* All in one - With one app and one tap, you have access to free and premium content from news, magazines, blogs and more.
* Enjoy Read Now - Start reading right away with a home screen that quickly learns what you’re into and highlights that adapt to your interests over time.
* Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
* Go Offline - Access any news edition, topic or magazine offline without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
✓ Android tips, tricks & secrets
✓ Android apps & games
✓ Software updates & firmware upgrades
✓ Android widgets & tools
✓ Android manuals & guides
✓ Android themes, wallpapers & accessories
What are the best Android apps for my Galaxy S4? Where can I find help or easy how to guides for my Nexus 10 tablet? What are the latest Android updates & upgrades for my Nexus 5? Drippler has all the answers!
✓ "Turn Your Phone Into the Best Damn Phone It Can Be" - Gizmodo
✓ "A must-have for Android owners" - TheNextWeb
✓ "Drippler offers news on Android updates and useful apps" - The New York Times
✓ "Try Drippler. It’s like a Flipboard edition for your mobile device" - GigaOm
✓ “A useful way to stay current on the rapidly changing mobile landscape" - TechCrunch
✓ Recommended by Samsung, Amazon, Verizon and AT&T
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to Drippler I found many cool accessories, Android app sales and the best system updates for my Galaxy S4!"
✓ "Drippler is where I read about Android kitkat first, and in general a great app discover source".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! Drippler is like an Android assistant or a user guide built specifically for my tablet, with the best tips, updates and daily apps in the Android market".
★ Drippler supports Android version 2.3 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One M9, HTC One M8, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG G3, LG G2, LG Optimus
✓ Access to external storage - to enable moving the app to SD card
✓ Prevent phone from sleeping - only when getting new drips and will only prevent sleeping for a few seconds
✓ Accounts - for Google+ sign in
★ We LOVE connecting with our users, please reach out!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/drippler
Google+ Community - http://goo.gl/Inr269
Google+ - http://goo.gl/0Qvkay
Twitter - http://twitter.com/drippler
Keywords: Dripler, Driplr, Dripplr
You can expect excellent up to date coverage on the following topics:
✓ Software updates
✓ New Android apps & games
✓ Android news
✓ Android tips & tricks
✓ Android accessories
✓ Android wallpapers
✓ Android themes
✓ Android widgets
✓ Android tools
✓ Android manuals and guides
✓ Android how tos
✓ Firmware updates
We cover all the latest and most popular Android phones & tablets including some of these popular devices:
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Samsung Galaxy S5
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* HTC One
* HTC One (M8)
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 7
* Nexus 10
* Sony Xperia Z1
* Sony Xperia Z2
* LG G2
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
يجب الإشارة إلى أن موقع “اندرويد عربي” لا يتبع لشركة جوجل Google المالكة والمطورة لنظام اندرويد Android، والموقع مُستقل تم إنشاءه لمساعدة المستخدمين العرب في جميع الأمور المتعلقة بنظام اندرويد مفتوح المصدر.
- عرض أحدث الأخبار والمحتوى مع إمكانية تبديل طريقة العرض.
- إمكانية القراءة بدون وجود اتصال إنترنت والتحكم بترتيب عرض المحتوى كالحذف والتبديل بين المقروءة والغير مقروءة ومدة الحفظ.
- الوصول الى أقسام التطبيق بسهولة عبر القائمة الجانبية المنزلقة.
- عرض محتوى المقالات والأخبار بشكل بسيط وسهل والتحكم بحجم الخط مع إمكانية إضافتها إلى المفضلة للقراءة لاحقًا أو مشاركتها في الشبكات الإجتماعية أو تطبيقات اُخرى.
- إمكانية البحث ضمن كحتوى التطبيق.
- الحصول على التنبيهات عند وجود مقالات وأخبار جديدة وتخصيص النغمة والإهتزاز وضوء التنبيهات.
- إعدادات مميزة توفر خيارات عديدة للتحكم بالتطبيق بحسب الرغبة مثل اختيار اللغة، مدة المزامنة والتحديثات، التخزين، الإشعارات والتنبيهات.
- إمكانية إضافة تطبيق مُصغر "ويدجت" على الشاشات الرئيسية.
- متوافق مع الهواتف الذكية والأجهزة اللوحية.
- تصميم بسيط وفق اللغة البصرية الجديدة "ماتيريال ديزاين" وسهل الاستخدام.
في حال وجود ملاحظات أو مشاكل نتمنى منكم مراسلتنا مباشرةً؛ لكي نقوم بتحسين التطبيق وفق إقتراحاتكم التي نضعها ضمن أهم أولوياتنا، كما نتمنى منكم تقييم التطبيق وفق تجربتكم و رأيكم الشخصي ونأمل بأن تكون إيجابية.
Ein Widget informiert dich auf deinem Homescreen stets über die neuesten Infos.
Ein Fingertipp genügt, um dir den Artikel durchzulesen!
- Alles über Samsung lesen, kommentieren & teilen / weiterleiten
- YouTube-Videos von uns ansehen
- Benachrichtigungen über Artikel und Deals (konfigurierbar)
- Preisalarm: Optionale Benachrichtigung über gefallene Preise
- Blog durchsuchen
- In den Kategorien stöbern, Kategorien ausblenden
- Auch für Tablets angepasstes Design
... und mehr! Es werden stetig neue Funktionen hinzugefügt.
★ The latest from the blog. That means news, reviews, editorials - everything you can get from AndroidCentral.com, we've go it it here as well.
★ Widgets for the home screen and lock screen.
★ Comment on stories. We know you have an opinion. We know you like to point out typos. Now you can do it easily from our app.
★ Tip us to news stories. Get a spy shot of an unreleased phone? Have a story you think we need to see? Send it straight to us from the app.
★ Full access to the Android Central Forums. This is *the* best place to get fast and friendly help with your Android smartphone, or to discuss the latest news and rumors.
★ Videos: Watch every video we've ever uploaded to YouTube. In fact, watch them twice.
★ Podcasts: Listen to every episode of the Android Central Podcast right in our app!
★ Wallpapers: You've got full access to our user-submitted wallpaper gallery. Download your favorite directly to your phone!
★ Shop for accessories: We've teamed up with ShopAndroid.com to make it easier than ever to pick up the latest charger, cable, dock, headset - whatever you need to make the most of your smartphone.
★ Mobile Nations Passport: You can sign in with your Mobile Nations Passport account to leave comments or to post in the forums. And we're working hard on making this even easier in future versions. Hang tight!
WHAT'S (STILL) IN THE WORKS
★ Improved tablet design.
APP PERMISSIONS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
Here's why this app asks permission for certain things, in plain English:
★ Modify of delete the contents of your USB storage: This is for storing the images and little thumbnails in the app, so that it doesn't have to download them each and every time. That'd be bad.
★ Full network access: Everything we do comes from the Internet. Therefore, this app needs access to the Internet.
★ Set wallpaper: Used by, interestingly enough, our wallpaper gallery. Want to download and use a wallpaper from our gallery? You have to have this permission.
★ Test access to protected storage: It's possible for USB storage (see the first bullet point here) to be protected. This tests for that and declares that it's testing for that.
★ Access Network State (added July 2013): We've added Quantcast and Flurry analytics. We've used Quantcast on the traditional web side of things forever (http://www.quantcast.com/androidcentral.com) as sort of a transparent look at traffic. Flurry gives us an anonymous look at how and where our app is being used, and it'll help us make the app better. More than 300,000 apps use Flurry analytics. You can find out more at http://www.flurry.com/flurry-analytics.html.
Did you really read this far? Good for you. You rock. Thanks for downloading this app. And stay tuned for the next version, which will be even better than this one. Namaste.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
the latest news and tips on the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S3!
In that case, look no further than "Galaxy S3 News & Rumors". Dive into this FREE app and get:
- latest Galaxy SIII news & rumors,
- updated video tips,
- what other people are saying - daily,
- and more...
Don't miss this chance and grab your FREE "Galaxy S3 News and Tips" app today!
Discover what's around you and read more of what you love from one elegantly arranged, constantly updated place on your Home screen.
Stay in the know with the content you care about—social media updates, calendar events and news, including your own custom topics, in BlinkFeed. Offline Reading mode lets you save articles to read later when you're on a plane, travelling abroad or just on-the-go.
You'll also get recommendations for nearby restaurants, cafés and bars from BlinkFeed or on your lock screen around meal times, and ideas for fun places to visit appear when you're close by.
A one-of-a-kind appearance gives your phone a personal touch. With HTC Themes, your phone's style is as infinite as your imagination.
You can create your own theme from scratch. Start by selecting a favorite photo or by taking a new picture for the wallpaper and the Themes app automatically creates a coordinating color palette. Choose a style to change icons, sounds and fonts all at once, or mix and match theme elements individually. It's never been this easy to apply wallpapers across your phone.
In addition, high quality designs are published in the app's catalog. Follow your favorite theme designers to receive instant updates when they post new material. While you browse, be sure to bookmark, comment on and rate themes you really love.
Sense Home Widget
Beauty isn't much without brains. Thankfully, HTC's intelligent Sense Home widget makes it effortless to access the apps you use most frequently.
Whether you're at home, work or out-and-about, it auto populates a set of frequently-used apps based on your location, provides quick access to your recently-downloaded apps and offers app suggestions based on your location.
Some features of HTC Sense Home require Sense 7.
Choose and read the most famous Android News blogs and sites with your mobile in the fastest way possible.
If you want to stay up to date with what happens in the Android World, newest games and app, updates and reviews, latest stories and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!
Android News is a RSS Feed Reader but unlike other news reader apps, it will bring you directly to the news without wasting any time messing around with the user interface or news loading. The user interface is simple and immediate and its focus is on the news. Android News is the best app for the daily reader.
You can disable the feeds that you are not interested in to have only the news from your favorite websites.
Android News will show you the content of these public rss feeds:
* Android Central
* Android Police
* Android Authority
* Android And Me
* Android Guys
* Land of Droid
* The Android Arcade
* Droid Gamers
* Android Apps
* Android Headlines
* Android Reddit /r/android
* The Verge Android
* Android In Canada
* AndroidOS India
* XDA Developers
If you want another site to be included in the list, please send us an email.
We also appreciate critics and suggestions!
* Very fast and lightweight newsreader app
* User interface is immediate and simple to use
* Optimized for low bandwidth usage and high download speed
* Choose only the websites you want and change their order
* All the updates on Android OS: news, upgrades, top devices like Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 or Galaxy Nexus and tablets like Nexus 7, reviews for the best apps and games and much more!
* Share the news with friends through mail, social networks, Facebook, Whatsapp or any other app you have installed.
* The best for the daily reader
Icon contributed by JF Tolaguera
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the blogs and sites cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available rss feeds and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
AUDIO EFFECTS: Always dreamed of playing more podcasts, but don't have time? Use our silence removal feature to dynamically speed up podcasts. Podcasters talking too softly? Give them a (volume) boost!
AUTO DOWNLOAD: Pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download while you sleep. Save your cell data for when it matters.
UP NEXT: Quickly see what's coming up next, and re-arrange episodes to your liking.
SYNC & BACKUP: Sync your subscriptions, playback and filters between Android and iOS devices, and backup your data to the cloud. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. We dare you.
FILTERS: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy. Sorting your shows by custom categories? Done.
CHROMECAST: Cast your episodes straight to your TV with a single tap.
STORAGE: Set your episode storage location and how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep. We’ll clean up the rest. News mode added for the contemporaries among us.
VARIABLE SPEED: Play audio all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed.
MATERIAL DESIGN: We work day (and sometimes even night) so that your podcast app always feels up to date and modern. Come to the promised land: where subtle animations, vivid colors and a well designed app meet at last.
VIDEO & AUDIO: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio and back again for when you’re on the move.
CONTROL: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, Bluetooth, Android Wear and even Pebble with custom skip intervals.
SLEEP TIMER: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts.
THEMES: Dark and light themes, to suit your location and mood.
REFRESH: Instantly refresh all your podcasts before other apps even have a chance to do 1! Our server monitors your podcasts, so your phone doesn't have to.
OPML: Import or export your subscriptions easily to and from our app.
TABLET SUPPORT: It’s an equal opportunity app, with support for both phones and tablets.
SHARING: Share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes. Sharing is caring.
DISCOVER: Find great new content with curated featured podcasts, currently trending podcasts, networks and much more.
SUPPORT: Provided via email, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Heck we occasionally even log in to Reddit to say hello. We also have a rocking User Guide for those that prefer a little hand-holding.
There are many more powerful, straight forward features help you make Pocket Casts yours and in case you were wondering, here’s what Pocket Casts DOESN’T have: ads, episode limits, pushy trials, feature bloat or plugins.
It. Just. Works.