated GIF, zipped PNG files embedded into PDF.
Use Voice Reading feature to have documents read to you with the continuous automatic page-turning feature. (TTS feature from the device settings)
● Annotation Features on PDF
Useful tool to add text in text box and sticky notes; highlight, underline, or strikethrough texts; draw rectangles, ovals and freehand drawings. Add memo & append images, change color / thickness, resize and move them around as you like. Compatible with Adobe ® Acrobat ®.
● More Features
-Form calculations supported
-Text View with reflow function. Night/Day Mode, Change font size & color (text and background)
-Search (Case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
-Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
-Crop / Rotate page
-Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps, check with dictionary (Support ColorDict)
-Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, PDF to PDF, URL links to webpage)
-Open Standard Password-protected PDF
-Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail image
-Auto Page Turn (secs) or Auto Scroll (up a screen full)
-Table of Contents
-Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
-Jump to a specific Page No.
-Change reading direction - Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew
-Page Turning Effect
-5-point-tap : Annotation Toolbar
-4-point-tap : Notification Bar
-3-point-tap : PDF ←→ Text Reflow
-2-point-tap : Reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
-1-point-tap : Menu
Please leave your comments, bug reports, suggestions, volume purchases, and other business inquiries to android(at)unidocs.com
♥ SPECIAL OFFER ♥
ezPDF Multimedia PDF Maker (PC Program) is FREE.
- Hyperlinks and embed audio/video/animation files on PDF
Download PC Program : http://www.unidocs.com/products/ezPDFMultimediaPDFMaker.zip
Redeem Code : 3e2d666f79
Guide : http://bit.ly/Wh1eCt
Want to browse and search PDFs you have? We got it covered!
Downloading large PDFs from the internet? Read them without downloading the entire thing!
This app is free and open source. https://github.com/ieee8023/PDFViewer
Visit my website: http://josephpcohen.com
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed, play-stop on double tap (Best choose for Musicians)
18) Customize background and font colors
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
27) Text selection
28) Copy, Share, Translate, find in dictionary selected text
29) Translate text in online dictionaries (Google Translate, Lingvo, Dictionary.com, Oxford, Longman, Cambridge,
Macmillan, Collins, Merriam-Webster, 1tudien, Vdict)
30) Share page as Image (send it via Gmail, Viber, Skype, etc.)
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Filter Search result
3) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
Note: PDF Viewer is primarily meant for use in the context of the Android for Work Program (http://android.com/work).
View PDF documents
• Open and render PDFs quickly and clearly
• Support search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Support various types of view mode including Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail
• Support text view with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
• Jump to certain page by page number
• Open password protected files
• Tap on hyperlinks in file to open linked web pages
• Check document properties, including general document information and security settings
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Support PSI (Pressure Sensitive Ink) technology in Pencil annotation and sign any document using your finger
• Add annotations in PDF documents with a full set of feature rich annotation tools, including Text Markup tools, Drawing Markup tools, Signature tool, Typewriter, and Note
• Easily adjust annotation colors, opacity, border thickness and note appearance
• Support Undo / Redo
• Support annotation flattening
Outline / Bookmark / Annotation management
• Navigate long documents using outline
• Add and Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
• List all annotations in PDF documents with its author, page info, added date and annotation contents
• Easily switch among Local file view, Cloud view and History view by swiping
• Sort PDFs by File Name / Size / Last Modified Date
• Search certain PDF
• Create folder
• Support to Rename / Copy / Move / Delete file or folder
• Share file by Bluetooth, Mail or Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF documents with password
• Encrypt PDF documents with certificate (an In-App Purchase feature)
--Available in Android 2.3 and above
--Manual copy and store of certificate in Android device before decryption and encryption required
• Specify permissions to restrict operations to PDF documents, such as copy, comment, and print
Public cloud integration
• Access cloud services like Dropbox / SkyDrive / Google Drive / Box / KuaiPan/OneDrive easily
• Upload / Download files
• Share PDFs by URL
PDF form support
• Fill PDF forms and save
• Highlight fillable form fields
• Reset form fields
• Import and export form data
• Flatten form fields
Other useful tips
• Portrait / Landscape / Auto-rotate screen mode
• Day/Night reading mode
• Brightness settings
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
This PDF reader mainly supply:
1. Fast rendering speed without preloading cache.
2. zooming(Multi-Touch) && searching && text selection or highlight.
3. 6 view layouts and PDF outlines view.
4. some customer setting.
5. single tap annotation to edit or perform or play media.
Reader need permission read-phone-state and internet-access to finish payment and key generating. if any question, send us mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want SDK embed to your owner APP? visit http://www.androidpdf.mobi
PDF Reader is the ideal app for anyone who works with PDFs in the office or at home. PDF Reader allows you to organize all annotated information with a few taps. You can quickly backup and send documents to your friends, classmates and colleagues via email and cloud storage services (share via Android). Optimizing your work quality and productivity couldn’t be easier!
FILE MANGER & VIEWING MODE
• Fast and stable rendering performance
• Horizontal/ Vertical scrolling mode
• Opens password-protected PDF files
• Jump to Page/Text Search
• Bookmark/Outline/Thumbnail list
FILE ANNOTATION & MARKUPS
• Highlight, underline, and strikethrough
• Color and opacity adjustment supported
• PDF Reader now supports freehand writing that enables you to draw or add personal signatures to PDFs
• Simply tap and hold on the freehand writing icon, you will see a pop-up menu to set up the color / style / opacity / brush size.
Enhanced Hyperlink Tool
• Support to display the hyperlink with a background color
FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP
• Import PDF files from device folders
• Export/Back up PDF files via the sharing feature
• Export via email
New Document Scanner
• Import images using built-in Camera and from Gallery
• Support continuous scan & image adjustments
• Add magnifier when adjusting edges
• Export scanned images as PDFs
• Support batch processing that lets you automatically process a series of images.
Now PDF Reader supports 11 languages, including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
**Updates will be provided as we continue to research and develop the features that users want in PDF Reader.
Become our fan on Facebook to learn more about our apps!
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at email@example.com or leave your comment on our Facebook fan page. We are committed to serving our customers.
EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
- If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
- Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Text highlighting
- Free-hand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution System) protocol. This is the reason the app is requiring permissions for network access.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers' website for further instructions on how to use such features (don't forget to read the FAQ).
Should you experience any problems, please report them in the Issues section on the developer's website, at the following address: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/.
If you are having issues with a specific document, don't forget to attach it to your question to the developers.
EbookDroid uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that. All MIME types supported by EBookDroid can be found in the Wiki section of the developer's website.
• NO ADS or in-app purchases!
• Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
• Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more
• Auto-sync your PDF edits with Dropbox & Google Drive
• Annotate PDFs with others in real time.
• Fill PDF forms and sign documents
• Take notes on blank PDFs
• Powerful file organizer
• Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
• Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use
• Available in your browser as a Chrome App (http://goo.gl/IVsRl0).
• Bookmark PDF pages for future reference
• Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
• Tabs allow you to quickly work across multiple PDF documents.
• A PDF table of contents allows you jump chapters and sections
• Printing on KitKat and Lollipop
• Full screen mode on KitKat and Lollipop
• View as single- or double-page, continuous scroll, and thumbnails
• Support for Samsung Multi Window
• Even more: text search; page rotation; high levels of zoom; and more
PDF Annotator and Editor
• Draw directly on the PDF
• Type text directly on the PDF
• Highlight, underline and strikeout text
• Add arrows, circles, lines and more
• An annotation summary shows all annotations at a glance, and just tap one to navigate to it
• Scroll and turn pages by using two fingers while you annotate
• Optimized for SPen and other select styluses.
Sign & Fill PDF Forms
• Fill out, save, and send PDF forms
• Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
Convert & Create
• Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
• Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Dropbox & Google Drive Sync
• Auto-sync annotations back to Dropbox or Google Drive
• For Dropbox, Xodo minimizes data use by uploading only the changes you make, not the whole document
• Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
• Recent files are can be quickly accessed, and will automatically open to the last page visited
Annotate PDFs with others:
• Add your PDF to Xodo Connect and invite people to view and annotate online and in real time
• No downloads or signups required
Make Xodo Better:
Have an idea to make Xodo even better? We'd love to hear it! Please add your idea and vote on other ones here: http://goo.gl/mE8lrv. Community interest plays a big part in how we prioritize upcoming features, so let us know what's important to you.
Want to try out the latest features, and help iron out any problems before the update goes mainstream? Then join the Xodo beta program! Get all the info here: http://goo.gl/srMUSD
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | http://www.xodo.com | http://www.xodo.com/legal
Xodo is powered by PDFTron | http://pdftron.com
** This is the Free, no limited version of PDF Max, you will get Ads while using the app **
** To remove Ads, feel free to go to About, tap "Buy the full version on Google Play". Thanks.
Since PDF Max 4, the app requires permission(s) as follows:
- Read Phone Status and Identity - required to terminate the read aloud progress when there is an incoming call.
- Find/Use accounts on the device: No longer required since v4.1.0.
PDF Max 4 Features:
* READING FEATURES
- Fast PDF Rendering with large PDF support
- Smooth vertical scrolling - allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
- Open documents in multiple tabs.
- Multi-purposes SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
- PDF Text to Speech
- Advanced PDF Text Reflow: This Amazing Text Reflow feature that helps you read your PDF easily with any kind of PDF. Forget the tedious pan & zoom steps, you now just enjoy reading your documents.
- Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
- Friendly & Easy to use User Interface
* ANNOTATING FEATURES
- Text markup: Highlight, Underline, Strike out & Squiggle
- Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
- Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
- HANDWRITING with Advanced Zoom-In Writing feature
- Eraser tools to manipulate your handwriting
- Shape tools to draw Line, Arrow, Rectangle & Oval with intelligent snapping
- Rich format Freetext tool to type over PDF pages
- Stamp tool to insert Predefined, Standard Business Stamps & Custom Stamps
- Signature tool to manage and insert your signatures
- Undo/Redo function to correct your mistake
* EDITING FEATURES
- Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
- Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
* FORM-FILLING FEATURES:
- Support Text field, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown list, buttons & date-time fields
- Support AcroForms & Static XFA Forms
- Zoom-in writing to fill out scanned/non-interactive PDF forms
- Multiple signatures support, plus one-time signature for customer
* PDF OUTLINE, PDF LINK & BOOKMARK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Create and manipulate PDF Outlines
- Create and manage PDF Bookmarks
- Create and edit PDF Embedded Links
* FILE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- Auto syncing with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive & Google Drive with offline support
- Copy/Move PDF documents between cloud storage services
- Built-in PDF Library management
* OTHER FEATURES
- Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
- Email or Print PDF via Google Cloud Print
- Auto or manual saving
- PDF documents/forms modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
We can't bring more and better features without your help, so please rate us five stars to encourage faster updates!
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mobeera for supports and updates, and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry. Now, Let's go annotate!
Tools in LITE version:
• CREATE - Create PDFs from text or html files.
• SPLIT - Split a PDF file into multiple documents.
• MERGE - Merge many PDFs into a single document.
• EXTRACT PAGES - Extract specific pages from a PDF file.
• DELETE PAGES - Delete specific pages from a PDF file.
• ROTATE PAGES - Rotate pages from portrait to landscape or vice-versa (90°, 180°, 270° Clockwise)
Tools in PRO version:
• LOCK - Add password to a PDF file.
• UNLOCK - Remove password from a protected PDF file.
• IMAGES TO PDF - Create a PDF from images. Goto gallery, select images and share with "Images to PDF".
• PDF TO IMAGES - Save each PDF page as an image.
• EXTRACT IMAGES - Extract images from all or specific pages of the PDF.
• EXTRACT TEXT - Extract text from all or specific pages of the PDF into a text file.
• ADD WATERMARKS - Add text or image watermarks, headers, footers and even page numbers.
• COMPRESS SIZE - Compress and reduce size of PDF documents.
**PDF compression depends on its content. Some PDFs may reduce to half their size while some may not compress at all**
- Perform operations on password protected(encrypted) files by setting password in each tool's menu.
- Select PDF files via file explorer or let the app scan and list all documents in your device.
- Ability to change output folder for generated files.
- Open or Share the output files straightaway.
Kindly go through Help topics to understand the basic inputs and terminologies before using the application!
Please try the LITE version before you buy PRO!
Convert webpages to PDF files and access it anytime! Web to PDF Converter helps you to convert webpages to PDF files, and you can share or view your PDF files anytime offline.
How To Use:
1. Open a webpage.
2. Click “Web to PDF” icon.
3. Confirm the file name and path.
4. Click to download.
5. Find the webpage in PDF format in download manager.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Translator by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
• WEB to PDF by UC Browser is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce data cost. UC Browser is currently used by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
Gaaiho PDF Reader is a free PDF app with unique UI in terms of original layout. It takes mobile PDF reading to a whole new level. With over 20 years of PDF development history, ZEON’s Gaaiho PDF Reader ensures you a high-quality mobile PDF reading experience with a rich array of functions.
-Industry-leading document open speed
-View PDF package, comment, attachment and encrypted document
-Free to choose single page view or continuous view.
-Switch Day/Night modes easily to protect your eyes
-Click page number, enter a number and go to the corresponding page
-Fast add and edit bookmark
-Search the content of the document
-Support text reflow, and keep the original font format for excellent display effects
Note and Comments
-Use highlight, cross-out and underline to add comment on document with customizable color and opacity
-Note lets you to add text comment anywhere in PDF
-Use Draw Tools to mark up PDF content with customizable color, thickness and opacity. Move and undo are also supported
-A rich array of draw tools, such as line, arrow, rectangle and oval
-Batch remove comments
-Select one or multiple documents to share
-Select and delete multiple documents
Online Document Sharing
-Get documents in and out of Dropbox
-Add WebDAV servers to upload/download documents easily
-Access documents in Gaaiho PDF Reader or upload documents from web (permissions adjustable), breaking the barrier between computer and your mobile
PDF Document Scanner is quick and easy to use. Simply set your document on the table and then frame it up on the screen. Tap on the screen to focus your device camera on the document. If lighting is bad in your room, tap on the light bulb icon to turn on your device camera flash. Then tap on the save icon. The document will be converted to a PDF file and stored on your SD card. From there you can copy it to your computer and burn it to a DVD or CD for safe keeping!
- Now with post processing effects to clean up scans before saving!
- Turn those old documents into digital Adobe PDF files.
- Use the flash torch on your device to illuminate your document.
- Tap on the screen to focus on your document for the highest clarity.
- Save the PDF files to your SD card.
- Tap on the file name after save to open the document in your default PDF Viewer
- Transfer the PDF files to your Mac or PC for safekeeping.
- Impress the ladies. Chicks dig dudes with document scanners on their phones.
- Backup your entire document collection. Store them digitally and protect your important files against flood, fire, or other catastrophe!
- Now features multi page support!
- Import existing images into your PDF files!
- Send your finished PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other such applications!
- Samsung multiwindow support! App can now be used side by side with other apps on devices that support samsung's multi window feature.
I am always looking to improve my apps, so please leave comments with suggestions on things I can add to make it better! I update often based on feedback!
What are you waiting for!? Backup your documents! Achieve peace of mind! Get the girl! All is possible when you download PDF Document Scanner! Tested on a Galaxy S II, batteries not included.
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside single page for further editing or .txt sharing. (Licensed only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*Print & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox , Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Chanakya was an Indian teacher, philosopher and royal advisor. Originally a professor of economics and political science at the ancient Takshashila University, Chanakya managed the first Maurya emperor Chandragupta's rise to power at a young age.
Chanakya is traditionally identified as Kautilya or Vishnu Gupta, who authored the ancient Indian political treatise called Arthaśāstra. As such, he is considered as the pioneer of the field of economics and political science in India, and his work is thought of as an important precursor to Classical Economics. Chanakya is often called the "Indian Machiavelli", although his works predate Machiavelli's by about 1,800 years. His works were lost near the end of the Gupta dynasty and not rediscovered until 1915.
The Bhagavad Gita, also referred to as Gita, is a 700–verse Dharmic scripture that is part of the ancient Sanskrit epic Mahabharata. This scripture contains a conversation between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide Krishna on a variety of philosophical issues.
Faced with a fratricidal war, a despondent Arjuna turns to his charioteer Krishna for counsel on the battlefield. Krishna, through the course of the Gita, imparts to Arjuna wisdom, the path to devotion, and the doctrine of selfless action. The Gita upholds the essence and the philosophical tradition of the Upanishads. However, unlike the rigorous monism of the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita also integrates dualism and theism.
Numerous commentaries have been written on the Bhagavad Gita with widely differing views on the essentials, beginning with Adi Sankara's commentary on the Gita in the eighth century CE. Commentators see the setting of the Gita in a battlefield as an allegory for the ethical and moral struggles of the human life. The Bhagavad Gita's call for selfless action inspired many leaders of the Indian independence movement including Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, who referred to the Gita as his "spiritual dictionary".
भगवद्गीता हा प्राचीन भारतीय ग्रंथ आहे. वेदांच्या अखेरच्या रचनेतील एक ग्रंथ. 'गीतोपनिषद' म्हणूनही प्रसिद्ध.त्यात भगवान श्रीकृष्णांनी अर्जुनाला जीवनाबद्दल केलेला उपदेश आहे.यात एकुण १८ अध्याय व ७०० श्लोक आहेत.
Wallace Delois Wattles (1860–1911) was an American author. A New Thought writer, he remains personally somewhat obscure, but his writing has been widely quoted and remains in print in the New Thought and self-help movements.
Wattles' best known work is a 1910 book called The Science of Getting Rich in which he explained how to become wealthy.
The Science of Getting Rich is a book written by the New Thought Movement writer Wallace D. Wattles; it was published in 1910 by the Elizabeth Towne Company. The book is still in print after 100 years. It was a major inspiration for Rhonda Byrne's bestselling book and film The Secret (2006 film).According to USA Today, the text is "divided into 17 short, straight-to-the-point chapters that explain how to overcome mental barriers, and how creation, not competition, is the hidden key to wealth attraction."
New Thought, sometimes known as Higher Thought, promotes the ideas that Infinite Intelligence, or God, is everywhere, spirit is the totality of real things, true human selfhood is divine, divine thought is a force for good, sickness originates in the mind, and "right thinking" has a healing effect
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
THIS book is pragmatical, not philosophical; a practical manual, not a treatise upon theories. It is intended for the men and women whose most pressing need is for money; who wish to get rich first, and philosophize afterward. It is for those who have, so far, found neither the time, the means, nor the opportunity to go deeply into the study of metaphysics, but who want results and who are willing to take the conclusions of science as a basis for action, without going into all the processes by which those conclusions were reached.
It is expected that the reader will take the fundamental statements upon faith, just as he would take statements concerning a law of electrical action if they were promulgated by a Marconi or an Edison; and, taking the statements upon faith, that he will prove their truth by acting upon them without fear or hesitation. Every man or woman who does this will certainly get rich; for the science herein applied is an exact science, and failure is impossible. For the benefit, however, of those who wish to investigate philosophical theories and so secure a logical basis for faith, I will here cite certain authorities.
The monistic theory of the universe the theory that One is All, and that All is One; That one Substance manifests itself as the seeming many elements of the material world -is of Hindu origin, and has been gradually winning its way into the thought of the western world for two hundred years. It is the foundation of all the Oriental philosophies, and of those of Descartes, Spinoza, Leibnitz, Schopenhauer, Hegel, and Emerson.
The reader who would dig to the philosophical foundations of this is advised to read Hegel and Emerson for himself.
In writing this book I have sacrificed all other considerations to plainness and simplicity of style, so that all might understand. The plan of action laid down herein was deduced from the conclusions of philosophy; it has been thoroughly tested, and bears the supreme test of practical experiment; it works. If you wish to know how the conclusions were arrived at, read the writings of the authors mentioned above; and if you wish to reap the fruits of their philosophies in actual practice, read this book and do exactly as it tells you to do----
This story was originally told by Lord Vishnu himself to Devrshi Narad for the benefit of mankind. Satyanarayan Pooja can be performed on any day in consultation with priest(Panditji).However,the best day to perform this Pooja is on the day of Poornima (full moon day) or Sankranti.Performing the pooja in the evening is considered more appropriate. On the day of the pooja, the devotee has to fast.On this auspicious day friends and relatives are invited to enjoy the Prasad(holy food).
The Dnyaneshwari (or Jñaneshwari) (Marathi ज्ञानेश्वरी) is a commentary on the Bhagavad Gita written by the Marathi saint and poet Dnyaneshwar during the 13th century at age 16. This commentary has been praised for its aesthetic as well as scholarly value. The original name of the work is Bhavarth Deepika, which can be roughly translated as "The light showing the internal meaning" (of the Bhagvad Geeta), but it is popularly called Dnyaneshwari after its creator.
The Dnyaneshwari provides the philosophical basis for the Bhagawata Dharma, a Bhakti sect which had a lasting effect on the history of Maharashtra. It became one of the sacred books (i.e. the Prasthanatrai of Bhagawata Dharma) along with Ekanathi Bhagawata and Tukaram Gaathaa. It is one of the foundations of the Marathi language and literature, and continues to be widely read in Maharashtra. The Pasayadan or the nine ending verses of the Dnyaaneshwari are also popular with the masses.
According to Vaisnava belief, the Bhagavad Gita is the ultimate statement of spiritual knowledge since it was professed by Lord Krishna who was an Avatar of Vishnu. Dnyaneshwari is considered to be more than a commentary on the Bhagavad Gita because it was professed by Dnyaneshwar, who is considered to be a saint.It contains more easy and lucid examples about the teaching in Bhagavad-Gita as it is said that saint dnyaneshwar composed it for the development in the behaviour of people.It is quite difficult for today's life to understand the concepts clearly as the written text is very old and is written in about 1290 A.D. It is made available by many publications in simplified as well as original form.
Think and Grow Rich is a motivational personal development and self-help book written by Napoleon Hill and inspired by a suggestion from Scottish-American businessman Andrew Carnegie. While the title implies that this book deals only with how to get rich, the author explains that the philosophy taught in the book can be used to help people succeed in all lines of work and to do or be almost anything they want.
For instance, Jim Murray (sportswriter) wrote that Think and Grow Rich was credited for Ken Norton's boxing upset of Muhammad Ali in 1973.
The Reverend Charles Stanley writes "I began to apply the principles of (Think and Grow Rich) to my endeavors as a pastor, and I discovered they worked!"
The book was first published in 1937 during the Great Depression. At the time of Hill's death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold 20 million copies. It remains the biggest seller of Napoleon Hill's books - a perennial best-seller after 70 years (BusinessWeek Magazine's Best-Seller List ranked Think and Grow Rich as the sixth best-selling paperback business book 70 years after it was first published). Think and Grow Rich is listed in John C. Maxwell's A Lifetime "Must Read" Books List.
Napoleon Hill (October 26, 1883 – November 8, 1970) was an American author in the area of the new thought movement who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. He is widely considered to be one of the great writers on success. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich (1937), is one of the best-selling books of all time (at the time of Hill's death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold 20 million copies). Hill's works examined the power of personal beliefs, and the role they play in personal success. He became an advisor to President Franklin D. Roosevelt from 1933 to 1936. "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" is one of Hill's hallmark expressions. How achievement actually occurs, and a formula for it that puts success in reach of the average person, were the focal points of Hill's books.
Think and Grow Rich remains the top seller of Napoleon Hill's books – a perennial best-seller after 70 years (Business Week Magazine's Best-Seller List ranked Think and Grow Rich as the sixth best-selling paperback business book 70 years after it was first published). Think and Grow Rich is listed in John C. Maxwell's A Lifetime "Must Read" Books List.
01. Shree Hanuman Chalisa
02. Shree Shani Chalisa
03. Shree Shiv Chalisa
04. Sai Chalisa
05. Sarswati Chalisa
06. Shree Durga Chalisa
07. Shree Rama Chalisa
08. Shree Krishna Chalisa
09. Shree Ganesh Chalisa
10. Shree Bhairav Chalisa
11. Shree Laxmee Chalisa
12. Shree Santoshi Chalisa
13. Shree Gayatri Chalisa
14. Shree Shitala Chalisa
15. Shree Vindheshwari Chalisa
Shree Hanuman Chalisa is a poem written by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known Hindu text apart from the Ramcharitmanas. The word "chālisā" is derived from "chālis" in Hindi, which means 40, as the Hanuman Chalisa has 40 verses.
Alif Laila (Thousand Nights) is based on the stories from The Arabian Nights. The legacy of Arabian Nights told as a daily fantasy series. The 1001 stories in 1001 nights are told in the most exiting, enthralling and romantic way.
But, there are many more stories beyond Aladdin and his magic lamp, Alibaba and 40 thieves, Sinbad and his sailing saga in the wonderful treasure of stories that haven't come to public eye.
The yet to be told stories from the Arabian Nights with great morals, laced with flying carpets, magic lamps and amazing fairies.
In those days Kings used to disguise and go out of their palace in order to see and get to know his subjects. Like that when our Alif Laila king went out, he meets a beggar who beg for money but won’t take the money before being beaten. The king asks him why and asks him to come to his palace and tell the reason.
The Beggar comes and tells that he is born to a rich and lovable family and how he ditches them by gambling all his money. He even steals 4 camel which carried treasure from a wise man who ask his for favor so that he can build a well in a desert.
One day beggar meets a Jin who gives a eye kajal, if he applies in one eye he can see treasures buried underground. The beggar puts the eye kajal in both his eyes and becomes blind. At end he realizes his sin and promises himself that he will be beaten before having his meal.
Then our King journey continues when he sees another young prince beating his horse. The king ask him same thing and here goes our second story starts.
The prince was in love with a princess named Abida but he falls in hands of a beautiful witch who comes in revenge of Abida and her father. The witch marries the prince and kills his mom, dad, sis and tries to kill his bro and put blame in Abida.
Abida proves that they are not guilty and changes the witch to a horse and prince decides to beat the horse for 11 yrs and after that the witch burns and dies off.
Today also the KING has left his palace in search of new story. So, be ready with your magic carpet to experience Journey into Magical World.
The main frame story concerns a Persian king and his new bride. He is shocked to discover that his brother's wife is unfaithful; discovering his own wife's infidelity has been even more flagrant, he has her executed: but in his bitterness and grief decides that all women are the same. The king, Shahryar, begins to marry a succession of virgins only to execute each one the next morning, before she has a chance to dishonour him. Eventually the vizier, whose duty it is to provide them, cannot find any more virgins. Scheherazade, the vizier's daughter, offers herself as the next bride and her father reluctantly agrees. On the night of their marriage, Scheherazade begins to tell the king a tale, but does not end it. The king, curious about how the story ends, is thus forced to postpone her execution in order to hear the conclusion. The next night, as soon as she finishes the tale, she begins (and only begins) a new one, and the king, eager to hear the conclusion, postpones her execution once again. So it goes on for 1,001 nights.
The tales vary widely: they include historical tales, love stories, tragedies, comedies, poems, burlesques and various forms of erotica. Numerous stories depict Jinns, Ghouls, Apes, sorcerers, magicians, and legendary places, which are often intermingled with real people and geography, not always rationally; common protagonists include the historical Abbasid caliph Harun al-Rashid, his Grand Vizier, Jafar al-Barmaki, and his alleged court poet Abu Nuwas, despite the fact that these figures lived some 200 years after the fall of the Sassanid Empire in which the frame tale of Scheherazade is set. Sometimes a character in Scheherazade's tale will begin telling other characters a story of his own, and that story may have another one told within it, resulting in a richly layered narrative texture.
Ram Ganesh Gadkari was one of the writers in new age transformation in Marathi Literature. He wrote poetry under the pen name Govindagraj (गोविंदाग्रज) and humorous articles under the pen name Balakram (बाळकराम). He wrote plays under his legal name.
Till 19 years of his age, he was unable to speak Marathi. Afterwards, he read and studied Marathi, Sanskrit, and English literature extensively. He critically studied particularly the works of Sanskrit playwrights Kalidas and Bhavabhuti; modern Marathi poets of his era Keshavasuta and Shripad Krushna Kolhatkar; Marathi poets of earlier times like Dnyaneshwar and Moropant; and English writers like Shakespeare, Percy Shelley, and Mark Twain.
Ekach Pyala (एकच प्याला)
Prema Sanyas (प्रेमसंन्यास)
Bhava Bandhan (भावबंधन)
You are free to browse all of them directly by authors or you can receive a quote of the day every day at the time you specify. Also you can share any quote by different ways (sharing on facebook,tweet on twitter and sending to your friend by whatsApp,email and SMS). Keep your enthusiasm up. This is only not our initiative... I like to request you to be an integral part of this initiative. Please suggest us new Quotes, help us to increase the reach of this Application. If you have any comment or suggestion please share.
By Reading this... you will find out that you Spice up your speech, essay or prose. Strengthen the specific argument and ideas, Justify the statements and enforce the speech, Identify what is right and what is wrong. Communicate effectively and positively to influence friends, audience and other peoples. Improve your relationships and deal with other positively, Maintain a balance between your heart, mind and soul. Develop positive attitude, control your thoughts and behaviour which can be good for the individual, society and mankind. Learn how to lead happier, more authentic, more enthusiastic and enjoy more wonderful balanced life.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is an 1865 novel written by English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll. It tells of a girl named Alice who falls down a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar, anthropomorphic creatures. The tale plays with logic, giving the story lasting popularity with adults as well as with children. It is considered to be one of the best examples of the literary nonsense genre. Its narrative course and structure, characters and imagery have been enormously influential in both popular culture and literature, especially in the fantasy genre.
Godaan (गोदान) The Gift of a Cow is a Hindi novel by Munshi Premchand.
It was first published in 1936 and is considered one of the greatest Hindustani novels of modern Indian literature. Themed around the socio economic deprivation as well as the exploitation of the village poor, the novel was the last complete novel of Premchand. It was translated into English in 1957 by Jai Ratan and P. Lal translation; a 1968 translation by Gordon C. Roadarmel is now considered "a classic in itself".
Godaan was made into a Hindi film in 1963, starring Rajkumar, Mehmood and Shashikala. In 2004, Godaan was part of the 26-episode TV series, ‘'Tehreer.... Munshi Premchand Ki, based on the writing of Premchand, starring Pankaj Kapur and Surekha Sikri, directed by Gulzar and produced by Doordarshan.
The story revolves around many characters representing the various sections of Indian community. The peasant and rural society is represented by the family of Hori mahato and his family members which includes Dhania, Rupa and Sona(Daughters), Gobar(son), Jhunia( daughter in law). The Story starts from a point where Hori has a deep desire of having a cow as other millions of poor peasants. He purchased on debt of Rs.80 a cow from Bhola, a cowherd. Hori tried to cheat his brothers for 10 rupees. This in turn led to a fight between his wife and his younger brother Heera’s wife. Jealous of Hori, his younger brother Heera poisoned the cow and ran away because of the fear of police action. When the police came enquiring the death of the cow, Hori took a loan and paid the bribe to the police and was able to clear off his younger brother’s name. Jhunia, the daughter of Bhola, was a widow and eloped with Gobar after she got pregnant by him. Because of the fear of the action from villagers Gobar also ran away to the town. Hori and Dhania were unable to throw a girl carrying their son's child from their doorstep and gave her protection and accepting her as their daughter-in-law. The village Panchayat takes action against Hori for sheltering a low caste girl and issued a penalty on Hori. Hori again is compelled to take a loan and pay the penalty. Hori is in huge debt from local money lenders and eventually married off his daughter Rupa for mere 200 rupees to save his ancestral land from being auctioned because of his inability to pay land tax. But his determination to pay those 200 rupees and to have a cow to provide milk to his grand son, leads to Hori's death because of excessive work. When he is about to die, his wife Dhania took out all the money she had (1.25 Rupees) and made Hori pay the priest on behalf of (Godaan) (cow donation). This eventually fulfils the traditional dream of Hori but still his desire to pay back the rupees 200 to his son- in- law and to have a cow to feed the milk to his grandson remain unfulfilled. Hori is shown as a typical poor peasant who is the victim of circumstances and possess all the deficiencies of common man but despite all this, he stands by his honesty, duties and judgement when time requires. He is shown dead partially satisfied and partially unsatisfied.