THIS IS A PAID WIDGET THEME FORAmber Weather .FREE TO DOWNLOAD BUT NEEDS PAYMENT WHEN APPLY!
We make it Free to download since Themes need PAY in app not on Play Store.
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.8 or above to use this widget.
The design was influenced by Samsung Galaxy and LG Optimus weather widget.
This widget skin design draws obvious inspiration from the KWeather widget known as realistic weather view widget and used as symbol of the Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Note and LG Optimus Smart Phone.
* All in one - With one app and one tap, you have access to free and premium content from news, magazines, blogs and more.
* Enjoy Read Now - Start reading right away with a home screen that quickly learns what you’re into and highlights that adapt to your interests over time.
* Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
* Go Offline - Access any news edition, topic or magazine offline without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
✓ Android tips, tricks & secrets
✓ Android apps & games
✓ Software updates & firmware upgrades
✓ Android widgets & tools
✓ Android manuals & guides
✓ Android themes, wallpapers & accessories
What are the best Android apps for my Galaxy S4? Where can I find help or easy how to guides for my Nexus 10 tablet? What are the latest Android updates & upgrades for my Nexus 5? Drippler has all the answers!
✓ "Turn Your Phone Into the Best Damn Phone It Can Be" - Gizmodo
✓ "A must-have for Android owners" - TheNextWeb
✓ "Drippler offers news on Android updates and useful apps" - The New York Times
✓ "Try Drippler. It’s like a Flipboard edition for your mobile device" - GigaOm
✓ “A useful way to stay current on the rapidly changing mobile landscape" - TechCrunch
✓ Recommended by Samsung, Amazon, Verizon and AT&T
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to Drippler I found many cool accessories, Android app sales and the best system updates for my Galaxy S4!"
✓ "Drippler is where I read about Android kitkat first, and in general a great app discover source".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! Drippler is like an Android assistant or a user guide built specifically for my tablet, with the best tips, updates and daily apps in the Android market".
★ Drippler supports Android version 2.3 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus
✓ Access to external storage - to enable moving the app to SD card
✓ Prevent phone from sleeping - only when getting new drips and will only prevent sleeping for a few seconds
✓ Accounts - for Google+ sign in
★ We LOVE connecting with our users, please reach out!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/drippler
Google+ Community - http://goo.gl/Inr269
Google+ - http://goo.gl/0Qvkay
Twitter - http://twitter.com/drippler
Keywords: Dripler, Driplr, Dripplr
You can expect excellent up to date coverage on the following topics:
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Android news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android wallpapers
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets
✓ Android tools
✓ Android manuals and guides
✓ Android how tos
✓ Firmware updates
We cover all the latest and most popular Android phones & tablets including some of these popular devices:
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Samsung Galaxy S5
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* HTC One
* HTC One (M8)
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 7
* Nexus 10
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Sony Xperia Z2
* LG G2
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
Ein Widget informiert dich auf deinem Homescreen stets über die neuesten Infos.
Ein Fingertipp genügt, um dir den Artikel durchzulesen!
- Alles über Samsung lesen, kommentieren & teilen / weiterleiten
- YouTube-Videos von uns ansehen
- Benachrichtigungen über Artikel und Deals (konfigurierbar)
- Preisalarm: Optionale Benachrichtigung über gefallene Preise
- Blog durchsuchen
- In den Kategorien stöbern, Kategorien ausblenden
- Auch für Tablets angepasstes Design
... und mehr! Es werden stetig neue Funktionen hinzugefügt.
For over 80 years, Samsung has been a leader in the discovery, research and development of Consumer Electronics and Mobile Phones. Guided by strong values, high ethical standards and "meaningful innovation” - a philosophy at the core of everything we do – we create breakthrough technology products that are personalized, relevant and will genuinely enhance your daily life. Simply put, we want you to have a "wow" experience, each and every time you pick up a Samsung Mobile device – such as the GALAXY Note 10.1, the GALAXY S4, the GALAXY Note 3 gear gear 2 gear S fit and more.
Our Content Policy: Speak Your Mind, But Remember... This is a place to talk about Samsung Mobile and all things mobile. We're happy to hear from you, but please remember that opinions shared here are solely representative of the person who posted them. We love passionate conversations, but let's keep it clean and fun. We reserve the right to remove content we deem abusive, offensive, or off-topic and will block users from this page if repeated inappropriate behavior is observed. We also reserve the right to collate, curate, edit, re-post and otherwise use any comments posted by users to the Samsung Mobile timeline regarding Samsung Mobile and any of its products on the Samsung Mobile page.
GALAXY Note 4 - Blending an evolved S Pen with a superior viewing experience, the Galaxy Note 4 provides users with the most unique and powerful mobile experience on the market.
Gear S - Delivering an up-to-date smart wearable experience with 3G connectivity and wearable optimized features to meet the evolving needs of consumers.
Gear VR - Enabling users to fully immerse themselves in a cinematic virtual reality environment.
GALAXY Note 4, GALAXY Note Edge, Gear S, Gear VR, Gear Circle, GALAXY S5, GALAXY Tab S
If you need assistance with your Samsung Mobile products:
www samsung com/support
The official app for the No. 1 community that writes about Android™ — AndroidCentral.com! This is your home to the latest news, reviews, opinions, editorial, podcasts — everything you need from the most trusted source for all things Android. Here's the deal:
★ The latest from the blog. That means news, reviews, editorials - everything you can get from AndroidCentral.com, we've go it it here as well.
★ Widgets for the home screen and lock screen.
★ Comment on stories. We know you have an opinion. We know you like to point out typos. Now you can do it easily from our app.
★ Tip us to news stories. Get a spy shot of an unreleased phone? Have a story you think we need to see? Send it straight to us from the app.
★ Full access to the Android Central Forums. This is *the* best place to get fast and friendly help with your Android smartphone, or to discuss the latest news and rumors.
★ Videos: Watch every video we've ever uploaded to YouTube. In fact, watch them twice.
★ Podcasts: Listen to every episode of the Android Central Podcast right in our app!
★ Wallpapers: You've got full access to our user-submitted wallpaper gallery. Download your favorite directly to your phone!
★ Shop for accessories: We've teamed up with ShopAndroid.com to make it easier than ever to pick up the latest charger, cable, dock, headset - whatever you need to make the most of your smartphone.
★ Mobile Nations Passport: You can sign in with your Mobile Nations Passport account to leave comments or to post in the forums. And we're working hard on making this even easier in future versions. Hang tight!
WHAT'S (STILL) IN THE WORKS
★ Improved tablet design.
APP PERMISSIONS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
Here's why this app asks permission for certain things, in plain English:
★ Modify of delete the contents of your USB storage: This is for storing the images and little thumbnails in the app, so that it doesn't have to download them each and every time. That'd be bad.
★ Full network access: Everything we do comes from the Internet. Therefore, this app needs access to the Internet.
★ Set wallpaper: Used by, interestingly enough, our wallpaper gallery. Want to download and use a wallpaper from our gallery? You have to have this permission.
★ Test access to protected storage: It's possible for USB storage (see the first bullet point here) to be protected. This tests for that and declares that it's testing for that.
★ Access Network State (added July 2013): We've added Quantcast and Flurry analytics. We've used Quantcast on the traditional web side of things forever (http://www.quantcast.com/androidcentral.com) as sort of a transparent look at traffic. Flurry gives us an anonymous look at how and where our app is being used, and it'll help us make the app better. More than 300,000 apps use Flurry analytics. You can find out more at http://www.flurry.com/flurry-analytics.html.
Did you really read this far? Good for you. You rock. Thanks for downloading this app. And stay tuned for the next version, which will be even better than this one. Namaste.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Are you a GALAXY Note User?
If you want to use the GALAXY Note more effectively, download the FREE “GALAXY Note S Pen User Guide for GALAXY Note Users”
This application aims to provide helpful instructions for a variety of S pen input functions and features.
Learn how to utilize the S Pen and Note for a number of tasks and enhance your smart life by viewing the 6 use-case videos.
All videos are linked to YouTube.
An internet connection is required to view content.
All videos are also available on the YouTube site (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3D6F3B69441CDD73&feature=g-user-a).
Each video is linked to YouTube.
- S Pen Gestures
: S Pen input function instruction
- S Memo
: Tips on how to utilize S Memo with S Pen
- Instant capture of any screen & annotation
: How to capture, annotate and share any captured screen image
- Free-form scrap
: How to crop images in any shape or form freely
- Photo & Video editing
: How to edit photos & videos using S Pen
- Rich communication tools
: How to fully express yourself utilizing many rich communication tools that GALAXY Note
Samsung, and its directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warrant the following list.
- The service will be secure or available at any particular time or location.
- Any defects or errors will be corrected.
- Any content or software available at or through the service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The results of using the service will meet your requirements.
- Your use of the application, service, content and add-to link is solely at your own risk.
- Some regions / countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
the latest news and tips on the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S3!
In that case, look no further than "Galaxy S3 News & Rumors". Dive into this FREE app and get:
- latest Galaxy SIII news & rumors,
- updated video tips,
- what other people are saying - daily,
- and more...
Don't miss this chance and grab your FREE "Galaxy S3 News and Tips" app today!
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
View information about SAMSUNG MOBILE UNPACKED, Samsung mobile's new product launch event series. With this application, you can get access to the latest information on SAMSUNG MOBILE UNPACKED events at anytime and learn about new product launches before anyone else.
Find information about all previous SAMSUNG MOBILE UNPACKED episodes here.
Find the event schedule (date, time, and place) for upcoming SAMSUNG MOBILE UNPACKED event.
Find event location and transportation information for upcoming SAMSUNG MOBILE UNPACKED event.
Sneak peak at newly launching Samsung mobile product.
Even if you can’t attend the event in person, you can watch it ‘live’ anywhere you are with this application.
Find official press releases on new product unveiled at UNPACKED event.
Access more detailed information about just launched new Samsung mobile product.
* UNPACKED Live will be available during the event, and you will be able to replay it afterwards.
Press Release and New Product will only be available after the event.
Samsung, and its directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warrant the following list. The service will be secure or available at any particular time or location.
Any defects or errors will be corrected. Any content or software available at or through the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. The results of using the service will meet your requirements. Your use of the application, service, content and add-to link is solely at your own risk. Some regions / countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
[Search Key Word]
samsung, mobile, unpacked, unpack, SAMSUNG, MOBILE, UNPACKED, Samsung, Galaxy, Unpacked, Mobile
Choose and read the most famous Android News blogs and sites with your mobile in the fastest way possible.
If you want to stay up to date with what happens in the Android World, newest games and app, updates and reviews, latest stories and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!
Android News is a RSS Feed Reader but unlike other news reader apps, it will bring you directly to the news without wasting any time messing around with the user interface or news loading. The user interface is simple and immediate and its focus is on the news. Android News is the best app for the daily reader.
You can disable the feeds that you are not interested in to have only the news from your favorite websites.
Android News will show you the content of these public rss feeds:
* Android Central
* Android Police
* Android Authority
* Android And Me
* Android Guys
* Land of Droid
* The Android Arcade
* Droid Gamers
* Android Apps
* Android Headlines
* Android Reddit /r/android
* The Verge Android
* Android In Canada
* AndroidOS India
* XDA Developers
If you want another site to be included in the list, please send us an email.
We also appreciate critics and suggestions!
* Very fast and lightweight newsreader app
* User interface is immediate and simple to use
* Optimized for low bandwidth usage and high download speed
* Choose only the websites you want and change their order
* All the updates on Android OS: news, upgrades, top devices like Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 or Galaxy Nexus and tablets like Nexus 7, reviews for the best apps and games and much more!
* Share the news with friends through mail, social networks, Facebook, Whatsapp or any other app you have installed.
* The best for the daily reader
Icon contributed by JF Tolaguera
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the blogs and sites cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available rss feeds and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
In a nutshell, "Galaxy SII Guide & Tips" gives you:
- latest Galaxy S 2 news,
- cool accessories ideas,
- updated useful tips & tricks,
- Galaxy S II comparation battle VS. other smartphones
- and much more...
Grab your FREE copy of "Galaxy SII Guide & Tips" today!