An incremental game about probability manipulation, cards, and rolling ridiculous amounts of dice.
Use a customizable deck of cards to alter chance and defeat a never ending string of randomized robot enemies.
* Fully customizable deck of cards
* Cards generated procedurally, with effects such as increasing your number of dice, forcing or forbidding certain rolls, or even altering the number of sides on the dice
* Enemies generated by combining multiple random parts, resulting in a wide variety of possible combinations with different attributes, abilities and appearance
* Incremental progression. Your first enemies will have under a hundred health, but before you realize it you will be facing foes with a trillion health that require a quadrillion dice to take down
* Endless number of enemies of increasing difficulty to defeat. What is the highest rank you can reach?