* All in one - With one app and one tap, you have access to free and premium content from news, magazines, blogs and more.
* Enjoy Read Now - Start reading right away with a home screen that quickly learns what you’re into and highlights that adapt to your interests over time.
* Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
* Go Offline - Access any news edition, topic or magazine offline without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
✓ Android tips, tricks & secrets
✓ Android apps & games
✓ Software updates & firmware upgrades
✓ Android widgets & tools
✓ Android manuals & guides
✓ Android themes, wallpapers & accessories
What are the best Android apps for my Galaxy S4? Where can I find help or easy how to guides for my Nexus 10 tablet? What are the latest Android updates & upgrades for my Nexus 5? Drippler has all the answers!
✓ "Turn Your Phone Into the Best Damn Phone It Can Be" - Gizmodo
✓ "A must-have for Android owners" - TheNextWeb
✓ "Drippler offers news on Android updates and useful apps" - The New York Times
✓ "Try Drippler. It’s like a Flipboard edition for your mobile device" - GigaOm
✓ “A useful way to stay current on the rapidly changing mobile landscape" - TechCrunch
✓ Recommended by Samsung, Amazon, Verizon and AT&T
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to Drippler I found many cool accessories, Android app sales and the best system updates for my Galaxy S4!"
✓ "Drippler is where I read about Android kitkat first, and in general a great app discover source".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! Drippler is like an Android assistant or a user guide built specifically for my tablet, with the best tips, updates and daily apps in the Android market".
★ Drippler supports Android version 2.3 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus
✓ Access to external storage - to enable moving the app to SD card
✓ Prevent phone from sleeping - only when getting new drips and will only prevent sleeping for a few seconds
✓ Accounts - for Google+ sign in
★ We LOVE connecting with our users, please reach out!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/drippler
Google+ Community - http://goo.gl/Inr269
Google+ - http://goo.gl/0Qvkay
Twitter - http://twitter.com/drippler
Keywords: Dripler, Driplr, Dripplr
You can expect excellent up to date coverage on the following topics:
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Android news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android wallpapers
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets
✓ Android tools
✓ Android manuals and guides
✓ Android how tos
✓ Firmware updates
We cover all the latest and most popular Android phones & tablets including some of these popular devices:
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Samsung Galaxy S5
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* HTC One
* HTC One (M8)
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 7
* Nexus 10
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Sony Xperia Z2
* LG G2
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Ein Widget informiert dich auf deinem Homescreen stets über die neuesten Infos.
Ein Fingertipp genügt, um dir den Artikel durchzulesen!
- Alles über Samsung lesen, kommentieren & teilen / weiterleiten
- YouTube-Videos von uns ansehen
- Benachrichtigungen über Artikel und Deals (konfigurierbar)
- Preisalarm: Optionale Benachrichtigung über gefallene Preise
- Blog durchsuchen
- In den Kategorien stöbern, Kategorien ausblenden
- Auch für Tablets angepasstes Design
... und mehr! Es werden stetig neue Funktionen hinzugefügt.
the latest news and tips on the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S3!
In that case, look no further than "Galaxy S3 News & Rumors". Dive into this FREE app and get:
- latest Galaxy SIII news & rumors,
- updated video tips,
- what other people are saying - daily,
- and more...
Don't miss this chance and grab your FREE "Galaxy S3 News and Tips" app today!
★ The latest from the blog. That means news, reviews, editorials - everything you can get from AndroidCentral.com, we've go it it here as well.
★ Widgets for the home screen and lock screen.
★ Comment on stories. We know you have an opinion. We know you like to point out typos. Now you can do it easily from our app.
★ Tip us to news stories. Get a spy shot of an unreleased phone? Have a story you think we need to see? Send it straight to us from the app.
★ Full access to the Android Central Forums. This is *the* best place to get fast and friendly help with your Android smartphone, or to discuss the latest news and rumors.
★ Videos: Watch every video we've ever uploaded to YouTube. In fact, watch them twice.
★ Podcasts: Listen to every episode of the Android Central Podcast right in our app!
★ Wallpapers: You've got full access to our user-submitted wallpaper gallery. Download your favorite directly to your phone!
★ Shop for accessories: We've teamed up with ShopAndroid.com to make it easier than ever to pick up the latest charger, cable, dock, headset - whatever you need to make the most of your smartphone.
★ Mobile Nations Passport: You can sign in with your Mobile Nations Passport account to leave comments or to post in the forums. And we're working hard on making this even easier in future versions. Hang tight!
WHAT'S (STILL) IN THE WORKS
★ Improved tablet design.
APP PERMISSIONS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
Here's why this app asks permission for certain things, in plain English:
★ Modify of delete the contents of your USB storage: This is for storing the images and little thumbnails in the app, so that it doesn't have to download them each and every time. That'd be bad.
★ Full network access: Everything we do comes from the Internet. Therefore, this app needs access to the Internet.
★ Set wallpaper: Used by, interestingly enough, our wallpaper gallery. Want to download and use a wallpaper from our gallery? You have to have this permission.
★ Test access to protected storage: It's possible for USB storage (see the first bullet point here) to be protected. This tests for that and declares that it's testing for that.
★ Access Network State (added July 2013): We've added Quantcast and Flurry analytics. We've used Quantcast on the traditional web side of things forever (http://www.quantcast.com/androidcentral.com) as sort of a transparent look at traffic. Flurry gives us an anonymous look at how and where our app is being used, and it'll help us make the app better. More than 300,000 apps use Flurry analytics. You can find out more at http://www.flurry.com/flurry-analytics.html.
Did you really read this far? Good for you. You rock. Thanks for downloading this app. And stay tuned for the next version, which will be even better than this one. Namaste.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Appy Geek delivers breaking tech news including mobile, gadgets, wearables, video games, product info, science, art, and tech culture.
• Visual: Get the latest breaking headlines from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
• Smart: Appy Geek learns as you read, personalizing your news experience automatically.
• In the know: My News Digest is your daily news briefing built around YOU.
• Complete: We bring you complete articles with full text, photos and videos from trusted sources.
• Yours: Choose from over 1 million topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
• Customizable: Add custom RSS newsfeeds from your favorite websites.
Featuring all the best technology & tech culture publications on the planet, including TechCrunch, CNET, Engadget, The Verge, Vice and many more.
Appy Geek is available in 13 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Russia, LatAm, China, Mexico, Canada, India and International.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
PERSONALIZE > EXPLORE > GET ALERTED > SHARE > RESEARCH > REACT
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Tech News - Get Appy Geek now!
Twitter - @Appy_Geek
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/AppyGeek
YouTube - youtube.com/MyNewsRepublic
Enhanced for Android Wear
Companion app for Samsung Gear
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
In a nutshell, "Galaxy SII Guide & Tips" gives you:
- latest Galaxy S 2 news,
- cool accessories ideas,
- updated useful tips & tricks,
- Galaxy S II comparation battle VS. other smartphones
- and much more...
Grab your FREE copy of "Galaxy SII Guide & Tips" today!
This award-winning resource is available anywhere with the CNET App for iPhone and iPad, 100% free and always here to provide information, tools, and advice to help you decide what to buy and how to get the most out of your tech.
+ Read the latest news and unbiased reviews
+ Find products to enhance and enrich your life
+ Watch videos that demystify technology
+ Post opinions about the tech and electronics you live with every day
+ Fully optimized for Android phones & tablets
-- You can now switch to our UK edition or get CNET en Español
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* How do I delete newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.