myProfit is designed to be easy to use and put pricing calculations you need at your finger tips.
-Price Margins / Gross Profit / Markups / Sell Price
-Tips and splitting checks
This app is extremely useful for any Sales Professional, Purchase Manager/Agent or business owner that find themselves constantly having to crunch numbers to determine what to sell an item for or how much an item will cost when working with list prices and discounts. Also with material costs always going up, the Increase Calculator is a HUGE time saver.
If you are out shopping and see an item for sale you can quickly figure out what the sale price would be and how much you would save simply and easily with the Discount Calculator.
And as we all know when we are out to eat and need to split the bill it can get complicated. The Tip Calculator is designed to be very easy and quick to use. No need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.
** Handy Features:
-Can be installed on your SD Card
-Previously entered and computed values are saved between sessions.
-Pop up Menu has a quick function to clear entries for each calculator.
**We are continually looking for ways to improve our app's. If there is anything you think could be improved please contact us directly by email at contact.KEMsoft@gmail.com Thank you
**We can't respond to comments left in the market.
markup, mark up, markup calculator, mark up calculator, profit calculator, profit, gross profit, business calculator, percent, percentage, increase, decrease, discount, tip calculator, tipping calculator
You can easily calculate your Sales Tax of your Income and get aware with your Amount after deduction of tax.
Below are the important features:
- Calculate the Sales Tax
- Add if you got any Discount Or Additional Discount
- Manage Favorites of Your Results
- E-mail your Results
You will see more features on next version.
Things you can use it for:
- Garage sales - Home business sales - Discount pricing check
How to use it:
- Enter the desired value of the item being sold in the white boxes in front of the "COST" label.
- Enter the percentage value intended to be made off the item in the white box in front of the "PROFIT" label OR press any of the preset percentage buttons to set the desired profit percentage value.
- Total price at which the item has to be sold will automatically show up in the white box in front of the "PRICE" label.
- The margin of profit made from the item will also show up in a terms of fixed amount under the "PROFIT" label.
- Credit card acceptance capability.
- Simplified in app calculator capability.
Feel free to contact us if you need any support by visiting www.flaretronics.com or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Sales%" does just that, simply enter the price and discount, to find out how much savings you will go and how much to spend.
You can also calculate the compound discount (eg 30% + 20%), simply by pressing the "+" button and selecting the percentage in the list that appears.
The application is designed to be used exclusively on smartphones.
Cost Manager (Budget Manager) will actually help you save the money by giving you deep and throw expense analysis. And what is most important, CM is super easy to use!
Cost Manager manages personal expenses, keeps track of costs, works as a bill reminder, a checkbook register and a budget manager! Extremely easy to use and in the same time most flexible personal budget manager in a market.
• very simple to setup and use
• enter a cost in 3 clicks
• unlimited number of categories and subcategories
• clean and good looking design
• detailed reports for overview of costs with in depth cost analysis
• multiple themes to fit your phone style
• convenient tools such calculator
• export to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
• backup and restore supported
• saves your money by making you aware where it goes
Examples of usage:
1. Manage home budget by tracking all costs broken in appropriate categories
2. Compare costs for two cars you are using and be aware which one is more affordable. You can see if maintenance costs you more than gasoline for example.
3. Manage groups of expenses so you can see what food are you eating and on what food are you spending the most for example. Are you spend too much money on a fast food :)?
4. Track your utility bills so you can see what bills are paid and what not and see how big they are compared to previous period.
5. App is flexible so you can come up with scenarios customized for your needs
“Cost Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – Android Apps Review 2011
“Cost Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring home expenses, taking control of your spending and budget calculator” – Mobile Connection May 2012
“Monitoring your costs has become an essential task in a crisis time ... which is why apps like Cost Manager are becoming so important.” MobilniSvet 2010
What is new in this release:
- support for accounts
Plans for next releases:
- password protection
- expenses from multiple phones to be merged (eg. husband and wife)
- currency converter
- tip calculator
- sales and tax calculator
- credit card calculator
- recurring costs automatic entry
We encourage you to manage you own cost types so you have types how you like it.
NOTE: Your personal information like Contacts are not accessed at all. All data is saved on your phone so nobody but you can access your account.
Spanish: Gerente de Costos.
French: Gestionnaire des coûts.
Hungarian: Költség manager.
More from developer
This FREE app contains NO ADS!
This mileage tracker will record and calculate the miles driven, gallons purchased, date of purchase, miles per gallon, and price per gallon for each and every time you go to the gas pump.
Added features include the ability to view statistics such as:
- Best Mileage
- Worst Mileage
- Average Mileage
- Longest distance on one tank of gas
- Shortest distance before fill-up
- Average distance between fill-up
- Highest fuel price paid
- Lowest fuel price paid
- Average fuel price paid
- Most recent fuel price
- Total fuel cost
Along with tracking these figures, MileTrack will also keep track of when regular maintenance is due on your vehicle. The maintenance milestones that MileTrack currently monitors are:
- Miles to next Oil Change
- Miles to check Air Filter
- Miles to check or replace Battery
- Miles to replace Brakes
- Miles to replace Tires
All maintenance distances can now be set to your liking! For example, you can have the app notify you that an oil change is needed every 3000, 5000, or any mileage you would like to set! This feature is available for every type of maintenance that MileTrack tracks.
Administrative features are fully built into this application in the case that a mistake is made entering information into MileTrack or if a new car is purchased!
These administrative features include the ability to update or delete the miles driven, gallons purchased, date purchased, and price paid of any entry into MileTrack.
MileTrack is a great application to make sure your vehicle is running properly and track the efficiency at which your vehicle is running. The tracking used in MileTrack is also extremely convenient for business purchases in recording the miles driven and cost of fuel for a business or personal trip.
If you have any suggestions or comments please direct them to email@example.com! Thanks!
Keywords: Mileage Tracker, Expense Tracker, Fuel Logs, Car Manager, Free Mileage Log, Vehicle Tracker, Fuel Cost Tracker, Fill-Up Log, Maintenance Tracker, Business Expenses.
You will never have to guess what you should tip while out on the town again!
Features in this application include the ability to split the check between a group of people, change the percentage of tip to give, and round the total up or down to the nearest dollar.