- the LED color and the size can be chosen
- choose the option for a moving or a static clock
- three different fonts are available
- the alarm app can be called by the ever clock app or widget (custom settings available)
- autostart by plug in to power (by default off)
- shows temperature, if using compatible weather service is activated
Since version 1.4.1 a widget of Ever Clock exists.
Best retro effect with OLED displays.
The users are involved in the decision of the next features to implement by using polls.
Have you ever stuck outside with no light in the night or in a dark place?
This LED flashlight app can help you get rid of the dark by turning your phone into a LED flashlight.
It has not only brightest flashlight features but also beautiful neon color for LED digital clock,
It looks very beautiful and cool when you use it in the night.
*Use your camera flashlight as a torch.
*Support keep flashlight on with screen off.
*Support customer the neon color for your phone's screen.
*Support open camera and flashlight at the same time to make you see clearly even in the dark or narrow space.
*Support custom cool color effects,make your phone screen looks like a led light source too.
*LED digital clock, indicates the time while using your phone as a flashlight.
*LED electric lamp, indicates the led flashlight is on or off.
*Neon Color battery,Indicates how much battery remaining of the phone while using this color flashlight.
How to use?
1.download this app and open it,then this color flashlight will start to work.
2.You can click the torch button to open or close the flashlight.
3.You can switch the neon color by clicking the android logo icon and select the corresponding neon color option.
Enjoy this free app.
You can choose:
- different text colours
- different backgrounds
- 12 or 24 hour time display
- different date representation (d.m.Y, d/m/Y, m/d/Y, Y/m/d or Y-m-d)
- screen lock (screen will not dim or lock until you do so)
- screen brightness
Please send an email if any issues occur.
This app features the legendary clock from the well-known 24 series.
It is not a single clock, it is an alarm clock, and a timer too (3 in 1) :)
The timer function is useful if you have to remember to do something (go to work, ride a bike, etc.).
The alarm function ensures that you'll never oversleep again :)
Now You can finally feel like You are a CTU member. :)
Be part of the story, and try this free app.
-this app is a 24-hour format clock, based on the TV series '24'
-timer function that can wake up Your phone to alert you even if screen is off
-alarm clock function that can help you to wake up in time
-notifications that make it easy to review the alarm and timer settings
-sound can be turned off
-You can set the screen to remain bright (however, this may drain your battery with time)
-tabs can be hidden (to enable a fullscreen 24 Clock, or 24 Timer)
-advertisments can be turned off
-INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission is required for the ads
Have fun with 24 Clock :)
If you use your phone to wake up with alarm clock, this app allows you to use it like a full alarm clock / watch.
This app has a minimalistic design and allows to be configured by the user and be adapted to his needs (clock color, font size, etc.). When the application run, the clock fits to all the screen. The android bars (navigation and system bars) are hidden with a animated process.
The setting allows you to show the next alarm time on the screen. Also a message if Airplane Mode is OFF (to avoid sleep interruptions and electromagnetics fields).
- Selectable font size
- Selectable font color (more dark or bright)
- Airplane mode message (optional)
- Next alarm time on screen (optional)
- Works in landscape and portrait mode
- optimized for low energy consumption (more battery time)
- Safe and reliable (without "strange" permissions)
- For free and free of ads (100% free)
- A really dark color (emits low light)
- Compatible with phones and tablets
- Small package size
- Available in english (100%)
Very simple and intuitive design, 25 different fonts and whole palette of colors. Not overwhelmed with never used preferences - just everything what you need.
This is the Plus version of the popular "LED Studio Clock". It offers more features (see below in the text) and is optimized for Android 3.0 (HC) or higher (ICS, JB, ...). It supports high resolutions smartphones and tablets. The clock has various widgets and lock screen widgets (available from Android 4.2). The Plus version is completely ad-free.
The watches of the original manufacturer GORGY TIMING are often seen in radio and TV studios and broadcast vehicles. My clock should not be a replica of the original clock. The design of digits and the color combinations are different from the original. The Original GORGY TIMING clock are also available in Play Store:
If you like my clock, please rate it. Thank you!
Before you leave a bad rating, please contact me!
For comments or suggestions, I'm always open.
(I understand only German and a little English).
• Contains no Advertising
• No unnecessary permissions
• Suitable for all screen resolutions
• Keep screen on (optional)
• Switchable 12/24 hours format
• Flashing colon (optional)
• Fully customizable colors
• Daydream for Android 4.2+
• Lock Screen Widget (1x1, 2x2, 3x3) for Andrid 4.2+
• Widgets (1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
• Widget transparency adjustable
• Widget can optionally launch an external App
• Adjustable App screen brightness
• Auto hide navigation bar (optional)
• Save/load of 2 user defined colors
• Multi language (UTF-8) support *
• Can load translation from SDcard (optional)
If you want to help me to translate the App into other
languages, please contact us by email. Thank you!
I preferably need a translator for Russian and Turkish.
Already supported languages:
• English [en-US]
• French [fr-FR] (thanks to Gilles)
• German [de-DE]
• Polish [pl-PL] (thanks to Roman)
• Portuguese (Brasil) [pt-BR] (thanks to Ricardo)
• Serbian [sr_RS] (thanks to Luka)
The keep screen on option can be cause
burn-in effects on AMOLED screens!
Use at your own risk!
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Read optional translation file from SD card.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Write sample translation file to SD card.
+ Feature added
- Feature removed
! Error fixed
! Fix crash problem on Android 4.2+
+ Serbian [sr_RS] translation added
! Lock Screen Widget fixed
! App selection list fixed
! Fixed error when loading translation file.
+ Polish [pl-PL] translation added
! Some fixes
+ Lock Screen Widget (1x1, 3x3) for Android 4.2+ added.
+ Loading screen added
+ Click on widget can optionally launch an external app
! Widget size adjusted
! New software menu button
! Some fixes
+ Daydream for Android 4.2+ added.
! Fix some bugs
+ Lock Screen Widget (2x2) for Android 4.2+ added.
! "JSON object exception" error on Android < 4.0 fixed.
! Some internal optimizations
! Fix problem with flashing colon
+ Flasing colon
+ Portuguese (Brasil) [pt-BR] translation
! Some internal improvements
+ First public Release
Wakey will keep your screen awake for you, when you need it the most!
With the AutoWake feature you can choose what apps should automatically keep your phone awake
The premium features are:
●AutoWake: Automatically awake when an app from the list is in the foreground
●CPU Wake: keeps CPU running while the screen is off (WARNING: it will drain battery), useful for downloading big games from the play store and files from the web (otherwise they'll stop);
●Keep device awake when charging
●Allow screen to dim when awake
●Personalize the bulb light color
Preventing your screen from sleeping, useful for a lot of thing, like:
●Using your phone/tablet as digital photoframe
●Showing photos to your friends and family
●Reading an ebook
●Reading the news
●Checking your email
●In car usage
●Following a recipe when you're cooking
●Showing a desk clock
and many more.
Wakey is memory and battery friendly, it will keep the screen awake only when you need it, when you don't need it anymore just tap the bulb, or turn it off from the notification.
You can enable and disable it even quicker from the widget
WARNING!: Wakey might misbehave with task killers
You can join the Beta program here: https://plus.google.com/communities/105024319658768958569
If you experience problems please email me ;)
Permission requirements description:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : for ads
GET_TASKS : for AutoWake to check what app is running in the foreground
INTERNET : for ads
WAKE_LOCK : to keep the screen awake
WRITE_SETTINGS: to save settings
BILLING : for premium feature purchase
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Turn on AutoWake notification after system restart if AutoWake is enabled
Keep your screen on with wakey
Does NOT enhance battery life (or anything else), does NOTHING except a battery stress test.
BUT.... If you want a really want an objective autonomy tester, this app is what you need.
Battery benchmark app for Android. Just select the test type, leave your device alone (maybe several hours), and watch it working!
This application simulates a pseudo-realistic usage of your phone: GPS, WiFi, BlueTooth, CPU, screen, sends and receives data over the network, etc.
No data recorded, except the test results (e.g. no location recorded).
On each iteration you should hear a noise (one for screen on mode, an other when the screen is off), when the test is finished the results are send (anonymously!) to a web server where all the battery benchmarks are collected to allow comparisons (and you can see all the results on the "Result" screen).
The app can also play a specified sound as time signal instead of the voice.
If you have set the number of times to sound as same as the hours, the app can play the time signal sound like a cuckoo clock or a wall clock.
The app also can speak the time when the device screen gets turning on or device is shaken. You can simply press the key that wakes from sleep or shake the device, to know the time without looking at the screen.
You can make alarm settings. The app will speak the specified voice at the specified time by the alarm settings. The alarm voice keeps playing until you stop it. The app has snooze function and fade-in function.
The time signal and the speak time features can be turned on/off by timer schedule.
There is also an enhanced paid version, 'VoiceTimeSignal Pro'.
(1) If the volume has been set, other media player volume will also be changed.
(2) The voice is basically Japanese. If the locale is not Japanese, the voice will be English partially.
(3) When the CPU is busy, the voice/sound might be interrupted.
(4) If the screen lock security of the device is on, the security lock screen will be appeared when the screen was off at the specified alarm time. So back/menu/volumes keys of the device don't work for snooze feature on the security lock screen.
(5) The service of app might be stopped by insufficient resources, or by battery saving setting of the device. In this case, time signals will be delay, or not play the sound.
Below the list of main features / functionality:
The alarm clock of "Timers and Widgets" perfectly integrates with:
• system alarm clock icon
• Google Now
Each alarm can be customized by altering:
• the label
• the color of the bar
• the recurrence
• the ringtone
• the notification type
• the volume
• volume increase
You can set an alarm from a list of previously set alarm clocks.
Also, once set, you may decide to move forward the alarm to the next (recurring) day, via a special button.
When an alarm rings you can set one or more consecutive snooze via the proximity sensor.
Each of countdown can be customized by altering:
• the label
• the color of the bar
• the ringtone
• the notification type
• the volume
• volume increase
You can set a countdown from a list of previously set countdowns.
When a countdown expires you can set one or more consecutive snooze via the proximity sensor.
Each stopwatch can be customized by altering:
• the label
• the color of the bar
You can save lap times by clicking on a running stopwatch.
You can review the time obtained from a stopwatch (and possible lap times ) from a list that maintains the history.
Via the proximity sensor you can:
• enable the "preview mode"
• stop a notification
• set one or more consecutive snooze
• set a countdown
The application is designed to preserve the battery life of your device.
For this reason, you can set the refresh rate of active timers for both the notification bar and the widgets.
Also, when the screen of your device is turned off, any real time update is interrupted: you will still receive notifications without wasting unnecessary resources.
- Phone state: used to stop possible notifications on incaming calls
For any questions, comments , suggestions, error messages or other please do not hesitate to contact us:
If you like this app, send us a feedback on Google Play! :-)
Moreover, if you want to contribute to translate it in your language, click the following link:
Keywords: alarm clock, stopwatch, countdown, timer, kitchen timer, timer pasta, parking timer, proximity sensor.
Can't wake up?
With this alarm clock you sure will get up on time, thanks to up to eight different Wake Up Tasks which won't let you turn the alarm off until you finish them!
Mind or body stimulation? Or maybe having to actually leave the bed? How about practising foreign language while we are at it?
This application features options that you would expect from alarm clock, like setting multiple alarms, daily repeating or snooze, plus many more, letting you set it up to your liking in almost every way possible:
- Smooth Wake Up – dimmed screen, volume rising, fully customizable
- Snooze Music – choose music that will play during your snooze
- Awake Test – ever woke up just to turn alarm off and go back to sleep? If you fail Awake Test few minutes after finishing alarm, alarm will be started again!
- many music sources – ringtones, music files (.mp3), playlists, shoutcasts or build-in extra loud noises
- starting chosen application after alarm’s finish
- auto turning off during phone calls
Wake Up Tasks:
Math – do some math equations
Memory – find pairs for each coloured tile
Order – set tiles in correct order
Repeat – repeat shown click sequence
Barcode – you have to get out of bed to scan the code placed in bathroom, kitchen or just on your table!
Rewrite – carefully rewrite randomly generated text
Shake – shake your phone until you feel awake
Pairs – connect word pairs – has build in Capital-Country collection, but you can easily make your own, for example with words in different languages!
You can configure every Task and test it quietly without running the alarm, to set it just the way you like.
Application is available only in english
Prices in European Union include obligatory 23% VAT
Application was tested on a few devices with different Android versions, but errors still can occur. I am working to fix every bug reported, but I am unable to fix errors mentioned only in comments section – please use build-in Logger to report bugs – your help is really appreciated!
Alarm WILL ring after device reboot! However mind, that it won't work if device is off or if you Force Close this application with any Application Manager or Battery Saver app.
WAKE_LOCK – let’s alarm start when screen is off
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to load alarms’ information on phone’s boot
VIBRATE – for vibrations
INTERNET – for displaying ads
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for displaying ads
READ_PHONE_STATE – to stop alarm during phone calls
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – for writing shoutcasts, Pairs Method and log files
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS – so alarm is able to play on max volume every time
WRITE_SETTINGS – for displaying information about next alarm on lock screen
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - for option to disable Bluetooth during alarm
alarmclock, alarm, clock, wake me up, alarmdroid, alarm clock, snooze music, wake up methods, wake up tasks, I cant wake up, Barcode method, Awake Test
The timeout can be set to any value between 0 and 99m55s with a granularity of 5 seconds. Also, an infinite timeout can be set through the "INF" button, such that the screen never turns off.
AnyScreenTimeout also allows you to define 3 custom timeout presets in order to change the screen timeout very quickly.
AnyScreenTimeout now gives you some extra controls:
- A check box for "Stay on while plugged in"
- A slide bar in order to control the Screen Brightness
AnyScreenTimeout is a very small app, but it can be moved to the SD-card if you wish. Note that the app does not save/restore the timeout or the brightness settings. However, most devices keep them through a reboot. So there is no need for it to be running as a service.
There is also an info line with accurate time, available memory for application, and battery level / battery temperature.
AnyScreenTimeout is user friendly, completely free and has no ads. It does not require any other permissions than the permission to modify the global settings.
Note for HTC Sense users (apparently only Android 2.2 or older): whenever you enter the "Display Settings" in the HTC Settings menu, the current value of the screen timeout will be overwritten with one of the timeout options of its own list. If this happens, just start AnyScreenTimeout again and readjust your desired timeout.
There is also a none free version available called "AnyScreenTimeout Plus". It has the following advantages over the free version:
- A switch for Screen Brightness Auto Mode
- The maximum settable number of minutes is 999 instead of 99.
- All up and down buttons have an auto repeat function
If you like this app and want to support my development, please get the Plus version and enjoy the extra features.
Keywords: screen timeout, screen, display, off, timeout, standby, settings, screen brightness, clock with seconds, available memory, battery level, battery temperature
1. Hard buttons control the application:
- Start / Stop
- Restart / Lap
2. It is possible to export (share) the list of laps to other applications (notepad, Gmail, Gdrive, Dropbox...), hence it is possible to use it in more professional way for the later data analyses.
E.g. you are measuring period in an experiment for your school project; when finished with the measurement, just export the lap list to your Dropbox account and then load in Excel for the further analyses.
You can choose whether to export formated as hh:mm:ss or just in seconds which is sometimes more convenient (i.e. 01:20:34.20 or 73294.2s).
The exported data can be coma or tab separated.
Beside these two extra options it works as any other simple stopwatch with an option of recording the laps.
- Hard buttons control
- Start / Stop
- Restart / Lap
- Export (share) the list of the laps to other applications
- Exported time format hh:mm:ss or just in seconds.
- Coma or tab separated values
- Cumulative time
- List of laps
- Sound on/off
- Screen time out disabled during timing
- Option to remove soft keys from the screen (to avoid accidental interruption of the measurement)
- No ads
- Doesn't require any permissions
- Continue to measure time even when switched off (without using any resources)
You have to construct the thematic timer events sequence only once, and then you use it as long as you wish. Also, you can create groups of timers and chains, share them with your friends, family and colleagues.
This timer is very simple and easy to use, the application size is optimized. Timer is designed by experienced programmer with high qualifications that impacts on its quality.
- Create single timers.
- Create a chains of timers any nesting.
- Ability to specify a name for each chain and a single timer.
- Ability to specify a description for each chain and a single timer.
- Ability to assign to each event of any sound as the sound applications, notifications, alarms, call or recorded with your microphone.
- The possibility of vibration to any event.
- The ability to output its own notification to any event.
- The possibility of up to 99 repetitions of any sequence, or a timer, including nested.
- The possibility of up to 99 repetitions play any sound when activated event.
- The ability to export and import chain and single event, with all the sounds in them, or just their narratives.
- The ability to copy, modify, insert and delete chains and single events.
- Quick access to the operating chains and single events from the status bar.
- Protection from rebooting the device for running chains and events.
- The efficiency of the running sequences and individual events in a locked device, the screen is off or after you exit the application.
- The ability to record chain with a stopwatch.
- Ability to pause and resume working, and chains of single events.
In the nearest future the application will be added the following features:
- Selecting the icon for the notification of the selected event.
- Create a group of timers.
- Widgets to start and stop chain attached to the widget, or a single event.
- Ability to assign a sound instead of a voice message, typed text.
- Examples of use as a template chain of events.
Currently the application supports the following languages: English, Russian.
If you would like me to add your language support, please contact me and I will send you the materials to be translated into any language present in the application.
Please feel free to contact me by e-mail on any errors found as well as to share your ideas on application improvements or in a case of localization requests.
Keywords: timer, sport, exercise, meditation, kitchen, eating, cooking, yoga, contemplation, interval, circular, heart-lifting, cardio, boxing, running, cycling, sprinting, countdown, chain, events.
More from developer
★ We believe in placing the user first
★ We believe in quality over quantity
★ We believe in inspiring innovation and creativity
★ We believe in simplicity and maximizing the user experience
★ We believe in challenging the status-quo and conquering boundaries
Sound Alarm Clock is founded on these stern beliefs to great accord and harmony to deliver a product of excellence and superiority over its competitors. The unique layout and design empowers the user by rendering the ability to swiftly and easily set and view alarms.
The Application features four main title screen tabs that work to divide the different aspects of the application:
★ Set Alarm
★ View & Edit
‘Set Alarm’ is highly cohesive and intuitive, housing a range of innovative features that are arranged in an intelligent and concise format that makes setting any alarm a breeze. Such Features include, and not limited to:
★ Labeled alarms
★ Orientated alarms (AM, PM)
★ Snooze Customization (‘Lap duration’ & ‘Lap limit’)
★ Repeat alarms for days of the week and/or particular dates
★ Set audio files from internal / external memory
★ Auto Snooze (permits alarm to automatically snooze after set playback limit has been reached)
★ Volume customization (‘Max volume’, ‘Starting volume’ ,‘Creep rate’ (increasing volume))
★ Vibration (intensity customization)
★ Test alarm (allows user to experience settings premature in real-time)
★ Multiple Disarm methods (Slide & Touch with many more in future development)
‘View & Edit’ UI is groundbreaking & completely original; it’s a smart and integrated approach to organizing and maximizing the user experience. The unique user interface harbors an array of important data settings that are critical to any alarm; such displayed items are:
★ Alarm Label
★ Time & Orientation
★ Repeat day/s of the week and/or particular date/s
★ Snooze status (enabled or disabled)
★ Snooze lap limit (number of snoozes available)
★ Max Volume and Maturity Rate (enabling or disabling the increasing volume feature)
★ Nominated Disarm Method
★ Alarm status enabled or disabled using smart color coding
‘Default Settings’ is an advocate of innovative freedom allowing the user to set their own customized default settings that will apply to all future alarms without impacting present alarms. This feature renders the inconvenience of repeatedly setting alarms with identical settings a thing of the past. Fortunately, the user has the ability to always revert the default settings back to factory format using the ‘Restore Default Settings’ feature which also has no impact on present alarms; making it a reliable and robust feature.
Last but not least, we have also added the feature of a ‘Help’ tab that houses an array of query’s based on the features and design of the Application. Items that are included range from explanations of important settings such as ‘volume maturity rate’ and ‘snooze limit cap’, also addressing the unique View & Edit interface by featuring an annotated index. The idea behind the ‘Help’ tab is to provide comprehensive support, thus maximizing the user experience.
Conclusively, Sound Alarm Clock is unique due to its implementation of innovative design and features that make it a reliable and robust alarm that not only empowers the user but also compliments the user’s preferences due to its array of supportive settings and intuitive user interface.
We are more than pleased to hear back from customers and are always working towards improving and refining the Apps features and design to better cater to the Users needs and preferences. Users can anticipate regular updates that will add additional content and features to the App.
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
- Please rate & Send constructive feedback to SoundAlarmClock@gmail.com
Warmest Regards, Harnetts
KEYWORDS: alarm clock time watch alarm clock timer organize alarm-clock alarm+clock alarms clocks Sound alarm