Really like the app despite a few bugs and no 'now playing' yet (I know you're working on it). Nice work.
Premium features are not working properly. I was using the free version of the app which worked just fine but the moment I upgraded to premium I experienced all types of issues. You have issues with 256kbps streams. The exoplayer no such file issue appears. You also need an exit option in the app. The moment you close it through Android it starts to go a bit wonky. There's a lot of work that needs to be done on the premium version. I have to say I'm quite upset that I can't listen to 256kbps streams without experiencing errors.
Pretty decent app, plays most of my favorite Soma FM stations. Can be buggy and unresponsive at times tho. Still one of my favorite music apps so thanks
1.4.2 is still badly broken on my pixel running Android 8.1.0. Very disappointing as I paid for an earlier version of this app that worked well. Please test more before releasing.
Update: app used to work good but now it keeps saying something about an exoplayer
App plays fine on pixel2 phone . Needs to be able to display current playlist like on somas site and for some reason can't cast stream to Google echo
- Upon popular request you now got a sleep timer. You can set it when you're in the full-screen player view.
- Christmas stations are gone again. See them again later this year!
- Internal optimizations
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Year end bug fixing round. Happy new year!
- New streaming back-end that is much faster, needs less data and is more stable than before. This is the first step towards displaying the current artist and scrobbling. Stay tuned!
Free music radio. Best music songs. Commercial-free radio stations. SF Bay Area.